Inside

Locales found within the main city centers; primarily Inside, Riverside, and Skyside.
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster

Re: Inside

Post by Rebonack »

[Cersei's Cauldron]

"I have a copy of the relevant sections of the journal," Lydia tells Sphinx. "You can have them if you want to pursue the topic. Your ability to cross reference should help the research along."

It's an ability Lydia is well acquainted with, but not using at the moment. She doesn't currently have a catbutt.

That's a good start though, right?

Before long there's quite a little gathering in the room! Chimera and Sphinx, of course. Lydia (who's human at the moment). And Galahad the unicorn. Brenda the Basilisk. A wingless manticore Tristan hasn't introduced yet. Some sort of weird cow-like critter Sphinx might recognize as a catoblepas. And last of all, for today's meeting, none other than the founder of MAA, Glorious Chicken.

Honestly he looks more like a pheasant that's on fire, but Glorious Chicken sounds funnier than Glorious Pheasant.

"Good evening everyone. Welcome to this month's Magical Animals Anonymous meeting. I'd like to welcome Sphinx of Thebes to the meeting tonight,"
the phoenix says with a voice like a crackling fire.

Tags:
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

[North Gate]

Olvisin's reinforcements are successfully cut off by the knight's maneuver. Luuvat and Zaalmin scatter to avoid the debris, but Luuvat isn't quick enough and now his sister has to help him get up. Kuvesh is on his way, but he had to get away from the remnants of the cannon first.

The gunslinger isn't down for the count, though. When the knight's barrier drops, she leaps forward, scurrying between his legs and turning back, snapping off four shots at the back of his knees. She knows he'll recover from it quickly, but maybe it'll slow him down.

"Did you see the bodies? Drained of blood? With those creepy-ass wraith things nearby? Did that look like anything we'd done?"
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Cersei's Cauldron

"Oh yeah, sure. I can see if they match anything from the usual places." Sphinx is very good at cross-referencing.

Later, she does her best not to look embarrassed at her introduction.
"Hello, everyone. I'm Sphinx but you can also call me Nim. I ah, believe you're already very familiar with my sister Chimera."
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Morty wrote: Jan 11, 2023 4:36 pm [North Gate]

Olvisin's reinforcements are successfully cut off by the knight's maneuver. Luuvat and Zaalmin scatter to avoid the debris, but Luuvat isn't quick enough and now his sister has to help him get up. Kuvesh is on his way, but he had to get away from the remnants of the cannon first.

The gunslinger isn't down for the count, though. When the knight's barrier drops, she leaps forward, scurrying between his legs and turning back, snapping off four shots at the back of his knees. She knows he'll recover from it quickly, but maybe it'll slow him down.

"Did you see the bodies? Drained of blood? With those creepy-ass wraith things nearby? Did that look like anything we'd done?"
[North Gate]

"You want to know if the idea is plausible, that you might have blasted a hole through my compatriot's armor and hearts with that device of yours and left them to be drained by the remnants of our people?" The knight snarks, slowly rising to its feet again as the bullets clatter down the front of its boots. "Because it most certainly is. But then, I would not expect one who behaves as dishonorably as you to face her guilt if she thought she could avoid it. Unfortunately for you... you can not."

The knight raises its arm again and throws another one of those explosive bolts, this time just past Olvisin's position, intending to both cut off her retreat and further delay any assistance from her companions.
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[North Gate]

"Seems to me like you're picking a convenient target to blame for being unable to save them. Or die with them."

As soon as the knight raises his arm and the bolt appears, Olvisin shoots it, to make it explode in his face. Even if it doesn't hurt him, that's one less explosion for them to deal with.
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster

Post by Rebonack »

[Cersei's Cauldron]

Sphinxes are, in general, very good at cross referencing.

Anywho!

There's a chorus of 'Hi Sphinx' and 'Hi Nim' from the motley collection of magical critters. Chimera is, of course, being nice and sitting next to their sister with Drakaina coiled around a bit to be hanging out on the OTHER side of Sphinx. Just sort of taking up both seats on either side. After all, Sphinx is new here and Chimera doesn't want her to feel alone in front of all these new faces.

