Skyside Prime

Locales found within the main city centers; primarily Inside, Riverside, and Skyside.
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3253
Joined: Aug 01, 2022 12:46 pm

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Ironsmith »

[Black Abyss Headquarters]

Rose can't help but smile at that. When Raven isn't going full tyrant, Rose internally admits she's absolutely adorable. "Sure. Ice skating sounds like fun." She says softly.

Internally, she's already picturing how that date would go. They arrive at a rink, Rose brings her own skates and so does Raven, Rose has to talk her out of using rocket skates on the ice, Raven mentions how they're not for her, they're for Patricia, the late figure skater she mechanized for this event, Rose tries to convince Raven to come out onto the ice herself, there's much awkward fumbling and humiliating pratfalls (Rose notes that she should make a point of the rink being empty so Raven doesn't end up doing this in front of other people, that could go very badly), Rose makes a point of joining her on the ice to further lessen the blow, they keep at it, at some point skating clicks and the two enjoy a romantic night on the ice, Rose gives her a little kiss and ends the date on a positive trajectory.

This is workable. Not ideal, but workable. From there Rose can get Raven used to having her around again, Rose can still get information in a roundabout way, and hey, if her relationship with Raven survives, she might be able to compromise her way back into working logistics with Acquis. From a professional perspective, this is still a win.

"...You know, actually, I could theoretically be out of the hospital later this week." Rose continues. "Provided you don't mind your date still missing a few pieces." She grins and points to her medical eyepatch. "We could coordinate, even, ha."
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.

Tags:
User avatar
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster
Posts: 814
Joined: Dec 24, 2022 11:35 pm
Location: A chill white land
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Halae »

Keeper wrote: May 18, 2023 7:24 pm Mina's Place

"Ugh, I know." Mina groans. "It's a quiet, lonely place sometimes. But like I said, Mom doesn't want to move in. And the place regulates itself so even if it wasn't awkward as hell, I don't need any help with the place. I've...not really had any need to have roommates either." Which is more to say she hasn't had any friends in need of a place to stay.
[Mina's Place]

"Why not rent out some of the rooms anyways? You may not need roommates, but you can act as a landlord to get people in here," Emily mentions. It seems like a sound idea to her.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.
User avatar
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Posts: 1585
Joined: May 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Contact:

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Gullara »

Shadowcaller wrote: May 18, 2023 9:49 pm [Raindrop Apartment]

"How often is 'semi-regularly'? And that does that power include your metallic parts?" At this point the dragon has stopped and is maintaining a fixed position in the air.
In nature the only bird capable of hoover-flight is the hummingbird and it does that by flapping its wings so quickly that they barely can be perceived by the naked eye. Yet Ambrosia's wings aren't beating nearly as quickly yet she's capable of maintaining a very similar position. So they must have some kind of special quality to them it would appear.
[Raindrop Apartment]

"It varies depending on use. Low energy activity can leave me with months of use, but high energy might mean I only have a matter of weeks. That applies to my prosthesis as well, though only for the advanced features. I cans till articulate my fingers without power, but I won't be able to make use of the digital tools." She quirks her thumb and produces a flame from its tip to demonstrate. She admittedly gets a bit distracted from her drawing during this explanation.

Utayo pauses to consider something, putting her finger on her chin. "There's certainly some quality to you beyond the physical that aids your flight. Similar in ways to how kami of my plane float and fly with their spirit magic. I suspect it's a hybrid of magic and physical guidance." She muses.
Image
~Images by Soushiyo
User avatar
Shadowcaller
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3093
Joined: Aug 02, 2022 6:29 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Raindrop Apartment]

"Impressive." The dragon observes as Utayo shows herself capable of producing flame.
"Yet they're still as sensitive as your usual hands? Since if I had my human hands so close to a flame without gloves it would hurt so I imagine there's some adjustments." Perhaps the pain receptors turned off while flame was produced? Quite fascinating.

