Home

Personal homes and private lots.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Home

Post by Earl of Purple »

Bloodplunder House- Aikobaz' Room

When she turns to see him, Aigothurz is still asleep. One arm was draped over her, but she can push it off easily enough without waking him, and his other hand is by his face, thumb firmly planted in his mouth and he looks very peaceful.

Bloodplunder House- Dreams

Well, that didn't go as planned. Aigothurz re-summons back Aikobaz, though it's not really her. Well, probably. "I'm sorry, Aiko. That was... poorly worded on my part. I should not have made the sleeping together joke."
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

[Bloodplunder House - Dreams]

"No. You shouldn't have." Not-Aiko agrees, crossing her arms. "But more importantly, you should not have been so presumptuous as to ask me out on a date. That was just... wrong, on every level." The empress holds out her fingers and starts counting. "First; I am the empress. You are a barbarian. Do you not see the implicit hierarchy here? If there is a date to be had, I will come to you. Second, while we are not related, I have come to see you as like a brother to me. Would you pursue a romance with your sister?" The empress's nose curls. "Don't answer that, I don't want to know. And third... has it not occurred to you that Nana's going to be making assumptions about us already, do you want to make things appear even more improper than they already do?"

[Bloodplunder House - Reality]

...Okay, Aikobaz can't quite pass that up. Before she does anything else, the empress reaches over onto her nightstand and grabs her phone, takes a moment to set up the appropriate angle, and...

ktchk!

"And... save." Aiko mumbles to herself as the photo rolls offscreen.

...Honestly, that makes her feel a little better. At least now she's not the only one in an embarrassing situation. Sure, it's petty, but it's better than being the only vulnerable person in the room.

And... now that she's awake, gotten her feet over the side of the bed, and done the necessary stretching after waking up, she's got ample opportunity to consider how to approach this. Does she go back to sleep, wait until morning to address this? Wait for him to wake up and settle this now? Wake him herself? Should she go sleep elsewhere?

...No, no. She needs to confront this. That's what a strong, confident empress would do, and she's all three of those things, right?

Right.
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

"I thought you were trying to ask me on a date. I hadn't actually considered you in that manner. I'd not say you were a sister to me, but... you're definitely family. And you're worried about Nana... right. Goodbye, Aikobaz." With that, Aigothurz closes his eyes and gestures, dismissing this dream-version of Aikobaz and opening them again to recreate her. "I'm sorry, Aikobaz. I misunderstood the meaning behind your words, and things kind of... Went downhill from there."

Bloodplunder House- Waking World

Aigothurz mumbles around his thumb and curls up a bit more now Aikobaz is further away, but doesn't wake as his photo is taken. Or pull his thumb out of his mouth.

Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

[Bloodplunder House - Dreams]

"What do you mean, 'goodb-'"

And like that, she's gone.

Only to be brought back again, starting the conversation from the beginning.

"Misunderstood my words? Were they really so unclear to you?" Also-not-Aiko frowns, folding her hands in front of her. "Have you ever known me to mince words with you, Aigo? If I were going to ask you on a date, don't you think I would just ask?"

[Bloodplunder House - Waking World]

Aikobaz hops down from the bed and makes her way over to the ritual circle, scooping up her teapot and giving it a little shake. Yup, still some water in there... and thankfully, it's cooled down to room temperature by now. With the pot in hand, she steps back toward the bed, keeping her head held high in a gesture of regality, from which nobody but herself would benefit.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

"You're right, I haven't. I also haven't witnessed you ask someone out on a date. This is harder'n I thought. Goodbye, Aiko." With that, he closes his eyes to dismiss Aikobaz and recreate her to have another try. "I'm sorry, Aikobaz. I thought with the wrong part of my brain. A pretty girl I am close to but not related to asks about my dating history, and... I jumped to the wrong conclusion."

Bloodplunder House- Awake

Whilst present, Aigothurz isn't. So he can't resist whatever Aikobaz has planned.

Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Uninvited]

"I-" Stasia blinks as she swallows the shock of Obriane's conviction - and then she tries to pull her other mom into the hug. "I- I'm sorry," she sniffles, squeezing the taller woman tightly. "I-I know, I just - it hurts so much-"
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

[Uninvited]

Kitsuki keeps Ana in a tight embrace, only emboldened by Obriane's inclusion. "We know, sweetie, but we're here for you. No matter how much it hurts we'll do what we can to help you, okay?" She says, nearly as strongly as her fiancée.

