The Twofold Houses

Personal homes and private lots.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

The Twofold Houses

Post by Gullara »

Mithar Keep

The home of the Mithar family is an imposing structure. The black granite walls that surround the main structure stand twenty-five feet tall on four sides, cornered by four towers. They have only one entrance, the adamantium forged gate. Beyond that is an expansive courtyard. A cobblestone road carves the way through the well tended greenery toward the keep.

The keep proper towers over the walls surrounding it. The dark stone structure can be seem for miles around, especially perched as it is near a cliffside overlooking the city of Inside. The structure tapers toward the top, capped by a flat roof. Its four walls are supported by sweeping buttresses. In a regular pattern, menacing gargoyles spot the walls.

Interior

The inside of the Mithar home is modest for a building so grand. While the family's wealth if evident, it's never showy or gaudy. It's orderly and kept strictly tidy at all times, looking only properly lived in for moments at a time.

The first and largest floor is the main hub of activity in the keep. From the large main entrance hall, the kitchen can be found to the right, the living room to the left, and a grand spiral staircase leading upward. Otherwise a small room can be found off the living room, for guests who need to stay a night.

The second floor has two locations of note. One is Cessie's laboratory. Here she practices her magic, safely sealed away for the safety of the other residents of the keep. Attached is a small room where Cessie can store the materials for her work. The other is a recreational room, most frequently used by her children at play. Otherwise there are a number of smaller rooms with no dedicated purpose.

The third floor is where the family sleeps. A large master bedroom occupies much of the back of the tower. Aside from the obvious, the room has an expansive walk in closet. There are two other rooms used by the children. Cora an Bastion share a room, and Jillian takes the last.

The fourth and final floor, aside from the open roof above, houses Cessie's expansive library. Row upon row of books on topics ranging from history to arcana to folklore can be found here. There are quiet alcoves for peaceful reading, as well as a large central table used for study.

The keep also has a large basement, primarily used for storage. It has has some entrances to tunnels beneath the keep, a few of which lead out to some nearby natural caverns.

Exterior

Off the cobble path to the keep, trees, shrubbery, flowers, and greenery of all kind are in abundance. They're all very carefully maintained by skilled gardeners with barely a leaf out of place. There is an abundance of space to move around, paths to stroll down on sunny days, and shady, quiet spots.

Off toward the back of the keep can be found Cessie’s greenhouse, full of plants more specific to her studies. Alongside that is an expansive garden of vegetables and fruits. Only this part of the courtyard seems a touch overgrown.

The two structures that were once the forge and armoury are more like sheds for various tools and other items to be kept out of the weather. Neither have been used for their intended purpose in a long time.

Inhabitants

The Mithars
The Mithar family, Cessie and her children Cora, Bastion, and Jillian, call the keep home. They are the only true permanent residents of the keep.

Elementals and Constructs
Cessie has summoned and created a number of elemental beings. They serve two broad purposes. A number of them assist in maintaining the home, performing small cleaning and other tasks. Others, including the gargoyles dotting the tower, are there for security. Garn is a large, adamantium gargoyle of particular note. He’s often found supervising the children, greeting guests, and other tasks.

Staff
While a lot of small tasks can be handled by Cessie’s elementals, upkeeping such a large home requires some staff. While none of them stay in the keep, they can be found there at different times every day. There most often is the cook who’s often found in the kitchen. Once a day a small team of gardeners come and tend to the courtyard.

Frescot Estate

At the end of a winding road through the countryside, bordering a stretch of forest, can be found the Frescot Estate. The grounds leading up to the house are filled with life, greenery and the sounds of nature everywhere. The house itself peeks through the trees, it’s white stone exterior concealed by leafy vines creeping up the walls. On each floor, the first, second, and attic, have three large windows on the front. A garage door breaks the symmetry off to the left side.

Interior °

The inside of the Frescot estate is cozy and warm feeling. It’s open and airy, with tall ceilings and huge windows to let the sun in. Above all the home feels lived in with clutter and noise. The walls are painted a variety of pleasing colours, and house plants can be found in every corner and climbing up the walls.

