The Glittering Garnet Cafe

Locales found within the main city centers; primarily Inside, Riverside, and Skyside.
Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Re: The Glittering Garnet Cafe

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Mousey Milkers]

Dena's snakes seems to watch these events unfold with keen interest.
Especially the part where the little tender mousey gets rescued.

Their 'owner' applauds however. "You did it! Wohooo!" Her eyes lock onto Cass. "Damn, your sisters' cute. Adorable even. Bet you have to fight off guys wanting to pet her." The gorgon looks up to Sally. "You wouldn't happen to know what mouseh drink, do you? Since-" She gestures vaguely at Cass, her speech just slurring ever so slightly. "-she deserves one after all that. Her drinks are on me for the evening."

Tags:
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

"Oh, thank you! You're a lifesaver." It didn't even seem like all that much of an exaggeration, what with the way the harpy lit up at the prospect of good food and a dangerously chocolatey-sweet coffee. Those vivid purple eyes examine the food within the cabinet, taking in the delicious goodies inside. They all look delicious- well, all except one, for a very personal and bird-shaped reason. She had never gotten quite comfortable around the idea of eating chicken. I'll pass on the chicken, haha," she tried a somewhat awkward laugh, "the Ber'ri special sounds really nice though, so, one of those?"

Once the order was placed, she made her way to a table by the window- doing an almost tiptoe-like strange walk to avoid scratching the floor, with all the practice of someone who had definitely ruined a few floors by accident in the past.
Bismark wrote:Silence, birb-wench.
Felandria
Less-Fresh Toddler Poster

Post by Felandria »

A new figure arrives in the Cafe.

She stands about eight feet tall, with multi colored hair in a sort of half shaved Mohawk sort of deal, and she has wings sticking out of her back and through holes cut in her leather jacket.

She looks like this

Jayla Stronglander waits near the entrance, unsure if she needs to wait to be seated.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

AshenAmbrosia wrote: Apr 17, 2023 5:56 am [Mousey Milkers]

Well, fortunately for all involved, it's not too long before Wren locates the rascally little rodent, snatching it up and withdrawing his hand with exceeding haste, trying not to think too much about what just happened, or any sensations he may or may not have experienced during... the event.

"I'm so, so sorry. So sorry," says Wren, who seems like he may be ready to about die from sheer embarrassment. Cass, for her part, looks similarly about as regretful as it's possible for a mouse to be, and lets out an apologetic squeak.
[Mousey Milkers]

"No you're okay!" Sally nearly chirps, still in apparently very good humor! "You did great~" She beams him a smile that warms the room slightly. It's joyful, genuine, and just simply happy. "You got your friend out very quickly! Good stuff!" And with only *minimal* exposure to having those two, full, large, warm, *soft*, **huge**-, . . . minimal having to fish around! ". . . can I get you a second drink to make up for it?" Sally asks, realizing that Wren is looking a little, well. Well looks like he may need a second drink.
Shadowcaller wrote: Apr 17, 2023 6:34 am [Mousey Milkers]

Dena's snakes seems to watch these events unfold with keen interest.
Especially the part where the little tender mousey gets rescued.

Their 'owner' applauds however. "You did it! Wohooo!" Her eyes lock onto Cass. "Damn, your sisters' cute. Adorable even. Bet you have to fight off guys wanting to pet her." The gorgon looks up to Sally. "You wouldn't happen to know what mouseh drink, do you? Since-" She gestures vaguely at Cass, her speech just slurring ever so slightly. "-she deserves one after all that. Her drinks are on me for the evening."
[Mousey Milkers]

"Ummmm. Hm. What-" The draconic proprietress pauses, frowning in thought. Thinking is hard! Especially with quite how warm she was suddenly feeling. "What *do* mouseh drink? Maybe . . . a small bowl just of some milk? Oh! Wait! There was a book! It was like if you give a . . . cookie? To a mouse? So maybe a cookie? And then some milk would go well with that . . ." Sally rests her chin in her hand, pondering, thinking, wondering, and it's clearly quite hard for the poor girl.

