Civiron's Realm

Locales abroad of the city centers, from out of doors to the outer planes.
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Civiron's Realm

Post by Morty »

[Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

"There is one thing I'm curious about." And one that should lighten the mood. Unless... well, she won't know unless she asks. "You seem to be able to do a lot with ice. How did you learn that?"

Tags:
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Jun 21, 2023 9:23 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

"There is one thing I'm curious about." And one that should lighten the mood. Unless... well, she won't know unless she asks. "You seem to be able to do a lot with ice. How did you learn that?"

"Oh, um," Naku sighs slightly. This may not be a great question to lighten the mood, but Naku was in alignment with Iknika, and was going to try! "So. Where I am from. There are, -- or were, I should say -- Vampire Lords. Capital L. Effectively, each Lord is in charge of one thing. Usually, but not limited to, a school of magic, and if they or one of their underlings turns someone, they join that school. So, for example, if one were to be turned by a Vampire of Blood, you would sort of instinctively just . . . become capable of Blood Magic. Or Shadow. Or manipulation, or any of the others.

Each of these schools of magic originated from The First vampire. He created the first of each type, and then they propagated. And then whomever of their school is strongest gets to ascend to be the Lord."
A brief shrug from Naku, and she is trying hard! Her tone is light, informative, and honestly she's trying to genuinely answer the question, without dragging the mood back down.

"So then to actually answer your question, with that history in place, *I* was then also turned by The First. And instead of blood, or shadow, or any of the other options, I was- . . .
*Am*.
The Lord of Ice.

Initially it just started happening instinctively, naturally. A wave of the hand would accidently freeze the wall beside me with patches of ice. It has taken a lot of focus, a lot of practice, and a lot of stubborn arguing with it,"
Naku's grin turns a bit wry, a bit wolfish, playful at describing it all as 'a bit of arguing'. "to get the magic to do what I want. So I guess the answer is I just . . . taught myself. I am the first, and if I have anything to say about it, last, and only, Vampire of Ice."
Morty

Post by Morty »

Iknika nods along as she listens. Vampires creating schools of magic are new to her. But then, what does she really know about vampires? She's not sure if they exist where her family came from.

"Makes sense. And you made it work for you. The vampire who created it was awful, but you put it to good use. Like the monster I fought. Or the hammer. I really like the hammer."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Jun 29, 2023 6:43 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

Iknika nods along as she listens. Vampires creating schools of magic are new to her. But then, what does she really know about vampires? She's not sure if they exist where her family came from.

"Makes sense. And you made it work for you. The vampire who created it was awful, but you put it to good use. Like the monster I fought. Or the hammer. I really like the hammer."

"He was . . . yes. Awful is a good term. I like that term." Naku nods a few times again, smiling slightly. What a delightful, all encompassing, but still entirely *accurate* a word 'awful' is.
She likes it. She'll make note of its utility.

"But *also* yes, he was awful, but I took it and put it to a better use. Even if something is originally born of darkness, tools can be repurposed. Reused. Changed. I am . . ." She looked at her hand again, balling her hand into a fist before releasing it. "a living testament to that."

Though she smiles warmly at Iknika talking about the hammer. "I am delighted to hear about the hammer. Though I will say that I do hope it wasn't created from something awful. I spent several months on it!" The grin on her face is clearly playful, as she, somewhat deliberately, misunderstands Iknika's words. "Truly that brings me joy. I could think of no finer partner for it than you. I am glad you like it. May it help light your way." Her tone shifted slightly, to something slightly more formal. Slightly more . . . meaningful. Those specific words clearly had a deep, deep seated meaning to her.

