Civiron's Realm

Locales abroad of the city centers, from out of doors to the outer planes.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Civiron's Realm

Post by Earl of Purple »

Castle Pinktooth- the Trio

Cheasadh nods at the elaboration provided by her friends, agreeing with this wider take that people are messy. She still thinks ultimately it's the person in question changing themselves, but it might not always be a deliberate change. They might change due to subconscious impulses or decisions that they aren't aware of, and perhaps Cheasadh has, though mostly she's been focused on changing herself and seeing hope and avoiding the blood on her hands.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.

Tags:
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator

Post by Morty »

[Castle Pinktooth - the Trio]

"Well reasoned, seekers of knowledge," the owl declares. "I hope that these answers stay with you and you remember how you reached them. Be wary, take care in making assumptions and strive to look at everything from more than one perspective."

She takes flight and the fog deepens, then flurries as if in a sudden wind. Then it disperses, revealing a reading room. It's dim and quiet, with many shelves, desks, drawing tables, cushions and lamps. Perfect for reading, working or just being alone with your thoughts. But there's one more stairway leading up from it.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Morty wrote: Apr 02, 2023 8:57 pm [Castle Pinktooth - The Date]

Iknika pauses for a moment. It's safe to say she's never considered this question.

"I... think so? But I don't know. I could ask uncle Rapnuk." That would be Brinika and Cheasadh's father; Iknika's father is his brother. "He works with them. Or find a way to make a beetle live longer."
Castle Pinktooth - The Date

"Well, maybe you could ask Civvy if she knows anyone who could help with lifespans. Having a goddess on call does tend to make things easier." Isaac suggests.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Apr 01, 2023 11:33 pm Portal, Another Time

"Oh, I didn't realize you guys had connections to HALO. Well I was just going to take you into town and maybe back if you want me to. Anywhere you want to go?" Mist asks Naku as he stands back up.
Portal, Another Time

"She does, I do not. I have very few ties here, except for those to my lady." Naku replies, settling in and lightly scritching the little dragon's head. "Apparently lit their kitchen on fire while trying to cook frozen pizzas, and then fell asleep in a freezer for . . .
A long, long, long time."
Or, at least, that's what Naku has heard.
"Have I shown you my house? It is still in progress, but I am unsure if you have seen it at all. It is in the uh." Naku siiiighs, and rolls her eyes slightly, as if embarrassed to have to say the following words out loud. "The 'Spooky Scary conSistently Snowy Stand of Spruces'. If you do not mind the cold, I keep it in a comfortable range for myself, though it has led to some of the more adventurous children exploring to find the Scary Haunted Mansion."

Ironsmith wrote: Apr 03, 2023 9:08 pm [Civvy's Flower Garden]

Eos shakes as he accepts the key, wincing as it lands in his hand, as though he's expecting it to disintegrate on contact with his skin. When that doesn't happen, he lets out a relieved little sigh and smiles a bit nervously. "Wait, so... does that mean there's a house it goes to and I just have to find out which it is, or does it go to any house but just the one, or...?" He asks, holding it between his fingers daintily. "I, um... I want to be clear on that before I go shoving it into any locks."

Otherwise, the real estate market around here would probably take a pretty dramatic turn.

"I, um... I guess we should go ahead and start looking." He adds, running his other hand up his sleeve and stopping at the gold bracer by his wrist. "...And... thank you. This really means a lot to me."
[Civvy's Flower Garden]

Civvy beams at Eos again, and nods a few times. "It's a case of find a house, that doesn't have anyone in it yet, that you like. That . . . figuratively calls to you. There are several styles! Larger, smaller, more rooms, fewer rooms, roof type, yard size, how close you want to be to the town square and all the shops, so on so on. There are plenty of houses that don't have owners. Find the one of the make you like. Open the door, walk around, check it out, none of them should be locked. When you've decided one you want, just . . . put the key in the lock. It'll imprint the key, and make the place all yours. It's . . . minorly confusing, and please don't just walk into any houses that aren't empty uninvited, but it should be pretty easy once you get going! Naku can take you to the town square and keep you company while you two shop around~!