Meowmai wrote: Apr 20, 2023 10:16 am "Oh, thank you! You're a lifesaver." It didn't even seem like all that much of an exaggeration, what with the way the harpy lit up at the prospect of good food and a dangerously chocolatey-sweet coffee. Those vivid purple eyes examine the food within the cabinet, taking in the delicious goodies inside. They all look delicious- well, all except one, for a very personal and bird-shaped reason. She had never gotten quite comfortable around the idea of eating chicken. I'll pass on the chicken, haha," she tried a somewhat awkward laugh, "the Ber'ri special sounds really nice though, so, one of those?"

Once the order was placed, she made her way to a table by the window- doing an almost tiptoe-like strange walk to avoid scratching the floor, with all the practice of someone who had definitely ruined a few floors by accident in the past.
"O-oh." Sally blinks a few times. You know that makes sense,. With the chicken. And all. "Y-yeah of course! Please take a seat, rest your leggies, and I'll be right out with your stuff!" Sally keeps on workin', tossing the little pizza into the wood fired stove to let it get nice and warm, but also notices the way that she's walking across the floor, and follows up with a, "You don't need to worry tooooo much about the floor! I recognize that walk. I got clawsies of my own. We enchanted the floors to be really heavily scratch resistant. So if *I* can't put gouges in 'em, you should be good~! I appreciate the care though!! But feel free, don't worry toooooo much while you're here~! Relax and rest up!"

It takes a few more minutes, but eventually Sally comes swaying out from behind the counter, flatbread pizza in one hand, large coffee mug in the other. She places both on the table, and smiles down, before asking "Can I get'cha anything else? Otherwise I can leave you to it and let'cha get woken up and some food in you!"
Felandria wrote: May 10, 2023 4:44 am A new figure arrives in the Cafe.

She stands about eight feet tall, with multi colored hair in a sort of half shaved Mohawk sort of deal, and she has wings sticking out of her back and through holes cut in her leather jacket.

She looks like this

((picture!!))

Jayla Stronglander waits near the entrance, unsure if she needs to wait to be seated.
Ber'ri, the much, much shorter, green haired, cute little cowgirl swallows. New lady seems tall. Oh gosh.
"H-h-h-hi." She stammers, looking up. And up. And up. "Welcome to the Garnet. What . . . can I get going for you?" She asks in her fairly clear, if a little deep, tone. Ber'ri waves her up to the counter; looks like it's a 'walk up to counter, place order, sit down' sort of establishment.
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

Mee wrote: May 16, 2023 4:50 am
Ber'ri, the much, much shorter, green haired, cute little cowgirl swallows. New lady seems tall. Oh gosh.
"H-h-h-hi." She stammers, looking up. And up. And up. "Welcome to the Garnet. What . . . can I get going for you?" She asks in her fairly clear, if a little deep, tone. Ber'ri waves her up to the counter; looks like it's a 'walk up to counter, place order, sit down' sort of establishment.
Jayla nods and walks up to the counter to grab a seat.

Next to her a small black hellhound puppy clambers up to get a spot in her lap.

Hi, I’m hoping to get some lunch for me and my little friends.

Behave, Ember.

Grilled cheese for myself and some chili for the pupper perhaps?
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Felandria wrote: May 16, 2023 6:13 am Jayla nods and walks up to the counter to grab a seat.

Next to her a small black hellhound puppy clambers up to get a spot in her lap.

Hi, I’m hoping to get some lunch for me and my little friends.

Behave, Ember.

Grilled cheese for myself and some chili for the pupper perhaps?
Ber'ri blinks a few times, then nods. "Y-yeah of course!
I . . . can check our supplies for sure. But grilled cheese should be pretty easy for sure . . .
Can- . . . after I get your food can can can can I pet your puppy?"
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

Mee wrote: May 20, 2023 8:56 pm Ber'ri blinks a few times, then nods. "Y-yeah of course!
I . . . can check our supplies for sure. But grilled cheese should be pretty easy for sure . . .
Can- . . . after I get your food can can can can I pet your puppy?"
Ember waggles her tail at the idea of headpats.

Well, absolutely, she loves attention!

She won’t burn you, she’s very well behaved.