What follows is ten minutes of the phoenix (that would be Icarus, he seems like a nice guy) reading from a motivational book all about dealing with the stresses and challenges of getting turned into a magical animal. He mostly uses one of his talons to turn the pages and he seems pretty adept at it. After that, the manticore (named Abtin) shares for a bit about the troubles he's been going through after getting turned into a manticore, but also the big successes he's had! Once he's done it comes around to-

"Now it's time for the open sharing session. Who would like to start?" Icarus inquires.

Leona gives Sphinx a little, 'come on, do it' bump.

Just for encouragement!
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Cersei's Cauldron

Sphinx glances at Leona and straightens up a bit.
"Um. Well. I've been Sphinx for a few years now. And in that time I've been able to get more done than I ever really would have otherwise. But I still feel well...like I would very much appreciate having hands again. I haven't been able to do any of my art. I can move pages but not a pen precise enough. And being this size is...frequently inconvenient. I feel like my innate abilities mean that I'm far better at my careers than I otherwise would be but...well it's still just kind of a lot, you know? And the stares."
Sphinx gets stared at a lot, especially by folks who are newer to the Nexus.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

[Planar Introductions]

Utayo raises her eyebrows at the means of bonding, and Ambrosia likely catches the expression. A strange choice, if one would ask her... though it'd be rude to offer up such an opinion. Why should she judge, though? She's embed cybernetics into her own body, and that was a bloody process in its own right.
~Images by Soushiyo
Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Hospital Waiting Room]
Arkhosia wrote: Jan 08, 2023 4:04 am [Hospital Waiting Room]

Cantata catches Kirk's tired glance towards the group, and he might even notice a glimmer of sympathy and understanding when he does. "I'm sure we'll be able to manage enough, but a little help never hurts... assuming the two of them don't actually mind." she downplays, turning to Fettina with a chiding smile.

Ambrosia's follow-up causes her to pause, however. She blinks, brushes back a stray lock of hair, and raises a hand. "Well... Tina and I still haven't settled on one," she admits. "I've been leaning towards... maybe Woletta or Czeslaw?" Her signing is a little shy, expecting the others to judge them for this lack of preparation.
Murkus wrote: Jan 10, 2023 11:29 pm [Hospital Waiting Room]

Fettina is a little caught up just listening to Thariza. Hey, that sounds... nice? Maybe she should do that. Drop her kid in a, uh, warband. With a primus. Or something. Might be a better way to be raised than with her as a mom.

Tina shakes her head as if to clear it, realizing what she's being asked. At least partly. "Oh, uh, mmhm, yeah. Woletta Czislaw." She totally butchers either name. "That's iiiit. That's the oooone." Lots of thought put into this, yes. She's definitely not still totally clueless, nope.
[Hospital Waiting Room]

If Tina knows Dena as well as she think she does, she would know that Dena would mind being even close to that baby.

Ambrosia nods in acknowledgement however. "I've known couples that have taken a while even after the child has been born to settle on a name. Or change the name they had in mind once they saw the baby. I think its easier to settle on a name once you see the person you're naming." She pauses as a more serious subject seems to come to mind. "Speaking of which, do you have any interest in having them remain in contact with their biological sibling?"
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Morty wrote: Jan 12, 2023 9:20 pm [North Gate]

"Seems to me like you're picking a convenient target to blame for being unable to save them. Or die with them."

