Outside: Grass touch place

Locales abroad of the city centers, from out of doors to the outer planes.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Outside: Grass touch place

Post by Halae »

[Well Training]

"Thank you," Emily says with a smile, "I'll get that taken care of, without hurting Brutus," she'll back away from the door and close it as she leaves, and heads towards the back to find that rope. It's chilly and cold, but she can deal with it. It's fine.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.

Tags:
Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Well Training]

"Be careful!" And off Emily goes.

There's thunder and lighting too but none of those are of immediate concern either.
She reaches the stable which is relatively small but larger than one might expect for such a small inn. Emily would guess there's space in here for about four horses as each stall is pretty roomy.
However, the building is dark so she will have a hard time making out many details and smell won't do her much good here as everything in here smells about what one expects a stable to smell like.
Emily can hear something though. The sound of what must be Brutus moving about in there. Sounds like the thunder got the poor animal spooked in there. Sounds like he's pretty restless.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[Well Training]

Emily reaches down to a pouch under her rain-slicked waist cape; a utility belt sits there beneath it. From that pouch she draws out a bag that'd be large for anybody but Emily herself - for her, it fits snugly into her palm, though what's inside is likely a mystery. She kneels down to make herself less imposing and calls out, "Hey there, Brutus. You doing okay, bud? Want some food?"

You avoid spooking animals if you can. While Emily's confident she can take a mule in a fight, fighting is exactly what you shouldn't be doing if you can avoid it.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Thursday Violist »

bc56 wrote: Mar 03, 2023 12:37 pm Maids on a Train
As Jade passes by the mermaid, she hands over the other headband. "Put this on." And then she's gone off towards the sounds of trouble.

Is it just her or do her clothes feel wrong? Her pants especially feel loose around the ankles and knees now.

Well, that's a problem. She's not sure how good her disguise is; if she disturbs the maids, they might turn on her. But she has to risk it. She moves to tackle the maid with the knife from behind, before she can stab her intended victim.

[Maids on a Train]

The mermaid grabs the headband. "Okay."
She looks at it.
It's probably some fancy magic thing, right? she wonders. Or maybe it's mandatory for the quest, or something along those lines. Yeah, that checks out, makes sense.
It doesn't take much thought before she puts it on, finding a way to put it on alongside her tiara.

As with Jade, the mermaid's clothes (and even her tiara!) start slowly changing.
Well, if the foxgirl's figured out how this plot works, then...she might as well watch! She turns to look back at what's going on with the foxgirl and all the maids.

Jade's clothes continue their change.
It's just her, her clothes do not feel wrong. They actually are turning into a pretty neat and fancy material! Fancy, expensive materials can never feel wrong! They just feel pretty nice, probably.

The other maids honestly pay no mind to Jade. When she tackles one of her own, the most they do is give her a sideways glance and then murmur among themselves about how unsightly that was. Jade definitely needs to be better trained, she probably doesn't even have a good pedigree! Ugh! Who trained this unsightly foxgirl? She's a disgrace to all maids everywhere! And what even is she wearing, it's not nearly up to snuff yet! and things like that.
They don't react to her tackling the violent maid, just as they didn't particularly react to the violence either.
They just judge.

More importantly!
The mostly-transformed maid who's stabbing a passenger! Because she's blonde, we'll call this one The Blonde Maid.
She, unlike all the fully-transformed maids, does react to being tackled. In fact, the blonde maid cries out, and drops her knife in surprise from being tackled. Jade successfully saved that one victim! But, even so, she struggles and tries to get away from Jade and to force Jade to release her grip. Since Jade's behind her, however, she can't particularly do anything.

The one other nearly-complete maid -- the one that was trying to stuff a rag into a passenger's mouth to keep them from screaming -- does leap into action. She'll be the brunette maid, for simplicity.
The brunette shouts, and she tries pulling Jade into a grappling match. The brunette first goes after Jade's arms, to pull them off the blonde (she seems to think a two-on-one grappling match would be the easiest).