The first floor is the main gathering area of the family. A long hall passes the guest bedroom and the study on the right, and the first gathering space, a cozy living room on the left. There’s an entrance to the garage here, where Adir’s truck is usually found, though there’s plenty of work space in here as well. At the end of the hall the house opened up. The kitchen, dining room, and another gathering space are all in one large room. Glass doors lead out to a covered patio in the back.

The second can be found up a staircase from the hallway below. Primarily this is where most of the family sleeps in the house's many bedrooms. There's a play area at the top of the stairs. The master bedroom and the bedroom where the smallest Frescots sleep lie to the left while the rest can be found down the hall to the right.

Following the right hall leads to a storage room with an entrance to the attic. This space isn’t quite as tall as the others, a little more tight below the exposed beams of the roof. The space is only partially finished and acts as less convenient storage.

Exterior

On the right side of the house on the approach is an extensive garden. There are no neat, orderly rows to find here, but the plants grow large and healthy. The grounds around the the house are a place begging to be explored. The greenery has an abundance of small paths to wander along. There are only a few open spaces, including the largest open area directly behind the house. A number of ponds are scattered here and there with a stream connecting them.

Inhabitants

The Frescots
The abundantly large Frescot family lives here. Including Sakura and Adir, and all their children. Laela, Cern, Gwydion, Russell, Lucy, Laurana, Cassie, Kissa, Malachi, and Finian. Often Sakura’s father, the treant Sarget, can be found near the house.

Staff
The family has hired Calanthe on as a nanny and general helper to keep the household in order. She lives on site in the former guest bedroom.

This thread is managed by Gullara. Please contact me for updates to the OP.
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Re: The Twofold Houses

Post by Arkhosia »

[Woblin Sleepover]
► Previous Posts from GiantitP
"One could call me that, yes," Calanthe answers with a closed and crooked little smile, playing a little coy mostly to entertain by leaning into the sense of cryptic mystery most people seemed to have about witches. Of course, such an effect is probably dampened when Cern answers in her stead. His other comment earns a curious raise of the eyebrow. More powerful than Cessie Mithar? It's quite a claim, and certainly one Calanthe doubts holds any veracity. Not that she ever hopes to find out, of course - she wasn't sure she would have much in the way of defense against molten lava, after all.

"Well now, what could I do indeed?" The rabbit raises a hand to her chin. "Hm, I could talk to centipedes, or listen to what the mushrooms growing in Sakura's garden have to say. I could see if the stars have any omens to tell you, perhaps even make the apples you eat for a snack taste like cotton candy... and if you behave really badly, maybe you'll even wake up to a pillow full of spiders," she concludes with a wide grin, crouching down and waggling her fingers at Cernunnos in the manner of a parent who's playfully trying to ham up being spooky.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

[Woblin Sleepover]

Hornclaw bounces up and down a little. He can't exactly reply, but it does seem as though he wants pets.

"Wooow." Tuskfang's eyes go wide as saucers. "What do mushrooms say? My dad is a shaman but he can't do anything like that. And where would the spiders come from?"
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

Bun in the Sun

It's been a hot week at the Frescot Estate - the air shimmers with heat, and any fans the family has are on full blast. The rhythmic ch-ch-ch-ch song of cicadas hums across the lawn, and everyone is utterly tired of lying around in their own sweat.

Which is why Calanthe is bent over and dragging out an old metal device into the front yard, a long green hose unspooling and snaking behind it with an occasional concerted tug to help pull it along. It's even hot enough for the conservatively-dressed bunnygirl to shed a few layers - today she's in just a dull green one-piece swimsuit and a long flowing sarong, her trademark witch's hat replaced with a wide-brimmed straw sunhat. Bare arms leave plenty of dark beige skin on display - and one can just make out creeping purple veins of color marring her forearms, faded and paper-thin.

"Alright, it's set up!-" Calanthe leans up and calls out to the kids waiting eagerly for her signal, only to shout in surprise as water erupts from the sprinkler and one of the streams hits her square in the face. After a moment she laughs, seeing Cern grinning with a hand on the spigot.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Bun in the Sun]

While Calanthe is up to her task Sakura is out weeding the garden. That's a job that never ends. So she sits on the ground, intent on her task. She's got Lucy with her, her little helper weeding away. She knows by now what's a weed and what's a garden plant.