As soon as the knight raises his arm and the bolt appears, Olvisin shoots it, to make it explode in his face. Even if it doesn't hurt him, that's one less explosion for them to deal with.
[North Gate]

"Gargh! Do not flatter yourself. Convenient? You? Do you have any idea how difficult it was to pick up your trail?" The knight snarls as it approaches, only slightly slowed down by the explosion going off next to it (which has done a number on its remaining gauntlet, exposing green, blobby flesh underneath). "But pick it up I did. And now that I have you, there will be nothing to stop me from-"

Having failed to further cut off Olvisin's support, and being overly focused on her, the knight isn't likely to see the next attack coming, if there is one.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Morty

Post by Morty »

[North Gate]

Olvisin doesn't respond. She merely grins toothily. Then things start happening quickly. Kuves comes running and launches himself off the ground with a thrust of his rocket-boots. He heads for the knight's chest, where he'll drive his pick into the armor plate, a solid *thunk* as the weapon's mechanical parts kick in. Then he'll kick his chest and activate his rocket boots again, jumping away and trying to tear the plate away as he goes. Then Zaalmin fires another spike, heated by Luuvat, directly at the knight's heart.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Hospital Waiting Room]

"I named my cubs Dyrand and Barroga. I didn't raise them, but I named them. It's a bit odd, looking back." She scratches her snout. "A Charr's last name comes from their warband. Which is why I don't have one right now."
Wolfbane
Less-Fresh Toddler Poster

Post by Wolfbane »

► SHOW SPOILER
The Inside Docks

The Matriarch just smiles and nods as she lets the glass elf go. "Then your curiosity will be sated, I promise." She swears. She doesn't see the invisibility process, but can intuit that she's attempting to hide from the investigators. The Matron holds out her hand silently before her aide passes over her favored instrument. She tunes it as she waits, holding the plug normally reserved for amplifiers in her mouth. Electricity crackles over her skin as she strums the strings, waiting for the Investigators to arrive...

And when they get within sight of the barge and its owner, they'll find the dusky elf idly playing music and using herself as the amplifier. It pulses from her, knocking the fog away and clearing the air as if she's a beacon. She lets the plug drop from her mouth and she gives the two a smile and a wave, beckoning them closer. "Investigator Michalson and Mr. Henry. How may I help you? Looking to do an inspection of my humble ship? She may not look like much, but I promise The Narhum is up to code and properly fitted."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Shadowcaller wrote: Jan 10, 2023 3:07 pm Planar Introductions

Yes, that was not something Ambrosia could do with her claws. At best she could grab onto things but manipulating something at that level? It was so far beyond her that she couldn't help to be impressed as she watches Embralat disassemble the device. She was on the same level as a human, if not above them, meaning that she could use all their tools.
There simply was so many possibilities there...

Then all of sudden she was done. Revealing the crystal square which needed... her blood?

"Oh." A beat as she looks to Utayo and Thariza, trying to quickly gauge their reactions to this. "As in my blood-" She holds up her hand as to indicate she meant this body only to put it down again as she asks again. "Or my-my blood?" She didn't want to feel suspicious over this. It was something she had seen before after all. But that more paranoid part of her couldn't help but to make itself known.
Planar Introductions

"I know it's kind of morbid and iffy. I didn't have any other ideas for a foolproof method of matching aetheric signatures without properly knowing if it was possible to just wave your hand and attune to a properly prepared crystal. Um. I would assume that your blood would work while you're you, and you-your blood would apply to um. Both." Embralat explains apologetically. "You don't actually have to use it. It's a gift. Nothing more."
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Morty wrote: Jan 13, 2023 5:44 pm [North Gate]

Olvisin doesn't respond. She merely grins toothily. Then things start happening quickly. Kuves comes running and launches himself off the ground with a thrust of his rocket-boots. He heads for the knight's chest, where he'll drive his pick into the armor plate, a solid *thunk* as the weapon's mechanical parts kick in. Then he'll kick his chest and activate his rocket boots again, jumping away and trying to tear the plate away as he goes. Then Zaalmin fires another spike, heated by Luuvat, directly at the knight's heart.
[North Gate]

"Huegh!"

The knight looks down at its chest, where only a few seconds ago there had been a solid plate of blackened metal, but now there was only a misshapen, exposed blob of black-and-green flesh. Kuvesh had moved far too quickly for it to respond... or perhaps it was simply too engrossed in Olvisin and didn't see the attack coming.

