A Tropical Thanksmas (Thanksmas 2023)

For free floating plots that wish to be separated from specific locales.
Felandria
Less-Fresh Toddler Poster

Re: A Tropical Thanksmas (Thanksmas 2023)

Post by Felandria »

Felandria has arrived at Thanksmas, her Santa gear in her bag, and Reginald and Skitty on either shoulder.

She heads towards the Santa area and gets ready to relieve the current Santa.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

Arkhosia wrote: Dec 10, 2023 5:12 pm [Scarlet's Day Out]

”I mean, probably not, but I’m sure she’d like to know. What if she needs someone to talk about boys with? You know the rest of cheer squad isn’t gonna be much help on that front.” Scarlet nods sagely before flipping up the sunglasses and looping an arm over Eliseo’s shoulder - as best she can, anyways. He’s tall! ”Now c’mon, let’s go get some iced cocoa or something. You look way too hot under the collar for this weather.”
[Scarlet's Day Out]

Eliseo stammers uncharacteristically. "I'm not sure I'd be goo- Some of them must be into gu-" He steadies himself when Scarlet slings her arm over his shoulder. She's messing with him. He laughs breathily. "Yeah okay. Let's."
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Scarlet's Day Out]

Scarlet giggles again as Eliseo struggles to regain himself. Ana's right, she's gotta admit - he is cute when he's flustered.

- - -

The day progresses well, and Scarlet drags Eliseo around for all sorts of activities and holiday joys. Eventually though, even her boundless energy starts to deplete. The two find themselves on a beachside bench as Scarlet reclines back and stares off into the waves, her tails moving in a lazy little swish. Her eyes drift to the afternoon sun. She frowns. Is it that late already?

"...I should probably let her have some time with you too today, shouldn't I?" Scarlet looks back over to Eliseo, trying to bury a mix of emotions. She doesn't exactly want to go back into their headspace just yet, but part of her feels guilty for stealing so much time already. Not that she wants him to feel bad about it, of course - so she smiles casually as she says it.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

[Interrogoblin]
[brackets lover] wrote: Dec 12, 2023 12:50 am Asami places her free hand on her chest, taking a deep breath. "H'okay," says Asami nervously, tilting her head to the side, looking halfway in the direction of the swarm, "Soooo... Chea-Chan was blushing pretty hard back there. Any idea what that's about?" She idly blows some air.
Brinika's ears twitch slightly. She remembers Cheasadh being a bit embarrassed around Asami at Spooktober. And didn't Cheasadh wonder if Asami fancies her? She shouldn't tattle on her sister like that, though. What a tangled web teenagers weave when they start liking people that way.

"Hmm. I'm not sure, really. She's not normally embarrassed easily. Maybe you just caught her by surprise with that hug."
[brackets lover]
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by [brackets lover] »

[Interrogoblin]

Brinika's deflections earn an eyebrow raise from Asami. Perplexed, Asami raises a finger to her chin and muses, "She didn't seem too surprised. Does she have a hang-up about physical affection or something?" A beat. "I hope that's not the case. I'd rather she just had feelings for me or something."

Asami didn't seem too serious, as she continued walking towards the front door of the manor after she finished speaking. Her focus would quickly change to getting snacks assuming Brinika doesn't say anything worthy of explicit attention.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Interrogoblin]

Brinika blinks, then her ears slowly point upwards. A big, toothy grin lights up her face. Those are certainly some big and sharp teeth she has.

"Reeeaaally. You'd like it if Cheasadh had feelings for you?"
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Keeper wrote: Dec 09, 2023 11:33 pm Jace wants his hands back but he’s also a Unicorn of Thought with a foal on the way so shapechanging sounds risky even if Kit is currently a vague bundle of thoughts instead of an actual physical baby.

”Vigil is more about stopping threats than anything else, yes. Regardless of what you choose, find me in the city if you have need of helpful items. I admit that I also spent quite a bit of time since I came here similarly out of employment. I enchant items in my spare time. I can’t really continue doing so without my hands but I still have inventory to sell.”