"Now, I fear I have prattled on too long. How are *you* doing? How are *you* holding up? May I answer any more questions? Or if you need time to contemplate, we can take a walk. Or I can give you time. Whatever would help *you* out." Her words are kind, gentle, she truly doesn't want to push Iknika into anything, not make her worry or feel she has to move quickly, but Naku did still want to offer a few ideas, to help guide her steps, should she want them.
Morty

Post by Morty »

"Taking a walk sounds pretty good. I've been sitting here for a while." Iknika hefts her hammer. "I should try it out more too. As for other stuff... my parents are getting used to my boyfriend being a human, so that's nice."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Jul 02, 2023 11:13 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

"Taking a walk sounds pretty good. I've been sitting here for a while." Iknika hefts her hammer. "I should try it out more too. As for other stuff... my parents are getting used to my boyfriend being a human, so that's nice."

"Certainly!" Naku nods happily, standing, before pausing to reach over and- . . . Well.
She grabs the leather sleeve she had been wearing. But she just slings it over her shoulder. No need to put it back on just yet. "Have you explored any of the paths nearby? Have you found the waterfall with the hot springs yet?" Naku asks as she stretches to the tune of a few pops from her back.
"And I did not realize you had a boyfriend! Congratulations! I am . . . sorry it is taking adjustment time. But I am glad that they *are* adjusting." That sort of thing can be hard, for sure.
Morty

Post by Morty »

"No, I haven't found that. I haven't explored outside the castle yet. We can go take a look." She rests the hammer on her shoulder in a very martial pose. "Oh, yeah. His name is Isaac. He's really cute. He's a human... well, most of the time. He can also turn into an elephant-person. My family are a bit traditional, so dating a topsider... it ruffled their feathers."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Jun 12, 2023 2:24 am A Gazebo

There's a chill in the air and a young woman appears in a small local structure. She's in her twenties with brown hair tied with a red tie under a redder beret and a white coat.
She looks around, confused as she isn't sure how she got here.
A Gazebo

"H-hewwo?" Ber'ri isn't quite sure how she got here either, but .. . you know, when in Gazebo!
She's around 5' tall, with mint green hair, cute little cow horns, a matching tail, and is wearing a comfy oversized hoodie on this slightly cool day.
Morty wrote: Jul 03, 2023 3:22 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

"No, I haven't found that. I haven't explored outside the castle yet. We can go take a look." She rests the hammer on her shoulder in a very martial pose. "Oh, yeah. His name is Isaac. He's really cute. He's a human... well, most of the time. He can also turn into an elephant-person. My family are a bit traditional, so dating a topsider... it ruffled their feathers."

"Wonderful, shall we then?" Naku asks, before leading the two of them off in the direction of the hot springs, hidden in the same mountain range as the castle! It won't take long to get there, and the paths are fairly easy, if a little . . . . rough hewn. They weren't roads or paths, more trails worn into the forest through use, and while the occasional root jumpscares their feet, the path is fairly easy.
While they walk, and Naku silently seems to glide down the path, disturbing nary a leaf or twig across the path, and holds the conversation as they go!
"Oh I see! I . . . believe I have met Isaac. But it would have been quite some time. I have a friend who is occasionally a rhino, so she says," truth be told, the only reason Naku was unsure in that statement at all, is she has never actually seen a rhino to compare to, but she has no reason to doubt her friend! "I am sorry that your family was getting ruffled by your choices. I wish family would just let their kids be . . .
But as long as you two are happy. Please know you have my support if you ever need it."

As they walk, an occasional pair of blue feline eyes peeks at them from somewhere off in the forest. Off in the distance and shadows in the left, then the right, then above and ahead, just . . . curious peeking.
Naku seems unperturbed by them though.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

A Gazebo

Gala blinks, eyes traveling down to the cow girl. The difference in height is not as extreme for Ber’ri as it is for other people.
”Um. Hi. Where am I? A very weird person just said they were giving me ice cream magic and then I was here.”
There were a couple of steps in between all that but those were the important ones.
Morty

Post by Morty »

Iknika finds little trouble with the paths as well. Her training has given her a steady pace.