The two sit next to her garden boxes, busy with the task, when Calanthe shouts. Sakura relaxes when she sees there's nothing to worry about, but then she watches with curiosity for a moment. It becomes clear what's going on when the other kids start to run through the water, laughter and shouting echoing over the yard.

Lucy gasps. "Mommy, can I-"

"Yes, go go!" The dryad laughs. Lucy scrambles to her feet and runs toward the group. She strips down to her underwear on the way over, tossing her clothes haphazardly to the side as she goes. She executes a running leap over the sprinkler as she arrives.

Sakura shifts into a more comfortable position. Weeding can wait a few minutes. She'd rather watch her kids having fun. She watches there, smiling the whole while. Her eyes wander to Calanthe at one point. How nice of her to set this up! She really loves having the nanny around. She's very thoughtful and so good with the kids.

Come to think of it, this is the first time she's seen the rabbit out of her usual long dresses, isn't it? She looks super pretty in that swimsuit; Sakura will have to compliment her later. The dryad keeps watching the activities, having been thoroughly distracted from her gardening. She can't help but find her eyes lingering on Calanthe, though. She wonders if it'd be okay to ask about those markings. Where'd she get that- skirt? It's very pretty. Maybe she should bring her something to drink in this heat soon. Lots of Calanthe thoughts swirling in her mind.
~Images by Soushiyo
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Woblin Sleepover]

"Us Frescot kids aren't scared of big bugs!" Cern protests, feeling his honor and courage would be impugned by the threat of pillow-spiders holding any weight with him. Besides, that's partly true. Although he's pretty sure he'd still not enjoy pillow spiders very much, he has to put on a brave face! "...But the rest sounds pretty good."

"I don't know how many interesting things the mushrooms are going to have to say. The stars, maybe," Gwydion comments as he bends down to bestow pets. He shoots a look at Cern. "She's not stronger than Cessie, Cern! Nobody is."

"Dad is."

"Yeah, like, in his arms! But your arms don't count for much against magic! Just look at you, trying to jump out that window!"

"I bet Aunt Cessie couldn't have even pulled me back through that window. But maybe you should just go ask her. Ask if she'll marry you, while you're at it!"

"Shuddup, Cern!"

They seem to have been thoroughly distracted by this important debate.

[Bun in the Sun]

"Hey, flower girl," says a rich and easygoing baritone from a spot somewhere above Sakura's head. Perhaps she's so distracted with all her thoughts that she doesn't notice Adir until his shadow is right on top of her. He stands in the way of the sun, bare to the waist. Shorts and sandals appear to be the order of a hot day like today. As are a pair of sporty green sunglasses, and a tray full of what appears to be cold drinks.

"You know, I thought I contracted a certain little girl to help her mother weed the garden today," Adir says, tapping his lip, as he glances over toward the group playing in the sprinkler. "I guess that can wait."

The big man goes to fold himself down to sit next to Sakura in the grass. He gently lowers the tray to her, where a lone glass of chocolate milk is waiting between several iced drinks.

"She isn't the only one that seems a little distracted," Adir attempts to gently broach, stretching out an arm to lean on it with his body oriented toward the dryad. She can't see his eyes, but he does wear an easygoing smile, quirked up on one side to become both disarming and slightly curious.
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

[Woblin Sleepover]

"Now now, you two," Calanthe chides, stepping over to subtly get in between the bickering babs. "I would imagine that Cessie is quite powerful in her own right - but we are both very different people, with very different manners of skills. And besides, discussing which of us could beat the other is... perhaps e a little impolite," she suggests. Truly, we would not want to be polite in front of our guests?

"And would probably be surprised, actually - mushrooms talk to one another much more than any of us would expect or realize. They share signals about predators, talk about what nutrients they can sense, or just what is around them in the area. Hardly what amounts to lively conversation of course, but - there can be some surprising insight on the world around us." The witch smiles between the two kids who'd shown interest in such things.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Woblin Sleepover]

"I'm not scared of big bugs either!" Tuskfang proclaims with confidence. If Cern isn't scared, he can't be scared either. That would just be embarrassing. "There's all sorts of big bugs in Underside. Some goblins even ride 'em! Could you help us listen to the mushrooms?" He decides not to weigh in on Cern and Gwydion's disagreement about their aunt Cessie's powers. He knows who she is but he's never met her in person. And he knows Gwydion admires her a lot.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Bun in the Sun]

