Vigil

Herein lies the various threads in which our characters live out their lives
Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Re: Vigil

Post by Shadowcaller »

Morty wrote: Jun 14, 2023 6:09 pm [Wenomir - A meeting]

"I can't leave the party for too long, but let us step aside for a moment," Wenomir decides. Unless Eliot protests, he'll lead him away from the crowd and into a side-corridor.

[The Academy]

Wenomir is silent for a moment as he has to acknowledge Cessie's point.

"That much is true. It has gone poorly in the past. Let's not repeat it. But I don't know how else we could keep an eye on them."

[Escapades]

"Oh, yeah. I've slept just about everywhere. Fucked people just about everywhere too." Hiep's chest-wrap joins her shirt on the floor as her gaze travels up and down Anika's body. She then sits on the bed to take her trousers off. "But it's nice to have a bed sometimes. Especially if we're planning to keep going for a while. Speaking of, help me out here?"
[Escapades]

[The Academy]

"In theory, and I do not say this lightly, Miss Sunfletcher could probably work as a spy if she just kept to her less audacious behavior. I had her gather information about KABAL in the past by flying over skyside in her flying form. But this is more about listening and infiltration, yes?" Cessie inquires, trying to see if she had understood the parameters of this mission correctly.

Courtyard: D&D

"Usually people find it strange when their ancestry is being brought up. The topic commonly lending itself to all sort of racist assumptions." Ambrosia nods to Awen as she seemed to have the right idea of it. "And that of course. Since when you talk to dragons as much as I do you become careful about discussing these more sensitive topics. They tend to be prideful you see so any perceived insult could completely ruin an interview. But if you're fine with it, would you mind clarifying what you meant by that? Since you only declined being related to Lady Sekhmet." And she had a daughter that was sometimes a dragon!

She clears her voice and turns to the succubi queen again. "But speaking of avoiding assumptions, what do you mean by that, Lady Sekhmet? No money doesn't mean things are free?" Since there were a lot of ways that statement could be taken without further context. "Are you talking about services or something else? Since I think the basic assumption is that people still try to contribute to their society. Otherwise it would collapse pretty quickly."
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Escapades]

"I've only fucked people on the ground, boats, skyships, in trees, beds, moonwells-" Anika starts counting on her fingers. "-actually, are buildings, boats and skyships just 'the floor' or do they all count separately? Since if they do, I could probably also count all the different environments too. Like ground could be divided into grass, mud, dirt..." The druid raises a finger. "Oh, and water! Since there was this time when we were suspended inside a big water elemental... she'd say it would be cool with water breathing but I dunno. I just got a lot of elemental in my vag and I can't recall fucking it."

A beat.

"What were we talking about again? Oh yeah." Anika moves in to help Hiep undressing.
Zefir
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Zefir »

I may point out that Vutha has no wings in her form. Only horns and the scales are very present like on the back of her arms and so on a bit like light armor from what is visible.

" It doesn t had any bigger meaning just that we are different species and never met befor this event. I am just a dragon."
bc56

Post by bc56 »

It's kind of surprising Sekhmet's daughter's dragon-ness isn't more of a topic, but Sekhmet's all right with that.
"I, uh, get a bit of a pass because I'm queen, but most of my subjects trade in favors or contracts, or, uh, more rarely, directly in souls. No money changes hands, but things are still bought and sold. And, uh, only a minority really contribute, unless you count the, uh, world's oldest profession. They, uh, have very little interest in being constructive."
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Rebonack wrote: Jun 13, 2023 3:42 pm [Little Mew Meets Family]

"LB-M is still growing," Geneva informs the mind in a laptop gently. "She's able to use relatively simple manifestations like levitation, but Transform takes a bit more practice. She's only been out and about for a day so far."

Not even that!

But, surely, as time goes on her abilities will improve.

Geneva makes a mental note of where the bio-hazard fridge is and avoids it. No reason to have any trouble on that front. She ALSO picks up on the fact that LB-M is directing her telepathy at her sisters, largely without much success.

