Civiron's Realm

Locales abroad of the city centers, from out of doors to the outer planes.
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator

Re: Civiron's Realm

Post by Keeper »

Town/Ranch

Gala nods, completely obvious to Ber’ri’s thoughts about hand holding. She will quickly forget that she did that and will let Ber’ri drop her hand if she wants.
”So they left you to keep an eye on the place while you’re working your cafe job? That sounds hard. But I guess cows might take care of themselves in a goddess’ personal realm.”

Gala glances over to check the cows in case they’re pink like everything else here.

”Freak out? Why would I freak out?”
Do they have embarrassing decor or something?

Tags:
Morty
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

Iknika pauses, finger raised in the air as she contemplates the implications of the question beyond her immediate response.

"I don't know. If I've got my equipment with me, I don't think a poor person with a knife is any threat to me, anyway."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Dec 04, 2023 7:05 pm Town/Ranch

Gala nods, completely obvious to Ber’ri’s thoughts about hand holding. She will quickly forget that she did that and will let Ber’ri drop her hand if she wants.
”So they left you to keep an eye on the place while you’re working your cafe job? That sounds hard. But I guess cows might take care of themselves in a goddess’ personal realm.”

Gala glances over to check the cows in case they’re pink like everything else here.

”Freak out? Why would I freak out?”
Do they have embarrassing decor or something?
Town/Ranch

"Oh, it's . . . I mean. They don't need a lot of babysitting usually. And Kar'ri'll be back probably later tonight to get 'em all handled in the morning." They seem to just . . . be normal cows. Moo moo and all that!

"It's more just . . .my mom is kind of tall, so all the ceilings are a bit high. So just . . . don't . . . don't worry about it if you see anything a bit off."
Morty wrote: Dec 05, 2023 6:38 pm [Uncia's House]

Iknika pauses, finger raised in the air as she contemplates the implications of the question beyond her immediate response.

"I don't know. If I've got my equipment with me, I don't think a poor person with a knife is any threat to me, anyway."
[Uncia's House]

Naku nods a few times, and Uncia saunters his way over to just *fwump* his head into Iknika's lap, begging for more pats.

"Good! I will gladly accept 'I don't know'. That is, after all, why you are here and wanted to learn!

Because *that*,"
she sips at her tea, nodding solumnly, "is what I want to teach. Fighting can solve some issues, but it will always create more. Violence can be important; but it's the *aftermath* that defines *you*. In this case, for this example, you have defeated -- handily and let us say non-lethally -- the poor person that jumped at you.

You now have 19 more innocent people. Hungry, wearing rags, with no possessions to their name, and trying to flee . . . something awful enough that it inspired them to take this last, desperate step. And now they are all looking at you. Scared. Tired. Hungry."
another sip of her tea, before she finished the thought with, "I suggest a simple soup. If you possibly can -- and there are certainly situations where you cannot --, ensure everyone has eaten, and any wounds are tended as best you can, as your first two priorities.

So, tell me. Do you know how to make soup while out on the road? That will be the start for today."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Ranch

Gala nods, though she doesn’t entirely get it. Especially since the various Reactions that have been happening to both of them seem like a much bigger deal.
”Sure, okay. A few big chairs doesn’t seem like that big a deal, though.” She has to wonder how small Ber’ri’s dad must be if she’s so short when her mom is apparently so tall it might freak her out.
Or maybe she just didn’t inherit that.
Still, Gala is happy to follow Ber’ri up to the door.
”And thanks for showing me around. I hate to impose.”
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

Iknika almost says that it's silly, a knight's job isn't to make soup. But then, these people need soup a lot more than weapons, don't they. Weapons won't keep them from starving.

"Not really. I might have some luck underground, but above ground... I'd be lost."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Dec 05, 2023 8:22 pm Ranch

Gala nods, though she doesn’t entirely get it. Especially since the various Reactions that have been happening to both of them seem like a much bigger deal.
”Sure, okay. A few big chairs doesn’t seem like that big a deal, though.” She has to wonder how small Ber’ri’s dad must be if she’s so short when her mom is apparently so tall it might freak her out.
Or maybe she just didn’t inherit that.
Still, Gala is happy to follow Ber’ri up to the door.
”And thanks for showing me around. I hate to impose.”
Ranch

". . . you know. Okay. F-fair enough. It's fine. Everything's fine." Is she hyping herself, or Gala up? Hard to tell. With a shrug, she pushes the door open, and steps inside. She lets out a "I'm hoooome." To which she gets an echo and . . . nothing.