But if you have any spare bones, she’ll really love ya.
AshenAmbrosia
Pronouns: she/her

Post by AshenAmbrosia »

Mee wrote: May 16, 2023 4:50 am [Mousey Milkers]

"No you're okay!" Sally nearly chirps, still in apparently very good humor! "You did great~" She beams him a smile that warms the room slightly. It's joyful, genuine, and just simply happy. "You got your friend out very quickly! Good stuff!" And with only *minimal* exposure to having those two, full, large, warm, *soft*, **huge**-, . . . minimal having to fish around! ". . . can I get you a second drink to make up for it?" Sally asks, realizing that Wren is looking a little, well. Well looks like he may need a second drink.

"Ummmm. Hm. What-" The draconic proprietress pauses, frowning in thought. Thinking is hard! Especially with quite how warm she was suddenly feeling. "What *do* mouseh drink? Maybe . . . a small bowl just of some milk? Oh! Wait! There was a book! It was like if you give a . . . cookie? To a mouse? So maybe a cookie? And then some milk would go well with that . . ." Sally rests her chin in her hand, pondering, thinking, wondering, and it's clearly quite hard for the poor girl.
[Mousey Milkers]

"You don't happen to serve spiked coffee at this establishment, do you?" Asks Wren, looking very much like he needs it.

"And a cookie and some oat milk for her will do well, thank you."
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Mousey Milkers]

"You know, I'll have what he's having." Dena remarks as she hears Wren bringing it up. "I need more fuel for the night." She flops down on Wren's other side, at least realizing that mouse didn't want her too close. "But, I gotta know... why's your sister a mouse, Wren? Got cursed?"
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Felandria wrote: May 22, 2023 12:34 am Ember waggles her tail at the idea of headpats.

Well, absolutely, she loves attention!

She won’t burn you, she’s very well behaved.

But if you have any spare bones, she’ll really love ya.
"Awwww I'm sorry, we don't have any spare bones. We just uh. Mostly serve flat bread and pastries." Ber'ri admits, scratching at the back of her neck slightly. A faint pink glow radiates from her neck onto her fingies as she does.
"But I can get her some whipped cream in a cup? And would you like anything to drink with your chili and grilled cheese?"
AshenAmbrosia wrote: May 29, 2023 5:22 pm [Mousey Milkers]

"You don't happen to serve spiked coffee at this establishment, do you?" Asks Wren, looking very much like he needs it.

"And a cookie and some oat milk for her will do well, thank you."
[Mousey Milkers]

"Yeah of course we have spiked coffee, fresh from Be-"
"BOSS THAT IS . . . *not* what he's asking." The cowgirl behind the counter cuts Sally off, a little panicked. As a treat.
". . . Oh.
. . . OH! No we don't have alcohol I'm sorry. But I could get you something real caffeinated or incredibly sugary or both if you'd like?"

Shadowcaller wrote: May 29, 2023 8:37 pm [Mousey Milkers]

"You know, I'll have what he's having." Dena remarks as she hears Wren bringing it up. "I need more fuel for the night." She flops down on Wren's other side, at least realizing that mouse didn't want her too close. "But, I gotta know... why's your sister a mouse, Wren? Got cursed?"
[Mousey Milkers]

"S-Sure! I can get you something real sugary or strong or both I'll get you the same one it'll be cute!" Sally nods a few times, putting her whole body into the motion, excitedly!
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

Mee wrote: Jun 08, 2023 1:52 am "Awwww I'm sorry, we don't have any spare bones. We just uh. Mostly serve flat bread and pastries." Ber'ri admits, scratching at the back of her neck slightly. A faint pink glow radiates from her neck onto her fingies as she does.
"But I can get her some whipped cream in a cup? And would you like anything to drink with your chili and grilled cheese?"
Yes, some fruit juice would be great.

Ember does the customary leg thing upon receiving scritchies.

She likes you.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Double Date]

"...I'm still not entirely comfortable with this."

Exstacy sighs and slides up against the angel's side. "You're not comfortable with anything." The succubus points out, giving Melody a little hug around the shoulders.

"W... well, yeah, that's true." Melody admits. "But this isn't just nerves. There's a demon hunter after you and Phory both. We already know she can disguise herself because she's done it twice. We're in a place none of us are familiar with to meet a woman only Euphoria can vouch for, so the two of you are both within stabbing range. I'm just worried that..." Melody trails off.

