Plots: Serious, silly, random, oh my!

For free floating plots that wish to be separated from specific locales.
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Re: Plots: Serious, silly, random, oh my!

Post by Meowmai »

Arkhosia wrote: Feb 05, 2023 4:05 pm [Feline Family Friction]

Steel tears a neat slice through Blanche's jacket sleeve and carves into the ceramic plating below with an ugly scrape, the pressure enough to make her grimace even as the blade fails to reach her skin. Goddamn this woman was fast! She pivots and plants her feet down to arrest her push forward as Zarra's own gambit works perfectly.

Thumb finding a catch on the hilt in her hand, she spins, trying to catch her with a sudden swing to the head as her baton arcs in the air - but her opponent is faster and Blanche goes down hard, shoulder hitting the tiles with an "Ngh!" - and lashes out with a hard kick to the shins, trying to topple Zarra right after her!

If it fails, she'll roll to the side and try to spring to her feet, raising an arm to cover her face if the dart makes another arc - but if the move works, Zarra might find Blanche swiftly on top of her, dropping the baton to swing a vicious punch to the side of the skull. "Sorry to disappoint," she spits out.
[Feline Family Friction]

A victorious grin paints Zarra's face, lasting for a whole half second before her legs are kicked out from under her. A look of surprise takes its place, expression contorting mid-fall. She crashed to the ground, with a gracelessness that felt so wrong coming from her. Blanche's fist cracked into her head with an awful noise, Zarra's vision glazing over. Her brains rattled about in her skull, but stunned as she was, Zarra's honed body acted on instinct. She jerked the dart into her hand, clenching it in her fist and driving it into what she hoped was a gap in Blanche's waist armor. At the same time, her other arm punched upwards, the hidden blade on her wrist plunging right at the catgirl's throat.

"I've got it! The data's transferred!" A voice, cracking with stress, would remind them that they weren't the only two in the room.

Zarra took the opportunity to attempt to leverage this as a distraction, spitting in Blanche's eye while bucking upwards, trying to throw Blanche off and scramble to her feet. If she succeeds, she'll leap back a little unsteadily, swinging her dart around one more time to force her opponent to stay down. And then, she takes off running.
Bismark wrote:Silence, birb-wench.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Earl of Purple »

Fetchquest: Mat's Brother
► SHOW SPOILER

Mat leads the girls- minus Fred, who will hand her number out to the others before she splits away to hand Synthia her warface and asking to be brought in if they do go to Skyside to retaliate against whoever Mat was going to deliver to- to a street in Inside. It's Vallenwood Avenue, a wide road flanked with very large trees in which nestle a mixture of cottages, cabins, bungalows, and other small dwellings. Mat will lead the girls to one of the trees, which she climbs easily- though there's also a ladder, which leads up to a cross between a porch and a balcony. Mat's got a key, and will let the girls inside whilst she goes to check the rest of the house for her brother. The living room's quite nice, with a wooden floor and floral wallpaper, and a rather old-fashioned suite of furniture. There's a small television hooked up to a portable DVD player and a Playstation 2, but most of the furniture's positioned to take advantage of a large window looking out at the rest of the tree and a variety of bird and squirrel feeders hanging from the branches just outside.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Feline Family Friction]

Blanche's ears flicker at the fwhoosh of the dart, but she doesn't have time to try and counter it before a sudden flash of steel arrests all her focus. Hands spring forward, forearms locking into a cross and powering forward to trap the woman's wrist between them and force it back. The pistol's still in her left and she cocks it back to swing the handle into Zarra's skull when -

"Gh-!"

Her whole frame jolts with the impact as the dart plunges down and drives the very wind from her. The hard, stubborn, shut-the-fuck-up fire in her eyes smothers into serious terror - but only for a moment. Then she hits the ground and it kindles into a murderous flashover.