Jace still has to learn how to enchant things with his unicorn magic.
"Gotcha. A shame, but ah well. I do still love a good fight." The gnoll cracks her knuckles for emphasis. Not that she needed to. One look at her scarred and muscled body would tell you that.

Gingers eyebrow raised ever so slightly. Right. Hard to picture a unicorn as a shopkeeper, but Jace had been human (or humanoid?) once. "I'll be sure to drop by sometime!" She pauses, looking around. "So what brings you two out here to the party anyways? Anything in particular, or just enjoying the festivities?"
Bismark wrote:Silence, birb-wench.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Meowmai wrote: Dec 14, 2023 1:27 am "Gotcha. A shame, but ah well. I do still love a good fight." The gnoll cracks her knuckles for emphasis. Not that she needed to. One look at her scarred and muscled body would tell you that.

Gingers eyebrow raised ever so slightly. Right. Hard to picture a unicorn as a shopkeeper, but Jace had been human (or humanoid?) once. "I'll be sure to drop by sometime!" She pauses, looking around. "So what brings you two out here to the party anyways? Anything in particular, or just enjoying the festivities?"
Oh, I just need to get out more. My predicament has really hammered home what a homebody I've ended up being since I became a father. And of course, my daughter is here. You might have seen her on the way in, the little unicorn with the deer-look going on.
Of course, that doesn't make any sense, does it? If Jace has only been a unicorn for a week, how is his daughter one, too?
"Plus, it's warm here." adds the reptilian one of the pair.
[brackets lover]
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by [brackets lover] »

[Interrogoblin -> Snack Attack]

Asami isn't quite cowed by the large teeth, carrying on as usual. "Eheh~ I mean, It would feel kinda nice, yeah," she says longingly.

Suddenly feeling a hint of looming dread, Asami hurries into the manor to ease her fears in company. Almost immediately, she begins to start gobbling up the cookies at maridia-like speeds assuming no one stops her.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

The Swarm

"Don't worry about it, when I first arrived at GLoG I resisted their efforts too. It... took a while for me to listen, and whilst I'm glad I did I do understand why someone might not want help. In my case, I didn't realise I needed it. My... biological parents weren't nice people, and I grew up with things I really shouldn't have." Cheasadh smiles, her mind briefly straying to a basement chapel hidden behind a false wall, the bloodstained altar and sixteen faces.

"Anyway! I'm glad you're doing better, and if you change your mind about that help, the offer's still open." Although in Darko's case, finding his family might not be the best idea. Neither would be finding Cheasadh's biological family.

Approaching The Throne

Now Khannie has left them, Fred, Gemini and Mat head towards the Santa Throne. Fred is a human, about fifteen, with purple dyed hair hanging over her right eye to hide it. Her left eye is brown and she has pale skin, wearing a sleeveless black t-shirt and a pair of blue shorts with a nimcha hanging at her belt. She's also holding a trinket that makes it appear as though it's snowing around her. Gemini appears to be a pair of human girls, both with straight black hair, hazel eyes, olive skin and Mediterranean features, wearing one-piece swimsuits. The Gemini on the left has a yellow one, the Gemini on the right has a blue one. Despite her appearance, Gemini is a single individual; warped by a wish into two bodies. Finally, Mat is a red-furred squirrel with a bushy tail and human size and proportions, wearing a green bikini and a marble torc.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

Rebonack wrote: Dec 09, 2023 3:29 pm [Conversation on Growth]

There's a question here. Is it healthy to simply accept the Fox' dream and roll with it? The Fox had warned Skye something like this would probably happen, but being told about it and actually experiencing it are two wildly different things. Clearly the little trickster isn't malevolent in her intent; she wants to help Skye. But her intent to help was focused more on trying to learn how the curse works by being able to dig through Dawn's mind while she's experiencing it. She hadn't realized how intense the longing for companionship was. Nor did she understand how much Skye needed someone she could be close to without fearing she might turn them into a pawn.

