A Tropical Thanksmas (Thanksmas 2023)

For free floating plots that wish to be separated from specific locales.
Mee
Just A Fox

Re: A Tropical Thanksmas (Thanksmas 2023)

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Dec 28, 2023 5:33 pm [A Fated Meeting]

A prosthetic arm of some kind? But made out of something different than metal, plastic or wood. Wenomir has come within a hair's breadth of losing his limbs before. He smiles and nods, acknowledging the joke, before taking a sip of the tea.

"Hmm. Very strong," he says.
[A Fated Meeting]

Naku nods her head down the tiniest fraction of a bare amount. Practically a sweeping gesture for these two. The prosthetic, for he is correct about that, *is* definitely not metal, plastic, or wood, but even just that single tap would at least give Wenomir a rough idea. It's definitely something . . . frozen? It had that distinctive sort of sound that a frozen liquid makes when tapped.

Naku offers that hand back out again, to take that flask back when he finishes with it.
"Mmm. Guaranteed to keep you awake." 'Regardless of how many hours of sleep you may have, or more importantly, have *not* gotten', she heavily implies with her words, but it didn't need to be said aloud.

Whenever Wenomir may finish, she takes it back, takes a long draw herself, then falls mostly to silence, content to sit in silence with her new best friend, simply watching the goddess and the raptor at play.

Though, after several *several* minutes, even though these two would be content to sit purely in silence for hours, for the sake of easier replying, Naku gets his attention with a small movement, and does ask:
"You watch over others as well." She left it a half statement, half question. There's something about Wenomir that is just . . .
*Familiar* to the vampire. The way his eyes had looked around, the set of his shoulders, the way he had welcomed Civvy over . . . Naku struggles to place the exact specific *reason* she knows that that statement is true, but she *knows* that it is, and wants to open the door for if Wenomir may want to reply. But there is never never a pressure behind her words. Just a quiet, open door, while watching the girls play.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

Arkhosia wrote: Dec 27, 2023 4:13 am [Scarlet's Day Out]

"Haha, I'm pretty glad it worked out this way too. I think my life would be a lot different without you." And probably immeasurably the worse for her mentally. "But who knows - maybe Atsede would swoop me up and fix me. Or maybe he'd be too bitter and prickly for you, and you'd pick up on me staring longingly after you eventually." She grins. "You two could've made a cute couple though."
[Scarlet's Day Out]

"Oh definitely not. Listen I like the guy, but no way." He laughs, shaking off the flustered feelings he had bringing this all up. "I'm way happier with this timeline where I get to be with my sweet girlfriend." He dips in to give her a peck on the cheek.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Scarlet's Day Out]

"Oh, so you like him huh?" Ana teases with a fangy little grin, but is quickly distracted from such a path once Eliseo starts to sweet-talk her. She makes a heartfelt little sound and leans in turn to give an affectionate nip along the line of his jaw. "I'm way happier too, here with my sweet boyfriend."
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

[Scarlet's Day Out]

"Good." He agrees, settling his head against hers and looking toward the lowering sun again. "Since you're stuck with me for good. No way any girl or boy could snatch me away, that's for sure."
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Scarlet's Day Out]

Ana is all too happy to snuggle in and enjoy the setting sun, basking in the moment of comfort and solace beside him. Things were still messy and her problems weren't over, but for now those all seem far away.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

[A Fated Meeting]

"Yes," Wenomir simply says. He's not surprised by the question. The same unspoken understanding that led Naku to it also makes it clear to him why she asked. "It's a role some people fall into naturally."

As an aside, he makes a note not to let Cassandra know about this tea. Keeping themselves awake while they should be sleeping is already a bad habit for them. Best not to enable it.
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Keeper wrote: Dec 25, 2023 12:41 am Gnoll & Unicorn

I’m sure She has had our backs in the past. Jace says with a nod.
”Oh, and Eudaemonia said she might visit the Nexus some time. We offered her hospitality. If she comes we can always call you. She might have met Sarenrae. Almost definitely Iomedae with all the crusaders.”
Okay yeah now it’s officially a little weird that the Vallarms have gods on a first name basis.
Gnoll & Unicorn