"Oh, you've met him? That's really cool!" Iknika is rather surprised. But then, the Nexus can be small sometimes. "Goblins can be hidebound sometimes. Or often. And distrust of bigger people, humans in particular, runs deep. They're getting better, though. I think Cheasadh joining the family helped. She's a gnome, but she already blended in with the swarm even before my uncle and aunt adopted her." She takes a look around. "Are there big cats around here?"
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Jul 08, 2023 10:15 pm A Gazebo

Gala blinks, eyes traveling down to the cow girl. The difference in height is not as extreme for Ber’ri as it is for other people.
”Um. Hi. Where am I? A very weird person just said they were giving me ice cream magic and then I was here.”
There were a couple of steps in between all that but those were the important ones.
A Gazebo

"Hi!" The young cowgirl chirps. "You're in Civvy's Realm! In a gazebo. On a road down to my family's farm." She pauses for a half second to think. To process. And to ask- "waitIceCreamMagicWhat-"
Morty wrote: Jul 09, 2023 11:11 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

Iknika finds little trouble with the paths as well. Her training has given her a steady pace.

"Oh, you've met him? That's really cool!" Iknika is rather surprised. But then, the Nexus can be small sometimes. "Goblins can be hidebound sometimes. Or often. And distrust of bigger people, humans in particular, runs deep. They're getting better, though. I think Cheasadh joining the family helped. She's a gnome, but she already blended in with the swarm even before my uncle and aunt adopted her." She takes a look around. "Are there big cats around here?"

"I believe so I have met him." Her player was fairly sure, but is now less convinced. Faulty memories all around! "Honestly I . . . I can sympathize with deep running distrust." She silently hops up over a fallen log, it's not huge, and she makes note to come clean it up later. But she does take the moment, framed against the light through the trees, to finish that thought. "I know I struggle with an ingrained distrust of vampires. And werewolves." Her own wolfish tail, still framed by that light, swishes, as if to highlight her words. "Ironic, truly.

Though everyone I have met here in this nexus has been lovely."
She hops down and shrugs. "So it is more of a 'me' problem that I am working on.

And I am glad! Cheasadh is a name I definitely recognize. An absolute joy, she is. I am glad she has been helping your family, and that they have been welcoming to her, and her just . . . being an intrinsic *part* of your group. It has been lovely to get to know all of you. Have you brought your family to see the castle?"
A few more moments pass, a bit of time, a few rustles in the trees.
"There are specifically two -- . . . one? Depends wholly on how you count -- Big Cat around here. They will not hurt you I promise. They live at my house, tend to follow me around a bit, and try to see if they can coax attention out of people I am with. They are just a bit shy, and it may take them a bit to come out." As if caught, the eyes snap shut.

And reappear practically instantly in the same spot, on the opposite side of the path.
"They are being dramatic, and I apologize for them. Naku siiiighs slightly, pinching the brow of her nose at their theatrics.
"Do you have much experience with large cats? I . . . will admit that I do not. But they are quite friendly, that I will promise to you."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

A Gazebo

"Uh yeah. I'm Gala. Uh yeah. I was told it was like, cosmic ice cream power? And then they went on about using it to make ice? So I guess it's ice cream and ice? Which probably means it's also cream."
Having the cosmic power of ice cream and ice does imply it's both parts as well as the whole.
"Uh, I've never been to Civvy's realm before. Who're you? And I uh, what kind of farm is it?" Gala is clearly trying to make conversation that isn't as weird as talking about having magical dessert powers.
Morty

Post by Morty »

Iknika shakes her head.