"You fucking - bitch." Her words are molten iron as she struggles to her knees. She ducks once and the dart cuts the air above her, blood trailing in a streak to spatter the sleeve of her jacket. Then her pistol hand snaps up and she fires wide, curses as the slide slams back empty and blinks the spit clear.

Palm compressed against her side, the catgirl rises, staggers into an unsteady jog and hurries after Zarra.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
bc56
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by bc56 »

Fetchquest
Mary took the letter from Tahara with a quiet, "Thank you." There's just one problem (or rather lots of little problems) with Mary coming to Tahara's party - she hates bugs, so the trash witch makes her very uncomfortable.
By the time they reach the treehouse, she's back in her normal shape. "Anyone home?"
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Fetchquest]

"No problem. Hope to see you there." The trash witch smiles, seemingly oblivious to the thousands of objections crawling around under her skin.

When they reach the treehouse, she decides it's time to make herself scarce, at least for the moment. No sense in scaring Mat's brother right out of the gate. She settles down at the curb, curling up so she more closely resembles a pile of trash, left out to be collected.
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Fetchquest: Mat's Brother

"I don't know yet, that's why we're here. We're looking." And this is also why Mary's going to be left in the living room whilst Mat checks the bedrooms and so on. She won't be gone long, however, before she returns. "No, he's not here. Gotta be at his boyfriend's, or at least I hope so."

Tahara finds several piles of rubbish to hide amongst, if that's her desire. It appears to be bin collection day. One of the binbags nearby is leaking something red and sticky.

bc56

Post by bc56 »

Fetchquest
Mary shrugs. "Lead the way, again." They'll find him eventually, right? Right? She hasn't noticed anything about the garbage. She's not an urchin anymore, she doesn't need to root through trash for useful things.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Fetchquest]

...Well. That's not ominous at all.

Tahara glances around a bit to make sure nobody is looking, before silently sliding a hand into the bag in question and quietly hoping there isn't a body in there. Not that she can't handle it, but Mat would probably be heartbroken if Tahara ended up finding his cut-up remains out on the curb on garbage day.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Fetchquest

Searching around the house, a few things are rather obvious. Mat's brother's gambling issue isn't new; there's quite a few spaces where something was but is missing, having been pawned off for funds. Especially in what should be the master bedroom; where Mat's brother sleeps, all that remains is an old mattress on the floor, some pillows and blankets, a potted hubflower plant and a built-in wardrobe with some clothes in it. Mat's room is dominated with images of swords, sword fighters, and a few bits of Watchforce memorabilia. There's no sign anyone else inside the house. Mat gets quite distressed when she notes her wardrobe's open, and searches through it. "My sword's gone. I had no idea Boorab knew where I'd kept it."

Outside, Tahara searches the rubbish! There's no body in the trash, which is probably a relief. There is, however, a grey-furred ear. It's in a box with a bloodstained note, advising someone to go to 'The Shuttered Coin' and to bring something valuable.

bc56

Post by bc56 »

Fetchquest
His name's "Boorab?" Mary isn't going to mention it, and she's going to try not to laugh. The demon princess has no real knowledge of Watchforce beyond the names and appearances of the most popular characters - she grew up on the streets. "Next place then?"
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Fetchquest]

"The Shuttered Coin", huh?

Tahara can't remember if Mat said where she was meeting these people, but at least now she has it in writing and can reference-

Wait.

Duh.

She has it in writing. Which means she could possibly go to Intersection with this information and arrange protection for Mat's brother. Or maybe VIGIL, MERC or HALO. Anybody who could act on threat of imminent harm.

Something to discuss with Mary and Mat when they get back down here.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Fetchquest

Not everyone can have weird, exotic names, Mary.

"Right, yeah. Let's get Tahara, and we can go to his boyfriend's place. It's not that far away." Mat will leave and lock the door, and if Mary used the ladder to get up she'll stay by the front door a bit longer and then pull the ladder up because, being a squirrel, neither Mat nor Boorab need it.