Ginger just stares in shock when Zebes drops that bombshell, momentarily frozen as she tries to even process that, let alone figure out how to respond to it! Any other time she'd be sure she was being messed with, but for all of their weird stories she had no reason to distrust neither Jace nor Zebes. Finally, and somewhat weakly, she offers, "Right. Yeah. I would... I would like that." A pause. "She's really a goddess? She really might have had a chance to meet the Dawnflower herself?" That was a blessing Ginger could only dream of!
Bismark wrote:Silence, birb-wench.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Gnoll and Unicorn

Jace nods.
”So this is kind of obscure but you know how Asmodeus trapped Baphomet in a maze in Hell but he ripped it free from that plane and claimed it as his own demon realm? Eu was charged with the power of an azata so she cast down the demon lord of Enigma and claimed the place for Elysium. That made her a Lady of Elysium with all that demon lord power converted into Celestial power. Thats why she looks like a big floofy Sphinx.

She said the actual divinity took awhile but developed eventually. Definitely had to meet some big names to make that happen.”
Zebes explains. Jace nods again.
”We stood in Enigma itself, converted from an Abyssal realm to a calm, welcoming place of celebration and peaceful philosophy. And let’s face it: to mortals like us, the difference between a god and an Azata Lady is practically moot anyway.” Jace uses his synthetic voice again for this one. Zebes glances at him awkwardly.
”…Boss, you’re not mortal.””Oh, right. Whoops.”
Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Shadowcaller »

[brackets lover] wrote: Dec 29, 2023 7:55 pm [Left Behind]

Asami is taken aback by the fact Libra responds, no really having had expected her to. Still, the fact she would do as much is still helpful information. With nervous apprehension, Asami continues, That's kind of you to offer. However, I worry you may be a bit too forceful when dealing with material people. Is it because you don't understand them much? My sister's kind of like that, too.

A beat.

I feel like I'd relate to you better if I was in my star form. Or maybe you could take up a mortal form, like me? In essence, Asami was passively making a request to Libra for them to lower themselves to an equal level for the purpose of being able to understand each other better, being too subconsiously afraid to ask directly.
[Left Behind]

Mortal form? Ehh... I don't really like using it. It's so fragile. Last time I went around in it someone cut off my head and I spent a long time kinda dead. Or do you mean the constellation form? Since that one is a bit more sturdy. The voice replies.

Then after a moment she adds.

So why do you want to talk to me anyway? You got something lined up? Since I think this last thing I did was kind of a disaster...
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Host Gifting
► SHOW SPOILER
Within Sekhmet's parcel is a platinum necklace set with a large moissanite gem with an emerald cut. It's also enchanted, so it'll warn Sekhmet when somebody nearby is thinking hostile thoughts directed at her, with a vague impression of direction to help narrow down the suspects. Prumathe gets worried about his wife, in her court of scheming evil libertines. This won't necessarily end any plots against her, but should make it easier to find the plotters. It might also be so useful as to be useless, which is something Prumathe's worried about.

"Oh, this is gorgeous honey. Can I put it on now?" It's always the best part of new clothing at Thanksmas, putting it on.

Agate's gift to Mary is a collection of high-end painting brushes and a round palette. Nothing supernatural or magical, but the sort of things that are annoying to run out of and always useful for an artist. The dwarf smiles as she opens her own present. "I know you like painting, and your parents are loaded so you'll never really need anything, but stuff that runs out will get used."

East of Santa
► SHOW SPOILER
"Oh, they are really useful. I don't wear a lot of armour, since I live in a tree and lugging it up and down is a pain. I've got sparring gear at school, but that's not ideal for actual combat, y'know? It's light, but it gets hot and it's not really rated for getting hit by an actual sword." It's more along the lines of fencing gear, great for learning how to get hit and fight someone else, but not great for the real thing. "I am more impressed with your disappearing coins and stuff now. I thought they were magic and you were turning them invisible." Mat's been a bit dismissive of Darko's stage magic as a result, unaware of the art of sleight-of-hand.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
quillpleasant
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: Any

Post by quillpleasant »

East of Santa

Darko hadn't even considered how difficult climbing in armor would be. It's hard enough to climb without anything. Although that does bring up an exciting point. "Wait, you live in a tree? How cool! Is it a really big tree?" He's heard of people living in treehouses before, but not in tree-houses. There's a difference.