She almost lets out a sigh of relief. It's not that she doesn't like any of her family, but she was not braced for it just now. "Okay, we're good come on in."

The place is nice! Large, spacious, homey. Sort of a farm house that's been lived in for generations, and with like, 20 foot tall ceilings. . . . The shoe rack at least is sized right! As is a *lot* of the furniture and other things! It was just . . . definitely that the *house* was made for someone bigger.
Morty wrote: Dec 06, 2023 7:06 pm [Uncia's House]

Iknika almost says that it's silly, a knight's job isn't to make soup. But then, these people need soup a lot more than weapons, don't they. Weapons won't keep them from starving.

"Not really. I might have some luck underground, but above ground... I'd be lost."
[Uncia's House]

Naku nods a few more times. "Excellent! We can begin there then.
But not this exact moment."
Right now, there is still tea to finish. "But you are correct. This is . . . the sort of direction, I suppose would be the term, that my teachings will take. Fighting is a part of the puzzle, but 'why', 'where', 'what happens *after* the fighting' are questions that far far more define who you are -- and are usually very, *very* hard to answer --, than the ability to win a fight.

And please, I am not trying to disparage Lady Eschelle *or* you! The ability to fight *is* very important! But they are two halves of the same coin, so please, please do not read discouragement for any of your other lessons or goals in my own teachings."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Ranch

"Is everything okay? Or is your family just kind of embarrassing?" Some people are like that. They love their family but introducing them can get embarrassing.
"They must be pretty big for the ceiling to be this high." Gala observes. She looks around if there's any pictures around of Gala and her family but she doesn't want to pry too much.
"Um. Speaking of big, I can't help but notice uh. You've been still uh. Growing on the way here. Are you going to um. Be okay?" Gala seems pretty legitimately worried. Ber'ri did seem to indicate that this has happened before so it's not some kind of terrible thing. Gala is trying not to stare, though.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

Iknika shakes her head.

"No, no, I get it. It's a way to make sure my swinging a hammer or an axe solves more problems than it creates. I've heard of knights who just... ride in, wallop someone and leave the mess for someone else to clean up."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Dec 20, 2023 12:55 am Ranch

"Is everything okay? Or is your family just kind of embarrassing?" Some people are like that. They love their family but introducing them can get embarrassing.
"They must be pretty big for the ceiling to be this high." Gala observes. She looks around if there's any pictures around of Gala and her family but she doesn't want to pry too much.
"Um. Speaking of big, I can't help but notice uh. You've been still uh. Growing on the way here. Are you going to um. Be okay?" Gala seems pretty legitimately worried. Ber'ri did seem to indicate that this has happened before so it's not some kind of terrible thing. Gala is trying not to stare, though.
Ranch

"Y-y-y-yeah. S-something like that. My mom can just be. Um. Um. A.
. . . A *lot*."
She looks *up*, pointedly, biting her lower lip slightly. the implications are quite loud, even if the words aren't.

But then she's snapped back to reality, thankfully there goes gravity, "O-o-oh. Um. S-s-sorry . . . Y- Yeah I'll be okay. I'll . . . Um.
M-my room is the first on the left there down that hall. L-lemme go get the dysphoria hoodie. Y-you can come if you want."
She paces off towards the indicated hall, cheeks a cute shade of purple as she blushes.
Morty wrote: Dec 20, 2023 6:33 pm [Uncia's House]

Iknika shakes her head.

"No, no, I get it. It's a way to make sure my swinging a hammer or an axe solves more problems than it creates. I've heard of knights who just... ride in, wallop someone and leave the mess for someone else to clean up."
[Uncia's House]

Naku nods once, 'mhm'-ing, smiling and glad that Iknika is just . . . *getting* it.
Excellent~
"Wonderful. Exactly. And it is those actions, through which, you will create your name. Well. I should say. You *can* create a name through violence and tyranny, but those . . . seem unlike you."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Ranch

"Huh. But you're kind of short, no offense. I guess you didn't inherit any of that?" Or maybe her mom got magically taller after Ber'ri was born?
"Oh no, does this thing give you dysphoria? I'm sorry, that sounds rough." Gala seems genuinely concerned. She's honestly gotten a bit too distracted worrying about Ber'ri to remember that she looks very different too. But she is a tiny little goddess so maybe that's why she's already seemingly gotten use to it?
And maybe she wants to see if Ber'ri has a cute room.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

Iknika shakes her head.