"Take your time. You can continue whenever you're ready. But... you said people keep dying around you? Did something... well, more bad happen?"

Opening the door, Siana finds Annie lying flat on her back in the middle of the floor, arms and legs spread out. Sitting on her left arm, right arm, and legs respectively are Umeka, Su-Jin, and Chaytan. "Help, they've got me hostage." Annie says, to the giggles of the children.

Otherwise the room is largely filled by four different cribs. There's barely enough space for these babies.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

[Uninvited]

The girl's tears seem to finally dry in her parents' embrace, her sniffling starting to dial down - but then Kitsuki broaches the question and she freezes. With a steadying breath, she pulls herself away. "...y-yes, um - s-something... something did happen," she confesses.

"A-after the the trial, there was a magician - a-and I got volunteered to participate, and that's when I got split into two. Then we had dinner, and the food was- t-the food was really good. They made this raw liver dish my parents used to make. It was, um- maybe the happiest I felt that night. But-" There's a slow, nervous moment, as if she's scared to take a plunge. "but that was when Ilpholin spoke to me."

"I- I guess she figured out what was going on too, because - s-she pulled me aside and told me - t-told me I had- two days to go to turn myself in. Before she- b-before she, um - 'got involved'." A shiver runs through Stasia's spine. The very recollection is enough to spike a little bit of panic, and her eyes are wide and frightened. "I-I was terrified - I broke down. I-I mean - s-she was a demon hunter, and she was going to go after me!"

"S-Siana saw me having a panic attack, and - and she asked what was wrong. I-I told her, and she didn't believe it at first. She went to Ilpholin - I couldn't hear most of what they said, but - I heard her tell Siana that she'd have to kill her if she wanted to stop her." The two of them can probably see where this is going by now.

"Nye provided a space for them to duel, and - gods, we were both so scared!" Tears start to well once more. "I was terrified that she was going to murder me or expose me or hurt you, and I don't know why she refused to actually fight back - i-if it was all some weird power play, or if she didn't really die, and she's still out there, and it was all some kind of trick to put us at ease -" Gods, this isn't going to explain anything to anyone. Stasia fights the rising terror, even as she starts to look so pale and queasy.

"S-Siana killed her. I saw- oh gods, I saw her head - there was blood everywhere -" Stasia's voice cuts off in a strangled squeak as her breath rises in shallow staccato and she buries her face in her hands.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Earl of Purple wrote: Mar 06, 2023 12:52 pm Bloodplunder House- Dreams

"You're right, I haven't. I also haven't witnessed you ask someone out on a date. This is harder'n I thought. Goodbye, Aiko." With that, he closes his eyes to dismiss Aikobaz and recreate her to have another try. "I'm sorry, Aikobaz. I thought with the wrong part of my brain. A pretty girl I am close to but not related to asks about my dating history, and... I jumped to the wrong conclusion."

Bloodplunder House- Awake

Whilst present, Aigothurz isn't. So he can't resist whatever Aikobaz has planned.
[Bloodplunder House - Sleeping]

"...You know what? I can't blame you for that. I am pretty, aren't I? Of course you're interested. You'd have to be some kind of crazy bug-person to not be-"

The third iteration of Aikobaz is abruptly cut off by the sudden appearance of a rushing wave of water, pouring over the both of them.

[Bloodplunder House- Wakey Wakey]

Aikobaz flips the teapot back over and replaces the lid on it, setting it aside and waiting to see if her stunt would wake up Aigothurz. Granted, she's not heard of any instances where being half-drowned in one's sleep wouldn't wake them up, but these orcs and orc-kin seem to be a special breed and she wouldn't be surprised if they slept through it like a light spring drizzle.
Gullara wrote: Mar 07, 2023 2:22 am [Uninvited]

Kitsuki keeps Ana in a tight embrace, only emboldened by Obriane's inclusion. "We know, sweetie, but we're here for you. No matter how much it hurts we'll do what we can to help you, okay?" She says, nearly as strongly as her fiancée.