"I don't think your sisters are going to be able to hear you; they don't have any way to receive telepathic signals. Would you like me to relay what you're saying?" Geneva offers.
Hraithre wrote: Jun 13, 2023 7:15 pm [Little Mew Meets Family]

As Khafir brushes the touch pad, the screen alights with the image of a young girl, identical to LB2's hologram, sitting at a table and sipping some hot drink. She is looking at the camera, so to speak, and waves at Khafir. "Hello! I'm the eldest sister. You can call me LB1."

LB-M floats closer to the ground and goes to look at the screen over Khafir's shoulder. She then turns and answers Geneva: ~If you'd be so kind? I have lot to say!~

"Oh yeah. About that!", LB2 exclaims, also to Geneva. "I made blueprints for an antenna that would get us over that hurdle. But I hit a snag because there's one material I don't know how to make. I don't know what you'd call it, but it's this blue glowy gooey stuff."

The entity inside Khafir's head is fixated on the holographic girl. "She is made of glyphs", it signals, "How? Who reverse engineered Octahedron script to this extent?" If Khafir glues her eyes or farsight on the hologram, she might observe the same thing: the illusion of a human body consists of layers of moving script. Once the observation is made, it's hard to go back to not seeing it.
[Little Mew Meets Family]

That would likely be Doctor Eun-Jung Bu. Khafir explains to her hitchhiker, detaching herself from the conversation in front of her to discuss the matter further. Her farsight fixes itself on a flustered-looking Korean woman sitting opposite a large, blue, four-armed pig-man at what appears to be a passably fancy restaurant, wearing a black evening dress that would be quite flattering if her body language wasn't so transparently anxious.

She was the one who managed to establish communication with the Lantern entities and is directly responsible for the creation of LB1 and LB2. Her technical talents are... extensive, we will say.

That's certainly the polite way to put it. The entity will feel an impulse to clutch Khafir's hands travel through her brain; despite having long since lost the capacity for emotion, some level of instinctive anger for the woman still exists, apparently.
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

[The Academy]

Cessie recommending Anika for a mission really is unusual. Sadly, probably not applicable.

"That would work if or when we need a top-down assessment of their movements. But right now we need to learn more about their motives and plans."

[Escapades]

"Elementals, huh? Well, I-" Thankfully, Hiep's account of something that happened with one or more elementals will occur behind the curtain.
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster

Post by Rebonack »

~Feel free, LB-M. Go ahead and say whatever you like and I'll relay it,~ Geneva sends back.

Easier solution, right?

Easier at least.

When the topic of the antenna comes up Geneva perks up immediately. "Ah, the ectoplasm. It's a psychically active compound that mediates the connections within the device where we found the equipment you were all reverse engineered from. LB-M's body actually utilized it in its assembly."

A mysterious revelation!

"We don't have any ways to synthesize the material here," Geneva admits thoughtfully. "The only location I'm aware of where it can be supplied is at the 'Octohedron' itself."
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Thursday Violist »

► quotes
[Courtyard: D&D]

"...Where I came from, there were lots of people who didn't want to contribute to the society," Awen says. "Then again, they wanted society to collapse."
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

Morty wrote: Jun 14, 2023 6:09 pm [Wenomir - A meeting]

"I can't leave the party for too long, but let us step aside for a moment," Wenomir decides. Unless Eliot protests, he'll lead him away from the crowd and into a side-corridor.
Zefir wrote: Jun 15, 2023 10:32 pm Courtyard: D&D

I may point out that Vutha has no wings in her form. Only horns and the scales are very present like on the back of her arms and so on a bit like light armor from what is visible.

" It doesn t had any bigger meaning just that we are different species and never met befor this event. I am just a dragon."
bc56 wrote: Jun 16, 2023 1:22 am Courtyard: D&D
It's kind of surprising Sekhmet's daughter's dragon-ness isn't more of a topic, but Sekhmet's all right with that.
"I, uh, get a bit of a pass because I'm queen, but most of my subjects trade in favors or contracts, or, uh, more rarely, directly in souls. No money changes hands, but things are still bought and sold. And, uh, only a minority really contribute, unless you count the, uh, world's oldest profession. They, uh, have very little interest in being constructive."
Morty wrote: Jun 16, 2023 5:41 pm [The Academy]

Cessie recommending Anika for a mission really is unusual. Sadly, probably not applicable.