"May I land now?" The dragon then asks. "Since I do agree with your conclusion, it is something of an effort to stay in the air like this but there's probably more to it than physics." Ironically it seemed to be more of an effort to the dragon to stay still in the air than move around. While not beating her wings nearly as fast as she should to remain in the air they were beating a lot faster than when she was gliding around.
Image
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3745
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Keeper »

Halae wrote: May 20, 2023 3:41 am [Mina's Place]

"Why not rent out some of the rooms anyways? You may not need roommates, but you can act as a landlord to get people in here," Emily mentions. It seems like a sound idea to her.
Mina's Place

"Well, that would make people live here...people who I don't know, and have reason to not entirely trust me since I could screw them with rent at any time. And could potentially not be a great situation given the whole...cape thing." Mina considers slowly.
Her family hasn't had the best luck with landlords, so she also might just not want to be one.
User avatar
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Posts: 1585
Joined: May 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Contact:

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Gullara »

[Raindrop Apartment]

"Oh of course, please do." Utayo replies quickly. She doesn't want to impose any discomfort into Ambrosia.

"To answer your question, yes, but to a more limited extent. The sensors I've installed are limited in terms of placement and the technology we've developed so far. That said I decided they were adequate for practical application. If heard of augmentations being installed that lack all sensory inputs, but I could never condone excluding them on the hands." The moonfolk articulates her hand as she explains this.
Image
~Images by Soushiyo
User avatar
Reinholdt
Reborn Elder Poster
Posts: 1162
Joined: Aug 01, 2022 1:56 pm

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Reinholdt »

[Black Abyss Headquarters]

The rocket skates surely wouldn't melt the ice that much.

"Oh. Maybe we shouldn't rush you into such a physical activity right out of the hospital? Will you be needing physical therapy?" Raven asks with a light wince. Dumb dumb dumb! Raven should have suggested something much less mobile.

"You know... if you are missing pieces, I can fix that for you. Upgrade them even. It's done wonders for me." Raven taps at her mechanical red eye, suggesting it goes much deeper than a simple eye. "We're living in a utopia, paving the way for the future. The things we can do with a human body..."

Truly medical science is a marvel. At least it is under Raven's prodigious talent for scalpel work.
► SHOW SPOILER
User avatar
Shadowcaller
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3093
Joined: Aug 02, 2022 6:29 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Raindrop Apartment]

The dragon settles down on the roof again after circling around again to not disturb any of the equipment.
As she lands her wings fold themselves up in a way that probably would make her look like a giant raven from the side as they covers up her both rears.
"I certainly hope not. I can hardly imagine any humanoid willingly dulling or even removing their sensory input in their arms or particularly thirds hands." The dragon nods at Utayo as she flexes them. "Since having, ah, a humanoid body myself I find the sensitivity to be overwhelming at times. Which is why I often wear gloves. There's no words to convey just how important I believe touch is for your social communication. Especially with children. Handshakes, hugs..."
Image
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3253
Joined: Aug 01, 2022 12:46 pm

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Ironsmith »

Reinholdt wrote: May 22, 2023 6:25 am [Black Abyss Headquarters]

The rocket skates surely wouldn't melt the ice that much.

"Oh. Maybe we shouldn't rush you into such a physical activity right out of the hospital? Will you be needing physical therapy?" Raven asks with a light wince. Dumb dumb dumb! Raven should have suggested something much less mobile.

"You know... if you are missing pieces, I can fix that for you. Upgrade them even. It's done wonders for me." Raven taps at her mechanical red eye, suggesting it goes much deeper than a simple eye. "We're living in a utopia, paving the way for the future. The things we can do with a human body..."

Truly medical science is a marvel. At least it is under Raven's prodigious talent for scalpel work.
[Black Abyss Headquarters]

"Heh." Rose gives Raven a suggestive grin. "I already know what kinds of stuff you can do with a human body. And the mechanization is pretty impressive, too." She giggles and shakes her head. "Ah, but in all seriousness, it's just a couple of fingers and an eye. Not much room for anything exciting and they can both be regrown by the end of the month. And I don't really need either to skate."

She decides not to take her objections any deeper than that. The list just gets longer the more she thinks about it.