"Huh?" Sakura's head jerks toward Adir and she blinks a few times. Wow she was really distracted there. She feels heat in her face and it's not just the hot day. She takes the chocolate milk off the tray and takes a slow sip. She needs just an extra second to reflect on where her mind was at. "Oh, I was just watching them play." She was, right? Mostly? Partially!
~Images by Soushiyo
Morty

Post by Morty »

[The Big One Oh]
Murkus wrote: "This time, perhaps." Asp flourishes her practice weapon and mimes putting it in an invisible sheathe at her hip. "Aaand... bow," she gently instructs, bending forward to bow deeply to the tiny girl.

"Your hard work should be commended. At your age, there are few who have such skill," Asp kneels down so she's at least a bit closer to Cora.
Gullara wrote: Cora bows back, the gesture not usually associated with her swordsgirlship, but familiar none the less.

"I train super hard with Wenomir." The girl responds proudly, squaring her shoulders.
"She does," Wenomir says, stepping closer. Cora will notice that he's wearing his Vigil surcoat and the Answer is at his side. "She's as diligent a student as a master can hope for. I'm glad to see her put my teaching into practice."
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[The Big One Oh]

"Ah! The master himself. Should you ever require a sparring partner, know that I am at your service as well as Cora's. It would be helpful for me to be able to assess the style of Cora's teacher to better enhance her sparring bouts."

"You keep up that training young lady, and I suspect that your goal will be well within your grasp," says Asp, wagging a finger at the young sword-girl. "Well. I hardly wish to occupy all your time at your lovely party. Shall I compress down and sleep a while, young mistress?"

[Bun in the Sun]

"Mmm," Adir hums noncommittally. He looks back as Calanthe and the kids jump through the waving sprinkler.

"Are you sure?" The stag leans over and brushes the back of one finger gently against Sakura's cheek. As if to feel the flush there. He tries to sound gentle. "Because, you know... That look you were giving Calanthe is... well. I'm pretty familiar with it."

The stag lifts his sunglasses, giving her a knowing look, but not at all a judgmental one.

[Woblin Sleepover]

The two boys mostly put a sock in it when Calanthe gets between them. Gwydion pouts for a moment, but his eyes widen in curiosity when Tuskfang pipes up.

"I wouldn't mind talking to a mushroom."
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Bun in the Sun]

"Um." Sakura looks uncertain. She's got a certain amount of self analysis to do. "I honestly wasn't thinking about it. I just sort of got lost in thought and-" The dryad bites her lip. "Well she's very pretty." The dryad admits.

[The Big One Oh]

Cora swells up her chest with pride. If she puffs up must more she might explode.

"Um, yeah, you can do that." Cora replies, hit by the dissonance of something that talks like a person doing that.
~Images by Soushiyo
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Bun in the Sun]

"Ah, ah, that's not the 'she's pretty' look," Adir 'scolds'. He sets the tray of drinks down, wrapping his hands around one of his knees. "That's what you say about a friend at a party or a wedding. And that's not the look I see."

"You know nobody's gonna judge you. Right?" Adir leans over into Sakura's space conspiratorially. "And it's not gonna hurt my feelings. You can say it." Adir makes a great show of pretending to sigh. "If you don't say it, I will. Because I totally agree, you know."

"I've noticed little things, with you," he informs her softly. "Some, ahem, more obvious than others. Just... over time."

The stag definitely isn't trying to be a pest. He doesn't want to pressure Sakura into facing anything she doesn't wanna face. He just wants her to know that he's interested in how she feels, and he wants her to feel safe to talk about it. But he is getting the idea that she might not even really understand what she's feeling.

[The Big One Oh]

Unless there are objections, Asp will bow to all present and fold herself back down into her dormant form. How peculiar.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Front Door

A burly green dragon-person with the antlers, mane, long flowing mustache, and intensely fluffy tail of a qilin knocks on the front door.
Does Adir know this person? Yes! Will he recognize this person? Maybe, if he's seen him in the last week. He USED to be a buff bronze dragonborn, though he's currently rocking a shiny green look, all those qilin bits, wings, and a much more strongman sort of build. Wizards, can't trust 'em, am I right?
He did try to dress nice since he's meeting a friend and his wife. One of the outfits Syncope made for him. Simple, light, doesn't have the violent connotations of any of his paladin outfits or his gym shirts. Took a while to put on with those wings. Gosh they make shirts complicated.