"No, I don't really have a lot of cat experience. I've seen wolves, but from a distance. Kids aren't really allowed to get close. My siblings have been here, but not my parents. They'll probably drop by sooner or later, though."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Jul 28, 2023 12:53 am A Gazebo

"Uh yeah. I'm Gala. Uh yeah. I was told it was like, cosmic ice cream power? And then they went on about using it to make ice? So I guess it's ice cream and ice? Which probably means it's also cream."
Having the cosmic power of ice cream and ice does imply it's both parts as well as the whole.
"Uh, I've never been to Civvy's realm before. Who're you? And I uh, what kind of farm is it?" Gala is clearly trying to make conversation that isn't as weird as talking about having magical dessert powers.
A Gazebo

"H-hello Gala, I am Ber'ri, it's, um, it's good to meet you! Though . . . uh . . . You know. I'll be honest." She rolls her lower lip slightly between her teeth, before nodding and figuring if she really wants to say this. "That actually sounds kind of rad. It gets real hot some days and like, being able to just Ice Cream finger snap sounds super good and-" Hey Ber'ri this person asked you a question, *and* she's had long enough to process being surprised that her natural instincts are more coming out!
"I-I- Um. S-s-sorry." That's more like Ber'ri. "Civvvvy is the goddess of hope. A-and there's. Um. T-there's a lot. Like a lot a lot a *lot*. Of pink around here." A beat, before "Which . . . you . . . p-probably already put together.

Um. Just. Just um. A . . . Farm? Mostly Dairy, but some crops."

Morty wrote: Jul 29, 2023 4:48 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

Iknika shakes her head.

"No, I don't really have a lot of cat experience. I've seen wolves, but from a distance. Kids aren't really allowed to get close. My siblings have been here, but not my parents. They'll probably drop by sooner or later, though."

"Shame, but understandable! I suppose we can learn together, haha." And quickly, they arrive! The hotsprings are lovely. Pools and pools of naturally heated water, great for the skin, warm to pleasantly hot no matter the weather outside, even the quiet roar of a distant waterfall.
All in all it is a beautiful, calm, relaxing, joyful, and secluded place. "I come here often when I need to think." Naku continues, tracing a pair of fingers through the clear water of one pool. "Or need some solitude. And now I wish to teach you of its existence. There are several more pools, scattered around, than these few. Those all tend to have outcrops hiding them from view, for more privacy."

There is also, a few pools away, pretending to be asleep, failing to pretend convincingly, and on their back, as if asking for tummy rubs, a full grown snow leopard.
"Ah, and there they are. They have come out to beg for attention."
Morty

Post by Morty »

"Goodness, this place is beautiful!" Iknika's ears perk up and she grins widely. "I'll have to bring Isaac-" Then her attention is drawn by the very big kitty. "Is it okay if I pet them?"
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

A Gazebo

Gala tries her best to just keep the conversation flowing normally. This poor girl is clearly getting more awkward by the second. It's kind of cute but she shouldn't make it worse.
"Well yeah, we'll get there eventually. But uh, maybe that's it? I remember thinking that I would need a good starting place to figure out how this works. Maybe my powers sent me to a dairy farm because you need cream for ice cream?"
At least when you're starting out and you actually do things the normal way instead of altering reality itself to make the stuff.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Jul 31, 2023 1:08 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

"Goodness, this place is beautiful!" Iknika's ears perk up and she grins widely. "I'll have to bring Isaac-" Then her attention is drawn by the very big kitty. "Is it okay if I pet them?"

"It is absolutely lovely." Civvy had gone all out creating this place; there were even ever blooming cherry trees scattered around, pink and glorious, while occasionally shedding a few perfect pink petals into the pleasant pools. The springs seem to be in some kind of valley, not a terribly deep one, but enough to prevent any of the winds that can plague mountainsides. There is an occasional breeze though, and the whole thing smells . . . nice. None of the sulfuric smell that can permeate these hot springs here!
It's just . . . Serene. Calm. Absolutely beautiful.
"Please do bring Isaac, of course! Very very few people visit here, so it is likely to be quiet, any time you would wish to visit.

And yes of course, if they allow you to pet them, you are more than welcome to! It is their call on meeting new people, and if they've made themselves known, they are probably curious.
They are a bit skittish though, please do approach slowly, and no sudden movements or they may bolt."