Mat did not mention the place she was dealing with, but... she'd also gone behind her brother's back to try and get him out of debt, approaching the Fairy Godfather herself. Boorab didn't want Mat involved, to protect her. Plus, Mat's fur is red. The boxed ear is grey.

bc56

Post by bc56 »

Fetchquest
Mary nods and descends the ladder before Mat can pull it up.
It's time to move on to the next place.
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Arkhosia wrote: Feb 14, 2023 6:35 am [Feline Family Friction]

Blanche's ears flicker at the fwhoosh of the dart, but she doesn't have time to try and counter it before a sudden flash of steel arrests all her focus. Hands spring forward, forearms locking into a cross and powering forward to trap the woman's wrist between them and force it back. The pistol's still in her left and she cocks it back to swing the handle into Zarra's skull when -

"Gh-!"

Her whole frame jolts with the impact as the dart plunges down and drives the very wind from her. The hard, stubborn, shut-the-fuck-up fire in her eyes smothers into serious terror - but only for a moment. Then she hits the ground and it kindles into a murderous flashover.

"You fucking - bitch." Her words are molten iron as she struggles to her knees. She ducks once and the dart cuts the air above her, blood trailing in a streak to spatter the sleeve of her jacket. Then her pistol hand snaps up and she fires wide, curses as the slide slams back empty and blinks the spit clear.

Palm compressed against her side, the catgirl rises, staggers into an unsteady jog and hurries after Zarra.
[Feline Family Friction]

Elizabeth scrambles to her feet, mess of gear awkwardly bundled in her arms, chip held in her hand. She got up just in time to see Zarra round the corner. Her eyes widened as she saw the blood on the dart, and bile rose in her throat. The catgirl wasn't given much time to stress about it though, as only a brief moment later that dart was zipping towards her. She flinched backwards, but the dart thankfully never found her flesh. Instead, it dragged the cord into a coil around her wrist. And then, with a flick, it was reeled back, taking the chip and her precious data with it. "Cheers love," Zarra winked, deftly snatching the chip out of the air.

"Wha- hey!" The words left Elizabeth's mouth in a confused panic, and she lunged after the drow- but the drow was so much faster than her, and already far out of her reach. Before her eyes, she watched as the drow darted ahead, throwing a heavy object to smash through a window. And then she looked back at Elizabeth, a slightly confused look on her face. "Hang on, you- hmm... interesting..." was all the assassin said for her parting words, and then without hesitation, she threw herself through the broken window.

Elizabeth gasped, running to the window, peering over the side and- "What the fuck!?" Where she had expected to see a body plummeting rapidly towards the ground, she instead saw Zarra running down the side of the building. A manner of escape that Elizabeth absolutely could not take. Had this all been planned from the start, fucking her over like this!? Elizabeth swore, turned around, and then swore again.

The reason that she had swore a second time was that, as her eyes darted around to search for an exit plan, they had spotted the figure of Blanche- standing, on her feet, and very obviously bleeding. She froze for a brief moment. She needed to run. She knew this. She was fucked if she wasn't. But how many people had she been responsible for hurting today? So for the barest of seconds, she hesitated, blurting out, "holy shit, are you okay!?"
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

[Hot Spring Aftermath]

Sakura wakes first, given she's completely free of alcohol. Even so, in her groggy state it takes her a moment to recollect the events of the previous night. Then it hits her all at once and she sits up in a flash. Oh. Here she is, sandwiched between Adir on one side, a normal person to wake up next to, and Calanthe on her other, decidedly abnormal. All of them are quite naked, and the vivid memories of the night's activities come roaring back.

Well... it's not as though she didn't know exactly what she was doing, addled only by temptation, but it's still hard to believe it actually happened. She's going to need a minute to process this.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

[Feline Family Friction]

Staggering forward and sliding a fresh magazine home, Blanche raises her pistol and rounds the corner just in time to see Zarra plummet over the edge. Abandoned by her quarry, she leans against the wall and takes the chance to catch her breath. The pistol falls to her side with an angry, frustrated sigh. "Fuck."