It hardly matters now. Once that spike enters the knight's chest, there is little more to say on the matter. No more words, save for the ragged sound of air being forced from the knight's lungs at the force of the impact.

Well... almost no more words.

"...At...last..." The behemoth groans as it collapses to its knees, staring straight ahead at its executioners.

thud

The knight falls forward and lands chest-first on the ground, the spike poking all the way through the plating on its back. Black blood pools up underneath it, seeping out onto the street.

Overhead, thunder rumbles, and a light drizzle starts to form, already beginning the grim work of washing away the blood.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Morty

Post by Morty »

[The Inside Docks]

Michalson's agreement that this has "cult" written all over it like bright red graffiti is interrupted by the matriarch speaking to them,

"I see we were expected." Henry will notice that his distinctive accent becomes less noticeable when speaking in official capacity. "Did you receive word of our arrival? I wasn't aware we'd be announced in advance."

[North Gate]

"...was this crazy bastard happy that we killed him?" Kuvesh's question breaks the awkward silence.

"I guess that might explain why he was so eager to pick a fight..."

"He's dead and we're not, so I'm counting that as a win even if he wanted it."

"And we only lost one truck and one cannon."

"We'll make Frigate a new, better cannon. He'll be glad to have goblin engineering in his hands. The truck, though... yeah, this one smarts."
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Hospital Waiting Room]

Cantata gives Fettina a sidelong glance, a sort of "why must you do this to me, love?" softened by a recognition of scenario at hand. She looks towards Thariza. "That's something we share in a way. We used family surnames on my home planet, but I was left at an orphanage as a child, so mine's Nieszesliwa," A moment passes, and then she tilts her head. "Not sure why I never took my adopted mother's, come to think of it."

"And... that's a good question. It could be helpful to raise them in contact with each other. It's good to have peers growing up... assuming it wouldn't be too uncomfortable for anyone involved?" Cantata's brow creases, and she turns to Fettina... but her eyes also flit to Kirk. He and Dena were already fairly touchy over the current situation. Tying Ambrosia into their lives any further might exacerbate things, at least at the start.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

The Inside Docks

Henry isn't sure how much of their hand they want to reveal right away. Michalson didn't correct her by bringing up the strange happenings that actually brought them here. So for now he stays silent and lets the detective handle the talking.
Though there is something strange in the air here. Like a hair brushing past his nose, but...past his nose. It almost makes him want to sneeze. Henry wonders if he can even do that.
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Morty wrote: Jan 15, 2023 11:36 pm [North Gate]

"...was this crazy bastard happy that we killed him?" Kuvesh's question breaks the awkward silence.

"I guess that might explain why he was so eager to pick a fight..."

"He's dead and we're not, so I'm counting that as a win even if he wanted it."

"And we only lost one truck and one cannon."

"We'll make Frigate a new, better cannon. He'll be glad to have goblin engineering in his hands. The truck, though... yeah, this one smarts."
[North Gate => Inside 32nd Street Morgue] (hours later)

"...Whew. No way that's all from decay. This dude's only been dead since this afternoon."

"Stench does seem to be endemic, yeah. I mean, look at this fecker. Clearly some kind of bog creature, right?"

"I don't know what else it'd be. Janice back with species identification yet?"

"Yes and no. No match in the database. Yes, again."

"Figures. Sex?"

"Difficult to tell. No genitals, at least not in the usual place. The musculature suggests male, but even knowing we're dealing with a humanoid, that's far from comprehensive."

"Hm. Height, seven foot three, weight, seventy kilos... only seventy? Big fella like this?"

"No skeletal system. That's ten percent of the body weight gone right there."

"...Suppose so. I don't suppose we're getting an easy answer on the cause of death?"

"Actually, yeah. Gate guard said he was ventilated by some goblins from MERC. Some kinda grudge match. He lost, obviously."

"...So we've got no cause of death to investigate, no species identification, can't tell its sex, or really much more than height and weight... why are we here again?"

"Do the words 'large undead population' mean anything to you?"

"...Oh, come on. You really expect me to believe this guy's a zombie or something?"

