Halae's Character Corner

Post by Halae »

Verity Klass
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Magic-Warped Human
Height: 5'4" (163cm)
Profession: Occultist and Necromancer for Hire

Appearance:
Verity is a woman of average height, but with a fair amount of pudge to her. She carries the weight well, implying this is a healthy size for her, and as a side-effect has some fairly voluminous curves. Her eyes and often unkempt hair look like the color has been washed out of them, leaving a silvery-white, and the way her eyes can't seem to focus on anything means it's not difficult to tell that she's completely blind. For style, she prefers warm, heavy robes that fail to conceal her figure in dark greens, golds, and reds, and is often seen carrying around a staff that appears to be made of iridescent crystal wrapped in flowing golden metal, with a set of prisms floating above the top. Irreverently for such a beautiful piece of arcane craftsmanship, she uses it as a cane to tap where she's going, replacing the white canes many blind folk often use to not trip over things.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.
Halae
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Halae's Character Corner

Post by Halae »

Emily Grant
Alias: Scaleback
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Mutant Human
Height: 9'6" (290cm) at the shoulders, 16' (488cm) long from nose to tail
Weight: 6200 lbs. (2812 kg)
Profession: Currently Unemployed

Description:
An enormous crocodilian beastwoman with a forward-leaning hunched posture, Marina is roughly 9'6" (290 cm) tall at the hunched shoulders and 16' (488 cm) long from nose to tail, and weighs in at over a ton, primarily consisting of armored scales and powerful muscle. Intelligent yellow-orange eyes are set into a snaggle-toothed face framed by chin-length red-brown hair. She often wears clothes that cover her chest and upper legs, and she never goes anywhere without the red cape she ties around her waist. When she stops hunching over, her torso extends in much the same proportions as a crocodile.

When she speaks her voice is a low-toned scratchy thing, so thick and powerful that it would carry across a room even at a whisper, though her inflection and tone still has a feminine lilt to it in spite of this; were she a singer, she'd be best described as a contralto, though how growling and scratchy her voice is means she'll never be a particularly appealing one.
Halae#9979 on Discord if you need me. I'm forgetful, so don't be afraid to ping me asking me to get to posting.