A moment later, her ears flicker as Elizabeth shouts. She swivels and takes the panicked figure in. "...Oh. You're the hacker." The gun finds its way into its holster as she pushes off the wall with a groan. "Please don't try to run. I'd really like to patch this up."
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Fetchquest]

As soon they're back down, Tahara picks herself up from the curb and dusts herself off, still clutching the ear.

"Hey, Mat, quick question... what's your brother actually look like?" She asks conversationally, falling into step next to Mary and Mat. "Tall? Short? Thin? Fat? Red fur, grey fur, blue fur...? I'm trying to picture the two of you in the same room."

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Fetchquest

"He's red-furred, like me. Tall, like up here." Mat reaches up and motions a height about two metres tall. "His tail's really bushy. Like, really bushy, it's the thing he's proudest of. He's quite thin, but not as thin as he looks, he's just tall, y'know? Reasonably strong, he can lift me no problem. And himself, one-handed, but you'd not guess it by looking at him. He sticks to greens and browns, quite traditional clothing, y'know? And when he goes out, he wears a pointed cap like the dishy fox in that animated film, uh... Robbing Hood, I think?" So not the owner of that ear Tahara found, even as she starts heading towards the apartment of her brother's boyfriend.

Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

Gullara wrote: Feb 22, 2023 2:43 am [Hot Spring Aftermath]

Sakura wakes first, given she's completely free of alcohol. Even so, in her groggy state it takes her a moment to recollect the events of the previous night. Then it hits her all at once and she sits up in a flash. Oh. Here she is, sandwiched between Adir on one side, a normal person to wake up next to, and Calanthe on her other, decidedly abnormal. All of them are quite naked, and the vivid memories of the night's activities come roaring back.

Well... it's not as though she didn't know exactly what she was doing, addled only by temptation, but it's still hard to believe it actually happened. She's going to need a minute to process this.
[Hot Spring Aftermath]

Adir is nearly as out of it as Calanthe. He rolls over and his arm falls across Sakura's belly as she's sitting up. He makes a pleasant sound, not quite a 'good morning' but definitely one of recognition... and then a more confused grunt as his hand strays past Sakura and feels another person's tummy.

Waitaminute.

The stag leans up, blinking away the visual noise and the stickiness he feels in his eyes, not quite sure if he's still dreaming. His eyes start to widen as he slowly realizes who's laying just past Sakura.

"Uh," he says. Cleverly.
FireFox
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/She

Post by FireFox »

Morty wrote: Feb 09, 2023 10:28 pm [A Temple Sunken in Time]

There's another strange lurch as the stone rolls over the bridge. For a moment, it feels like it's falling... but then it's back on the bridge, as if it was whole.

When she looks through the stones, she will see that both of them perceive the same thing. The other side of the gulch, in the same state as she can see it from her position. If she's perceptive, she might also see some risen dust, as if disturbed by some movement - and yet, there should be no movement here.
[A Temple Sunken in Time]

Well, something happened on the bridge, but whatever it was wasn't measurably different from the thrown stone. Callie whispers a word of command and both rocks hop back through the air to her side of the gulch. She repeats her eye closing, slowly waving one hand and then two to make sure the stone are still in sync with her personal chronology. If that checks out, then there's only one thing to try. The foxgirl bends down to the rough floor and scrapes her left hand's knuckles across it, vigorously abrading her skin. She opens a water bottle with her right hand and irrigates the dirt and rock fragments off while she approaches the bridge. With the blood washed away, her skin is left visibly raw.