"Take your time. You can continue whenever you're ready. But... you said people keep dying around you? Did something... well, more bad happen?"

Opening the door, Siana finds Annie lying flat on her back in the middle of the floor, arms and legs spread out. Sitting on her left arm, right arm, and legs respectively are Umeka, Su-Jin, and Chaytan. "Help, they've got me hostage." Annie says, to the giggles of the children.

Otherwise the room is largely filled by four different cribs. There's barely enough space for these babies.
[Uninvited]

"Pffft!"

Despite everything, Siana clamps a hand over her mouth and stifles a giggle, finding the somewhat-familiar scene in front of her to be... comforting, in a way. Not to mention silly. She could easily see herself in Annie's position, or maybe as one of the younger children pinning down her uncle in a bit of playful roughhousing. Compared to the thoughts that were dwelling in her head a moment ago, this is a welcome reprieve.

"Oh, no, they've got you hostage." Siana plays along, taking a seat by the door and watching events unfold, not yet intervening. "Hm. Hmm. That's quite a predicament. Have they given you any demands yet?" She eyes the children in question, giving them a playful wink to keep the game going.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Bloodplunder House

...Wow, Aikobaz took that harder than Aigothurz thought, though he hadn't been present at the time. Not that it matters, as sure enough he's awoken with a splash before he can make any further questions.

After getting drenched, Aigothurz roars and springs to his feet, not fully awake as his hatchet flies into his hand. He doesn't stay up long, the bed isn't great footing and he's standing near the edge and looses his balance and stumbles off, which at least manages to clear his head before he does something potentially fatal.

Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Uninvited]

Obriane will accept this concession and not start to cry... for now.
Instead she will just return the hug though she feels like there's not much space for it.

She isn't sure what to say to everything else. It was so much. All these names, every awful thing that had happened. It was just one big mass that she couldn't digest. She would need to go over it in her head and then perhaps ask some questions. But for now she was going to let Kitty do that. At the very least open things up to make it all more malleable.
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Earl of Purple wrote: Mar 07, 2023 12:37 pm Bloodplunder House

...Wow, Aikobaz took that harder than Aigothurz thought, though he hadn't been present at the time. Not that it matters, as sure enough he's awoken with a splash before he can make any further questions.

After getting drenched, Aigothurz roars and springs to his feet, not fully awake as his hatchet flies into his hand. He doesn't stay up long, the bed isn't great footing and he's standing near the edge and looses his balance and stumbles off, which at least manages to clear his head before he does something potentially fatal.
[Bloodplunder House]

In contrast to this massively impressive impulse, Aikobaz simply adjusts the teapot on her nightstand and takes a seat on the bed, waiting patiently for Aigothurz to get back on his feet so they could talk properly. If she was worried her method for waking him could have translated to a split skull for her, she doesn't show it; in fact, her expression throughout remains stoic. As soon as he's up, Aikobaz will pat the space on the bed next to her wordlessly, before returning her hands, neatly folded, to her lap.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Bloodplunder House

Aigothurz does put his hatchet down once he's recovered and sits next to Aikobaz. "I'm sorry, Aikobaz. A pretty girl to which I'm not, actually, related to asks about my dating history, and... the wrong part of my brain jumped to conclusions. I was staying asleep to try and find the best way to apologise, but... that was rightfully interrupted, so I'm muddling through a little."

Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Uninvited]

Kitsuki swears, and not in the disguised way Ana would be used to by now. "Okay... okay." She breathes out. "Siana did that? This Siana?" She runs her fingers back through her hair. "Okay... okay, we can deal with this. We'll just... deal with it, okay?" She... admittedly at a loss in the moment, but she'll figure it out.

"I'unno." Annie replies with a limited shrug.

"Wait, we can get stuff?" Umeko perks up.

"Um, we want ice cream!" Su-Jin makes his demand.

The others nod in agreement.

[Bellamy House]

Kitsuki comes up behind Obriane now, more slowly, with measured steps. "Thank goodness." This would be a great opportunity to relax and let the tension ease, especially given her state. That state might be a direct obstacle for that, however.

"Um, sorry." Kitsuki looks quite embarrassed. "I think my contractions have started." Oh.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

[Uninvited]

"I- yeah." Stasia swallows, as if it were her who was somehow responsible. "She- I mean, she felt horrible over it, but - she still did it, and she swore to protect me if anyone else came after me."