Meanwhile!
In the bathrooms up ahead, the corpses appear to be nearly fully healed! In fact, their hearts start pumping again, and the only evidence of being stabbed in the first place is the blood on the floor! They don't move around yet, though.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Maids on a Train
Something can be good quality, even feel good, without being right. In this case, right would be Jade's clothes looking and feeling like the same clothes she put on this morning. Simple casual materials, not these silky ... Are those frills? Oh, no...

Jade kicks the knife away. Unlike the maids, she's a trained martial artist and she'll use that to her advantage, striking the blond maid hard in the back of the head with one fist while turning around to launch a spinning kick at the brunette.
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[A Little Town]

In the depths of a lush valley, a farming community sprung to life decades ago. Surrounded on all sides by mountains, it's a relatively isolated area and protected from the worst of the weather, making it perfect for developing produce without interruption by the events that often happen around the Nexus, away from all the chaos and tumult.

But something mars this sleepy little community; activity buzzes, having been roused by outsiders. On the far side of the valley, upon the banks of the river a massive brutalist building has been constructed, and it's already starting to turn the river beyond it gray and polluted. Locals, who previously would have been taking care of their farms, have been snatched away from their homes by a small legion of golden-eyed robots, brought to within the facility; nobody knows what happens within.

A call was sent out, a messenger looking for a hero to save them; a young man who managed to slip past the robotic warriors to the outside world. And now... he has returned, bringing along one such hero.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

Morty wrote: Mar 03, 2023 7:45 pm [Trail of the Red-Clad Man]

"Shit," is Hiep's first comment regarding their new situation, backing away from the abyss. "Something's coming for us from down there. And I don't know how we're going to close this damn thing."
Earl of Purple wrote: Mar 04, 2023 3:47 pm Trail of the Red-Clad Man

"It feels cold and icy, the place this thing goes. It's not anywhere I know, it's not hungry enough to be Sylvanas. I don't know how to close it either, but you got a fancy deer thing. Get ready to go and find help or something, I'll stay here if there's more than one. If we're lucky it'll close on its own and we can maybe destroy it or something after, so it won't open again." Harriet leans over the edge, looking into the abyss (Abyss?) below and shivering slightly. She doesn't stay cold for long, though, her PipBoy's ticking once more getting louder as she warms herself up.
[Trail of the Red-Clad Man]

Unfortunately for Harriet, the cold radiating from the hole in the ground proves to be quite resistant to dispersal; it will take some amount of strain to even get herself back up to "chilly", much less a genuinely comfortable temperature.

But that quickly becomes the least of her worries. As she examines the abyss in front of her, an anchor on a chain goes sailing past her, just missing her shoulder before burying itself in the ground. Nearer to Hiep, another one shoots out, planting itself at her feet, And another, and another... and finally two more, for six total, each fixing themselves to even points around the edges of the circle, imitating the hexagram that had been there just prior.

Just as this pattern makes itself apparent, a series of strained groans can be heard resonating from the pit, along with the sound of clinking metal chains. As they watch, a massive white throne slowly makes its way to the surface, stopping just as soon as its base is flush with the ground, the chains pulling taught underneath it to form a six-pointed support network. On the throne, there sits a massive, bare-chested man in a long crimson waistcloth, who regards the two women with cold, humorless eyes. He looks to be at least twice as tall as either of them, coming out to thirteen feet or so, and is well-muscled, possessing a physique that implied he could very well have hauled his throne up himself if he had wanted to. He flashes Harriet and Hiep a transparently insincere smile and leans back, steepling his pointed fingers in front of him.

"Ah, the heroes of Welmet." The giant begins. "I see you took the bird's advice. You were hoping to find a man in a red suit, correct?" He reaches over to the armrest of his throne and picks up a glass chalice sitting there, swirling the red liquid inside. "Look no farther; you have found him. How may I be of service to you ladies?"
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

[A Little Town]

The hero turns out to be a tall, imposing bald woman wearing armor of black metal and dark leather, the skin of her face bearing odd blue markings and her eyes deep blue as the sea. Calm Reed, monk of the Immaculate Order and member of Vigil, has answered the call.