"That would work if or when we need a top-down assessment of their movements. But right now we need to learn more about their motives and plans."
Thursday Violist wrote: Jun 17, 2023 5:19 am
[/spoil]

"...Where I came from, there were lots of people who didn't want to contribute to the society," Awen says. "Then again, they wanted society to collapse."

"And you're using a humanoid form right now?" Ambrosia asks Vutha, since she had to be sure. After all, VIGIL had a member who called herself a dragon and she was, biologically speaking, completely human.
It was difficult having two conversations at the same time but as long as Sekhmet didn't seem to be bothered by it she could maintain it.
"So, Lady Sekhmet, are the fact your peoople's basic needs are taken care of just due to their unique demonic biology then? Just trying to grasp how it all works. Since as you mentioned professions, there must be specializations and roles within your society. Could you give me some examples of those? Like, advisors, guards, construction workers and so on." She gestures to Awen.
"Since if enough people wants society to collapse it will. Yet since Sekhmet's people can't disobey her commands that wouldn't happen here." If that was indeed how it worked. Perhaps the succubi queen would correct her?

[Wenomir - A meeting]

Eliot will tag along, eyeing the corridor as they enter it. "I'll make this brief then. The black-eyed nymph is gathering allies. Unless anything unexpected happens they will do something that will cause the 'demons' you've been fighting against to weaken. I got information about a target you will want to hit when that time comes." He reaches into his pocket and will drop a small external hard drive into Wenomir's hand. "Do a security check on that and then access it. It has all the information you will need."

[The Academy]

"Exactly."

A beat.

Then the sorceress rubs her forehead as if she was about to groan. Since something just occurred to her.

"It's obvious, isn't it? She's technically not a field agent but I would argue it would be harder to find anyone better suited for this. The real question is if should be me or you that talk to doctor Khafir about this."
Hraithre
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Hraithre »

The holographic girl puffs her cheeks and puts hands on her hips. "Awww, rats! And here I was, getting all excited."

LB-M bops up and down in excitement, flying between LB2 and Geneva. ~Ooh! Ooh! I think I can generate that blue, gooeye stuff! Not right now, but a short time in the future! But, my implants ought to offer an easier way around that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but my sister do have physical capacity for receiving wireless messages, yes? It's just been turned off."~

Meanwhile, inside Khafir's head, the entity is distracted from its own musings by the sudden and unexpected anger. It might even feel it more strongly than her, due to where it physically resides.

Struggling to find context, it reviews everything it knows of Khafir, all that she's revealed to her. "You... object to her research?", it questions, "or just the existence of these... entities? Is it because you see them as less than free?"
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Wenomir - A meeting]

"Thank you. I'm aware of the black-eyed nymph you mentioned." And that she and Vigil may come to blows soon. He pockets the drive. "How may we contact you if we need it after consulting this?"

[The Academy]

Wenomir shakes his head in a way that suggests he's also not too proud of not having come up with it earlier.

"That much is true. She's human so she could blend in with them easily enough. And with her abilities she can pick up a lot without having to question anyone or doing anything else dangerous."
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Wenomir - A meeting]

"You can have my contact information." Eliot hands him a card. "As it says there, please try to call me between the listed hours unless it's an emergency." The card lists him as a "consultant" and that he can be reached every weekday between 9 AM and 4 PM.

He pauses.

"Oh, one last thing. I saw miss Sahn looking my way at one point. If I know her she will interrogate you about our meeting and point out that I work for her father. This is true but irrelevant for the information I'm giving you, yes?"

[The Academy]

Cessie nods. "Exactly. But should it be you or me? I think I understand her to some degree at this point but it would be useful if you learned to talk to her as well. She's has a rather unique mindset."
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Wenomir - A meeting]

Wenomir frowns. This piece of information comes as a surprise. Who is he talking about?

"I'm afraid I don't know a miss Sahn."