After a moment, she reaches out and tugs on Kitty's sleeve. "I-I'm sorry. I- I should've- I didn't want to make things-" Worse. Like she always did.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Reinholdt
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Reinholdt »

[Bellamy House]

"Yeah... yeah, she's safe," Reinholdt assures them through repeated kisses of Manja's forehead and hugging her tight and letting Manja hold him. He will kiss that forcefield away and make sure Manja gets the affection and reassurance she deserves. "I have no idea who would target her though." And this was definitely very targeted. If you want a random baby you might go to a park or a hospital, not break into a home with people in it.

"I'd better check on Harley and make sure-" She's safe? The other babies haven't been kidnapped? Rein never concludes the thought as he pauses to look at Kitsuki. "Ah, umm... breathe. Phew phew. Regular old contractions happen all the time right?" Nothing to be too concerned about.
► SHOW SPOILER
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Uninvited]

A part of Obriane's brain wondered if 'demon hunter' sounded more powerful than 'ghost hunter' on a resume. It wouldn't even be untrue since her fathers part of her family had made little difference between the two words and it wasn't like they only hunted ghosts.
But such thoughts are quickly shut down as Kitty and Ana speaks up again and this time she felt like she had the presence of mind to reply. "Ana, you're still not an adult. Making dumb mistakes is, well, a part of growing up. Don't blame yourself over this. Besides, it seems to me everyone else at that 'party' were the ones making awful decisions. Not you." She says with more calm than she thought she could muster right now. Since it felt like her head was filled with headless chickens right now, running in all directions without any idea of where to go.
The only real coherent productive thought she could heed was to comfort and calm Ana it seemed so that's what she did.

"It seems to me that we should probably talk to someone who could tell us what this all means though. Would it be alright if I called the fourth tower or, ah, Jaahlyn? You're not going to have to talk to them if you don't want to of course." As she's asking this she gives Kitty a meaningful glance only to shift her gaze into the direction of the children's room where Siana would be right now. Perhaps it was best if one of them went to check on her provided what they now knew.
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

Gullara wrote: Mar 10, 2023 3:13 am [Bellamy House]

Kitsuki comes up behind Obriane now, more slowly, with measured steps. "Thank goodness." This would be a great opportunity to relax and let the tension ease, especially given her state. That state might be a direct obstacle for that, however.

"Um, sorry." Kitsuki looks quite embarrassed. "I think my contractions have started." Oh.
[Bellamy House]

Obriane blinks as she feels her body swinging around just so she can stare wide-eyed at Kitty.
Just as she felt like she could relax she suddenly felt as if her heart was pounding mercilessly in her chest once more.
It wasn't like the idea of Kitty giving birth was too surprising to her. The doctors had even been given a date where she was most likely to deliver, and it was just a week from now. But with the kidnapper and the extremely awkward conversation she just had endured it had somehow fallen out of her mind.

"Y-you sure?" She hears herself ask, which sounded even more stupid when Rein asked slightly more relevant questions. "We should get you to the hospital." She decides, just to seem more resolute and decisive.
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

[Bloodplunder House]

Aikobaz is silent for a moment, and in that time, her hand hovers over Aigothurz's back; the gesture is almost instinctual, but actually touching him seems to her like it might be inappropriately intimate. After a moment, she returns her hand to her lap and lets out a little sigh.

"...So long as we're being honest..." She begins, staring down at her hands. "...I... have entertained the thought before. It came more easily when you were a stranger, but it has never truly gone away." She stiffens. "...And... I will admit it has not been... entirely courtly. But that only convinces me more that acting on those thoughts would be wrong." She stands and steps away. "...Please do not ask me out like that again. I do not think it right to acquiesce, but... I do not wish to test my ability to deny it."

[Uninvited]

Oh, crud.

She's gone and made the situation worse. Siana shouldn't have said anything, now they're going to go and demand ice cream as soon one of their mothers gets in here. And they'll be able to truthfully say they got the idea from her.

Not good, not good, not good.

"I, um... I don't..." Siana rolls her hand back through her hair nervously. Is it too late to say she was kidding? ...Yeah, it probably is. Now that the idea's there, these kids are going to cling to it. They're not going to get off of Annie if she doesn't give them something.