"...Yeah. Yeah, I hear you." Exstacy pulls her into a hug. "...Don't worry. She's not coming after us while there's an angel nearby who can stop her."

"But I can't stop her." Melody protests.

"She doesn't know that."

"She's the reason I'm dead again! I'm pretty sure she knows!"
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

Ironsmith wrote: Jun 08, 2023 5:34 pm [Double Date]

"...I'm still not entirely comfortable with this."

Exstacy sighs and slides up against the angel's side. "You're not comfortable with anything." The succubus points out, giving Melody a little hug around the shoulders.

"W... well, yeah, that's true." Melody admits. "But this isn't just nerves. There's a demon hunter after you and Phory both. We already know she can disguise herself because she's done it twice. We're in a place none of us are familiar with to meet a woman only Euphoria can vouch for, so the two of you are both within stabbing range. I'm just worried that..." Melody trails off.

"...Yeah. Yeah, I hear you." Exstacy pulls her into a hug. "...Don't worry. She's not coming after us while there's an angel nearby who can stop her."

"But I can't stop her." Melody protests.

"She doesn't know that."

"She's the reason I'm dead again! I'm pretty sure she knows!"
The door opens and Felandria and Euphoria enter simultaneously, this is because Felandria is presently carrying Euphoria into the cafe.

Fel is wearing a blue tank top with a black blazer, plus jeans and sneakers.

She is careful not to bonk either her or Euphoria’s heads on anything.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Double Date]

The angel and succubus look up at Fel as she enters the building, wearing identical expressions of disbelief.

"...I didn't know they made people that big." Exstacy breathes, before a light smirk makes its way onto her face. "...Although, come to think of it..."

"Stacy, no." Melody admonishes. "Please at least learn the lady's name before make any comments about her massive tits."

"Oh, so you noticed too?" Exstacy taunts.

"Of course I noticed! She's literally twice our size! It'd be more surprising if they weren't huge!"

"Hey, you brought it up, not me."

Melody opens her mouth to object, before quickly realizing Exstacy's actually right on that front. "...Shit." She mutters, sinking into her seat and turning a bright shade of red.

Euphoria, meanwhile, just smirks and watches the situation unfold from her position sitting sidesaddle on Felandria's shoulder.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

[Double Date]

Once she gets to the table, Fel will gently lower Euphoria to the floor.

She will offer a hand to each of the ladies.

Hello, I’m Felandria, nice to meet you.

Fel smiles warmly at the pair.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Double Date]

"Well, hello, Felandria." The succubus smiles and gives her hand a firm shake. "I'm Exstacy, or you can just call me Stacy if you want. And this closet pervert here is Melody."

"I am not a closet pervert!" The angel protests.

"Mm. No, you know what, you're right. You've really come into your own in the past year." Exstacy teases, planting a little peck on Melody's cheek. "Proud of you!"

Melody blushes and shakes her head. "...Ugh. You're impossible." She mutters, as Exstacy stifles a giggle.

Then a thought seems to occur to her. "...Wait, Felandria? As in, mayor of Eastside Felandria? That Felandria?" She looks up at Euphoria, who is herself sitting up a little straighter. "...Did you...?"

"Yes." Euphoria replies simply. "How many Felandrias do you think there are in the Nexus?"

"...I hear it's a fairly popular baby name in Inside." Melody replies weakly.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

[Double Date]

Felandria grins at the thought of her name being a popular baby name.

Yes, that one.

Although we’ll see how much longer, since I called for an election.

I didn’t get elected mayor, it kinda fell into my lap.

And I wanna make sure people have a choice.

But, please, don’t concern yourself with any of that, none of that matters right now.

How is everyone?
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Double Date]

"...Wait, wait." Exstacy holds up her hands. "You called for an election? You're already sitting in office, the next actual election isn't for years, but you wanted to have one anyway?" She gives Fel a little frown. "Why... why would you do that?"

"...I mean, I kind of get it." Melody interjects. "Not being an officially elected official and everything. It's a way to build confidence with the public, right?"

"Or a quick way to lose the office." Exstacy crosses her arms, staring at Fel for a moment. "...Wait, is that why there's been so little official response to anti-demon hate crimes lately? You've been too busy campaigning?"