The kitty -- not truly a kitten any more, and more a full size, adult snow leopard --, for their part, was lying down, watching, half tensed, as if ready to flee, with the tip of their tail swishing as they watch Iknika with curious, blue eyes.
Keeper wrote: Jul 31, 2023 1:11 pm A Gazebo

Gala tries her best to just keep the conversation flowing normally. This poor girl is clearly getting more awkward by the second. It's kind of cute but she shouldn't make it worse.
"Well yeah, we'll get there eventually. But uh, maybe that's it? I remember thinking that I would need a good starting place to figure out how this works. Maybe my powers sent me to a dairy farm because you need cream for ice cream?"
At least when you're starting out and you actually do things the normal way instead of altering reality itself to make the stuff.
A Gazebo

"I guess- . . . we- . . .
Well I shouldn't r-rightly talk family matters with strangers just making their way. But we *could* use . . .
Yeah, yeah, some extra cream wouldn't hurt for sure! Y-you'd be welcome. Um. If-. If you wanted to come swing by. See if the farm uh . . . calls to you.
I- I guess is the term?"
Poor Ber'ri. Did not expect to meet one, let alone two potential goddesses today. She just wants to get home and play some video games sfdglkjsdfg.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

A Gazebo

"Well, if you think I can help you with something you could use, I'd be happy to try it. I'll make it up to you, I promise."
She doesn't really know how to go about cosmically making ice cream, so she expects to probably waste some resources trying. Unless she can somehow help the farm recoup the losses, which is what she would certainly hope.
Gala looks around to see if the place is within eyesight.
Morty

Post by Morty »

Iknika approaches slowly, hands open as if to show she's not doing anything untoward with them. If the cat stays where they are, she'll crouch nearby. Her own eyes are like that of a cat, with narrow pupils.

"I'm more used to wolves than cats," she says quietly. "But they don't let kids near them at home."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Aug 10, 2023 5:15 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

Iknika approaches slowly, hands open as if to show she's not doing anything untoward with them. If the cat stays where they are, she'll crouch nearby. Her own eyes are like that of a cat, with narrow pupils.

"I'm more used to wolves than cats," she says quietly. "But they don't let kids near them at home."

"Ironically, as am I. Though I imagine for different reason-" Naku pauses, mid word. Flabberghasted and confused.
Because the cat did stay still!
The cat even swished its fluffy tail through the air behind it, and playfully crawled forwards a bit to get closer to Iknika. And when she got close?
The kitty, the one that Naku said was shy, skittish, and a bit squirrely, just . . .
Rolls onto their back, displaying their tummy for pets please.

Naku just *blinks*.
"I- . . .
. . ."
she lets out just a long, long, and long-suffering sigh. "I do *not* understand cats." Naku admits, almost helplessly, chuckling at herself, to Iknika. She does clearly have a weakness, and that weakness is just *not* understanding cats.
Keeper wrote: Aug 09, 2023 8:09 pm A Gazebo

"Well, if you think I can help you with something you could use, I'd be happy to try it. I'll make it up to you, I promise."
She doesn't really know how to go about cosmically making ice cream, so she expects to probably waste some resources trying. Unless she can somehow help the farm recoup the losses, which is what she would certainly hope.
Gala looks around to see if the place is within eyesight.
A Gazebo

Oh, the good news, is there is always always more . . . . resources around. Some waste? Perfectly okay.
It is not, though, in eyesight.
But it's not far!
"It'll be about a 5 m-minute walk. Are you . . . good to move? Are- are you okay? I- . . . don't actually know if you're hurt or sprained your ankle at all when you came here?