"...Okay, look." Siana says, wincing as she sits cross-legged on the floor. "I can't get you ice cream. But instead, how about..."

Great. What sort of things would these kids want? She's not had to deal with them before.

...What sort of things did she want when she was that young?

"...I know a few good stories." She offers. "If you're willing to sit and listen, I could tell you one."

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Bloodplunder House

Ah. So it's somewhat gratifying to know Aikobaz finds him attractive too, it's also good to know she's not interested in steering their relationship in that direction. Because cousins is a far better fit anyway, in Aigothurz' mind. He's not been able to make a girlfriend last very long, which... would honestly make things really awkward if things fell apart. Which Aigothurz suspects they will; ultimately, they are quite different people. "I understand. And I won't ask again. I haven't been able to make a girlfriend last, and I value you too much for... for the breakup." Especially as they live in the same house; that'd be really difficult.

Somebody tries to open the door. First by using the handle and pushing, but if Aikobaz has locked it, they'll use force. Specifically, a spiked metal ball on a chain will smash through the handle mechanism.

Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Uninvited]

"Yeah, we should definitely do something like that. But you don't have to worry about anything today." Kitsuki reassures Stasia. "You've been through enough right now. Alright?" She takes Stasia's hand and gives it a squeeze.

Thens he looks at Obriane. "Can you go check on the kids? And Stasia." She gives Obraine a look that conveys her concern. Siana is rapidly becoming a concerning individual.

In the other room the kids are shaking their heads. "Nuh uh, ice cream." Umeko demands.

"She doesn't have any ice cream, you dummies." Annie scolds, then all at once she breaks free from the toddlers. Quantity doesn't make up for size here. They squeal and try to scramble away, but Annie catches Umeko and Chaytan each by the leg and prevents their escape.
~Images by Soushiyo
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator

Post by Morty »

[Brignole Manor]

An unusual visitor is approaching the manor. A woman mounted on a large deer, wearing a poncho, a straw hat and sandals. Hiep, through her pattern spider's advice and some well-placed questions, found Sekmet's adobe at last. She will approach as far as a guest can, dismount her deer and ring any bell or other means of announcing herself she can find.
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

[Bloodplunder House]

Aikobaz gives Aigothurz a small smile at that. "My only attempt at one ended with the entire school laughing at me." She says with a rueful chuckle. "Don't worry, you're in good company."

KRAK!

Aikobaz leaps to her feet as a good chunk of her door goes skittering across the floor, leaving behind a trail of splinters. She hastily flings open her trunk at the base of her bed, but lets out a little sigh of relief when she sees who it was at the door.

"...Would it really have been so difficult to knock?" She snarks, eyeing the broken door.

[Uninvited]

Aaaaaand now they're fighting.

Of course they are.

Siana nervously scoots away from Annie and her siblings, not wanting to get involved in what's happening. Her track record in physical altercations, recently, has been quite abysmal, and she doesn't want to extend that to her host's children. Nobody needs to get hurt.

Besides, Annie seems to be holding her own, for the most part. The lot of them can probably solve this on their own if she stays out of it.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

► SHOW SPOILER
[Uninvited]

All Stasia can manage to offer to Obriane's first statement is a shaky nod, swallowing down various shoddy arguments and the urge to profess her guilt. She didn't fully believe that absolved her, not really - but she didn't want to hurt Obriane by arguing this. And though she flickers a smile, there's clearly something nervous and distracted in her eyes.

"I-I- yeah, I- I really think we should. Jaahlyn's um, known how to do things before, and Fourth Tower might want to know about Nye. A-and- I think we should ask about, like, wards or something," Stasia suggests, pulling her arms around herself. "I mean- I don't think that spirit's dead, and she - she wanted me. What if she tries to-" The thought is too horrible to bear articulating, and she clams up with a terrible shiver.

Then, all of a sudden, Stasia glances back up. "Can Eliseo stay over?" She blurts. "I-I don't think I'll be able to sleep well tonight." And he's her emotional support boyfriend. The two of them can probably remember the last time she had especially bad night terrors.
~Welcome to Night Vale
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Brignole Manor

Out away from the small town and only a short distance inland from the beautiful white sand beaches stands a stately manor house amidst the tropical trees.
It's built in an old-fashioned style, but it's clearly quite new. A light in a window betrays the fact that it's got modern amenities as well.
Around one side of the house is the beginnings of a flower garden. It looks freshly dug. Around the other is an outbuilding, it looks like a workshop of some sort. Timbers and blocks of stone are arranged in neat stacks against its walls.