And you are very, very welcome Eos."
Civvy smiles at him, gently, nodding once. "It is my pleasure to be able to offer you a place to stay. Please, stay as long as you need or want.
Welcome home."

After the moment passes, and Eos may say or do any last things, Naku once again offers her hand, with sort of a "Shall we?" question.
If yes, she'll poof them both away in her apparently standard cloud of snowflakes and blizzard-like-obscuring fog (to smooth the transitions and loading screens of course), and they'd be in the middle of the town square! It's a nice, fairly quiet, fantasy sort of place. A large bubbling fountain in the middle of the square, some horses, but nothing any more modern than that for transport. No cars, just . . . walking, horses, a centaur or two. Cobblestone roads and paths, shingled rooves, more this sort of aesthetic, and far more 'large town' than quite anything resembling a full city. The air smells like fairly freshly baked bread, kids are at play, various people wave to Naku, and she waves back. Her ears twitch, and a smile sneaks its way onto her face. Even her tail swishes once. Clearly she feels very very comfortable here. "So, I recognize it is somewhat sudden, but do you have any ideas of what you might be after, so I can guide us in a correct sort of direction?"
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Portal, Another Time

"No, I haven't. I admit I haven't visited you as much as I should have. Especially now that. Well. I am now slightly stairs-impaired." Mist would shake if he wasn't carrying passengers.
"Um. That won't be a problem, will it? I can try to poof into a smaller animal that can do stairwells better.
For weather, being a weather-god made me mostly immune to the cold. My herd don't wear anything half the time. You'd be shocked how late in the year it gets before the coats come out."
He should really talk to them about that some time.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Castle Pinktooth - The Date]
Keeper wrote: Apr 05, 2023 4:27 pm "Well, maybe you could ask Civvy if she knows anyone who could help with lifespans. Having a goddess on call does tend to make things easier." Isaac suggests.
"If she helped, the beetle would probably end up being pink," Iknika points out. "But she probably would help, one way or the other. She loves helping people. And it's not like there's anything wrong with a pink beetle."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

"I think she also has an alchemist around here somewhere? You could ask her? There must be potions and treatments for animals like that."
Isaac has taken some potion-making classes, but only the basic stuff. Usually his support magic is the more direct kind.
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Keeper wrote: Apr 08, 2023 4:30 am Portal, Another Time

"No, I haven't. I admit I haven't visited you as much as I should have. Especially now that. Well. I am now slightly stairs-impaired." Mist would shake if he wasn't carrying passengers.
"Um. That won't be a problem, will it? I can try to poof into a smaller animal that can do stairwells better.
For weather, being a weather-god made me mostly immune to the cold. My herd don't wear anything half the time. You'd be shocked how late in the year it gets before the coats come out."
He should really talk to them about that some time.
Portal, Another Time

"Excellent. Let us visit my place then. It is not completed just yet, but . . . we can still visit. I can show you around. And as for stairs . . . We can see how that happens when we arrive. You may need to, but I did try to make the entrance and halls large enough to accommodate this certain 8-or-so foot tall pink dragon. So you may be all right." Naku shrugs once, patting a very small pink dragon a few more times. "And I . . . can certainly understand, with the coats. I cannot recall the last time I needed to put a coat on. Truly, usually I need to peel layers off when it gets what most people consider 'warm'."

But off they go to Naku's house!
But first, they reach the SPOOKY WOOOOOODS OoOooooOoOoO!
They seem to be permanently dark, SpoOoOoOoky, and covered in a fairly heavy snow covering. But there is a fairly clear, if small, path through the trees. That seems to be the way forwards from here.
Morty

Post by Morty »

"My parents might be cranky about going to non-goblin alchemists. So... I love it." Iknika flashes a grin. "Might as well break all traditions at once, right? As long as I don't claim to be a knight in Civvy's service. Then I'd add heresy to the mix."
Ironsmith
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Ironsmith »

Mee wrote: Apr 08, 2023 3:14 am [Civvy's Flower Garden]

Civvy beams at Eos again, and nods a few times. "It's a case of find a house, that doesn't have anyone in it yet, that you like. That . . . figuratively calls to you. There are several styles! Larger, smaller, more rooms, fewer rooms, roof type, yard size, how close you want to be to the town square and all the shops, so on so on. There are plenty of houses that don't have owners. Find the one of the make you like. Open the door, walk around, check it out, none of them should be locked. When you've decided one you want, just . . . put the key in the lock. It'll imprint the key, and make the place all yours. It's . . . minorly confusing, and please don't just walk into any houses that aren't empty uninvited, but it should be pretty easy once you get going! Naku can take you to the town square and keep you company while you two shop around~!