"I see now what you meant," she says when the grim sight opens before them.

A large, muscular man in a loincloth is a sight Hiep would be quite glad for in other circumstances. Sadly, these circumstances are what they are. Damn shame.

"You sure are bigger than I expected," she says. "And really we just wanted to know what you were doing with your cock." This is quite clearly an ill-timed crass joke. "I have a hard time believing that nonsense about sin and penance and so on."
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[A Little Town]

The young messenger, Jacob, stares down at his valley home, clutching the clasp on his cloak, "We've got no way to fight the machines, ma'am. They're just too strong for us."

He'll lead her down towards the valley. The farms closest to the facility are the worst off, even from this distance - their crops are untended, though closer to the edge of the valley things are still being adequately cared for, including at the farm that Calm Reed and Jacob are passing by. It still has the golden wheat you'd expect from this kind of place. Farmers poke their heads out of the field as the pair pass by, muttering to each other warily given the dark-clad outsider in their midst. They've only seen outsiders bring misfortune thus far.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Trail of the Red-Clad Man

Harriet's a bit less inclined towards large, muscular men in loincloths, but doesn't look away either. "I'd like to know why Welmet. Did you pick randomly, or was there a reason for that location to get attacked by the rooster?" Harriet'd also like to know how to stop it, but suspects if the Red Man here knows how to do it, he won't tell them about it.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[A Little Town]

Calm Reed maintains a cold composure unaffected by the distrust. She can hardly blame the locals for keeping their guard up and they've never met an Immaculate monk before.

"No sense in throwing your lives away, certainly," she admits. "I hope I can overcome them, but I will need information first."
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

bc56 wrote: Mar 07, 2023 3:15 am Maids on a Train
Something can be good quality, even feel good, without being right. In this case, right would be Jade's clothes looking and feeling like the same clothes she put on this morning. Simple casual materials, not these silky ... Are those frills? Oh, no...

Jade kicks the knife away. Unlike the maids, she's a trained martial artist and she'll use that to her advantage, striking the blond maid hard in the back of the head with one fist while turning around to launch a spinning kick at the brunette.

[Maids on a Train]

The majority of the maids continue to look snootily on as Jade does uncouth things such as a spinning kick while wearing frills. Show some propriety, woman.
And the potential victims, realizing there's a fight going on - especially since one was about to get stabbed and another was getting choked - wait until there's a moment where they can flee, and then get up and run towards the back of the train.

The blonde gets hit, and then struggles to get back up.
After failing to get up several times, she collapses.

The brunette tries to block with her arms. It, of course, hurts. She falls backwards and awkwardly lands on an armrest. She only halfway catches herself.
Like the blonde, the brunette also has a hidden knife! The brunette, upon realizing that fistfighting and grappling won't work, gets back up on her feet and draws her knife from out of her pocket. She holds the knife forward and waits for Jade to foolishly approach an armed woman. Her eyes narrow as they practically dare Jade to try to beat a knife with her fists and legs!

Meanwhile,
up front at the bathroom, one of the bathroom doors opens and a nearly-completely-transformed maid exits it. She looks back, sees the fight going on, and decides, rather than going back to join the group of maids, to go forward and look for a new victim. It'd be a lot easier to get someone farther forward.

The mermaid, who had been watching the fight going on and has noticed both her own and Jade's outfits slowly changing, glances forward by happenstance! And she spots the maid that just left the bathroom. Of course, she's a little weirded out, since the mermaid remembers that the maid Jade's currently fighting also left that same bathroom right before Jade got up.

She scoots over to the aisle seat.
Then tries to stand and balance up on her fishy tail, using the seats to help balance.
Then, she hops forward.
"Hey! You," she tells the maid that's going forward.
She hops more. And more. And...once she gets close enough, she hops and tackles her! (It was too hard to balance on her fins, anyway.) "Hey, the maid convention's back there!" she says, using her weight to hold the maid down as she tries to check if this maid has a knife as well.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[A Little Town]

"We should talk to old Henrietta then," Jacob says, "She's not too far from here. Keeps her ear to the ground, and should know what you need to know."