"And oh yeah, I mean, I have real magic, but I hate using it. It's too dangerous." Darko produces a small stack of five coins, jingling them together and dropping them one by one from hand to hand. "And a true stage magician would never use actual magic in a trick- the art is in making it seem like it's magic, but only using misdirection and skill." He claps his hands together, and opening them, reveals that the five coins appear to have fused together, forming a solid metal cylinder. "Like so, see?"
horses can attack and eat me
[brackets lover]
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by [brackets lover] »

Shadowcaller wrote: Jan 02, 2024 9:38 am [Left Behind]

Mortal form? Ehh... I don't really like using it. It's so fragile. Last time I went around in it someone cut off my head and I spent a long time kinda dead. Or do you mean the constellation form? Since that one is a bit more sturdy. The voice replies.

Then after a moment she adds.

So why do you want to talk to me anyway? You got something lined up? Since I think this last thing I did was kind of a disaster...
[Left Behind]
No, its nothing like that. Asami shakes her head, avoiding thinking of any real reason as a preemptive counter to any potential obligations Libra may feel to granting her presumed desires. She let instinct and emotion drive her in handling this conversation, as opposed to any real logic. Constellation? I didn't see that. Would I even be able to hug something like that? Seeing as this conversation took place via thought, Asami wouldn't be able to consider whether what she was thinking was a good idea or not before she thought it. Doesn't it only take 49 days to reincarnate? That's not that long. Besides, dying isn't a really a common thing. I mean, I haven't died in like 12 and a half whole years. A beat. What I'm saying is, you don't worry about that sort of thing happening here.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Host Gifting
"Oh, this is lovely!" Sekhmet exclaims, hanging the necklace around her neck. She can feel the prickle of magic on it.
"Of course you can wear it, I have to see you in it!"

"Thanks, I can always use more of these," Mary smiles.
Agate's gift is a flute, well made but not magical in any way. "I know you like instruments, so... Merry Thanksmas!"
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[brackets lover] wrote: Jan 02, 2024 8:53 pm [Left Behind]
No, its nothing like that. Asami shakes her head, avoiding thinking of any real reason as a preemptive counter to any potential obligations Libra may feel to granting her presumed desires. She let instinct and emotion drive her in handling this conversation, as opposed to any real logic. Constellation? I didn't see that. Would I even be able to hug something like that? Seeing as this conversation took place via thought, Asami wouldn't be able to consider whether what she was thinking was a good idea or not before she thought it. Doesn't it only take 49 days to reincarnate? That's not that long. Besides, dying isn't a really a common thing. I mean, I haven't died in like 12 and a half whole years. A beat. What I'm saying is, you don't worry about that sort of thing happening here.
[Left Behind]

Huh? Look, I don't want to be hugged, nor do I have some kinda 'respawn' timer. If I die I die in the real world or whatever you reference people say. Or... I mean, there was all these failed versions of me that attempted to usurp my position at one point after I 'died'. One of them had huge boobs for some reason if I remember correctly...

There's a pause.

So what did you want again?
[brackets lover]
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

[Left Behind]

What? Asami thinks, baffled by Libra's casualness. I just want to talk. To continue talking. Please be patient with me, too. I have a tendency to be super awkward and moody, like I can't help it or something. She doesn't seem to be letting these faults get her down, though. What should I call you, anyways?
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

East of Santa

Technically it's still a treehouse, just one in a very, very large tree.

"Yeah, it's on Vallenwood Avenue in Inside. We've got a ladder, for groundpounders. I'd invite you over, but... there's not a lot of activities at home, besides climbing the tree and watching birds." If Darko's familiar with the road, it's dominated by very large trees with houses built in them- sometimes quite large houses, spread across several branches as well as the central trunk.

Host Gifting

Prumathe grins and starts to put it on, calling a butler automaton over to help. It's hard to put armour on without help, some of the buckles are in places that it's hard for one person to reach.