Melody winces. Oh, geez, that went downhill fast. "Stacy, I'm sure it's not like tha-"

"Oh, really? Then I guess you weren't killed in a wholly preventable stabbing up in Riverside, then. My bad." Exstacy snarks.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

Ironsmith wrote: Jun 17, 2023 5:54 am [Double Date]

"...Wait, wait." Exstacy holds up her hands. "You called for an election? You're already sitting in office, the next actual election isn't for years, but you wanted to have one anyway?" She gives Fel a little frown. "Why... why would you do that?"

"...I mean, I kind of get it." Melody interjects. "Not being an officially elected official and everything. It's a way to build confidence with the public, right?"

"Or a quick way to lose the office." Exstacy crosses her arms, staring at Fel for a moment. "...Wait, is that why there's been so little official response to anti-demon hate crimes lately? You've been too busy campaigning?"

Melody winces. Oh, geez, that went downhill fast. "Stacy, I'm sure it's not like tha-"

"Oh, really? Then I guess you weren't killed in a wholly preventable stabbing up in Riverside, then. My bad." Exstacy snarks.
Fel had actually been mayor for…….wait, five years?

Well, dang, maybe it’s a good thing she called for the election.

I haven’t been campaigning at all, actually, I don’t even know everyone I’m running against yet, submissions are still open.

I’ve been wanting to take this situation into my own hands, but everyone keeps telling me that is isn’t that simple.

I’m tired of all this violence, and I’m more than open to suggestions,

I do know about being judged by appearances, I’m so frigging tired of people thinking I’m gonna eat them.

It’s gross.

So I absolutely understand that these idiots wanting to villainize all demons is a real problem
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Felandria wrote: Jun 08, 2023 2:03 am Yes, some fruit juice would be great.

Ember does the customary leg thing upon receiving scritchies.

She likes you.
"I like her too! Very cute! Okay one sec!" Ber'ri moves fairly quickly, gathering the requested items, and places as many of them as she can on the countertop faaaairly quickly! "Yeah, afraid no bones, but I got you everything else!"
Ironsmith wrote: Jun 17, 2023 5:54 am [Double Date]
Felandria wrote: Jun 17, 2023 6:37 am Fel had actually been mayor for…….wait, five years?
[Double Date]

"Hi hi hello! Sorry, not meaning to interrupt," Sally, the giant dragoness of a proprietor says, sneak sneaking up to the table, says happily, "But I just wanted to check do you folks need any drinks? Food?"
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Mee wrote: May 16, 2023 4:50 am "O-oh." Sally blinks a few times. You know that makes sense,. With the chicken. And all. "Y-yeah of course! Please take a seat, rest your leggies, and I'll be right out with your stuff!" Sally keeps on workin', tossing the little pizza into the wood fired stove to let it get nice and warm, but also notices the way that she's walking across the floor, and follows up with a, "You don't need to worry tooooo much about the floor! I recognize that walk. I got clawsies of my own. We enchanted the floors to be really heavily scratch resistant. So if *I* can't put gouges in 'em, you should be good~! I appreciate the care though!! But feel free, don't worry toooooo much while you're here~! Relax and rest up!"

It takes a few more minutes, but eventually Sally comes swaying out from behind the counter, flatbread pizza in one hand, large coffee mug in the other. She places both on the table, and smiles down, before asking "Can I get'cha anything else? Otherwise I can leave you to it and let'cha get woken up and some food in you!"

Roxanne seems to let out the equivalent of a full-body sigh in relief as Sally gives her full permission to react, talons and all. She sinks back into her chair, feet now able to rest easily against the floor without worry or guilt. "Thank youuuuuuu."

And then the food and coffee arrives, and she lights up enough to sit up properly again for a moment. "Ah, thanks, this smells great! No no, I'll be- actually, these scratch resistant floors. Know where i can get in touch to have something like it set up in my own place? I've uh, put more than a few gouges in my lab floor." Before she get's an answer, she's already reaching for the large mug, taking a deep and long drink from it. It was good, and exactly what she felt she needed. She was going to have to take a note of this place for a later day for sure!
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Double Date]

The dragonness's sudden arrival at the table is met with awkward silence; Melody seems unsure of what to say in the face of both the situation and the large... "hearted" dragonness, Exstacy is visibly holding back her temper and not making eye contact, and Euphoria-

"Just tea, thank you. Chai if you have it."