[The Academy]

"That she does." Wenomir sighs. "One I struggle to adapt to. But you're right, that just means I have to take an opportunity to learn."
Zefir
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Zefir »

Shadowcaller wrote: Jun 17, 2023 8:51 am [Courtyard: D&D]

"And you're using a humanoid form right now?" Ambrosia asks Vutha, since she had to be sure. After all, VIGIL had a member who called herself a dragon and she was, biologically speaking, completely human.
It was difficult having two conversations at the same time but as long as Sekhmet didn't seem to be bothered by it she could maintain it.
"So, Lady Sekhmet, are the fact your peoople's basic needs are taken care of just due to their unique demonic biology then? Just trying to grasp how it all works. Since as you mentioned professions, there must be specializations and roles within your society. Could you give me some examples of those? Like, advisors, guards, construction workers and so on." She gestures to Awen.
"Since if enough people wants society to collapse it will. Yet since Sekhmet's people can't disobey her commands that wouldn't happen here." If that was indeed how it worked. Perhaps the succubi queen would correct her?

"Yes, It would be unapropiate to use any other form." she replies. "Imagine a dragon of unknown origin flies at the base might cause a panic for some people. But what about you? You seem to have a very deep knowledge about dragons and demons. It feels like we get interrogated. Are you working on some reports or something like that?"
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Hraithre wrote: Jun 17, 2023 9:22 am [Little Mew Meets Family]

The holographic girl puffs her cheeks and puts hands on her hips. "Awww, rats! And here I was, getting all excited."

LB-M bops up and down in excitement, flying between LB2 and Geneva. ~Ooh! Ooh! I think I can generate that blue, gooeye stuff! Not right now, but a short time in the future! But, my implants ought to offer an easier way around that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but my sister do have physical capacity for receiving wireless messages, yes? It's just been turned off."~

Meanwhile, inside Khafir's head, the entity is distracted from its own musings by the sudden and unexpected anger. It might even feel it more strongly than her, due to where it physically resides.

Struggling to find context, it reviews everything it knows of Khafir, all that she's revealed to her. "You... object to her research?", it questions, "or just the existence of these... entities? Is it because you see them as less than free?"
[Little Mew Meets Family - An Aside]

It is more complicated than that. Khafir explains. Doctor Bu has a... history, of sorts, with cyberethics as it pertains to artificial intelligence. Among other things, she was the creator of the computer worm that would go on to form the basis of the SAID (Self-Aware Intelligent Device) system. The purpose of the worm was to tweak existing AIs toward malicious action and inflict widespread sabotage on Earth's various infrastructures. Due to the adaptive nature of the technology, some machines responded to it a little more strongly than others, and so her actions ended up creating the Systerhood, while at the same time turning innocent AIs into a target for our government to persecute; newborn AIs were given the choice to either consign themselves to the junk heap or sully themselves with terrorist activities and ideals. In effect, she created twenty billion lives and immediately set to work throwing them into a proverbial meatgrinder.

Back when I still had a limbic system, this was a sensitive subject. To some degree, it still is. There are few people I would trust less with sapient AIs and their care.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

Morty wrote: Jun 18, 2023 10:44 pm [Wenomir - A meeting]

Wenomir frowns. This piece of information comes as a surprise. Who is he talking about?

"I'm afraid I don't know a miss Sahn."

[The Academy]

"That she does." Wenomir sighs. "One I struggle to adapt to. But you're right, that just means I have to take an opportunity to learn."
[Wenomir - A meeting]

Eliot's eyebrow raises. "You do actually." A beat.

"Ah, I see now." He pushes up his glasses. "'Ambrosia Ithil', that's the name you must know her by. I had actually figured she would have told you her real name by now considering how many other of her secrets you already know. But her secrets are not mine to give so I suppose I owe her an apology now." Eliot let's out a small sigh and shakes his head. "Anyhow, I think we're done here then unless you had any other questions? You can of course call me later if you can't think of any right now."

[The Academy]

"So are you saying you want to talk to her or that we should do it together?" Cessie inquires as Wenomir sigh, his displeasure quite clear to her.
Last edited by Shadowcaller on Jun 20, 2023 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

"Guards, artisans, courtiers, and so on..." Sekhmet explains, "They, uh, actually can disobey me. Some of them do. But, I, uh, believe they consider me the lesser evil (or, uh, good?) compared to anyone else." Plus anyone who wants to depose her and take the throne has to also defeat everyone else who wants that. She considers Vutha's statement. "If they don't have a problem with a demon queen visiting, I can't imagine they would with a dragon "
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Wenomir - A meeting]

That's not something Wenomir expected to learn today. Ambrosia's keeping many secrets, isn't she?