"This is also cool, thanks! I'll have to learn." Agate smiles and takes the flute, giving it a cautious puff. She's far more into listening to music than creating it... But she's never really had much chance to learn, and owning an instrument will really help there.

quillpleasant
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: Any

Post by quillpleasant »

East of Santa

"You say that like watching birds isn't riveting," says Darko, without a hint of irony. When you grow up without friends or family, you learn to find entertainment in the simple things. Like birdwatching, or more commonly in Darko's case, ratwatching.

"And yeah, I think I know the place. I'm pretty good with directions. But anyway! I'm probably going to bounce, so I'll see you at school, yeah?" Darko isn't trying to be rude, as he quite likes Mat. But today has been a lot of socializing in the heat, and right now more than anything he's thinking of finding a nice cool nook to curl up and fall asleep in.
horses can attack and eat me
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Morty wrote: Dec 31, 2023 9:38 am [A Fated Meeting]

"Yes," Wenomir simply says. He's not surprised by the question. The same unspoken understanding that led Naku to it also makes it clear to him why she asked. "It's a role some people fall into naturally."

As an aside, he makes a note not to let Cassandra know about this tea. Keeping themselves awake while they should be sleeping is already a bad habit for them. Best not to enable it.
[A Fated Meeting]

Naku just nod nods a few times. She thought she had been correct, but it was good to get confirmation. And just knowing that, and all the implications thereof, cement in her mind that Wenomir is a good person. A solid, great friend.
"Hai." She agrees, nodding again, and falling mostly silent.

And she stays mostly silent, letting the comfortable companionship roll over them both.

Civvy, nearly 15 minutes in to the silence, just kinda looks down at Coco, while playing tug of war with the toy.
And back at those two.
Then back at Coco.
"They're just sitting there?" She informs Coco, bemused. "Quietly?

. . .
Huh."
Civvy shrugs, proceeds to not understand it, and continues to play with Coco for really as much as the little raptor wants.

Though, for purposes of making the scene reply-able, after yet another few minutes, Naku does ask a question. She's settling down. She feels . . . comfortable, next to Wenomir. Clearly, he knows what's up. He knows himself. He understands and appreciates the quiet moments of life, in a way that, Naku had found before, very very few did. Though she did eventually break that comfortable, companionable silence, to get his attention with a subtle gesture, then tap the back of her forearm and nod at his own arms. She clearly taps somewhere where Wenomir has a couple of scars, and accompanies the gesture with, "Any stories?" She asks very respectfully, and the tone in her voice also immediately and clearly implies that if Wenomir does not wish to talk about it, either now while they're quietly at the beach, or ever, that was okay. She isn't meaning to push, nor dig up any painful memories.
It's a good day. A quiet day. A day of celebration, and a day of new friends.
No need to bring painful memories into it.
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[brackets lover] wrote: Jan 04, 2024 12:58 am [Left Behind]

What? Asami thinks, baffled by Libra's casualness. I just want to talk. To continue talking. Please be patient with me, too. I have a tendency to be super awkward and moody, like I can't help it or something. She doesn't seem to be letting these faults get her down, though. What should I call you, anyways?
[Left Behind]

I am Libra. Or that's... huh, I think someone gave me that name. Was it Rot or Zee though? Well, either way, that's my name. Call it and I might grant people wishes if they really need it.

There's a pause.

Anyway, who're you then? Some kind of star person?
[brackets lover]
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

[Left Behind]

Asami's trepidation towards Libra grows in the knowledge that they know Zee. Taiyōu is one of my names. I am a star and I created this body for myself long ago.

A beat.

Do you have to grant wishes? What if I just want to hang out with you?
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Keeper wrote: Jan 01, 2024 2:54 pm Gnoll and Unicorn

Jace nods.
”So this is kind of obscure but you know how Asmodeus trapped Baphomet in a maze in Hell but he ripped it free from that plane and claimed it as his own demon realm? Eu was charged with the power of an azata so she cast down the demon lord of Enigma and claimed the place for Elysium. That made her a Lady of Elysium with all that demon lord power converted into Celestial power. Thats why she looks like a big floofy Sphinx.