And you are very, very welcome Eos."
Civvy smiles at him, gently, nodding once. "It is my pleasure to be able to offer you a place to stay. Please, stay as long as you need or want.
Welcome home."

After the moment passes, and Eos may say or do any last things, Naku once again offers her hand, with sort of a "Shall we?" question.
If yes, she'll poof them both away in her apparently standard cloud of snowflakes and blizzard-like-obscuring fog (to smooth the transitions and loading screens of course), and they'd be in the middle of the town square! It's a nice, fairly quiet, fantasy sort of place. A large bubbling fountain in the middle of the square, some horses, but nothing any more modern than that for transport. No cars, just . . . walking, horses, a centaur or two. Cobblestone roads and paths, shingled rooves, more this sort of aesthetic, and far more 'large town' than quite anything resembling a full city. The air smells like fairly freshly baked bread, kids are at play, various people wave to Naku, and she waves back. Her ears twitch, and a smile sneaks its way onto her face. Even her tail swishes once. Clearly she feels very very comfortable here. "So, I recognize it is somewhat sudden, but do you have any ideas of what you might be after, so I can guide us in a correct sort of direction?"
[Civvy's Flower Garden -> Large Town]

"Heeugh!"

While Naku's been busy taking in the view, Eos has been standing with his hands on his sides, bent over and dry heaving. Or at least, he seems to be dry heaving; a close look shows that he's actually coughing up small clouds of ash, which are carried away discreetly by the wind.

"Why do I taste fish? I haven't even had fish..." The thamar mumbles to himself as he straightens back up, turning to face Naku with red cheeks. "Sorry. I, um... I think it's going to be a while before I'm used to teleportation. If I get used to it at all."

Oh, right. Naku asked him a question, didn't she?

"I, uh... I like the town as a whole. Reminds me of some of father's favorite places." Eos says, looking around. "I'm not really going to be able to stretch out, though, so I'm thinking... someplace small, but sturdy? I don't want to, ah, be more of an imposition on Her Ladyship than is necessary."
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Portal, Another Time

"You still wear shirts, though. My herd...they're traditional centaurs in a few ways. And they're a terrible influence!" Mist's self was influenced by their perception of how they wanted their god to be. Which MOSTLY involved being their species, but it did alter his priorities a little. But Naku probably understands how magical templates can mess with you.
"Aw, what a lovely neighborhood. I bet there's plenty of adorable critters here. Definitely thinking bears. Or is it too wintery? Maybe some cute bats. You seen any?" Mist, of course, has little to fear from long-toothed critters that would waylay travelers on a spooky road. It's kind of his thing.

"Yeah, if Civvy's alchemist can't help I think Mallside has a store run by one of the Zaff's alumni. My teacher mentioned it once." He grins.
"Is it more heretical than saying you're a knight in the service of a part-time loxodon chosen one?"
Morty

Post by Morty »

"Oh. much more. We're touchy about our alchemy." Iknika shakes her head. "Then again, the big no-no is teaching goblin alchemy to outsiders. Nothing about using non-goblin alchemy." She rests her head against Isaac's chest. "And for what it's worth, I think you're growing on them. I think Cheasadh being part of the family kind of helped."
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster

Post by Rebonack »

Khannie is, for a time, silent.

Remaining still and contemplating this experience for a few moments seems like a wise thing to do and okay she's done now.

"That was pretty cool! That was, like, one of those 'the lessons you learned was the real treasure' things," Khannie reasons as she heads for one of the book shelves to see what kind of books are stocked in a magical pink castle nestled in the realm of a goddess. "What the owl said about perspectives is definitely right, though. You see it all the time in history. There are, like, a zillion different takes on things because everyone's giving their own perspective. But sometimes the only accounts that are left are what ONE person thought."