Unless Calm Reed directs him elsewhere, Jacob intends to lead the monk down several farms to one that rests with circle of trees surrounding the main house, and the smell of ozone in the air. To Calm Reed's Senses, it feels like a sorcerer's abode.

"I'm uh... she doesn't like me. And I don't want to get cursed. So, I'll wait here?"
Morty

Post by Morty »

[A Little Town]

Curious. A magic-user in this place? Not powerful enough to deal with the machines, however.

"Very well. I will not have you risk a curse. Hopefully she and I can reach an accord," the monk says with just a hint of humor before entering the house.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[A Little Town]

As the door into the dark house swings open, the voice of a very... ornery woman can be heard echoing from within, loud enough that it's shaking the windows. It's a voice that can be felt more than listened to.

"IF THAT'S YOU, JACOB, YOU HAD BETTER HAVE MY DAMNED WATERMELONS, OR I SWEAR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD YOUR EYEBALLS POP OUT OF YOUR LYING SKULL."

A vase on a shelf next to the doorway, disrupted by the raw noise emanating from this woman, goes to fall off next to Calm Reed.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Maids on a Train
Jade's increasingly maid-ish outfit isn't helping. She's not used to fighting while her clothes are transforming around her.
And this maid has a knife ready... But Jade is a fox, and foxes are tricky.
She flicks her tails to the right, as if considering attacking from that direction, the side where the maid isn't holding the knife... And lashes out moments later from the other direction, a kick aimed at the maid's gut so that Jade can step in and take the knife from her while she's recovering.
Zefir
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Zefir »

Gold wrote: Feb 26, 2023 12:09 am [Junkyard]

The fakebot does succeed in surprising Zeeland, causing him to stop firing projectiles for the moment. Zeeland's response to this might not have been what Mia was expecting, however:

"Now I know you're a fake. The real TARBot is a dumb fuck, but he's not stupid enough to touch hot metal. But, just to be sure..."

Simultaneously, while saying this, the glow around the cyan core behind Zeeland intensifies for a very short moment, and his screen also lights up in blue for one or two seconds before going back to normal.

After this has taken place, Zeeland attempts to kick the fake TARBot away from him in order to free his hands. If successful, he will raise his left hand to absorb any fireballs that are deflected towards him, use his right hand to throw some more, and start moving towards Wenonir using the fire as cover.
[Junkyard]

Well Mia didn't really think he still belives this one is real. She assumed he has taken that action anyway. Still she is confused. The other bot is out of metal too so touching hot metal shouldn't be a problem unless it's melting hot which would harm Zeeland as well.

Mia is still scanning the other bot so if the blue light has any effect she should take note of it, but she assumes it's some kind of preperation for the tiem travel. Either way the kick is sucsessfull to free his, but the fakebot doesn't fall down. He was still behind the robot and I don't know how strong Zeelands kicks are.

So the fakebot will then attemp to hit Zeeland from behind hoping he stumbels forward or just gives the swordsman an advantage.
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster

Post by Rebonack »

[A Careful Afternoon Jog]

Village Rain isn't an evil sword, G'Nichi. It's just a sword that really wants to do its job. And its job is cutting things, which it does very well. And it provides the wielder with things to cut! Simple.

Anywho!

G'Nichi has a problem here.

The weird onion thing is at the bottom of a crater. Normally approaching it from the ground would be nearly impossible because one would have to wade through all the bugs that are tending to it without getting shredded. But G'Nichi has the benefit of being able to hide himself from notice. Sadly that means the surroundings have a pretty noticeable lack of giant rocks to push over on top of the spore producing organ.

But here's the question.

Could G'Nichi provide some?

Or maybe there's some other solution to this otherwise intractable problem.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[A Little Town]

Calm Reed reaches out with a casual motion to catch the vase. Those are some lungs this woman has.