"...Uuuugh..."

"Oh, shit. We've got a live one."

"Hey, hey, take it easy there, buddy. Sounds like you had a rough go of it. Lay back down and we'll try to get you all situated, okay?"

"...I...live?"

"...Um... yeah, it looks like. You got a name, big guy?"

"...Big guy?"

slam!

"...Hey, where'd he go?"

"Beats me. But, we're not exactly equipped to detain him, so..."

"...I'll file him under GUAL, then."

"Yeah. Please do."

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

Keeper wrote: Jan 15, 2023 5:08 pm Planar Introductions

"I know it's kind of morbid and iffy. I didn't have any other ideas for a foolproof method of matching aetheric signatures without properly knowing if it was possible to just wave your hand and attune to a properly prepared crystal. Um. I would assume that your blood would work while you're you, and you-your blood would apply to um. Both." Embralat explains apologetically. "You don't actually have to use it. It's a gift. Nothing more."
Gullara wrote: Jan 13, 2023 3:37 am [Planar Introductions]

Utayo raises her eyebrows at the means of bonding, and Ambrosia likely catches the expression. A strange choice, if one would ask her... though it'd be rude to offer up such an opinion. Why should she judge, though? She's embed cybernetics into her own body, and that was a bloody process in its own right.
Planar Introductions

Ambrosia gives Embralat an nod after a moment of consideration. "I'll have to give it some thought. As you know, I'm a very private person." She smiles at that and holds out her open palm. "You mind if I hold onto it while I consider? Even if I won't be able to use it it's still... nice. Besides, I think Utayo might want to take a closer look at it." Partly a joke but it was actually part of why she wanted to hold onto it.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

[Planar Introductions]

Utayo smiles slightly. "I wouldn't say I'm uninterested, but I know better than to pry open other people's gifts. At least since I was ten years old."
~Images by Soushiyo
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Planar Introductions

"It's yours, Ambrosia. If you want to use it as a paperweight that's your choice. I um." The dragon points a claw at the box it came in.
"I included a manual so you shouldn't need my help no matter what you decide."
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Hospital Waiting Room]

Fettina gives her wife a desperate sort of 'sorry babe' shrug, tossing her hands up.

"Yeah!" Fettina points at Ambrosia. "We're one of those. Which was always the plan." For sure.

That last question from the dragon gives her pause. "Um... I don't know. Do you think it would be appropriate? It does sound like it could make for some weird situations. It sorta might prompt association with their, uh, other biological parents as well, and I don't know how well that's gonna go over with them..." She looks at Cantie, unsure. "I don't know if I've ever asked you much about your adopted mom, Cantie."

All this does make Tina consider that Dena might not even want to know or meet her own little one. Shit. That's gonna be tough, considering how much Fettina will probably have to have the little one around.

Well. Dena better just get with the damn program of being an Auntie. She's only gotta be in pain for nine months. Fettina's volunteering to be in it for eighteen years.
Wolfbane

Post by Wolfbane »

Morty wrote: Jan 15, 2023 11:36 pm [The Inside Docks]

Michalson's agreement that this has "cult" written all over it like bright red graffiti is interrupted by the matriarch speaking to them,

"I see we were expected." Henry will notice that his distinctive accent becomes less noticeable when speaking in official capacity. "Did you receive word of our arrival? I wasn't aware we'd be announced in advance."
Keeper wrote: Jan 17, 2023 2:07 pm The Inside Docks

Henry isn't sure how much of their hand they want to reveal right away. Michalson didn't correct her by bringing up the strange happenings that actually brought them here. So for now he stays silent and lets the detective handle the talking.
Though there is something strange in the air here. Like a hair brushing past his nose, but...past his nose. It almost makes him want to sneeze. Henry wonders if he can even do that.
The Inside Docks

"Then at least one of us sees something."
The Matron says flatly before grinning and tapping at her veil. "Sorry, poor humor I suppose. But no, to answer your questions, I neither expected you nor heard of you before hand." She explains. "My goddess has gifted me with...I suppose you would call it a limited foresight, letting me see names as they are Written within reality around me." She pauses for a moment before holding up a placating hand with an apologetic shrug. "Though lest ye be wary, I will also admit I have zero talent for True Naming. Nor would I have any intention of it if I did, so I am sorry if it sounds like a breach of privacy."