Okay, so Euphoria seems to still be in relative control of herself.

"I can attest that Felandria does, indeed, seem to have a penchant for the hands-on approach." Euphoria continues. "She's offered to help us with our... nymph problem. In a way that involves surprisingly little bureaucracy for the mayor."

"...Wait." Melody looks up at the giantess. "You're going after Ilph-"

gop!

"I was being indirect for a reason, Mel." Euphoria grumbles, her hand still over the angel's mouth.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

[Double Date]

Fel will deal with the others once she gets her order in.

Hai Sally!

I’m in a breakfast mood, biscuits and gravy, bacon and cheezy hash browns, with chocolate milk.

Ooh, and waffles with butter!

She turns to the group.

And, yeah, after everything that happened with that battle, I want to take the unnamed party and crush them into a fine paste.

Mee wrote: Jun 18, 2023 6:44 pm "I like her too! Very cute! Okay one sec!" Ber'ri moves fairly quickly, gathering the requested items, and places as many of them as she can on the countertop faaaairly quickly! "Yeah, afraid no bones, but I got you everything else!"
Jayla will lower the chili to the floor for Ember.

Thank you, I might order more for myself in a bit, been traveling a while.

But if I could get some bread and butter and a little thing of honey, it would be great.
Last edited by Felandria on Jun 20, 2023 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Meowmai wrote: Jun 19, 2023 10:48 am Roxanne seems to let out the equivalent of a full-body sigh in relief as Sally gives her full permission to react, talons and all. She sinks back into her chair, feet now able to rest easily against the floor without worry or guilt. "Thank youuuuuuu."

And then the food and coffee arrives, and she lights up enough to sit up properly again for a moment. "Ah, thanks, this smells great! No no, I'll be- actually, these scratch resistant floors. Know where i can get in touch to have something like it set up in my own place? I've uh, put more than a few gouges in my lab floor." Before she get's an answer, she's already reaching for the large mug, taking a deep and long drink from it. It was good, and exactly what she felt she needed. She was going to have to take a note of this place for a later day for sure!
"Of course~!" Sally beams back, just *watching* Roxanne relax a bit. She loved that. Just . . .letting people unwind. To *watch* the stress leave them. It was the *best* part of all of this.

"I'll get you her business card! I know she'd be happy to help install it wherever for friends, and I'll put in a good word for you!
But now please, please! Enjoy!!"
Another beaming smile from Sally that practically lit the room up, after the coffee was put in front of Roxanne. "And do please let me know if you need *anything* else~? But I'll letcha unwind and relax a bit!"
Ironsmith wrote: Jun 19, 2023 1:42 pm [Double Date]

The dragonness's sudden arrival at the table is met with awkward silence; Melody seems unsure of what to say in the face of both the situation and the large... "hearted" dragonness, Exstacy is visibly holding back her temper and not making eye contact, and Euphoria-

"Just tea, thank you. Chai if you have it."

Okay, so Euphoria seems to still be in relative control of herself.

"I can attest that Felandria does, indeed, seem to have a penchant for the hands-on approach." Euphoria continues. "She's offered to help us with our... nymph problem. In a way that involves surprisingly little bureaucracy for the mayor."

"...Wait." Melody looks up at the giantess. "You're going after Ilph-"

gop!

"I was being indirect for a reason, Mel." Euphoria grumbles, her hand still over the angel's mouth.
[Double Date]

"Sure! Chai it is!"
Felandria wrote: Jun 20, 2023 3:25 am [Double Date]

Fel will deal with the others once she gets her order in.

Hai Sally!

I’m in a breakfast mood, biscuits and gravy, bacon and cheezy hash browns, with chocolate milk.

Ooh, and waffles with butter!

She turns to the group.

And, yeah, after everything that happened with that battle, I want to take the unnamed party and crush them into a fine paste.

Jayla will lower the chili to the floor for Ember.

Thank you, I might order more for myself in a bit, been traveling a while.

But if I could get some bread and butter and a little thing of honey, it would be great.