"I am not Jacob," she says. "I am the hero he brought to help your community."
Magtok
Pointy Eared Baby Devourer

Post by Magtok »

Rebonack wrote: Mar 01, 2023 6:10 pmTower of Oujet

Laz, meanwhile, is focused on other things. Mainly climbing on top of the squidbus. She manages that feat after quite a bit of clawing and scrambling. And upon getting up there? She's immediately met with problems in the form of tentacles with mouths on the ends. Because why WOULDN'T something awful like this be covered in tentacles with maws full of obsidian teeth? Surprising no one, they begin striking at her like serpents in a bid to rip little Laz chunks off.
Not a fight goes by where Saint Lazarus isn't grateful for the presence of her armor, but this seems like an especially wonderful time to be covered in iron plating. Those obsidian teeth will surely crack and shatter on her armor, but even if they don't, even if some foul magic is empowering them, or they wise up and start gnawing at joints and her neck, that's what the zweihander is for. Pulling it out of the side of the bus, she twirls the blade's grip in her palms, a little twisting motion before she clamps her hands down on the sword's hilt and goes to town on those toothy tentacles.

"HAAAAGH!" she screams, before doing her best lumberjack impersonation as she sets about felling every tentacle she can. Maybe once she's cleared a path and cut through enough of the awful eel-esque abominations, she can bury her huge sword into the squidbus's skull, but for now all her energy is on cutting and slicing, as well as stomping down on any serpentine appendage that dares slither underfoot. This bus is going down and she doesn't care how many stupid mouths it's going to take to get there.
"You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
-Daniel H. Wilson
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

A Careful Afternoon Jog

Well, this complicates things.
Without many other options, G'nichi looks for something to hide behind. Barring any such object, he can try climbing up a wall of the cavern with his claws so he isn't quite and it might take at least a few seconds for anything to look up and notice him.
His illusion will drop as he draws the wand and points it at the crater, causing an absolutely huge boulder to materialize and drop into it, likely crushing anything in the area.
Once the damage is done he will be able to weave his disguise again...
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

Morty wrote: Mar 07, 2023 9:02 pm [Trail of the Red-Clad Man]

A large, muscular man in a loincloth is a sight Hiep would be quite glad for in other circumstances. Sadly, these circumstances are what they are. Damn shame.

"You sure are bigger than I expected," she says. "And really we just wanted to know what you were doing with your cock." This is quite clearly an ill-timed crass joke. "I have a hard time believing that nonsense about sin and penance and so on."
Earl of Purple wrote: Mar 08, 2023 12:27 pm Trail of the Red-Clad Man

Harriet's a bit less inclined towards large, muscular men in loincloths, but doesn't look away either. "I'd like to know why Welmet. Did you pick randomly, or was there a reason for that location to get attacked by the rooster?" Harriet'd also like to know how to stop it, but suspects if the Red Man here knows how to do it, he won't tell them about it.

"What is so hard to believe about that?" The massive devil asks, resting his chin on his hand. "Are you about to go on about how they're innocent little victims, can't possibly have sinned enough to merit being targeted, and so on? Because that lecture was ever so tedious the first few billion times." He then turns to Harriet, eyebrow raised. "'Why Welmet?' Why not Welmet? The location of the rooster was, in the end, unimportant. I very much doubt we will be hearing much of Welmet either way after today." The man leans forward and looks Harriet over. "...Hm. And you don't seem to be the sort who even has the capacity to stop him, so much as delay him. Shame."
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

bc56 wrote: Mar 09, 2023 3:36 am Maids on a Train
Jade's increasingly maid-ish outfit isn't helping. She's not used to fighting while her clothes are transforming around her.
And this maid has a knife ready... But Jade is a fox, and foxes are tricky.
She flicks her tails to the right, as if considering attacking from that direction, the side where the maid isn't holding the knife... And lashes out moments later from the other direction, a kick aimed at the maid's gut so that Jade can step in and take the knife from her while she's recovering.

[Maids on a Train]

Fun fact: The hidden knife comes as part of the maid outfit! Soon, Jade will have one of her own. Then she'll be the maid with a knife (especially if she keeps on disarming the others).