The elf settles down on a crate, freshly set down behind her by one of the dockworkers to serve as a seat through some unseen command. "So, what can I do for you two gentlemen? If you're here for an inspection, I can assure you that everything is in shipshape." She says, a wry smile on her lips as she offers the manifest to the two to read.
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

Ironsmith wrote: Dec 27, 2022 12:46 pm

[Down the Drain]

Fortunately for Felandria, the rat-roach thing in front of her doesn't spring into action right away.

Unfortunately for Felandria, that's because the rat-roach thing behind her struck first. The creature in question drops from the ceiling and lands on her back, tearing at her with barbed, appendages that don't seem to so much claw at her so much as hook in and tear away, like she might expect from a particularly aggressive bur. The monster on her back attempts to bite her, lunging for her neck and aiming to sever either her jugular veins or possibly snap her spine; either would be devastating injuries.

The first, meanwhile, charges forward as soon as the second makes itself known, leaping toward one of the giantess's legs, snapping at her ankle and trying to drag it back, in an attempt to throw her off balance and hamper her ability to fight effectively that way. Or at the very least, her ability to run away.
Felandria feels the thing land on her back and reaches behind her to grab it, casting Shocking Grasp and intending to electrocute it.

When she sees the other one leaping towards her, she will try and catch it with her other hand, hoping to fry it as well.
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Hospital Waiting Room]

"Well, I would make them aware of the situation once they get older at least. It will likely be rather confusing considering of them will be of my people while the other won't." Seems like she's trying to avoid using the D-word even in here. "Still, it could be something we discuss as they grow up rather than something we should decide right away. Our respective living situations might change after all so it might end up not being practical. While I think they should meet at least once after this it will ultimately be up to them if they wish to maintain that relationship."

Ambrosia quickly glances at Kirk. "Since it sounds like your son at least will know his biological parents."

Planar Introductions

"I-" There's a moment of hesitation. "-of course. Thank you." She reaches over to accept the box. "You know, I actually have a new lair by the coast if you ever like to visit. For old times sake I mean." She would have invited over her to her library but she knew that was one thing she couldn't do. Too many of her allies that would get upset if she started inviting company over.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[The Inside Docks]

Right. Spooky occult dazzle from a deity. Not a good sign. And puns, even worse.

"We're not ship inspectors, as it happens. We're on an unrelated investigation. But your welcome is appreciated all the same."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

The Inside Docks

Henry shrugs.
"Eh, I'm not sure which name would be considered True and it would be a really bad idea to tinker with it anyway." Henry's not happy about having a spiritual monster latched to his soul, but it does mean that it keeps away other spiritual monsters from tampering with it.
"Who's your goddess?" Henry asks the lady.

Planar Introductions

Embralat slowly reaches up to slide her visor off her head so she can look Ambrosia in the eyes.
"I think that I'd like that very much."
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

► SHOW SPOILER
[Hospital Waiting Room]

"The kids don't have to know who their biological parents are if Kirk and Dena are uncomfortable with it," Cantata interjects, following Ambrosia's glance. "Just the situation. But like you said, it's a matter for the future." It will be up to the two of them to determine how much or how little they want to be a part of these children's lives, and what role to take in them. Not her.

Turning back to Fettina, Cantata's lips curve into a fond smile. "I'm not sure I've brought her up much. Voletta was her name, actually - she was strict but kind, taught me how to sing way back when." There's a soft, nostalgic glimmer in her eyes.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Demonic Errands
Some people say that royals aren't supposed to run their own errands.
But Sekhmet pays those people no mind. The demon queen will run errands if she wants to and no one can stop her. Currently she's halfway down her shopping list (it's disappointingly mundane). "Next, I need... Tea. And biscuits."
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!