[Double Date]

"And the usual for Fel, absolutely! I'll be right back with those!"

Sally happily ducks back, goes to get the requested drinks and food, delivers them, then slips out of the scene so I stop slowing it down sorry

Jayla

"Y-yeah of course! If you'd like to find a seat, I'll get that brought out to your momentarily here."
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Double Date]

"...Wow." Exstacy mutters, glancing between Euphoria and Felandria. "No wonder you two get along so well."

"So... what exactly is the plan, then?" Melody asks, fidgeting nervously.

"Not your business. The fewer people who know, the better." Euphoria replies curtly, taking a sip of chai. "And also beside the point. The purpose of this date is for you two to get to know Fel, as there's a fair chance you will be seeing more of her."

Exstacy frowns. "...Wait. You didn't say you were..." She points between the two of them and makes a gesture with her fingers, rubbing her knuckles together.

"I did not think that was necessary. It seemed to be information you could infer on your own. Much like you just did."

Melody grimaces and looks up at Felandria, freshly intimidated by her sheer size. "...Whoa boy." She gulps, before shaking her head and changing the subject. "How about we, ah, start small. So to speak." She clears her throat awkwardly. "What kind of music do you like, Fel?"

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

Ironsmith wrote: Jun 26, 2023 6:12 pm [Double Date]

"...Wow." Exstacy mutters, glancing between Euphoria and Felandria. "No wonder you two get along so well."

"So... what exactly is the plan, then?" Melody asks, fidgeting nervously.

"Not your business. The fewer people who know, the better." Euphoria replies curtly, taking a sip of chai. "And also beside the point. The purpose of this date is for you two to get to know Fel, as there's a fair chance you will be seeing more of her."

Exstacy frowns. "...Wait. You didn't say you were..." She points between the two of them and makes a gesture with her fingers, rubbing her knuckles together.

"I did not think that was necessary. It seemed to be information you could infer on your own. Much like you just did."

Melody grimaces and looks up at Felandria, freshly intimidated by her sheer size. "...Whoa boy." She gulps, before shaking her head and changing the subject. "How about we, ah, start small. So to speak." She clears her throat awkwardly. "What kind of music do you like, Fel?"
Felandria considers the question briefly.

Well, I like a lot of different stuff, but pop and rock mostly.

My playlists are a mishmash, they bounce around a lot.

Fel takes a sip of water.

I do lean more towards up tempo stuff, I mostly listen to music when I’m exercising, been trying to keep more fit, gravity can be a bitch when you’re my size.

I like to get the blood pumping, keep moving, I despise boredom, I’m always looking for something to…..occupy my senses.

On the last three words, she turns to Euphoria and strokes a finger down her nose.
Mee wrote: Jun 26, 2023 1:59 pm
[Double Date]

"And the usual for Fel, absolutely! I'll be right back with those!"

Sally happily ducks back, goes to get the requested drinks and food, delivers them, then slips out of the scene so I stop slowing it down sorry
Fel pops a piece of bacon in her mouth.
Mee wrote: Jun 26, 2023 1:59 pm
Jayla

"Y-yeah of course! If you'd like to find a seat, I'll get that brought out to your momentarily here."
Jayla is sitting at the counter petting Ember while she waits.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

Felandria wrote: Jul 13, 2023 4:32 am Felandria considers the question briefly.

Well, I like a lot of different stuff, but pop and rock mostly.

My playlists are a mishmash, they bounce around a lot.

Fel takes a sip of water.

I do lean more towards up tempo stuff, I mostly listen to music when I’m exercising, been trying to keep more fit, gravity can be a bitch when you’re my size.

I like to get the blood pumping, keep moving, I despise boredom, I’m always looking for something to…..occupy my senses.

On the last three words, she turns to Euphoria and strokes a finger down her nose.
"We get it. You're banging." Exstacy mumbles.

"In complete fairness, you were both rather slow on the uptake." Euphoria points out.

"Well, yes, but now the point's been established." Exstacy sighs. "...Look, lady, I don't mean to be rude, but there's more to a relationship than finding new things for Mel and I to walk in on. The 'horny demon' schtick? That's for our audience. If you want to be backstage, you've got to be more than a pretty face, got that?"