"So how about it? Friday, 4pm, Inside?"
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
User avatar
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Posts: 1585
Joined: May 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Contact:

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Gullara »

[Raindrop Apartment]

"I concur. I don't think those that choose such low grade augmentations are making entirely rational decisions." Utayo glances down at her sketch, finishing a few errant lines. "But I suppose people find themselves in situations where irrational decisions seem rational. Mind you, that's a mistake that can be corrected in future. at least."
Image
~Images by Soushiyo
User avatar
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster
Posts: 814
Joined: Dec 24, 2022 11:35 pm
Location: A chill white land
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Halae »

Keeper wrote: May 21, 2023 9:51 pm Mina's Place

"Well, that would make people live here...people who I don't know, and have reason to not entirely trust me since I could screw them with rent at any time. And could potentially not be a great situation given the whole...cape thing." Mina considers slowly.
Her family hasn't had the best luck with landlords, so she also might just not want to be one.
[Mina's Place]

"Then the question you're facing is this; are you willing to maintain your isolation, or are you willing to meet strangers?" Emily says, laying it all out.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.
User avatar
Reinholdt
Reborn Elder Poster
Posts: 1162
Joined: Aug 01, 2022 1:56 pm

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Reinholdt »

[Black Abyss Headquarters]

Raven stammers and pulls her gothic hat down a bit over her face. It does keep her from pressing the issue on giving Rose cool evil chainsaw fingers.

"Y-y-yeah. Four. Got it." Inside didn't really chase her down for those corpse thefts so she probably can get away without bringing an entire army of mecha-zombies to protect her. "S-see you then." Raven will end the call promptly so she can go throw cold water on her face.
► SHOW SPOILER
User avatar
Zefir
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster
Posts: 471
Joined: Aug 03, 2022 6:59 am

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Zefir »

Morty wrote: May 15, 2023 11:40 pm [Groundtown]

The goblins stop, partly to remove one of the metal shards from Luuvat's arm and partly to reassess the situation.

"Can't see a thing in there. It's not normal darkness. We might have chased it to its lair."
Earl of Purple wrote: May 18, 2023 11:57 am Groundtown

On hearing that the goblins can't see anything in the darkness ahead of them, Sian raises the flare gun in her hand and shoots its one shot down the tunnel, the chemical reaction within the shell igniting and shedding bright, harsh white light as it flies and for, hopefully, half an hour. "That should help." Sian puts the flare gun back into the pocket of her coat-of-arms, pulling out a gun made of purple plastic, with three yellow stripes on what looks like a magazine but which actually connects the trigger and barrel assembly to a large, curved lower portion that stops just short of touching the usual barrel, a bolt of green lightning crackling across that small gap. The Covenant plasma pistol is not quite what she was hoping for, but it should prove useful regardless.
[Groundtown]

The flare guns missile flies into the cave withouta problem. Soon after it passes the entrance area, where the goblins had problems with their vision, it got dimmed down. It looks like some kind of black curtain covers the entrance. the flare can be seen from outside but kinda like someone has put a cloth over it . (Should they pass the curtain they notice that the flare ignigtes the area as normal, but looking back outide the wall blocks all light coming in)
Still the dim light is enougth to give a brief look. The path leads 20-30 meters futher inside and noticable downwards befor it makes a sudden turn. It's hard to see but they might note that the turn opes up into a biger area, maybe a cave or some bigger hall. Those with good ears hear the sound of rocks beeing moved, On top the blood trail is visible on the ground leading down the path.
User avatar
Shadowcaller
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3093
Joined: Aug 02, 2022 6:29 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Shadowcaller »

Gullara wrote: May 22, 2023 11:17 pm [Raindrop Apartment]

"I concur. I don't think those that choose such low grade augmentations are making entirely rational decisions." Utayo glances down at her sketch, finishing a few errant lines. "But I suppose people find themselves in situations where irrational decisions seem rational. Mind you, that's a mistake that can be corrected in future. at least."
[Raindrop Apartment]

"It's remarkable technology." She lifts her wings. "And I've actually seen dragons use it too." Like her last girlfriend.
Now Ambrosia walks closer and inclines her head as if trying to take a peek at the sketch. "But show me what you've drawn, I'm curious."
Image
User avatar
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Posts: 1585
Joined: May 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Contact:

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Gullara »

[Raindrop Apartment]

"Of course. I'm afraid it's not much to look at." Utayo turns her screen around to show. On it is a simple gesture drawing of Ambrosia in motion. Well, to be honest the fact it's Ambrosia is only apparent by her broad shape. There isn't much for fine detail. She does have a skill for capturing the overall figure and its motion, however.
Image
~Images by Soushiyo
User avatar
Shadowcaller
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3093
Joined: Aug 02, 2022 6:29 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Raindrop Apartment]

"I think it's pretty good actually, especially the wings. I wish I could capture those myself but the best I could do is hire someone else... or use the tome but I don't trust it with painting me." Her voice goes down into a whisper. "Just don't tell it that."