"Coming!" There's a few thumps before the door opens.
The woman who opens the door does not look like a goddess. To most people's eyes, she looks like a demon. Red skin
and pitch-black eyes are the least of her unusual traits. She has large, sweeping horns rising from her forehead, with a ball of flame hovering between them, and two pairs of smaller stubby horns on her temples. Broad batlike wings are folded behind her back, and a vicious barbed tail coils around near her skirts.
(She's also built similarly to the cultist who caught Hiep's eye, but she keeps her figure much more restrained, not much skin is showing).
She's carrying on her shoulder a chubby baby boy, with similar complexion to herself but only one pair of horns, a short tail, and no wings.
"Uh, hello? Can I help you?"
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Brignole Manor]

Huh. Seems she's a demon, not a goddess. Of course, many mortals can't tell the difference, so Hiep is only briefly surprised. And a baby? She doesn't just have a mother, but a kid, too. Not the kind of demon Hiep is used to.

Sekhmet is likely going to feel that while the woman in front of her looks like a mortal, she isn't one. The power inside her is, in fact, similar to Sophie's. But while its nature is similar, its source is different. She is nonetheless clearly Exalted all the same.

"Sekhmet, right? Name's Hiep." She debated whether she should appear before Sekhmet under her own name or a fake destiny, but opted for the former. If she manages to straighten out this worship problem, it won't matter if everyone involved forgets her afterwards. "I ran into some of your... worshipers over in Inside. Or people who wanted to be your worshipers, at any rate. They were arguing just how they ought to go about worshiping you."
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Thursday Violist »

[Bellamy House]

Harley remains in the house, looking for more robots (there are no more; all the remainder were outside), periodically checking on the three kids, and really wishing this will get resolved very soon.
Eventually, she does check out the window and feels an immense wave of relief when she finally sees Rein holding Manja.
Huge relief, almost enough to make her have an adrenaline crash and collapse. Luckily, she doesn't, and remains on her feet.

Manja is also comforted, especially after the forcefield is kissed away.
Being held tight also helps. She definitely doesn't want to be un-held for a while.
And she figures that she can handle not being able to talk later. The force field went away, right? So, logically, this should eventually go away too.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Brignole Manor
"Uh, yes, that's me." Then as Hiep explains the situation, Sekhmet gives a long-suffering sigh. "You'd better come inside and give me the whole story. Do you drink tea?" She beckons the Exalt in without making any comment about how she's clearly bound up in fate. So's Sekhmet. It's not that unusual. "I get strange people trying to worship me every so often. It's, uh, rather awkward." She seems like a down-to-earth person... Er, demon.
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Brignole Manor]

That about fits what Hiep expected. A deity who actually wanted to be worshiped wouldn't leave her worshipers without direction. Admittedly, Hiep doesn't have much experience with preventing people from worshiping someone.

"I'll have some tea, sure. Thanks." She almost asks for something stronger, but stops herself. Perhaps it's the baby's presence that holds her back. "I'll leave Nhay outside if that's alright. He's well-behaved and won't make any trouble."
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Bloodplunder House

Now the door's openable, Mrs. Bloodplunder comes in. She's wearing a sleeveless pink nightie, which shows off her arms. Whilst wrinkled and sagging- one couldn't mistake them for a young woman's arms- they are still noticeably muscular. As if Aikobaz needed reminding, after she's smashed a hole in the wooden door.

"When me first great-grandson's yelling like that, yes What's goin' on?." Nana squints somewhat suspiciously at Aikobaz and Aigothurz, unaware of why they're sharing a room.
"Aikobaz was using dream-magic to show me things. This needed us to sleep at the same time, which required careful timing, which means we drank a sedative tea, meaning it was easier to sleep in the same room. And then I said something stupid, so Aikobaz woke me up. Unexpectedly." He's still very wet, his soaked pyjamas clinging a little to his body (which might not help Aikobaz much).