Melody blushes. "Um... what she's trying to say, is, uh..."

"Is exactly what I said." Exstacy finishes, cutting her off.

"...So! Pop and Rock. Great choices." Melody claps her hands together awkwardly, sidling up next to Felandria in an attempt to be friendly and almost immediately regretting it. Dang, this whole giant thing really hits a bit harder up close. "Do you play? Not drums, necessarily, but... you know, anything."

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Mee wrote: Jun 26, 2023 1:59 pm "Of course~!" Sally beams back, just *watching* Roxanne relax a bit. She loved that. Just . . .letting people unwind. To *watch* the stress leave them. It was the *best* part of all of this.

"I'll get you her business card! I know she'd be happy to help install it wherever for friends, and I'll put in a good word for you!
But now please, please! Enjoy!!"
Another beaming smile from Sally that practically lit the room up, after the coffee was put in front of Roxanne. "And do please let me know if you need *anything* else~? But I'll letcha unwind and relax a bit!"

"Ahh, thank you! Really! I don't need anything more for now, but, I'll see when I'm done!" Roxanne gives Sally a grateful smile in return, happily sipping at her extremely sweet and chocolatey coffee. It really was doing her so much good already.

Assuming Sally steps away- there always seems to be things and other customers going on in the garnet to deal with after all- Roxanne will turn to her meal with enthusiasm. She's not the tidiest of eaters, unfortunately, but at least its clear she enjoys it! As the meal goes on she lightens up noticeably, slowly rising up out of her slump. The caffeine is a big help too- she still looks tired, but she's no longer on the verge of just passing out at the table.
Felandria

Post by Felandria »

Ironsmith wrote: Jul 13, 2023 5:26 am "We get it. You're banging." Exstacy mumbles.

"In complete fairness, you were both rather slow on the uptake." Euphoria points out.

"Well, yes, but now the point's been established." Exstacy sighs. "...Look, lady, I don't mean to be rude, but there's more to a relationship than finding new things for Mel and I to walk in on. The 'horny demon' schtick? That's for our audience. If you want to be backstage, you've got to be more than a pretty face, got that?"

Melody blushes. "Um... what she's trying to say, is, uh..."

"Is exactly what I said." Exstacy finishes, cutting her off.

"...So! Pop and Rock. Great choices." Melody claps her hands together awkwardly, sidling up next to Felandria in an attempt to be friendly and almost immediately regretting it. Dang, this whole giant thing really hits a bit harder up close. "Do you play? Not drums, necessarily, but... you know, anything."
Felandria smiles.

Well, I am a a sorcerer but I did dabble in bard for a bit.

The lyre is the one I usually played but I did learn the lute as well.

I can kinda sing a bit but I haven’t taken lessons in a while.

Felandria puts an arm on the seat of the booth behind Melody and continues to eat her bacon.

So, why don’t cha tell me how the band started?
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

"That's... actually a really funny story." Exstacy grimace.

"It starts with the time Exstacy threw me under a bus." Melody elaborates helpfully.

"Yeah, not inviting the comparison at all..."

"Um... you see, Stacy and I were, um... friends, for like a really long time." Melody continues, doing her best to ignore Exstacy's comment and only partly succeeding. "We even went to college together, But she, um..."

"Died horribly in a housefire." Exstacy frowns. "Went straight to hell. But then got sent back up here on the promise that I could avoid oblivion if I could bring someone else back to hell with me."

"Right. And, um, I didn't actually know she'd died, or come back as a succubus, so I saw my best friend coming up and just... kinda rolled with it." Melody smiles and shrugs. "It was just like old times, until the aforementioned premeditated murder."

"She was, understandably, pissed when she found out." Exstacy continues. "But, even in hell, we were... kind of the only people we had. At least until we met Phory and, um..."

Euphoria gives a morose little sigh and shakes her head. "...Yeah. Marianne really took a shine to these two. I guess Stacy was trying really hard to make up for killing Mel, and Marianne... kinda latched onto that." She pauses and takes a sip of her chai. "...I did, too, I suppose."

"Right. The four of us just kind of hung out for a while. Then someone mentioned playing an instrument, and it turns out we could all play, one thing led to another, and boom. Early DEATHKISS."

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,