"I don't want to do that. It's... tempting sometimes to brandish my weapon and get people to listen, but I still won't do it. Besides, it's hard to do when you're my size. Unless I'm intimidating other goblins," she adds by way of lightening the mood.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Dec 30, 2023 4:26 am Ranch

"Huh. But you're kind of short, no offense. I guess you didn't inherit any of that?" Or maybe her mom got magically taller after Ber'ri was born?
"Oh no, does this thing give you dysphoria? I'm sorry, that sounds rough." Gala seems genuinely concerned. She's honestly gotten a bit too distracted worrying about Ber'ri to remember that she looks very different too. But she is a tiny little goddess so maybe that's why she's already seemingly gotten use to it?
And maybe she wants to see if Ber'ri has a cute room.
Ranch

Ber'ri isn't sure how to take that. She wasn't offended, but she has definitely been teased for her height before. But things were . . . different now.
It's fine. It's entirely fine, she lands on.
"N-not really. We, that is, my sisters and I, take more after dad, than we do mom. M-mostly." But then she shakes her head, opening the door to her room and leading the two inside.
"Oh n-nonono. T-the hoodie has been retired. I *don't* . . . feel it as much. B-but for situations like this, it's large, it's oversizeed, it's comfy, and it can . . . help." Mostly in helping her not to almost be exploding out of her shirt, or making Gala uncomfortable with how her eyes are wandering.

But Ber'ri's room is nice! It's a liiittle small, but in a cozy way. Her bed is over in a corner of the room, coated in plushies from little cows to a couple foxes to a shark to some sheep to some chameleons to some pokemon. It's a good little collection!
Her computer desk has a couple of large screens, a pink keyboard, a collection of pill bottles, a coffee mug that she should probably stop using for like a week straight. Shelves are around the room, coated in things from manga to clothes to some cute pictures, and most notably, in a place of honor right at head height, is a nice size box, coated in what could only be dragon scales. They overlap each other, decorating the box beautifully, black and shiny in hue, with flecks of gold along ridges and edges, culminating in a little golden clasp, holding the lid shut. A small, red container sits next to one of the shelves, stark and obvious, with a couple hazard flower icons on it. She paces over to her closet and slides the door open. It's not a full walk in closet, but it's deep enough she has to lean a bit, to pull out a large, blue, oversized hoodie that she pulls up and over her head. It gets stuck on her horns a bit and she struggles with it, but gets it on fairly quickly, all in all. The thing hangs down to almost her mid thigh, and has some text on the back that Gala can't quite get a clear sight of. It's . . . actually kind of cute just how oversized it is.

"S-so um. W-welcome to my room." She offers, a bit shyly. Kicking slightly at the pink and blue rug she has next to her bed, blushing a bit.
Morty wrote: Dec 31, 2023 6:11 pm [Uncia's House]

Iknika shakes her head.

"I don't want to do that. It's... tempting sometimes to brandish my weapon and get people to listen, but I still won't do it. Besides, it's hard to do when you're my size. Unless I'm intimidating other goblins," she adds by way of lightening the mood.
[Uncia's House]

"Mmmm, sou sou. It is. It can be very tempting. It is the easy answer. The quick approach." Naku admits, nodding, and sipping her tea. "Lady knows I have . . . Fallen prey to it myself." She shrugs slightly. She has a splotchy past, and certainly isn't going to lie about it to her young student. She smiles slightly and shakes her head though. "Though, anyone that disregards someone smaller than themselves as 'not intimidating' clearly does not know enough to be wary. I am certainly familiar with those shoes." She grins again, shaking her head.
"But I have some tricks for that. Some methods of walking, some ways to carry yourself, that can help, even a little. Which we will get to in time."
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

"I'm open to trying. People tend to see goblins as... well, not someone to be threatened by unless there's a dozen of us." Iknika is half-joking, but it's not entirely untrue, as she sees it. "But it's not just pride, you know? Intimidating someone first can avoid having to fight in the first place."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Ranch