That's why finding multiple sources is so important.

"I bet I could figure out how to do a mist illusion like that. It was neat."
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Castle Pinktooth- The Trio

"Your illusions are already neat. I'd like to have magic, but... I don't." Cheasadh doesn't get jealous of her friends, but... sometimes there's a niggle of envy. Doesn't usually last long, though. Cheasadh's not entirely sure she trusts herself with magic; she's seen what it did to her father, and following in his footsteps was her brother's greatest desire. Not that she thinks of him often; slightly more often than he thinks of her.

Morty

Post by Morty »

"I don't have magic either, but I do fine without it. I prefer music." Brinika seems to do just fine as a non-magical little goblin surrounded by many magical people. "Looks like there's somewhere else to go. Must be a tower of some kind, judging by where we are." She starts leading the way there.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Morty wrote: Apr 17, 2023 7:57 pm [Castle Pinktooth - The Date]

"Oh. much more. We're touchy about our alchemy." Iknika shakes her head. "Then again, the big no-no is teaching goblin alchemy to outsiders. Nothing about using non-goblin alchemy." She rests her head against Isaac's chest. "And for what it's worth, I think you're growing on them. I think Cheasadh being part of the family kind of helped."
Castle Pinktooth

"Well, we'll see when they finally get to see the other me. When exactly are we going to tell them about that?" Isaac asks. It's not like it's honestly that important. But he feels like it really ought to not be a surprise when they finally see it.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

"Well, yeah, it's already neat. But it can be NEATER, right? There's always new stuff to learn. About anything! Not just magic. About music or being clever or... like... shearing sheep. Or building castles. Or whatever! Maybe people are perfect just the way they are but I dunno. Perfect means you're done. But I don't think anyone is ever done," Khannie muses.

The nature of their little quest has certainly left her feeling a bit philosophical.

Khannie falls in step behind Brinika, running her fingers along the spines of books.

"Y'know the sorcery stuff came natural to me but the wizardy didn't right? I had to learn that all on my own. It's been a TON of work. Like figuring out how to do harder and harder sorts of math. I think anyone can learn how to do magic, they just have to want it bad enough and work hard enough."
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Castle Pinktooth- the Trio

"What's the difference? I mean, I don't know magic. You, Jace, Natalie and Arthfael are about the only people I know with magic. But it all seems different, even though it's all magic. Surely it's just... like different types of science? Chemistry, alchemy, biology, physics?" Although it doesn't always seem to be so easy. Especially for those whose magical traditions are derived from Earl; there, magic is less like science and more like religion- esoteric, and hard to follow more than one.

Morty

Post by Morty »

"I know there's a few kinds of magic where we come from. But goblins rely on alchemy more. We do have some sorcerers. I think one of our uncles is one? But we haven't met him in a while." And it's entirely possible Cheasadh hasn't met him at all. The girls have rather a lot of relatives. "Alchemy is sometimes magic and sometimes isn't."

As they ascend the stairs, it turns out Brinika was correct. They do emerge at the top of a tower. It's open to all sides, offering a wide view of the entire countryside. However, one of the outer walls is occupied by something. It turns out to be a nest of snowy owls, very white and very fluffy. A pair of owls regard the newcomers with wide eyes. They're definitely not as scared as normal birds would be. It appears that one of them is sitting on eggs as well.

"Uh... I guess any time is as good as any other?" Iknika chuckles nervously. "There's no normal way to tell someone that you can turn into an elephant-person. But any demonstration should take place topside or somewhere with a tall ceiling."
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[The Trio]

Khannie perks up a bit more at the talk of alchemy. "I know what you mean! About alchemy being magic kinda but not like always? I've read a little about it and it's sorta chemistry but not exactly? Like chemistry is complicated all on its own but then alchemy is chemistry AND magic rules, too."

Khannie's chemistry class has been quite the experience thus far rhis semester. And it's a requirement to take alchemy.

But then OWLS!