"Ow ow ow, I'm so clever it hurts. Now I can tell exactly how bad of a trap I'm walking into."
Callie crosses the bridge slowly and cautiously, left hand fully extended before her. Her vulpine ears perked up for any sound at all, her eyes deliberately moving back and forth between her injured knuckles and the location of the disturbed dust she saw earlier, stopping every step to scan both. She'll keep walking until she fully crosses the bridge, someone appears on the far side, or her hand starts to rapidly age. Whichever one happens first, if any.
Forum Foxperson Funder

Characters

Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

[Hot Spring Aftermath]

Far more tuckered out than the other two, Calanthe remains beside Sakura on the bed, laid out on her side in a deep sleep even as the birds chirp outside. She shifts gently at the brush of fingers on her stomach but doesn't wake, giving the shocked couple plenty of time to take in the peaceful look on her narrow face and the way her chest rises and falls with every soft breath.

It seems the two of them will have plenty of time to process what's going on before she wakes.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

Earl of Purple wrote: Feb 22, 2023 6:54 pm Fetchquest

"He's red-furred, like me. Tall, like up here." Mat reaches up and motions a height about two metres tall. "His tail's really bushy. Like, really bushy, it's the thing he's proudest of. He's quite thin, but not as thin as he looks, he's just tall, y'know? Reasonably strong, he can lift me no problem. And himself, one-handed, but you'd not guess it by looking at him. He sticks to greens and browns, quite traditional clothing, y'know? And when he goes out, he wears a pointed cap like the dishy fox in that animated film, uh... Robbing Hood, I think?" So not the owner of that ear Tahara found, even as she starts heading towards the apartment of her brother's boyfriend.
[Fetchquest]

"Uh-huh. Okay, then." Tahara frowns for a moment, her initial assumption summarily dashed, before she comes to an alternative theory that seems much more plausible. "...And what about that... you said boyfriend, of his?" She asks, clutching the ear in her hand. If Boorab's boyfriend is being held, not to mention threatened, it would certainly explain how it is that he's working for the mob (or rather, how Mat is, on his behalf) rather than packing their things and fleeing to a safer city, or at least a safer part of this one.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator

Post by Morty »

[A Temple Sunken in Time]

The hand won't age, nor will Callie see anyone. But that's not to say nothing happens. Once she's past the bridge, the feeling of overlapping space will intensify. The temple seems to waver between its current and (presumably) past state. And she'll hear the sounds of movements again. And then, a voice. A woman's voice.

"...one there?"
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Arkhosia wrote: Feb 22, 2023 3:46 am [Feline Family Friction]

Staggering forward and sliding a fresh magazine home, Blanche raises her pistol and rounds the corner just in time to see Zarra plummet over the edge. Abandoned by her quarry, she leans against the wall and takes the chance to catch her breath. The pistol falls to her side with an angry, frustrated sigh. "Fuck."

A moment later, her ears flicker as Elizabeth shouts. She swivels and takes the panicked figure in. "...Oh. You're the hacker." The gun finds its way into its holster as she pushes off the wall with a groan. "Please don't try to run. I'd really like to patch this up."
[Feline Family Friction]

Flinching instinctively when Blanche's arm moves, Elizabeth is quickly relieved to find that she was putting the gun away. Her pale face peered across at the riflewoman, expression full of fear, regret, and worry. She hesitates again. It was weird to look at this woman, but with all the stress of the day she couldn't quite put her finger on why.

Her eyes kept darting between Blanche and the exit, shellshocked yet poised to run. Shit. It was her fault that this woman was hurt. She had wanted to take this job to help people, but instead, there was blood on her hands. Could she ever live with herself if she just fled? But, fuck- the woman was with VIGIL, why did she care? And if more were on the way, and she got caught, she'd be done for. With wild panic in her eyes, Elizabeth starts to slink sideways, towards the door, whole body wound up like a spring. "Fuck, I'm... sorry, fuck, th-this wasn't, I wasn't-" the words came tumbling out of her mouth uselessly, as if she was asking for forgiveness. And then, like Zarra had before her, she bolted. Unlike Zarra though, Elizabeth did not come packaged with much in the way of athletic prowess and grace. And frankly, the cable management in this server room was downright awful. So, in what was possibly now the worst moment of Elizabeth's life, the second she burst into a sprint her foot caught on a stray power cord, sending her immediately crashing to the ground.
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

[Feline Family Friction]

There's a flicker of recognition in the way Elizabeth flinches, and Blanche makes a point of raising her other hand from the holster to indicate she isn't planning to draw it anytime soon. She puts on her best attempt at a friendly smile - but there's a subtle tension to her movements, like someone ready to pounce. "Whoa- it's okay. You haven't given me any reason to- hey!"