Her long neck tilts to the side. "So still up for that ride offer now that you're done?" Didn't she just say that she didn't take raiders? "Very exclusive."
Image
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3253
Joined: Aug 01, 2022 12:46 pm

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Ironsmith »

Reinholdt wrote: May 24, 2023 5:58 am [Black Abyss Headquarters]

Raven stammers and pulls her gothic hat down a bit over her face. It does keep her from pressing the issue on giving Rose cool evil chainsaw fingers.

"Y-y-yeah. Four. Got it." Inside didn't really chase her down for those corpse thefts so she probably can get away without bringing an entire army of mecha-zombies to protect her. "S-see you then." Raven will end the call promptly so she can go throw cold water on her face.
[Black Abyss Headquarters]

Rose lets out a relieved sigh and sets the communicator down, switching it off. Good god, that was close. Raven could very easily have not gone for the idea of going on another date. She was this close to being shut out entirely.

Or worse.

Rose has a vague idea what Raven might do with her exes. If she ever needs to actually exit the relationship, she's going to need to make sure Raven can never find her back... otherwise, she's going to end up a motorized corpse.

...

Food for thought for a later time.
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
User avatar
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Posts: 1585
Joined: May 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Contact:

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Gullara »

Shadowcaller wrote: May 26, 2023 9:42 pm [Raindrop Apartment]

"I think it's pretty good actually, especially the wings. I wish I could capture those myself but the best I could do is hire someone else... or use the tome but I don't trust it with painting me." Her voice goes down into a whisper. "Just don't tell it that."

Her long neck tilts to the side. "So still up for that ride offer now that you're done?" Didn't she just say that she didn't take raiders? "Very exclusive."
[Raindrop Apartment]

Utayo siles slightly. "Thank you." She collapses her drawing surface and places it back in her satchel. She gets to her feet, wiping the dust from her legs where she'd been sitting. "I thought you said you didn't take riders." She questions with a curious look. She's getting some mixed messages.
Image
~Images by Soushiyo
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3745
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Keeper »

Halae wrote: May 22, 2023 11:25 pm [Mina's Place]

"Then the question you're facing is this; are you willing to maintain your isolation, or are you willing to meet strangers?" Emily says, laying it all out.
Mina's Place

"Oh come on, don't make it sound like an ultimatum. There's a difference between not wanting to advertise the place as being for rent, and not wanting to ever do that for someone. It's just...you know. Meeting people first." Mina says, not quite making eye contact.
User avatar
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster
Posts: 814
Joined: Dec 24, 2022 11:35 pm
Location: A chill white land
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Halae »

[Mina's Place]

Emily looks at Mina. Really looks at her. A flat, powerful gaze that carries as much disappointment as someone stringing together the finest of rhetoric. It's an immeasurable, fathomless thing, not quite a glare, not quite incredulous. The worst part, however?

The mom vibes.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3025
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Morty »

[Groundtown]

"Can you hear it?"

"Yeah. Rocks moving. I don't like it."

"Can't do anything about it, though We need to go in and be careful."

The goblins are ready to head in, Kuvesh taking the lead with his heavy shield.
User avatar
Shadowcaller
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3093
Joined: Aug 02, 2022 6:29 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Shadowcaller »

Gullara wrote: May 29, 2023 4:10 am [Raindrop Apartment]

Utayo siles slightly. "Thank you." She collapses her drawing surface and places it back in her satchel. She gets to her feet, wiping the dust from her legs where she'd been sitting. "I thought you said you didn't take riders." She questions with a curious look. She's getting some mixed messages.
[Raindrop Apartment]

"Yes, but I have been thinking. Unlike everyone else I don't need to worry that you will fall off since you can fly on your own power. Secondly, it would be to aid an fellow researcher." The dragon smiles. "But it's sort of a spur of the moment thing, so are you in or not?"
Image
User avatar
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Posts: 1585
Joined: May 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Contact:

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Gullara »

[Raindrop Apartment]

"Hm, well it could perhaps provide some use." Utayo accepts, though she does find Ambrosia's mood hard to place. "How do we go about this?"
Image
~Images by Soushiyo
User avatar
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster
Posts: 2182
Joined: Aug 01, 2022 3:59 pm
Location: Amongst the Folk from the North
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Earl of Purple »