The maid prepares to attack and lunges out to stop the foxgirl, but the feint is successful! She can't turn quick enough to counterattack.
The maid doubles over from the kick, and her knife is taken away.
Obviously, it takes her several moments to recover, but as soon as she does she decides that the only option she has left is to go after Jade's face with her hands and fingers.
It's a very clever strategy! : if you've got no hope of winning, try to be as annoying as possible by sticking hands in the other person's face.

Up front,
The mermaid manages to find the knife belonging to the maid she tackled, and copies Jade's actions in tossing it far away, under a bench. She tries positioning herself on top of the maid to minimize the maid's struggling, but the lack of legs doesn't make it easy.

The other bathroom opens up and the second corpse-turned-maid exits it. This one draws her hidden knife, and approaches the mermaid and the grounded maid. Luckily, it's rather fortunate that the mermaid glances back and spots the approaching maid. Even though she can't get up easily or do something like that, she still can ask people for help! The mermaid looks at the nearby passengers (luckily, so far all the ones who were turned into maids are back by Jade, so it's just a bunch of normal passengers up here) and pleads to them, "Help! Help me!"

Luckily, a pretty mermaid lying on the floor asking for help is enough to get a muscled dude (and also a less-muscled dude) to finally leap into action.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Maids on a Train
Good she got rid of that knife and...
Oh crap now she's just getting grabbed in the face.
And her pants are less and less pants and more and more skirts every second now. She's not used to fighting in these sorts of clothes.
Jade needs to do something drastic before the maid gets her fingers into her eyes. She rears back and goes for a headbutt. That should hopefully get the hands off her face and deal a nice blow... But of course it will hurt both of them.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

Morty wrote: Mar 09, 2023 11:50 pm [A Little Town]

Calm Reed reaches out with a casual motion to catch the vase. Those are some lungs this woman has.

"I am not Jacob," she says. "I am the hero he brought to help your community."
[A Little Town]

There's a moment of quiet before an old woman, clearly in the later years of middle-age and having put weight to match it, stomps out into the front of the building to see who it is that's called on her.

"And who are you supposed to be then? Got tattoos around your eyes to show you're some kind of big shot?"
Morty

Post by Morty »

"Why is it a shame? Did you want that rooster to be defeated?" Hiep makes no comments as to whether or not she can do it. She might be able to, she just has to learn something... "Did you send that overgrown poultry out in hopes someone would do it?"

[A Little Town]

Calm Reed's palpable stoicism doesn't waver. She's used to people being very... impertinent with a monk around here.

"My name is Calm Reed. I am a member of Vigil and a monk of the Immaculate Order. My marks are not tattoos, but birthmarks." Best not to go into detail about Dragon-Blooded aspect markings.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[A Little Town]

"Uh huh," Old Henrietta mutters skeptically, "And what do you need little old me for? A great hero like you surely can solve things by your lonesome."

Calm Reed may get the sense that Henrietta is playing up the 'crotchety old woman' act in order to see what the woman in front of her is made of. Can't led some young punk run off to die without making sure they're not going to get themselves killed.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[A Little Town]

"I need information. The lay of the land, as they say." Calm Reed's gaze remains unwavering. "It will accomplish little if I throw myself at these machines without knowing the situation."
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[A Little Town]

Henrietta regards Calm Reed for a long moment, taking her measure, before nodding, "Right. Follow me."

Assuming the monk does so, the old woman will lead her into a room in the back of the building, where a ritual circle has been carved into the wooden floor. In the center of that circle is a standing mirror, seven feet high so that it's almost scraping the ceiling.

"I've been watching those bastards and what they're doing to our valley. You want to know what they're up to, and where they're going, I can tell you. But if you want to survive, you'll have to do this smart. You'll get completely overwhelmed if you don't."
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Trail of the Red-Clad Man

"I might not be able to stop it for good, but I don't think it can stop me for good, either. So, y'know, there's that." Even if it kills her, the rooster then has to deal with her superpowered zombie trying to burn everything down. And even if she can't kill it, keeping it delayed and focused on her can still help defeat it. Teamwork is a greater weapon than many consider.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.