"Oh, okay. Is your dad also...a lot?" It sounds like maybe Ber'ri has a good relationship with her parents, she just feels embarrassed introducing them to new people?
Gala giggles a little bit at the giant hoodie. That's pretty big. "Ah. So the hoodie is scaled for the rest of the house." Maybe it's a hand-me-down from her mom?
Gala glances at the box, but it looks really personal so she doesn't want to pry about it.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Jan 10, 2024 9:45 pm [Uncia's House]

"I'm open to trying. People tend to see goblins as... well, not someone to be threatened by unless there's a dozen of us." Iknika is half-joking, but it's not entirely untrue, as she sees it. "But it's not just pride, you know? Intimidating someone first can avoid having to fight in the first place."
[Uncia's House]

Naku 'mmmmm's, nodding a few times slowly. "I was, I will admit, getting 'intimidating' and 'threatening' reversed. You are correct. Intimidating has seen me out of problematic situations. But I will advise never making threats." She sips her tea again, letting the comment breathe for a moment, before finishing it, with:
"unless you are fully prepared to carry it out." She places her tea down, the cup finally empty.

"Well.
Shall we begin?"

Keeper wrote: Jan 11, 2024 2:45 pm Ranch

"Oh, okay. Is your dad also...a lot?" It sounds like maybe Ber'ri has a good relationship with her parents, she just feels embarrassed introducing them to new people?
Gala giggles a little bit at the giant hoodie. That's pretty big. "Ah. So the hoodie is scaled for the rest of the house." Maybe it's a hand-me-down from her mom?
Gala glances at the box, but it looks really personal so she doesn't want to pry about it.
Farm

Ber'ri shrugs slightly. "Dunno. From what Mom's said, he was a really nice guy. But I . . . uh.
Wasn't ever able to meet him."
She admits, shaking her head slightly, before blushing a little bit. "I-i-i-it's a bit big but it's comfy and makes me feel safe." She admits, pouting slightly and pulling the hoodie against herself and desperately looking around for anything else and-
Well.
Notices Gala noticing the box.
"I-i-it's my makeup box. F-from a friend."

But then . . .
There's a *thud* that shakes the room. Ripples in the glass of water on her desk, and the things on her nightstand jostle slightly.
And Ber'ri's eyes go wide.
"O-oh.
. . .
M-mom *is* home . . ."
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

"Right... I get it, I think. Never know when someone might call my bluff..." Iknika's ruminations on the subject are interrupted, though, and she snaps back into her usual fervor. "Yeah! I'm ready!"
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Farm

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-" And then other things start happening! Mainly rumbling.
Ber'ri seems...apprehensive about her mom meeting her new friend.
"Um. Is that bad? Do you want me to go out the back window or something?" It's not really how she imagined having to do that but she doesn't want to make Ber'ri more uncomfortable.
Wolfbane
Less-Fresh Toddler Poster

Post by Wolfbane »

Farm

The heavy thud is repeated a second time before a mirthful motherly voice calls up. "Ber'ri~ I'm baaaack~" The voice is warm, gentle, and brings with it a sense of ease that washes over the pair in Ber'ri's room. "I may need a little help putting stuff away. My helper for the day has passed out and may have worked herself a little too hard. Your friend can help too if you want!" She calls up. Somehow, like all moms, she knew that there was someone else in the house.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Jan 24, 2024 12:00 am [Uncia's House]

"Right... I get it, I think. Never know when someone might call my bluff..." Iknika's ruminations on the subject are interrupted, though, and she snaps back into her usual fervor. "Yeah! I'm ready!"
[Uncia's House]

Naku nods a few times, slowly.
"Mm mm. There are . . . situations. In which that is not true. But in general; if you are not prepared to carry out the action you are threatening, the threat has no weight.

But. Anyway."
Naku stands, leaving her tea at the table - she'll clean them up in a bit while Iknika is out and about - and pulls what seems to be a large, leather bag from a pile of things on the couch right nearby.
"Your first task. Take this." She offers the large, leather pouch. "There is a little river to the north. Please fill the sack with a gallon or so of water. The exact amount does not matter precisely, but around there please. On your way there and back, keep an eye out for clumps of large, dramatic white flowers, and clusters of much much smaller white flowers. In your future travels, you may not always find yourself in a location where Potatoes and Carrots grow wild, but Civvy has graced us with some today, so you can find them.
See if you can find a few, they will add a good variety to our soup.

And take Uncia with you. They will help you spot them initially, and help you find the river. Also they could use a walk."

