• Residential district
    • orphanage
    • Jinkei's house
    • Little Thepes
      • Mirai and Zither's house
      • Chidi's house
      • Svetlana's house
=
Last edited by Purple Countess on Aug 16, 2022 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purple Countess
Less-Fresh Toddler Poster
Pronouns: They/she

Re: Raptor Island Homes

Post by Purple Countess »

Purple Eagle;25546400 wrote:[Himmelia - Tanaka's Cyber Chop Shop]

Igwe sniffs the back of her hand, then looks to Chidi for confirmation. They share a wordless conversation, after which Igwe decides that Olvisin can be treated as a friend. To show this, he licks the back of her hand and seems open to the idea of being pet.

"You can pet him... move slow-like though so you don't risk spooking him, see?" Even though he's been trained by an army man to not spook easily.

Another pet arrives, following in the heels of a beautiful Polish-Japanese woman with a cybernetic body, wearing a labcoat over a simple blue gown. Said pet is a fox who waits patiently at Svetlana's side once she stops to greet her visitors. "Chidi-san! And Olvisin, if I recall correctly. Please, come on in."

"Alright chief, back to playing with Marz." Chidi says, gently pushing the husky down. Igwe obeys and turns to sniff at Marzanna and lick her lips.
Morty;25547002 wrote:[Himmelia - Tanaka's Cyber Chop Shop]

Olvisin applies liberal but careful pets to Igwe. Then she finally sees Svetlana. And... a fox? Yeah, like that person who stole her burger once. Except this one is presumably not sapient.

"That's me, yes. Pleased to meet you, dr. Tanaka."

[Tanaka's Cyber Chop Shop]

"The pleasure is all mine." Svetlana responds, smiling warmly at Olvisin. "Please, come on in."

Svetlana leads the two in, followed by the two pets as they trot happily side-by-side. They move to their owners' sides once they take their seats in Svetlana's well-furnished living room, with their host offering them a seat on one of the comfortable sofas.

Speaking of the room itself, it's furnished enough to be comfortable to guests, with everything striking a balance between elegant and longevity, not to mention affordability. One thing that's evident from the decor is her love for the colour pink, in the sense that everything has some sort of pink accent.

"So, Olvisin. I hear you desire some new arms? Tell me more." The doctor says, crossing her legs daintily and leaning in towards the two. "Show her the docs." Chidi adds, whilst he scritches Igwe's head.
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

"Yeah, I do. I've wanted cybernetic arms for a while. Cybernetic limbs in general. It's a life goal for me and my siblings." Olvisin nods eagerly. "I want the basic benefits first. Strength, durability. But I'd also like to be able to feel things through them. And... I'm not sure what else is in my reach. Would be cool to have some tools there I can access at any time. Surgical and mechanical."
Purple Countess

Svetlana can't help but smile at Olvisin's eagerness to get augmented, and the fact that her siblings want to as well. Not just for the honest profit factor, too. "My, oh my, such eagerness! We might end up getting on quite well." She claps her hands once to punctuate her next words. "That can certainly be done, Olvisin-san."

She stretches forth her hands for Olvisin to see. "This was made to be a replacement for my old body, but I made some adjustments to it." The fingers detach from each other at the knuckle, separated by some strong flexible hinged metal, which she then wiggles around before it returns to normal. "As a slight example."

"I would have to have a look at your file and test for how your makeup would react to cybernetic upgrades. I find most beings have an upper limit, though I am working on ways to raise that limit when possible." Svetlana reaches over to receive the file, and Chidi nods at her to go ahead.

Marzanna the fox steps forward to sniff at and investigate Olvisin, but not within petting distance of course.
Morty

Post by Morty »

"Whoa." Olvisin doesn't hide her awe when Svetlana's fingers detach. "That definitely looks like something I want. Turning my fingers into tools." She hands the cybernetist her file. "That's my medical history and information. I'm a goblin and you're used to working with humans... don't know how big a difference it makes." She looks down at Marzanna. Foxes are pretty cute when they're not trying to steal her food.
Purple Countess

"Not just numans, not since I arrived here." Svetlana responds, taking the file and starting to go through it in silence while Olvisin talks.

Meanwhile, Marzanna gets within petting distance to have a better sniff, while Igwe sits there with his tongue hanging out, happy to see Chidi.

"Hmm, well everything seems to be in order, on the surface level at least. I would still need to physically examine you, but this helps. Follow me."

She gets up to lead them both to the next room, her gaze mostly focused on the file in her hands. Chidi nods at his friend and gets up, signaling for the pets to carry on as they were.

They decide to follow in their bid to investigate Olvisin more thoroughly. Without any food stealing, although they wouldn't mind any snacks she had to offer up.
Morty

Post by Morty »

Olvisin isn't sure if she should pet Marzanna, but she lets the fox get good sniffs in.

[color=#99333]"The pets seem to like me. I'll take that as a good sign. Is it okay if I pet Marzanna?"[/color]
Purple Countess

Morty wrote: Sep 03, 2022 5:33 pm [Tanaka's Cyber Chop Shop]

Olvisin isn't sure if she should pet Marzanna, but she lets the fox get good sniffs in.

[color=#99333]"The pets seem to like me. I'll take that as a good sign. Is it okay if I pet Marzanna?"[/color]

The room Svetlana leads them to is pulling double duty as a workshop/office and garage, although the vehicles are hidden out of sight by a glass wall set to fog. Everything is neatly arranged and sorted in benches that line the walls, covered in all manner of tools and things of that nature. A comfortable examination table off to the side.

"Marzie isn't as friendly as Igwe." Chidi responds, turning to look down at his dog. "Isn't that right, boy?" He rubs the dog's head, much to the husky's happiness. Marzanna on the other hand heard the word 'pet' from this new person, and communicates how she feels by keeping some distance from any hands coming towards her. Once they arrive, she jumps on top of her little pink couch and just observes what's going on.

"Please lay down and let me scan your body." Svetlana says, taking position at the head of the examination table. Chidi flashes her an encouraging smile, though he doubt she needs it. She probably is struggling to contain her whole excitement.
Morty

Post by Morty »

Olvisin lies down, indeed looking like a kid trying to fall asleep before Christmas Eve. The scan will confirm that she's in fairly good health. Her body and physiology are notably different than that of a human. It will also show that she's transgender, like her medical records said; she's undergone hormone therapy and surgery.

However, Svetlana will also see something she can't have seen before. Some of the changes made to Olvisin's body as part of her transition were caused by means of inducing transmutation and regrowth with strange substances and in odd ways - but ones that ultimately produced stable, healthy results.