Home

Personal homes and private lots.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Home

Post by Gullara »

[Annie Invasion]

It's uncertain if Annie was ever going to approach Ana. She gets the most reluctant expression when Ana finally notices her. She steps over slowly and stops a short ways in front of her sister.

"I'm sorry for breaking your money jar." She mumbles, unable to make eye contact.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Annie Invasion]

"H-hey, um, it's okay," Ana tries to awkwardly comfort. It certainly wasn't okay, in all honesty, but she couldn't find much reason to be mad about it, especially with Annie being so reticent right now herself. It was really only awful for reasons entirely unrelated to Annie. "I-I mean, I can get another jar, really."
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Annie Invasion]

Annie finally looks up, then presents the piggybank to Ana, snout forward. "You can have my piggybank." She looks very determined. Unfortunately the piggybank is certainly too small for what Ana has right now, let alone any more.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

Annie Invasion

Anastasia blinks, a little surprised as the ceramic pig is thrust towards her. She had kinda expected something from how Annie was carrying it, but she still didn't expect such unprompted kindness from her.

"Oh! Um, thanks, I really appreciate it," she says honestly, delicately accepting the piggy bank. After a second, a thought occurs, and she glances from it to Annie. "Do you have anything in here you want back? I don't really wanna take anything from you if you don't want me to."
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Annie Invasion]

Annie looks like a weight's been taken off her shoulders when the piggybank is accepted. "No, I got my money already." She fishes into her pocket and produces four coins, each worth a dollar. She looks thoughtful and grabs one of the coins, while the others get stowed away again. "You can have this too, to pay for your trans thing." She offers the coin in her open palm.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

Annie Invasion

"Oh, okay - um, thank you!" Anastasia offers her hand so that Annie can place the coin in it herself, hesitant to accidentally come off as if she's snatching it from her sister's hand. Once it's handed over, she'll bring it close and clasp it tightly in her palm. "I'll keep it with me, so I can remember - and, um, once I save up enough money, it'll be the last one I'll hand in, okay? So it'll be, like, more special than the rest."

After a moment, the last part of what Annie said seems to process, and her eyes briefly widen in surprise. She doesn't seem too disturbed by it, though. "Hey, um- can you... promise not to tell that to anyone? I'm not yet comfortable with everyone around me knowing yet, but - well, until then, it'll be just our little secret, okay? You, me, Mommy and Obi?"
Last edited by Arkhosia on Aug 15, 2022 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Annie Invasion]

Annie smiles and wells up with pride. Yes, she did a good thing, even if she had to part with one of her precious dollars.

"I can keep it a secret." Annie replies confidently. "Why don't you wanna tell, though?"
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

Annie Invasion

The foxgirl blinks, clearly not expecting the question. It's a good one though - why was she so scared of being fully "out"? "W-well, um-" Ana hesitates. "I-I guess I'm just... worried people will treat me differently. L-like, that they'll start not seeing me as fully a girl somehow. Sometimes people can be... not very nice about it," she explains.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Annie Invasion]

"Oh." Annie considers this. "If someone's mean to you, just punch them. Then they won't be mean to you anymore." She advises. Ana might recall multiple instances of Annie getting in trouble at school for fighting.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

Annie Invasion

Anastasia giggles. "Heh, maybe. It's not like people aren't jerks to me sometimes without knowing it anyways," she answers with a shrug. She glances down at herself, thinking. She... really wasn't that obvious at a glance these days, was she? Even Eliseo didn't know for a year - why is she hiding about it in the first place?

"Okay, um, I'll see how much of this I can get in here now. I... seriously, um, thank you. It- it means a lot." She offers Annie a genuine smile. She really had helped, maybe even more than she realized.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[Annie Invasion]

Annie beams happily. "You're welcome."

"Girls, supper's ready." Kitsuki calls from across at the kitchen. She's looking at them with a smile. She wasn't really able to hear what was going on over there, but she has a good feeling about it.

Annie gasps and turns to run into the kitchen.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

Annie Invasion

Anastasia smiles as she gets up from the chair and follows her sister into the kitchen. She's still not... entirely okay, but - well, after that, she's definitely feeling better.

- - -

A Twilight Visit

Sometime after dinner, Anastasia is curled up on top of her bed, engrossed in a book with a cover depicting a starry and glittery woman wrapping her arms around a pretty noble woman in a fine blue dress. Things have been cleaned up pretty well - there's not a sign of today's previous incidents except for the fact that a rather full piggy bank and a large mixing bowl sit on top of Ana's dresser, where the jar was once found.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

Meanwhile Ana is unable to have her own space because Annie is on her side of the room playing with her dolls. Hopefully Ana doesn't find Annie's muttered dialogue too distracting.

There's a tap tap tap at the window, a familiar enough signal. Familiar enough that Annie shoots a look of disgust in that direction.

Should Ana open the window, she'll find Eliseo casually leaning on the sill like he's just chilling there. "Oh hey, Ana. Funny seeing you here."
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

Anastasia blinks in surprise, bookmarking her page and getting up to check the window. She already has a pretty good idea of who to expect, but there's still a light gasp when she opens it up and sees Eliseo outside it. "Oh, hey!" Her face fills with joy, but then she looks from side to side with worry. "Um, won't you get in trouble again?"

This doesn't, of course, stop Anastasia from helping Eliseo inside.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

"I mean only if I get caught." Eliseo shrugs. He climbs in through the window and takes a look around. "Oh hey, Annie."

Annie's nose scrunches up. "Ugh, what's the boy doing here." She complains.