Keeper wrote: Jan 25, 2024 8:19 pm Farm

"Oh, I'm sorry, I-" And then other things start happening! Mainly rumbling.
Ber'ri seems...apprehensive about her mom meeting her new friend.
"Um. Is that bad? Do you want me to go out the back window or something?" It's not really how she imagined having to do that but she doesn't want to make Ber'ri more uncomfortable.
Farm

"N-no- no it- it's- No it's okay.
Just.
Um. P-please. Um."
Ber'ri just bur'ries her face in her hands and mumbles a quiet. "She's just- . . . she's a wonderful person.
. . . you'll see what I mean as soon as you see her.
Let's go say hi."

Wolfbane wrote: Jan 28, 2024 10:02 pm Farm

The heavy thud is repeated a second time before a mirthful motherly voice calls up. "Ber'ri~ I'm baaaack~" The voice is warm, gentle, and brings with it a sense of ease that washes over the pair in Ber'ri's room. "I may need a little help putting stuff away. My helper for the day has passed out and may have worked herself a little too hard. Your friend can help too if you want!" She calls up. Somehow, like all moms, she knew that there was someone else in the house.
Farm

And with that, Ber'ri leads the two back out from her room, beaming a big, genuine grin at her mom and her catgirl helper.
"Mooooommmm!" For all her hesitation, Ber'ri loves her mom a lot. She's more just . . . not sure how *Gala* was going to respond to her mom, is the source of her hesitation.
Her mom can, admittedly, be a lot!
"You're home early! How was the trip?" She asks, looking up.
And up.
And up.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Farm

Gala follows Ber'ri, expecting someone very tall and very embarrassing. That's the impression she's getting anyway. She offers a little wave to Mrs. 'ri as she comes into the room.
"Uh, hi. I'm Gala."
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Farm

The dining room is now filled with bags and boxes, hundreds of pounds of them, and two figures with it. The first is indeed someone very tall, standing nearly twice their heights. The room didn't seem so big before, but it seems to have shifted to accept the size of Ber'ri's mom. She's humming happily, counting all the bags she carried in, and gives off a literally warm sensation like she radiates the warmth of the sun. The warmth is quite tangible as it pours off her peaches & cream colored curvy hide, but not so warm to be uncomfortable. It was the sort of comfort a fond memory of one's mother would bring. "Hey Darling~" Mom'ri says, kneeling down to give her daughter a tight hug, smiling happily and clearly glad to be home among her family. "The shopping went well. Got the food for the house, feed for the animals and companions, and even got some cute clothing." The hug is broken off as Mom'ri digs for a bag and pulls out one for a clothing store, offering it to her. "You'll enjoy it~" She promises.

She stays kneeling down, more on Gala's level even though she was still quite a bit taller, and she smiles right at the newcomer, offering her hand gently. "Pleasure to meet you, sweet thing~" She coos. "I hope all has been well here and that you feel like you're right at home here."

There is a groan from the second occupant of the dining room, a blond dark-tanned catgirl wearing coveralls that's currently laying on top of several dozen sacks of feed. She looked unconscious and like she was starting to come to. "Don't mind Cattrina. She tried to help carry everything in, poor thing. She's strong but it was clearly too much." She adds with a click of her tongue and tsks.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

Iknika salutes with verve and a surprising amount of grace. She might have practiced it.

"I'm on it! Hear that, Uncia? We're going for a walk."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Jan 30, 2024 10:27 pm Farm

Gala follows Ber'ri, expecting someone very tall and very embarrassing. That's the impression she's getting anyway. She offers a little wave to Mrs. 'ri as she comes into the room.
"Uh, hi. I'm Gala."
Wolfbane wrote: Jan 31, 2024 5:05 am Farm

The dining room is now filled with bags and boxes, hundreds of pounds of them, and two figures with it. The first is indeed someone very tall, standing nearly twice their heights. The room didn't seem so big before, but it seems to have shifted to accept the size of Ber'ri's mom. She's humming happily, counting all the bags she carried in, and gives off a literally warm sensation like she radiates the warmth of the sun. The warmth is quite tangible as it pours off her peaches & cream colored curvy hide, but not so warm to be uncomfortable. It was the sort of comfort a fond memory of one's mother would bring. "Hey Darling~" Mom'ri says, kneeling down to give her daughter a tight hug, smiling happily and clearly glad to be home among her family. "The shopping went well. Got the food for the house, feed for the animals and companions, and even got some cute clothing." The hug is broken off as Mom'ri digs for a bag and pulls out one for a clothing store, offering it to her. "You'll enjoy it~" She promises.