It turns out a sister with the same affliction filled exactly that hole.

Foxfire at Dawn breaths a sigh of relief. Okay, good, her sister isn't angry with her. She had been told not to follow, that Skye wanted to leave alone to avoid hurting anyone, but she had picked up on an undercurrent of longing. Her sister had wanted her to come too. She just felt like she had to shoulder the burden and not voice it.

"I'm glad you aren't mad,"
Dawn says, her thoughts aside. "And- I came in right behind you! Into the Wyld, I mean, just as soon as you were out of sight. But I musta- um, must have gotten turned around by the fair folk's tricks. I'm not even sure how I made it to this... beach? Festival?"

Beach festival works.
[Conversation on Growth]

Skye grimaces and lets out a sigh. She knows exactly how Dawn got here, dream logic be damned. She was hoping to indulge a while longer, but...

"Because... you didn't. You're something that was created by someone else. A part of a dream. A wonderful dream, but a dream nonetheless," despite this verbal rejection of what Dawn knows to be true, Skye will maintain the hug, still holding her sister, "But origins are false, as Bahal Hesh teaches. My understanding of the other masks the Fox carries is that for all they're aspects of it, they also remain real people."

Or at least, that appears to be the case. It could be an elaborate puppet show, but that doesn't feel quite right.

"So, you're real enough for me. You're my sister, regardless of origin. You occupy a strange place, but are family nonetheless."

And family is extremely important. Even moreso after Skye was cursed with power. But the truth is important as well, even if it hurts; truth is what led Skye to wander out into the Wyld when she realized she was a threat, after all.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster

Post by Rebonack »

[Conversation on Growth]

To flee painful truths is to embrace lies.

And who is more deceived than the one lying to one's self?

Dawn's hug doesn't slack at all when the truth is revealed to her and as if in confirmation the Fox allows a trickle of her own knowledge to penetrate Dawn's memories. She's real.

A dream.

But real.

She's a dream of what could have been rather than what is. And that's what all of the Fox' Masks are. She exists to learn how this Curse functions. She exists to slack the Fox' hunger. And she exists to help mend Skye's wounded heart. And those are all worthy reasons to be, aren't they?

Dawn thinks on this for a time, not sure how to respond. She eventually settles on, "I suppose I'm not gunna get away from fair folk tricks that easy then, am I?"

No, she is not.

"I remember everything so vividly. For a dream it sure feels real."
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[Conversation on Growth]

"You are real," Skye says. It's as much to herself as to Dawn, "That you were born from a dream doesn't change that. I've heard of stranger things than this; someone born from a real soul and then supported out of dream substance is completely reasonable to me."

It has to be, for Skye's sake.

"So, let's indulge a little, shall we? It's a celebration, after all," and suddenly there's things to be thankful for.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Conversation on Growth]

Stranger things have happened, haven't they?

And who's to say the whole world isn't just some fantastical dream?

"You're right, it's kinda silly to even think about it too hard. I'm here and that's enough, isn't it?"
Dawn reasons, stepping back to give Skye a smile. "There are beautiful decorations and the sun is warm. And there are so many interesting people. I feel like I should have brought you a gift but... I did already, didn't it?"

The Fox did, at least. Fashioned by...

Khannie?

The one who casts the Fox as a shadow. Thinking about her, Foxfire at Dawn can't help but imagine she's another reflection of that same person seen through the lens of another world. Isn't that a thought? Who might I have been?
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[Conversation on Growth]

Skye has to think about that statement for a moment, before nodding, "... Yes, indeed you did. Or an aspect of who you are, in any case. And even if you hadn't, the gift of your company is more than enough for me."
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Conversation on Growth]

Dawn laughs, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "This is a bit strange, but I think it makes sense? In a funny, dreamy sorta- um... sort of way."

Amusingly enough, Dawn naturally falls into Khannieisms in her speech, but at the same time she wants to be very serious and display propriety like her older sister. She remembers Skye telling her that she doesn't have to try to hard to be like her but-

Huh.