"Nice to see you too." He replies in a chipper tone.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

Anastasia glances between the two of them. "Um, I dunno. I uh, didn't invite him today. Is- is something up?" A beat. "Because, um - I love seeing you, but- I'm not sure how much energy I have to hang out right now." Which is probably fine, honestly. Most of the time Ana doesn't have time to hang out they just end up cuddling or whatever instead of going out and doing things.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

"Oh, is tonight bad? Honestly it was just the first time I could get away and I missed you." Sure they could text, but it's not the same. "We don't have to do anything. I just wanted to see you." His eyes fix on hers and he leans in to give her a little kiss.

Annie makes gaging sounds in the background.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

Anastasia blushes a little, and she leans closer in return as Eliseo kisses her. Annie's feedback only slightly ruins the mood of things.

"Well, um-" Anastasia hesitates as the kiss breaks, her cheeks tinged pink. "Its just been... well, I'm feeling a little down today. Though seeing you usually helps with that," she admits with a soft smile.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

Eliseo gives her a big smile. "I'll do my best to cheer you up then." He leans to the side to look at Annie. "Is the little menace gonna give us trouble."

Annie sticks out her tongue and blows a raspberry. "At least I'm not a boy." She counters.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

Anastasia giggles a little and looks over at Annie - but this time, she seems a bit less dismissive of her than she usually is when this happens. "Um, hey, do you mind giving us a few minutes?" she asks politely. "We're not gonna be too gross or anything, but I think I wanna talk to him alone for a bit."
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

Annie passes a suspicious look between Ana and Eliseo, then she scoops her dolls up in her arms. "It's already gross because you kissed a boy." She informs, but otherwise she leaves the room without a fuss.

Eliseo arches and eyebrow. "I feel like there's something I'm missing." The vibes are pretty different tonight.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

Anastasia smirks in amusement as Annie heads out, but her tone sobers a little when Eliseo notes the difference. ”Yeah, um-“ she hesitates. ”Annie, uh kinda broke my savings jar, which… well, it really really sucked, and I’m still feeling kinda awful about it - but she apologized after, and I guess we’re like, kinda okay now?”
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

Eliseo glances at the spot where the jar normally is, and lo and behold it's not there. "Oh, huh." He almost asks what the big deal is about a jar being broken, but she just said she was feeling bad and he's not that dumb. "I see you got, uh, something else to put it in." He feels like he's seen that piggybank before, but not there. "None of it's lost, right?"
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

"For now, yeah," Ana answers. "Annie gave me her piggybank, which... well, it's not enough to hold what's there now alone, let alone how much I actually need, so I'll need to get a new jar still, but... it was nice of her." She looks back at the impromptu replacements and feels a knot in her stomach. "T-though I'm not sure if there's a jar that'll ever have enough room in the first place. at this point, really."
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

Eliseo takes that in for a moment, trying to parse through this. "Hey, you want to sit down?" If so he'll take her hand and sit down on the edge of the bed. "So, I think you told me this was for collage once?" His tone is uncertain. He's not drawing the connection between her reaction now and what he understood the savings to be.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

Anastasia nods, taking a seat down next to Eliseo. He'll probably be grabbing the hand she has bandaged, though it doesn't seem that he causes any discomfort doing so.

"Yeah, um... it never was, really," Anastasia admits, looking a little awkward to tell her boyfriend she had been lying to him. "It's... well, you know how I'm trans, and... I mean, at this point I'm pretty comfortable with what my body is and how I look and stuff, but... um, I'm not entirely comfortable with my body", she answers, glancing down at her lap.

"I don't want to always be like... this. A woman, sure, like undeniably so - everything about me is but - I just don't like personally having different... parts." Ana bites her lip, considering her next words. "I... I want to have a womb, I want to be able to have kids if I want to one day - and, um, if I'm ever going to have that, it's going to cost a lot of money to have it happen...." Ana tilts her head over to the dresser.

"So... yeah, that's... why I didn't tell you the truth when you first asked, I think. Because, um, you didn't know what was going on with me then." She looks back at Eliseo, meeting his eyes. She's nervous, but it's not because she feels any fear telling him any of this. It was just naturally sensitive for her.
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

"Oh." Oh. Dang, that's heavy. It's a whole barrage on his brain actually. When she imagines that future where she can have kids, is she imagining that with him? "Well, don't feel bad about not telling me. We've been over all that, right?"

Eliseo rubs his thumb over her hand and only then registers the bandage. Okay, another thing on the list. Or maybe he just lets that one lie. "Um, are you worried you won't be able to get enough money?"
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

Why Eliseo, that's an excellent question! I think you already know the answer to that one, but maybe you should consider asking her that?

"Y-yeah, I am," Anastasia answers with a bit of hesitancy. "It's - I've already saved up like a thousand last time I counted, but... well, it's a lot of money, like tens of thousands." She shivers. "I know I'll be making, like, way more money on average once we're both grown and have real jobs, but - gods, after rent, expenses, paying for college...."
~Welcome to Night Vale
Gullara
Forum Mommy

Post by Gullara »

[A Twilight Visit]

"Yeah, that is a lot..." Eliseo frowns as he considers that. "Well... at least you won't be doing it alone, right? I'll be there to help you out too." He turns his face back to her to give her an encouraging smile.
~Images by Soushiyo
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Arkhosia »

A Twilight Visit

”Yeah - it’s really all I could ever ask for from you, and I’m glad to know you’ll be there for me.” Anastasia offers her boyfriend a soft, appreciative smile.
Last edited by Arkhosia on Aug 15, 2022 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Welcome to Night Vale