Which is an odd thing to worry about some times but h-*has* happened so I wanna just be, you know.
Sure?"
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Mee wrote: Aug 17, 2023 4:30 am A Gazebo

Oh, the good news, is there is always always more . . . . resources around. Some waste? Perfectly okay.
It is not, though, in eyesight.
But it's not far!
"It'll be about a 5 m-minute walk. Are you . . . good to move? Are- are you okay? I- . . . don't actually know if you're hurt or sprained your ankle at all when you came here?

Which is an odd thing to worry about some times but h-*has* happened so I wanna just be, you know.
Sure?"
A Gazebo

Gala blinks. "Yeah I'm fine. I just poofed here. Do you get people who pop into your gazebo with injuries often?" she asks as they (probably) start walking.
Morty

Post by Morty »

The same questions might be going through Iknika's mind now. Naku said her cat is skittish, so why are they so trusting? But they are quickly replaced by a singular moral imperative to pet the kitty.

"Awww... aren't you just the cutest?" She crouches down to give the cat belly rubs and ear scritches.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Aug 17, 2023 6:51 pm A Gazebo

Gala blinks. "Yeah I'm fine. I just poofed here. Do you get people who pop into your gazebo with injuries often?" she asks as they (probably) start walking.
A Gazebo

Yup! Off they go! Walking and walking! They'll get there probably next post.
"W-w-w-well. N-no-. B-but. But. Um. I mean. Um.
. . .
It- It just would have been really rude to ask if you would walk, if, you know.
You *couldn't*, right?"

Morty wrote: Aug 18, 2023 7:58 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

The same questions might be going through Iknika's mind now. Naku said her cat is skittish, so why are they so trusting? But they are quickly replaced by a singular moral imperative to pet the kitty.

"Awww... aren't you just the cutest?" She crouches down to give the cat belly rubs and ear scritches.

Naku just kind of . . . stares at her cat. Mouth slightly agape, obvious and blatant confusion on her face. "That is not- . . . what." But she follows her confusion with shaking her head to clear it, her ears flopping slightly atop her head. They were having fun. Let them have their fun. There are few enough joys in the world -- though Civvy's realm does seem to try to be collecting as many as it can --, and the joy of petting a happy, purring kitty?
Well up there, and always worth taking every chance it arises.

The kitty puuuuurrrrrrrrs~ Even rolls a bit back and forth, as Iknika rubs its tummy. It, of course, cannot actually verbally respond, short of those happy purrs, but Iknika may get the feeling that it would be saying *something* like 'yes I am the cutest yes yes please yes thank you ignore Naku she's too serious please pat my head'

Or . . . something similar, through body language.

"Do you . . .
know where my house is?"
Naku asks, sitting on a rock, watching the twos' antics. She's clearly deep in thought, and the non-sequitur just kind of a part of her musings.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

A Gazebo

"Well, I guess. But I promise, I'm not going to bite your head off for anything. So you don't have to be so nervous. Okay?" Gala says with a smile.
Morty

Post by Morty »

"I don't think so." Iknika does her best to remember despite being preoccupied by applying pets. "We didn't pass by it with the gremlins, did we?"
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Sep 05, 2023 2:41 am A Gazebo

"Well, I guess. But I promise, I'm not going to bite your head off for anything. So you don't have to be so nervous. Okay?" Gala says with a smile.
A Gazebo

Well. *That* scares Ber'ri all the more. Because wouldn't. Like. Isn't. Isn't. . .
Like . . .
That exactly what someone that *would* bite your head off would promise???
"I . . . think that we are a lot closer to town, than we are my place . . ." Ber'ri nibbles at her lower lip, casting eyes around the place. It's occasionally hard to tell exactly where you *are* in Civvy's realm. You are never truly *lost*! Just . . .not always sure where *here* is!
"Let's . . . swing by there on the way home? I have an errand to run," she wouldn't object to more people around in case her head gets bitten off, "and we could always get some snacks . . .?"
Morty wrote: Sep 07, 2023 7:48 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Young Knight]