That's something she dreamed of?

One of her dreamed memories.

"We should go walk by the sea. I want to see it."

The sea is a nice thing to see after all. And technically a new experience for her? Somehow she feels like watching on the shore and letting the waves lap over her feet will ground her in some fashion.

It'll help her feel like this is all truly happening.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Halae »

[Conversation on Growth]

That gets a smile from Skye, "Then we shall. Come, it's this way," and Skye intends to lead the way towards the ocean.

Their clan once lived near the Dreaming Sea, but they never got too close to it within Skye's lifetime. They both grew up hearing stories of it, however - the sorcerer lords of Ysyr were often used as bogeymen and stories of the Yennin, the warriors with ten parents each to gain the might of all of them, were the most common.

It's still remarkable what a sea looks like to Skye; she enjoyed it on the way over, both times she's been here, but never really stopped to take it in for its own merits.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Conversation on Growth]

See, Skye is smiling.

Dawn is doing a good job already. In fact, her mere existence is doing a good job.

The sea, though. The sea is certainly something else. To feel the warm wind in your face. To feel the warm sand between your toes. To watch the sun sparkling off the water that's a brilliant as the sky. Dawn dips down to pick up an odd stone covered in clearly organic patterns, turning it over in her hands. Obviously an animal of some kind made this. But animals making rocks? Isn't that something.

"This place is beautiful. I'm glad you made it here. And I'm glad you've found friends that will be safe around you."

All good things, to be sure.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Interrogoblin -> Snack Attack]

Brinika gives a cackling laugh as she follows Asami inside.

"I'm suuure it would. Best of luck, but I'm honor-bound to keep an eye on you now. My ancestors demand it."

It's quite unlikely that they do, but Asami doesn't have to know that. But Brinika also shifts her focus to snacks quickly.

[Santa's Throne]

One of the two large Santas bows to the approaching teens and makes a gesture towards the sack.

"Welcome, youngsters. What is your wish this Thanksmas day?"
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

Arkhosia wrote: Dec 13, 2023 3:54 am [Scarlet's Day Out]

Scarlet giggles again as Eliseo struggles to regain himself. Ana's right, she's gotta admit - he is cute when he's flustered.

- - -

The day progresses well, and Scarlet drags Eliseo around for all sorts of activities and holiday joys. Eventually though, even her boundless energy starts to deplete. The two find themselves on a beachside bench as Scarlet reclines back and stares off into the waves, her tails moving in a lazy little swish. Her eyes drift to the afternoon sun. She frowns. Is it that late already?

"...I should probably let her have some time with you too today, shouldn't I?" Scarlet looks back over to Eliseo, trying to bury a mix of emotions. She doesn't exactly want to go back into their headspace just yet, but part of her feels guilty for stealing so much time already. Not that she wants him to feel bad about it, of course - so she smiles casually as she says it.
[Scarlet's Day Out]

"Ah, yeah. I think she'd like that." Eliseo glances sidelong. He's seated near her, but not side to side like he would Ana. Still, it had been easy to spend time with Scarlet. He's not sure whether to chalk that up to the inherent good feelings he's inclined to have toward his girlfriend's appearance, or maybe Scarlet's implicit familiarity with him. Or maybe just maybe they simply get along well.

"This was fun, though. I'm glad to get the chance to get to know you a little bit." He smiles. "I don't know exactly how you and Ana are going to arrange things, but I'm happy to hang out another time."
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

[Scarlet's Day Out]

The remark seems to put Scarlet at ease. "Thanks. I, uh, really enjoyed it too. Good to know people will appreciate having me around, y'know? Especially since, well, y'all are kinda stuck with me." The smile that follows is like the visual equivalent of a playful elbow to the side.

"But yeah, I guess we'll see. I know she's still... cagey about me, but we'll work it out eventually." She looks around. "Now uh, gimme a moment." With that, she closes her eyes and tries to focus.