She said the actual divinity took awhile but developed eventually. Definitely had to meet some big names to make that happen.”
Zebes explains. Jace nods again.
”We stood in Enigma itself, converted from an Abyssal realm to a calm, welcoming place of celebration and peaceful philosophy. And let’s face it: to mortals like us, the difference between a god and an Azata Lady is practically moot anyway.” Jace uses his synthetic voice again for this one. Zebes glances at him awkwardly.
”…Boss, you’re not mortal.””Oh, right. Whoops.”
Gnoll and Unicorn

"... I know a bit of it." Ginger states rather meekly, as Zebes begins their explanation starting with the Baphomet thing. Truth be told, for a Champion the gnoll was a little bit rusty on her religious studies. She had always been more... practical. That didn't stop her tutor from piling books upon her and insisting she read them, though. Plus, Baphomet's origins had some connections to Lamashtu. And for all they worked to distance themselves from such a goddess, you couldn't be born into a Kholo tribe and not know something about the Old Mother. And one of Sarenrae's lovers inhabited Elysium, so she had inevitably learned enough about the celestials of that plane to at least get a decent picture of what Zebes was talking about.

She shifts uncertainly, increasingly aware that for all of her talents, she was dealing with people of significantly higher calibre of power and experience than herself, and in a very unusual circumstance for her she was beginning to feel insignificant. Just a little bit self-conscious about talking to an immortal unicorn and his familiar who are both friendly with an actual deity. "... I uh, guess when someone has their own realm of Elysium there's not much use in splitting hairs over the nature of divinity. That does sound all... wildly out of my league." She just has a few spells and some spirits living in her sword, man.
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[brackets lover] wrote: Jan 05, 2024 8:56 pm [Left Behind]

Asami's trepidation towards Libra grows in the knowledge that they know Zee. Taiyōu is one of my names. I am a star and I created this body for myself long ago.

A beat.

Do you have to grant wishes? What if I just want to hang out with you?
[Left Behind]

Taiyou? I can't even make that little thingy above the 'o'. I mean, unless I... ōh, there it goes.
Well, Taiyōu I'm not really much of a 'hanging out' person. Conversations kinda bore me unless something else happens.

Which is why its so disappointing whenever someone says no to my help. All those words, wasted.
So if you wanna talk we better make something more out of it. Like a little game or something.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

East of Santa

"Sure they are, until they're nesting your wardrobe and there's bird shit all over your favourite t-shirt. Takes forever to clean out." Mat's still upset about that t-shirt, as it happens.

"Yeah, I'll see you at school, I gotta catch up with my friends anyway." Sort-of friends; they share several classes, so Mat knows them a bit better than she does Darko.

bc56

Post by bc56 »

Host Gifting
Sekhmet is quick to help her husband put the armor on. He doesn't need a golem when he has her around. "You look great honey. Very dashing," she says, completely genuinely.

Mary smiles. "Glad you like it," she says to her cousin/aunt/whatever she is.
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!
[brackets lover]
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

[Left Behind]

You... you're typing these words out? Taiyōu feels highly confused here, but doesn't press it. Whatever, you don't need to type it with the accent. And a game is part of a hanging out anyways.

A beat.

Listen, you want to help. I'd have to give up my precious time and effort to let you help. Its not fair for you to get to help me without doing something for me first. How about this... we only talked a little, so i'll let you help me in a little way. Even though I forgot about it, I probably spent some amount of effort on that gift for Mary. Taiyo looks at the bottle on the ground, frowning a bit. So, if you can return it to how it was, I'd appreciate that.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Meowmai wrote: Jan 06, 2024 9:42 am Gnoll and Unicorn

"... I know a bit of it." Ginger states rather meekly, as Zebes begins their explanation starting with the Baphomet thing. Truth be told, for a Champion the gnoll was a little bit rusty on her religious studies. She had always been more... practical. That didn't stop her tutor from piling books upon her and insisting she read them, though. Plus, Baphomet's origins had some connections to Lamashtu. And for all they worked to distance themselves from such a goddess, you couldn't be born into a Kholo tribe and not know something about the Old Mother. And one of Sarenrae's lovers inhabited Elysium, so she had inevitably learned enough about the celestials of that plane to at least get a decent picture of what Zebes was talking about.