Should he have brought a gift? Are you supposed to when meeting someone you already know but at their house? He doesn't know these sorts of things. He would have know if they were dragons but they are pretty much the farthest possible things from that.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Bun in the Sun]

"Well she is." Sakura protests. "I don't know what you want me to say. I know I'm gay, I guess. Or kinda gay? I don't really know. I mean Cessie says she's not gay, but when she tells me what she does with Jezebel I know I'm gay." The dryad shrugs her shoulders. "But I don't just stare at people because I find them attractive." She gives him an elbow in the ribs for emphasis.

[Front Door]

The door swings open and on the other side is a small girl with an absolutely absurd amount of flowers atop her head. "Who're you?" She asks, rudely not greeting him.
~Images by Soushiyo
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Bun in the Sun]

"I was gonna say she's kinda hot," Adir admits, but there is so much more to unpack here that he doesn't get to elaborate further on that point. He just stares at Sakura for a dumbfounded moment.

"...Babe, what do you think 'gay' means?" Also, isn't that the main reason you stare at people?
Last edited by Murkus on Aug 09, 2022 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Front Door

It’s a good thing that Adir is the kind of dad to talk about his kids or G’nichi would not have been prepared for his kid to look like that.
Hm. She seems like the kind of kid who would consider him bending down to her level patronizing. Better not do that.
”I’m a friend of your dad’s. Are your parents home?” He figures they would be if the kids are around but he doesn’t know what kind of parents they are.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Bun in the Sun]

"I know what it means. I mean, basically." Sakura frowns. "Don't be mean to me. Just because I don't know all the words doesn't mean I don't get it. When Cessie tells me what she and Jezebel do it... turns me on." She doesn't go as far as to say she touches herself, but yeah. "So I guess I don't just think girls are pretty because they are, it's because I'm attracted to them too." Sakura huffs,
~Images by Soushiyo
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Front Door]

"Uh huh." Lucy nods. Then she turns around and lets the door swing closed in front of G’nichi. "Daddy! Your friend is here!" He can hear her shout through the house.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

Morty wrote: Aug 06, 2022 7:49 pm [Woblin Sleepover]

"I'm not scared of big bugs either!" Tuskfang proclaims with confidence. If Cern isn't scared, he can't be scared either. That would just be embarrassing. "There's all sorts of big bugs in Underside. Some goblins even ride 'em! Could you help us listen to the mushrooms?" He decides not to weigh in on Cern and Gwydion's disagreement about their aunt Cessie's powers. He knows who she is but he's never met her in person. And he knows Gwydion admires her a lot.
Woblin Sleepover

"My, that's quite impressive!" Calanthe raises her eyebrows as Tuskfang tells her about the insect life where he comes from, her eyes flashing with genuine curiosity. "What sort of insects, if I may ask? They are such fascinating creatures." The interest in speaking to mushrooms surprises her, and but she nods readily. "Of course, I can see what I can do," she answers with a smile.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Woblin Sleepover]

"Um. There are beetles," Tuskfang says. "Very big beetles. Big enough that goblins ride on them. And there are cave-crickets. But they're not big enough to ride on. Goblins eat them."
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Bun in the Sun]

"I'm not! I'm not," Adir chortles. He tries to lean around Sakura and circle her waist with his arm. "I just mean, it's-- it's a different thing. When you're attracted to both men and women. You're right, it sounds like you already get the gist. I guess... you've never really found yourself attracted to another lady in a vacuum either, huh?"

Adir glances at Calanthe. She was awfully sweet. And that swimsuit did look really good on her.

"I didn't expect quite so many, um," Adir's ears wiggle, "Curves."

"I dunno if you ever told me that, about Cessie and Jezebel... doing that, for you," the stag raises his eyebrow. "Although I definitely guessed you were a little... attracted to Cessie. Before this. It's what put the idea in my head."

[Front Door]

Adir makes his way over from somewhere in the house. It sounds like he might have been in his office. He stops in front of the little girl. "Thanks, kid. Did you remember to introduce yourself?"