Groundtown

Sian puts her other hand into her pocket and pulls out a laser pistol made of white and red plastic, an Institute designed weapon, and with both hands holding guns she's feeling a lot more confident. "I don't really want to lead the way. It's dark, and I can't see so well in there, so I might walk into a trap or something. These guns shoot glowing energy, which should help. How're you at dealing with flashing lights?" Both weapons can shoot reasonably quickly, though the plasma pistol does overheat if used too quickly.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
User avatar
Shadowcaller
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3093
Joined: Aug 02, 2022 6:29 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Shadowcaller »

Gullara wrote: Jun 07, 2023 3:21 am [Raindrop Apartment]

"Hm, well it could perhaps provide some use." Utayo accepts, though she does find Ambrosia's mood hard to place. "How do we go about this?"
[Raindrop Apartment]

"Just float right up and grab onto my fur." The dragon uses her tail to gesture to her back. "I'm sure you can find a spot up there somewhere and just hold on."
Her grin, being filled with fangs the size of Utayo's fingers, is hardly the most reassuring however.
Image
User avatar
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Posts: 1585
Joined: May 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Contact:

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Gullara »

[Raindrop Apartment]

"I'll ask you to temper your enthusiasm." Utayo cautions. "While you're right that I have the capability to protect myself should I lose my grip or similar, but I am with child and aim to be careful."

Should Ambrosia agree, Utayo will hover hself up above the dragon. She hesitates for a moment, not entirely sure how to approach this, but then finds a way to settle and grab hold.
Image
~Images by Soushiyo
User avatar
Shadowcaller
Arisen Zombie Poster
Posts: 3093
Joined: Aug 02, 2022 6:29 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Raindrop Apartment]

"I will be as careful as if I were carrying my own child." The dragon promises, sounding not even a little discouraged.
Speaking of, where was Ugi?

If Utayo sits down on Ambrosia's back she will make contact with her fur which immediately gives her a small shock of static electricity. Which begged the question if her mane got electrified when she was using her breath weapon. They might be connected somehow. Especially considering that the crisp scent of ozone was nearly overwhelming up here.

"Feeling comfortable up there?" The dragon muses, having already started moving since Utayo sat down.
Image
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3025
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Morty »

[Groundtown]

"I'll take the front, don't worry." Kuvesh raises his large, heavy shield.

"Zaalmin and I will be behind you. Luuvat and Sian in the back."

"We don't like them very much, but we can deal with them," Zaalmin tells Sian as the group sets out.

The goblins will take measured steps, Luuvat putting his shield forward to block anything coming from that direction.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3745
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Keeper »

Halae wrote: Jun 01, 2023 3:40 am [Mina's Place]

Emily looks at Mina. Really looks at her. A flat, powerful gaze that carries as much disappointment as someone stringing together the finest of rhetoric. It's an immeasurable, fathomless thing, not quite a glare, not quite incredulous. The worst part, however?

The mom vibes.
Mina's Place

"Woah no, the mom look does not work on me." Mina snaps, though in good humor.
"There is absolutely a difference between letting strangers into my home with no security and some basic precautions and being picky about which social groups you advertise it in. Don't you give me that face." she insists, feigning offense in a rather exaggerated manner as she turns away.
User avatar
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Posts: 1585
Joined: May 15, 2022 11:52 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Contact:

Re: Skyside Prime

Post by Gullara »

Shadowcaller wrote: Jun 10, 2023 7:35 pm [Raindrop Apartment]

"I will be as careful as if I were carrying my own child." The dragon promises, sounding not even a little discouraged.
Speaking of, where was Ugi?

If Utayo sits down on Ambrosia's back she will make contact with her fur which immediately gives her a small shock of static electricity. Which begged the question if her mane got electrified when she was using her breath weapon. They might be connected somehow. Especially considering that the crisp scent of ozone was nearly overwhelming up here.

"Feeling comfortable up there?" The dragon muses, having already started moving since Utayo sat down.
[Raindrop Apartment]

Utayo doesn't notice the shock, actually, as her enhancements harmlessly dissipate it. So she's undistracted she she gives a closed mouth chuckle in response to Ambrosia's remark. But then, she looks around with sudden urgency. "Where is Ugi?" How had she gotten so distracted that she wasn't thinking about her second, much smaller, guest
Image
~Images by Soushiyo
Post Reply