Then Liz springs for the exit, and Blanche bursts into motion. She's on her even as she falls, a bloody hand reaching out to seize her by the shoulder. "Alright kid, wrong move," she grunts. There's a suppressed wince of pain as a knee moves to hold the hacker down, hands reaching to pin her wrists and bind them tight. "Tell me what was going on here, and I'll be able to make things light for you."
~Welcome to Night Vale
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

[Feline Family Friction]

SHIT!

Elizabeth blinks, and Blanche is atop her. There's a fraction of a second where she's momentarily outraged at what she's hearing- "kid!???"- but it's quickly overwhelmed by a sense of panic. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. She's really screwed it now. She tried to run and barely made it a foot. Maybe there was some kind of hope, in that how incredibly pathetic she must have looked will convince this stranger she couldn't have had anything to do with any of today's violence.

The hacker struggles ineffectually for a while, cursing constantly, but eventually has to concede defeat. Blanche had her well-pinned and cuffed, but for some weird reason her stern gaze didn't help calm her captive down. "Make things light!? Are you kidding me!? After all this!? You're VIGIL, they'll fucking kill me!" Perhaps a bit of an exaggeration, but Elizabeth was not in the most logical place of mind right now. "Shit, shit, I-I, none... this wasn't meant to be like this, shit, nobody was meant to get hurt..."
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

[Hot Spring Aftermath]

"Um, good morning." Sakura glances briefly at Calanthe again. Then she's back to Adir with a concerned look. "You do remember last night, right?" She knows a bit about what alcohol can do, and that would make this so much more awkward.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

► SHOW SPOILER
[Feline Family Friction]

"Hey- no one's gonna fucking kill you on my watch," Blanche retorts, "Not me, not them, and definitely not any of those friends of yours who went and left you." Her tone isn't quite a reassurance - if anything, it's more as if she's willing it into truth. It will not happen because she will not allow it to happen.

"Alright, look." There's another grimacing "nfh" and the knee on Liz's back lifts as Blanche grabs her shoulder and rolls the hacker onto her back. It's not the most careful or gentle motion, but now at least her face isn't against the floor.

"I don't know what your gang came here to do, but I had one of your radios. I know you were here for data, and I know you didn't sign up to work with killers." With Liz bound, Blanche pulls back to lean against the wall and hold her side with one hand. The other pulls a battered medic bag to the side. Finding a roll of gauze, she pulls back to shrug off her jacket. Liz's eyes might spot an old, familiar symbol as she does - worn, scratched out and painted over, but the outline remains like a faded ghost upon her armor.

Steely, cerise eyes focus on her. "I'm not here for you, I'm here for people like them."
~Welcome to Night Vale
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Fetchquest
Mary gags at the sight of the bloody severed ear. "That... Um... Did you find anything else?" Mary's hoping there's not a rotting corpse lying around here attracting bugs. If there were, she's sure Tahara would have found it.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Fetchquest: Boorab

"He's... yeah, that's his ear. He's a dick, but he doesn't deserve that. Right, Boorab's not gonna be at Sam's, and he's got my sword. Any clues as to where he's been told to go? Fuck, this is... Far worse than I was expecting. I thought the Fairy Godfather was the only creditor. It's why I made a deal with him. And that is not the Fairy Mafia's MO. For one thing, most of their thugs are shorter than that ear." Not that the Fairy Godfather can't deal in violence; he can. It's just usually a lot subtler violence.