- - -

Scarlet steps back into the old room once more, drifting by the couch before the television. She places her hand on a bundle curled upon it. "Hey. I'm all set, if you wanna wake up."
"Mm?" Ana shifts to look up blearily.
"Thanksmas, remember?"
"...Oh. Yeah." She blinks. "Did you... did you have a nice time?"
"Yeah. We had fun. It was... really nice."
The air is still for a moment.
"Eliseo's out there, if you want. I know he'd like spending time with you too."
"Yeah, that might be a good idea." She shuffles out of the blanket and slips to the door as Scarlet flops down on the couch.

- - -

The girl opens her eyes and blinks, glancing around in unfamiliar bearings. A newfound sense of tension eases when she spots Eliseo, and she brushes a lock of hair behind her ear. "Um - hey." Her eyes drift down. "...what am I wearing?"
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Scarlet's Day Out]

"Hey." Eliseo's smile takes on a gentler character and he shifts to sit right next to her. He laughs at her question. "What, you don't approve? We're dressed for the occasion." He taps his own sunglasses down over his eyes and gives a cheeky grin.
~Images by Soushiyo
quillpleasant
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: Any

Post by quillpleasant »

Earl of Purple wrote: Dec 14, 2023 2:55 pm The Swarm

"Don't worry about it, when I first arrived at GLoG I resisted their efforts too. It... took a while for me to listen, and whilst I'm glad I did I do understand why someone might not want help. In my case, I didn't realise I needed it. My... biological parents weren't nice people, and I grew up with things I really shouldn't have." Cheasadh smiles, her mind briefly straying to a basement chapel hidden behind a false wall, the bloodstained altar and sixteen faces.

"Anyway! I'm glad you're doing better, and if you change your mind about that help, the offer's still open." Although in Darko's case, finding his family might not be the best idea. Neither would be finding Cheasadh's biological family.
The Swarm

Darko listens to Cheasadh sympathetically. Although their situations are very different, there's some solidarity to be found in having shattered childhoods. "Yeah, I get that. It's really hard to understand when you need help, especially when you don't have a frame of reference." He hesitates. "I'm sure you have plenty of support now, but if you ever want to talk about any of that, I'm a good listener." It's true, he loves listening!

"And uh, yeah actually. We don't have to talk about it now, but I have actually changed my mind. The main reason I was worried about getting help from GLOG was because I was worried they'd try to take me away from the Theatre, but since I'm already moving out on my own..." Is finding his family a good idea? Perhaps not. But he certainly thinks it is, and who's going to tell him otherwise?
horses can attack and eat me
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

► SHOW SPOILER
[Scarlet's Day Out]

"This swimsuit barely fits me anymore," Ana grumbles shyly, beginning to button together the absurdly-patterned shirt - then noticing exactly what the demanding poinsettia pattern is and hesitating on whether she prefers it on or wants it off entirely. "How was it? Did... everything go well?" The kitsune snuggles up to Eliseo and scans his expression.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

The Swarm

"Thank you, but... I have a therapist I already talk to. She's great." Cheasadh nods. She's not willing to share too much, anyway; she doesn't want Darko's opinion of her to change, which it would if he knew she's indirectly responsible for at least sixteen deaths. "But that's great! If it's not somewhere to live, we can still provide stuff. Uh, I don't have a leaflet of what GLoG can do with me, right now, but... I know we can help!" Cheasadh brightens up and nods vigorously at that.

Santa's Throne

The first is Fred, the single human with purple hair. "That's me, I think. Uh, do I have to sit on your lap? No offence, but I'm not a child." Adults do it too! But Fred's not so keen when she's in front of her friends. "Anyway, I'd like an eye. This one's good, but... I can't see through it, and my parents can't afford one that's enchanted." She brushes the hair out of her face, revealing a scar behind her hair and a glass eye. It's reasonably realistic, but not enough.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Keeper wrote: Dec 14, 2023 3:16 am Oh, I just need to get out more. My predicament has really hammered home what a homebody I've ended up being since I became a father. And of course, my daughter is here. You might have seen her on the way in, the little unicorn with the deer-look going on.
Of course, that doesn't make any sense, does it? If Jace has only been a unicorn for a week, how is his daughter one, too?
"Plus, it's warm here." adds the reptilian one of the pair.
"Yeah, I can imagine " Ginger nodded, "Think I missed her but-" she paused, brows furrowing. "... Adopted daughter?" The kholo imagined Jace and Zebes were probably growing tired of these questions but they kept saying weird things, and she can't stop herself from asking!
Bismark wrote:Silence, birb-wench.
quillpleasant
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: Any