The stag will open the door for G'nichi again, already smiling. "Sorry about that. How are things, G'nichi?"

[Woblin Sleepover]

"Oh my gosh. You eat the crickets? Bleh!" Cernunnos sticks his tongue out between his fangs. He remembers the big beetles being pretty cool, but he doesn't remember that.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Front Door

G'nichi isn't particularly phased from the door being shut in his face. He can wait a few moments, which does pay off.
"Hullo, Adir." he offers a hand to shake. You have to be careful with those hands; he's got pretty notable claws.
"I thought I would drop by like you said to some time. And uh. I might have a question or two for you as well..." it's kind of an awkward subject but there you go.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Bun in the Sun]

"Um, I dunno." Sakura rubs her cheek. "I mean you know I love Cessie as much as anyone, but that's not really the same. Maybe in another life where we never met again? But I don't think I'm Cessie's type, so-" Sakura giggles. Based on history Cessie's type appears to at least include tall and muscles.

"But I dunno if it was really hearing about Cessie and Jezebel specifically that, um, got me going. I think it's just... I dunno. I'm interested. In... making love to a woman? Like, as an idea." Sakura shakes her head in an attempt to clear it. "This isn't the kinda thing I really talk with you about. I mean, I think it's pretty normal to get turned on by... whatever, even if I'm in a happy relationship with you. I just assume you don't really wanna hear about it."

[Front Door]

"Ummmm..." Lucy is pretty sure she did not. She follows her dad back and then peeks around him at the guest. "I'm Lucy. What's your name." She interrupts.
~Images by Soushiyo
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Bun in the Sun]

"No, I guess maybe not," Adir agrees, grinning at her giggles.

Now this next part makes Adir's ears perk up. "Well, truth be told, I think we have something in common there. But I've already got the right woman, so I don't have to worry about it being an idea," he squeezes her. "We can talk about anything though, you know. Even if that's a fair reason. I never figured you'd wanna hear about when I thought another woman was attractive either." He winks.

"You know what this does mean though?" He leans down into whispering range. "We can totally talk about what we like to see in women. If, you know. You'd like to share your thoughts."

[Front Door]

"...Good job, baby," Adir tells the little girl, glancing down with a sigh. "Lucy, let me introduce my friend G'nichi. He and I work out sometimes, to help keep our muscles strong."

The stag shakes his friend's hand. He's pretty good at spotting and avoiding any unusual features. Living in the Nexus helps. "Questions, huh? Well. I gotta admit, I didn't expect you'd changed quite this much. Is that what this is about?" He indicates G'nichi's general... green-ness. Among other things.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Bun in the Sun]

"Um." Sakura seems awkward. "I don't think I really know. Like, I've never explored it in a meaningful way. I don't think I really have tastes like I do with men. At least not now.'
~Images by Soushiyo
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Bun in the Sun]

"Well, take Calanthe for instance," Adir glances over at her while his lips are still by Sakura's ear. "Anything in particular stand out?"
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Bun in the Sun]

Sakura can feel that heat in her cheeks again. "Adir," She complains. "That's really not appropriate. I don't want to start objectifying her body." She protests.
~Images by Soushiyo
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Front Door

"It's nice to meet you, Lucy." G'nichi says warmly, tail waving behind him. Though Adir's comment makes him sigh.
"No, that's something else entirely. When a young person tells you that their father figure is great and perfect and doesn't make mistakes, don't always completely believe them." Xeni meant well. He's fairly sure. But he had plenty of warning to not trust his abilities that he ignored for Kara's sake. "It makes shirts hard, but it's not bad I think." he does pat his middle, which is notably bigger now that he went from overly showy body-builder physique to looking like he practices throwing logs at competitions. It's honestly probably more practical for his career of beating up villains. The wings can't be helped, though. You want to fly, you have to accept that you need custom shirts.
"Ah no I came to ask more about uh. Child stuff."
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Bun in the Sun]

"Oh, c'mon. It's only for fun. Besides," Adir looks her pointedly in the eyes. "I didn't say anything about her body." The stag arches an eyebrow, but he's clearly having too much fun with this.

"But you can really admire any part of a person without treating them like an object. You know. You just have to be respectful."