She stays kneeling down, more on Gala's level even though she was still quite a bit taller, and she smiles right at the newcomer, offering her hand gently. "Pleasure to meet you, sweet thing~" She coos. "I hope all has been well here and that you feel like you're right at home here."

There is a groan from the second occupant of the dining room, a blond dark-tanned catgirl wearing coveralls that's currently laying on top of several dozen sacks of feed. She looked unconscious and like she was starting to come to. "Don't mind Cattrina. She tried to help carry everything in, poor thing. She's strong but it was clearly too much." She adds with a click of her tongue and tsks.
Farm

Ber'ri is, by this point, very used to the magically resizing house they live in. But Gala sure may not be.
"Mooooommmmmmmm~!" Ber'ri cries happily, hugging her kneeling mom tightly.
"I'm glad it went well! I know you were needing to find a new place to get feed from, and I'm glad it looks like you found it!" She drops back to the ground, as Mom'ri lets her go, and takes the relatively tiny bag from her mother, looking at it, then her mom, with wide eyes. "T-thank you! F-for me?" She rolls her lip slightly, blushing a whole lot. "Thank you!" gosh she blushes so cutely -- and so purple-ly . . . -- "O-oh! Yeah. T-this is Gala. She. Um. Kinda got poofed here to the Realm just earlier today. W-we got coffee, and mine uh.
. . . It was spicy. So we came back home!

Gala this is uh,"
Ber'ri gestures up at the warm, towering cowwoman next to her, standing easily twice her height. "M-my mom."

Morty wrote: Jan 31, 2024 7:58 pm [Uncia's House]

Iknika salutes with verve and a surprising amount of grace. She might have practiced it.

"I'm on it! Hear that, Uncia? We're going for a walk."
[Uncia's House]

Naku smiles warmly, and nods. "Have a good trip. I will prepare for your return."

And then Uncia dashes out the front door with Iknika!
Naku shakes her head, looks down at Uncia, and asks "Goodness. The exuberance of yout- **wait**-"

Off through the forest, it's a bit cold, with the snow crunching underfoot, but Uncia bounding playfully around Iknika, literally springboarding off of trees to turn around quickly. Though at some point, with an occasional sniff snoff, Uncia would make a loud sort of *harumph* to get Iknika's attention, and point her towards the flowers Naku had suggested she look out for. Just to make sure she's aware of what Naku had meant!
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

"It's a good thing you're here, Uncia. All those surface plants look the same to me," Iknika half-jokes. In truth, Naku described the flowers well enough that she'd probably manage on her own. But Uncia is so cute while pointing them out that they deserve praise. She will deliver the cat a few headpats before trying to pull them out.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Farm

”Oh everything’s fine. I’ve only been here five minutes. It’s nice to meet you and your um.” Companion? Assistant? Bag-carrier? Girlfriend?
”Hope I’m not intruding at all. But yeah kind of popped in accidentally. Ice cream magic apparently.”
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Farm

Cattrina seems to figure out the unspoken question from Gala and speaks up to finish. "Farmhand. Handycat. Rancher. Retired Adventurer and Very Very Sore." The catgirl on the bags groans as she sits up. She jingles a little as she moves, slipping off the bags and giving a stretch that pops everything in her back. "And I'll go get the wagon to go get all of this moved. Then work on the piping that needs finished." She says, sighing as she makes her way towards the front door. "Freakishly strong woman..." She grumbles, clearly not actually annoyed. She stops at Ber'ri and gives her a tight hug. "Glad you're home. If you need anything, just holler~" She insists, giving a small wave to Gala afterward. Unless stopped, she slips out the front with some keys.

Mom'ri just smiles and shakes her head a little. "You're not intruding at all, dear. I'm glad Ber'ri has someone over. Guests are always nice and welcome given we're a lil' out of the way. And just ignore Cattrina. She's like family around here and helps out a bunch. Practically keeps the place running on her own some days." She moves easily through the room, starting to put some of the actual groceries away. "Ice cream magic? That's unusual. I haven't heard of such before. Much less a dessert magic summoning someone here. There have been weirder occurrences though."
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Feb 07, 2024 9:29 pm [Uncia's House]

"It's a good thing you're here, Uncia. All those surface plants look the same to me," Iknika half-jokes. In truth, Naku described the flowers well enough that she'd probably manage on her own. But Uncia is so cute while pointing them out that they deserve praise. She will deliver the cat a few headpats before trying to pull them out.
[Uncia's House]

Uncia beams in the praise, tappy-tap footing from one side to the other as Iknika praises him, and he even presses his head up a bit against her palm as she gives him a couple headpats.