Post by quillpleasant »

The Swarm

Darko nods. He expected Cheasadh to refuse, but he had to ask. After all, she's heard some of his woes already.

"Thanks! I mainly just want to like, figure out if anyone in my family is still alive, and then find the ones who are. And if they are, I'm pretty sure they'd be in the Nexus, since... well, based on my narrative classes at PREP, that seems the most likely dramatic possibility." That lesson was sure eye opening.

"So yeah, I'll probably head to GLOG in the next couple days. Um. What day works best for you? Since I'd want you there to introduce me." And definitely not because he wants to see her again anyway.
horses can attack and eat me
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Santa's Throne

Krayger frowns and reaches into the Thanksmas sack.
"Well, I don't think the bag does organs, but we can see what we can do."

Krayger removes a polished stone eye made of semi-precious stones that mostly match the colors of Fred's natural eye.
The eye will allow Fred to see reasonably well. It won't be quite as good as her real eye but it can see things and given enough time for her mind to get used to it she'll probably stop noticing the difference. Like getting new glasses, the first day might involve a headache, though.
"Ah, you may want to go home and wash it thoroughly before you try to use it. Furry hands." Krayger can't really help that, and he doesn't necessarily trust Thanksmas magic to be perfectly hygienic.

Gnoll & Unicorn

Jace blinks and then gives as much as a smile as his face is capable of. It's mostly in the eyes.
Oh no, she's quite my daughter. Our souls are linked, due to the very magical nature in which she was born. So my 'ascension' spread to her as well. Naturally, she figured out how to take any form she wants near-instantly so she's had none of the problems I have.
Yeah he's definitely a tad envious of that one. Just a little.
Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Shadowcaller »

bc56 wrote: Dec 11, 2023 3:22 am Snack Attack
"I don't trust you to fix the problem, so I definitely don't trust you enough to tell you why it happened," That's a much bigger secret. "Oh hey Khannie, Merry Thanksmas. Bella has your gift, I thought it would just be easier for her to distribute them to everyone." Since not all of them exist simultaneously.

Getting Mary to open up about her problem is difficult for her friends, it's going to be very hard for Libra to manage it. She might want to try a different tack.
Snack Attack

Geez, why had Skye told her to help this gal again? She didn't trust her at all so how could she help her? Wouldn't even tell her how she got wounded.
Change of plans then, if she didn't want her help then she'd pull one of those Christmas Carol moves. Make her appreciate what she had or something like that. At least she was pretty sure that's what it meant.
She glances at the strangely familiar gift giver. "That's okay, uh, little girl. I probably don't deserve one anyway."

She strokes her chin. Since that made her realize that there was a problem with this plan of hers. If she did bad things to Mary, Skye would probably hate her for it and probably not help her out. No, she couldn't do this, that would have to be-

Oh.
A grin crept up into her features.

Since she had just spotted the perfect vile little being for her plan.
"But fine, fine, I guess I'll do nothing then." She tells Mary with a big exaggerated sigh.

But meanwhile Asami gets a little voice inside her head.

"Hey.

Hey you.

Wanna mess up Mary?"
bc56
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by bc56 »

Snack Attack
Mary looks at the lens curiously. "Thanks." She's not sure what it is, so she's a little hesitant, but she knows Khannie. If Khannie isn't telling her, there's probably a reason.
(She would indeed be very embarrassed if her poor literacy was brought to light)
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!