She shifts uncertainly, increasingly aware that for all of her talents, she was dealing with people of significantly higher calibre of power and experience than herself, and in a very unusual circumstance for her she was beginning to feel insignificant. Just a little bit self-conscious about talking to an immortal unicorn and his familiar who are both friendly with an actual deity. "... I uh, guess when someone has their own realm of Elysium there's not much use in splitting hairs over the nature of divinity. That does sound all... wildly out of my league." She just has a few spells and some spirits living in her sword, man.
Gnoll And Unicorn

Jace snorts, which was probably a laugh.
She's out of our league, too. We were invited to do a few friendly trials and earn a nice little boon, and her presence was rather overwhelming. In a warm way, though. My familiar is quite casual and we did offer her hospitality because who wouldn't? But it's not like she calls us on the weekends.

"Don't let us ruin your mood either. Feel free to visit sometime, but enjoy the party, too." Zebes digs through Jace's saddlebag to find a business card with their address on it.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[A Fated Meeting]

Coco's head rotates on her neck as she croons. She realizes her human can keep from making any noises for a long while. But she only understands the words she was trained to understand, so she doesn't worry about it. And she's very happy to play with Civvy. She's a fluffy little ball of energy and very happy to meet someone who can keep up.

Naku is right that many of Wenomir's stories are hardly suited for the occasion. But not all of them. There is one that, while embarrassing at the time, is funny now. Even if it took place in a building that's an old wound of his.

"There was a time I had to flee from furniture. It was... do you know the old Watchtower? Where we dwelt before we became Vigil and before it was destroyed. We had to clear it out first, as it had been abandoned for years. One of the rooms contained furniture with some kind of... mold on it. Or fungus. It animated the furniture, which threw itself at me. My sword proved insufficient against it."
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[brackets lover] wrote: Jan 06, 2024 7:08 pm [Left Behind]

You... you're typing these words out? Taiyōu feels highly confused here, but doesn't press it. Whatever, you don't need to type it with the accent. And a game is part of a hanging out anyways.

A beat.

Listen, you want to help. I'd have to give up my precious time and effort to let you help. Its not fair for you to get to help me without doing something for me first. How about this... we only talked a little, so i'll let you help me in a little way. Even though I forgot about it, I probably spent some amount of effort on that gift for Mary. Taiyo looks at the bottle on the ground, frowning a bit. So, if you can return it to how it was, I'd appreciate that.
[Left Behind]

It's unclear. Honestly, most people don't even ask about this stuff so it's probably best not to think about it. Is how Libra answers Asami's first question.

Whereupon she then mentally shrugs.

But sure, I can restore that bottle. One moment.

And in that moment the night sky itself, stars and all, seems to manifest itself like a thick mist around the bottle. Then as it fades the bottle is once more filled up with the contents Asami had put in and the cap is tightly put back in place.

There you go. But answer me this then, since you're calling this a 'game' are you in the same camp as Zee and, uh, that little one she got? Like, that no one is real but them?
Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Gnoll And Unicorn

"What I wouldn't give to reach such a point with my own Goddess." Ginger states with a sigh. "Don't know how you would even offer a Goddess hospitality, but I wish you luck with that." Does an azata need a nice bed set up for her still? Do you cook her a nice dinner? Probably not, but who knows. Maybe deities still need to eat, although she doubts it. Cayden Cailean still drinks, but she assumes that's just for fun.

She takes the business card with a nod, which unless it was of unusual size likely looked comically small in her large, clawed hands. "Thanks! I'll be sure to drop by some time, gossip a bit about Golarion. And if you are generous enough to extend an invite whenever this Eudaemonia of yours visits, you'll uh... Well, I don't have a phone or anything yet. Still getting settled in. So uh, send me a Sending? If you can, of course. If not, uh, I'm afraid I don't know how else you'd find me. Regardless, you enjoy the rest of the party as well, alright!"
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Host Gifting

"I was expecting it to be a bit... y'know, heavier and more uncomfortable." But he's never had a set of armour designed for his measurements before, and whilst bulky and a little uncomfortable, that's due to unfamiliarity rather than any actual flaws with the design.

"Oh, the dads are going to hate it. I love it." Agate grins, looking forward to learning because she knows that even if they hate it, her parents are going to support her learning until she's good and won't punish her unless she's being stupid with it. Playing at half-past four in the morning, for example.