"Oh cool more owls," Khannie comments, approaching carefully so she doesn't spook the birds. "Are we sure that this isn't an owl castle?"
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Castle Pinktooth - the Date

"Well, I guess it isn't really that important in the end. They've gotten used to plenty of odd things by now. Maybe. I just feel like it ought to come up at some point." Isaac feels like it's an important enough part of him that it just should be a known thing. Right?
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Castle Pinktooth- The Trio

"No, it's not an Owl's Moving Castle." Cheasadh, stop making references to anime Earl knows only by name. It'll get you into trouble. "They are really fluffy and I love them." Cheasadh moves to one side and kneels to get a better look and also seem smaller and less threatening. She's talking softly, as she's aware that owls hunt by sight and sound, and not scent so the adults won't smell their visit and abandon the nest. The subject of alchemy has also slipped her mind.

Morty

Post by Morty »

[Castle Pinktooth- The Trio]

"They're not scared of us like birds should be. Must be Civvy's... pinkness at work."

Indeed, the two birds regard the youngsters with some wariness but they don't flee or attack, as owls otherwise would.

"I don't think it's an owl castle, but it must be an owl tower. There were owls above the door, too."
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[The Trio]

Pinkness.

Sure.

But that gets Khannie thinking, as she watches her friends contemplating owls.

"What IS Civvy a god of, anyway?"
Mee
Just A Fox

Post by Mee »

Ironsmith wrote: Apr 15, 2023 3:01 pm [Civvy's Flower Garden -> Large Town]

"Heeugh!"

While Naku's been busy taking in the view, Eos has been standing with his hands on his sides, bent over and dry heaving. Or at least, he seems to be dry heaving; a close look shows that he's actually coughing up small clouds of ash, which are carried away discreetly by the wind.

"Why do I taste fish? I haven't even had fish..." The thamar mumbles to himself as he straightens back up, turning to face Naku with red cheeks. "Sorry. I, um... I think it's going to be a while before I'm used to teleportation. If I get used to it at all."

Oh, right. Naku asked him a question, didn't she?

"I, uh... I like the town as a whole. Reminds me of some of father's favorite places." Eos says, looking around. "I'm not really going to be able to stretch out, though, so I'm thinking... someplace small, but sturdy? I don't want to, ah, be more of an imposition on Her Ladyship than is necessary."
[The Town]

"I . . . am very sorry. And, truthfully, I hope you do not get used to teleportation. If we have to keep using it after this, it likely means something is . . . awry. So, I will hope that is not the case." Naku makes very light conversation while Eos recovers, before she listens and nods a few times. "All of these houses exist, in whatever state they are in that my Lady has decreed them, regardless of inhabitance. And they are infinite. So . . . please believe me when I say that one additional house will not be an imposition on her, in any genuine way. Pick the one that would make you happiest. Not that would be the least strain on her. Because there will certainly not be a difference on her end.
Stretch out?"
Naku of course knows what that *means*, but she's hoping to poke Eos into what does that mean in his context? "We can certainly find you somewhere larger, if you would like?"
Keeper wrote: Apr 15, 2023 11:31 pm Portal, Another Time

"You still wear shirts, though. My herd...they're traditional centaurs in a few ways. And they're a terrible influence!" Mist's self was influenced by their perception of how they wanted their god to be. Which MOSTLY involved being their species, but it did alter his priorities a little. But Naku probably understands how magical templates can mess with you.
"Aw, what a lovely neighborhood. I bet there's plenty of adorable critters here. Definitely thinking bears. Or is it too wintery? Maybe some cute bats. You seen any?" Mist, of course, has little to fear from long-toothed critters that would waylay travelers on a spooky road. It's kind of his thing.
Portal, Another Time

"It is, admittedly, a more . . . societal expected norm. That I, for *some reason*," a bit of a wry smile plays across her face as she makes her comments. "am supposed to wear a shirt."

And as they go, yes! There are plenty of little creatures! A couple bears, even a moose or two, a handful of little pink dragons that aren't Sally, a recurring pair of feline eyes shining in the gloom of the branches, looking down and out at them. A good time, really! And nothing that comes to bother them!