The plants come out very easily! They're just kind of a boring, standard potato. Though, as they would all find out later, the inside is slightly pink tinged.

As they go, Uncia would help point out a few more, but only if they're the first run in on a different style of plant, or if Iknika seems to be missing too many. He's much more interested in seeing how *she* does, without too many hints. This is her training, after all.
Keeper wrote: Feb 12, 2024 12:30 am Farm

”Oh everything’s fine. I’ve only been here five minutes. It’s nice to meet you and your um.” Companion? Assistant? Bag-carrier? Girlfriend?
”Hope I’m not intruding at all. But yeah kind of popped in accidentally. Ice cream magic apparently.”
Farm

"S-she got my coffee. Is why we came home." Ber'ri mumbles very very quietly. And not accusingly! Accidents happen, and is no biggy! She just wants to explain to her mom.
Wolfbane wrote: Feb 15, 2024 5:50 pm Farm

Cattrina seems to figure out the unspoken question from Gala and speaks up to finish. "Farmhand. Handycat. Rancher. Retired Adventurer and Very Very Sore." The catgirl on the bags groans as she sits up. She jingles a little as she moves, slipping off the bags and giving a stretch that pops everything in her back. "And I'll go get the wagon to go get all of this moved. Then work on the piping that needs finished." She says, sighing as she makes her way towards the front door. "Freakishly strong woman..." She grumbles, clearly not actually annoyed. She stops at Ber'ri and gives her a tight hug. "Glad you're home. If you need anything, just holler~" She insists, giving a small wave to Gala afterward. Unless stopped, she slips out the front with some keys.

Mom'ri just smiles and shakes her head a little. "You're not intruding at all, dear. I'm glad Ber'ri has someone over. Guests are always nice and welcome given we're a lil' out of the way. And just ignore Cattrina. She's like family around here and helps out a bunch. Practically keeps the place running on her own some days." She moves easily through the room, starting to put some of the actual groceries away. "Ice cream magic? That's unusual. I haven't heard of such before. Much less a dessert magic summoning someone here. There have been weirder occurrences though."
Farm

Ber'ri hugs her right back! "Of course!! Thanks, Cattrina. Dunno what we'd do without you, you're the best." but then she mostly falls silent, curious for Gala.
She does help put some of the groceries away though.

"Yeah she like, what was that you did, Gala? You did a poof on at least *my* drink? I was meaning to ask what that actually was." Ber'ri is also just much much more relaxed right now. Something about having her mom around, probably.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Farm

Gala seems confused. "Wait, is the drink what made you have that reaction? I guess I might have done something, but it wasn't on purpose...I guess I can probably take a guess that it was cream-based but I dunno?

And um yeah. I uh. Kind of got a bunch of power shoved in my lap. We've been theorizing if that makes me count as like- a very small goddess or something."

It has been a weird day, alright.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Uncia's House]

After a few incidents where she tries to find a vegetable and pulls out a weed, Iknika starts checking the plants quite carefully. Too carefully, maybe. But her usual brashness is tempered by a firm resolution not to disappoint Naku. So concentrated is she that she delivers fewer headpats to Uncia, even.
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Farm

"You're saying that like it's a bad thing to be one."
Mom'ri tells Gala, humming as she turns and puts up a few more things in the cabinet. "Just don't let it go to your head, enjoy the power, bring happiness to yourself and others. What's the matter then? Afraid you might lose yourself?" She asks, seemingly insightful before turning with a small smile and reaching down to pat Gala on the head. "I get the feeling you're a good bean though. I doubt you'd do anything purposefully malevolent."

A thought seems to come to Mom'ri and she reaches into a bag to pull out a large bottle of mango juice. A trio of glasses are casually snagged from the cabinet and she pours the juice into each before setting two down in front of Ber'ri and Gala. "Something a little sweet. For both of you. <3" She says, smiling and practically speaking the heart into existence. Mom'ri seems to exist to dote on her guests, and happily so.

"Do either of you want a snack?"