"I don't think so." Iknika does her best to remember despite being preoccupied by applying pets. "We didn't pass by it with the gremlins, did we?"
[Castle Pinktooth - Hotsprings - A vampire - A Knight - And a catte] well, cattes, plural, but no one is gonna see this text so it's fine if I admit it here invisibly

"I do not believe so." Naku grins, just watching them at play and scritchies. "The main path leading north out of the Town -- the one that actually leads up to the Castle from town actually -- has a fork in it. It is unmarked, but fairly well tread and very obvious once you know it is there, near the onset of the woods. It leads directly into those woods. Follow that path through thetrees, and you will find yourself at my place.

And I tell you this to make you an offer.
Come by tomorrow morning. We can begin your training.

If, of course, you wish to."
Naku blushes here just a bit, realizing she may be putting a very deep decision onto someone who was talking about being a bit in need of guidance already, and continues, [color=#800080"You do not have to, and there will be better teachers out there than I can manage.
But if you want to learn; I will teach."[/color] The kitty purr purr purrrrrrrs under Iknika's grasp, and wriggles in an eye catching way. Enough so to actually catch Naku's eye, who shakes her head slightly. "And you can . . . play with my cat. He seems to have taken a liking to you.

But also know you are allowed say no. Or give it some time to think.
But if you wish to learn; my door is open."
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Castle Pinktooth - Hotsprings - A vampire - A Knight - And a catte]

Naku, it seems, needn't worry, because Iknika nods eagerly.

"Of course! I'll be there."

For all her introspection, she's still impulsive and eager to learn.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

A Gazebo

"Oh, okay! Whatever works. I have no idea where anything is so I'm relying on you." Gala could probably find her way on her own because of how Civvy made the place but she doesn't know that.
"You don't have to show me your place if you don't want to, either. You can always just drop me off. I mean, I know we just met..."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Sep 17, 2023 1:42 pm [Castle Pinktooth - Hotsprings - A vampire - A Knight - And a catte]

Naku, it seems, needn't worry, because Iknika nods eagerly.

"Of course! I'll be there."

For all her introspection, she's still impulsive and eager to learn.
[Castle Pinktooth - Hotsprings - A vampire - A Knight - And a catte]

Naku nods once. "Excellent. Bring . . . whatever you think you may need." Truthfully, Naku had been mulling this over for a bit. And this, even before they officially started, was test one. It would tell Naku a lot, depending on what the young Knight brings, as well as where and on-what does the training need to target.
"But until then . . ." Naku shrugs, and paces over to kneel by her kitten. Her hand, crimson hued and with claw-like nails, are put to extremely good and welcome use in scritching her kitten's tummy.
"I have very little else to offer for the moment." Doubly so since, while she offered to teach, she has *no* idea *how* to teach. She seems perfectly okay with just paying attention to the kitten for a while, or fielding questions if Iknika has any! Though she does at least offer a "Your family will not mind if I . . . borrow you occasionally, will they?"
Keeper wrote: Sep 18, 2023 1:14 am A Gazebo

"Oh, okay! Whatever works. I have no idea where anything is so I'm relying on you." Gala could probably find her way on her own because of how Civvy made the place but she doesn't know that.
"You don't have to show me your place if you don't want to, either. You can always just drop me off. I mean, I know we just met..."
Town

"No no that's okay!" Fairly quickly, the outskirts of the town -- a cute, lovely, slightly generic fantasy-themed town -- faded into view. And it's not long at all before the smell of bread, pastries, hints of coffee, and a few other delightful scents hit the senses. "I- . . . truthfully I need to buy some food anyway, so um. This is right on the way, and we can go get some coffee or snacks!
. . .
What sort of snacks do you go for? We should hit up the bakery, I know a place . . ."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Town

Gala seems to consider the question, but the answer comes to her without her really knowing why.
"Something with cream, I think. Not ice cream. I'll be working that out for myself, after all." Maybe. Hopefully.