Eventually, they make it to Naku's work in progress home. It's actually very nice. If . . . quite large. Does Naku need a three story, grandiosely sweeping style mansion? No.
Is that what she's been spending her time making? Absolutely it is. it isn't this house exactly, but this sort of style and setting:

It's not entirely done yet, but . . .
It's certainly close enough.

Naku hops down, and Sally hops free of her arms, landing with a little 'fwoomf' on the ground next to her, and pacing alongside the tall vampire. She seems content with where they are.

Naku summons what basically looks like a housekey made of ice from the air, sticks it in the lock, and opens the door to-"MROOOWWWWWWRRR"
"Uncia I fed you before I left you cannot fool me. Come on in." She pushes the door open wider, to let Mist in. Sally also takes the chance to dash inside, but sort of hides under Naku's legs.
And sitting right on the end table next to the door is a full grown, full size snow leopard. Just chilling on the almost comically too-small end table, apparently waiting for Naku to get home.
"Uncia this is Mist. Mist, Uncia. Behave." This last word was *definitely* directed at her cat.
Ironsmith
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Ironsmith »

Mee wrote: Apr 25, 2023 1:34 am [The Town]

"I . . . am very sorry. And, truthfully, I hope you do not get used to teleportation. If we have to keep using it after this, it likely means something is . . . awry. So, I will hope that is not the case." Naku makes very light conversation while Eos recovers, before she listens and nods a few times. "All of these houses exist, in whatever state they are in that my Lady has decreed them, regardless of inhabitance. And they are infinite. So . . . please believe me when I say that one additional house will not be an imposition on her, in any genuine way. Pick the one that would make you happiest. Not that would be the least strain on her. Because there will certainly not be a difference on her end.
Stretch out?"
Naku of course knows what that *means*, but she's hoping to poke Eos into what does that mean in his context? "We can certainly find you somewhere larger, if you would like?"
[The Town]

Eos opens his mouth to say that he very much doubts Civvy could give him a house that is large enough for him to stretch in, as that would essentially mean giving him a private mountain while simultaneously allowing him to stay in the town, before it occurs to him that logic and spatial reasoning do not seem to have constrained her already and she might very well be able to point him toward a house that is bigger on the inside (or something like that).

So closed his mouth goes, with a little clack of teeth hitting teeth.

Then, as it becomes clear Naku is still expecting an answer, he decides to try voicing this... a bit more tactfully.

"I, um... at full size, I'm quite a bit bigger than any of the houses I see here." He points out, making a small but sweeping gesture with his hand. "If I were to unwind even to a quarter of my true size, I would probably flatten this entire town... or at least, what I can see of it. I would, um, rather not do that, if it could be helped."

Was that tactful enough? It might not have been tactful enough.
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Castle Pinktooth

"Civvy's Goddess of Hope. And also pink, but... more as a theme than a domain, y'know?" It's hard not to notice the pink. Anyone other than Cheasadh or Civvy would probably suspect there's too much pink, but that is probably heresy or at the very least blasphemy.

Morty

Post by Morty »

[Castle Pinktooth - The Trio]

"Yeah! She's a goddess of hope. She just likes pink. The same way the priests of the One Below wear all black, I guess." Brinika leans in closer to one of the owls, who fluffs its feathers and hoots.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Castle Pinktooth - The Trio]

Hope.

Khannie ponders that for a time, holding our her arms and poofing out her cheeks to look fluffed up like the owl.

What's hope, really? Like wishing for something, right? Waiting for something good to happen. Instead of going out and MAKING the thing happen. That seems a little too passive for Khannie's taste. She's definitely a YOUTH of ACTION!

"How does any of that stuff work, anyway?" Khannie wonders aloud. "Like, people hope all the time. The people at the village I lived at before my dad brought me home hoped plenty, but I don't think they had any goddess of hope around. Or at least no one ever talked about anything like that."

The whole idea of gods of things just strikes Khannie as...

Not pointless.

Maybe more like redundant? All that stuff does its thing all on its own.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Naku's House

As the husband of the Lady Danir, fey in his own right, lord of beasts, and guardian of the Black Herd, Mist Anders Danir will certainly-
"Gasp big kitty!"
Mist immediately goes to pet the big kitty.
He married someone with tiger legs, he can't hide his love of big cats.