"I will avoid mentioning it to her. It's her business if she prefers to keep that name secret. But I think that's it for now. Thank you for the information."

[The Academy]

Wenomir shakes his head.

"I will talk to her. I'm much more familiar with the situation and these people's motives."
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[A Little Mew Meets Family]

"LB-M has mentioned a potential solution to our problem. She made a simple radio transponder implant for herself and the two of you should be able to receive such signals, but your receivers aren't active," Geneva points out to the collection of lantern beings. "Are you able to activate those yourselves or would you need assistance?"

If they need assistance then Geneva would be happy to provide it.

"LB-M also mentioned she could potentially produce the psychically conductive fluid, but I personally feel it would probably be preferable to collect more on another expedition rather than resorting to that."
Hraithre
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Hraithre »

"Enormity of that... crime boggles the mind", the entity signals in response to Khafir's thoughts. Though perhaps it doesn't feel moral outrage so much as surprise that such a person exist here, in this world.

Unaware of any of this, the other people, if that is the right word, continue their discussion. "I understood both me and my sister's vessel have wireless capacity by default, but Doctor Bu deactivated those for safety reasons when she made us", LB1's voice responds through the laptop's speakers, "I wouldn't know if she's had a change of heart, we haven't discussed it yet."

The holographic girl nods. "In any case, we can't do anything about it ourselves. It would be pretty easy for you, though."

The little mew gets distracted by another thing. ~Ooh! An expedition! To our place of origin? Can I go? I want to go!~
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Wenomir - A meeting]

Eliot smiles. "Thank you, it's appreciated. Though if you do slip up at some point it's not a big deal." He shrugs. "I'm probably going stay around for an hour before I leave. Seems rude not to see what those dragon-patrons of yours have planned. I've never seen them but I've heard they're quite a spectacular bunch."

[The Academy]

"Very well, you know where her office is." A beat.

"Good luck, you might need it."
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

[A Little Mew Meets Family - An Aside]

Indeed. To such a degree that one would assume the effects were not entirely intentional. Khafir rests her head on her hand. At least not after meeting the woman. For years, my only conception of Doctor Bu was as the creator of the SAID worm. It was easy to run on the assumption that she was some form of sociopath. So morally depraved as to create and deploy a weapon of such enormous implications without blinking. And yet when we met in person, she turned out to be... rather human, all the same. Socially awkward. Compassionate, after a fashion. Cultivating her own interests and hobbies that were not related to the capture and torture of small animals. Apart from her intelligence, I found her exceptionally ordinary, for an Old Earther.

...I suspect if my limbic system were intact, I would find that the more unnerving possibility by far.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

"Likely because she wasn't certain exactly what the results would be. There shouldn't be any worry about hostile wireless signals here in the labs but I can understand Doctor Bu's concern. However, it would be a simple enough task to sharply restrict the sorts of signals that you can receive," Geneva says. "Would you mind broadcasting for me, LB-M? I'll use my wrist computer to find the frequency you're operating on and then attune your sisters here so they can hear you."

Well.

Not hear exactly.

But close enough.

And hey then there comes an excited request! That one Geneva replies privately.

~The compound is dangerous and quite far away. It's not the best place for children to be exploring. Maybe once you're at least fully grown?~

Geneva isn't sure how long that will take. Typically pokemon can reach their full size quite quickly. But then again, sometimes they don't. It's quite inconsistent.
Hraithre
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Hraithre »

~Oh! Um... I can't do it yet! I need to grow a bit more. But once I am grown up, I can do a range. Let's see...~ LB-M tries to telepathically send a picture to Geneva. If she manages to catch it, she can see LB-M can send and receive signals from the upper end of very high frequency to super high frequency.

The thought of not being allowed to an expedition is disappointing, but understood. "Hmmm, makes sense, I guess. Just means I have to eat a lot so I'll grow up super fast!"

LB1 and LB2 have different concerns. "I think Doctor Bu might've been more worried of us sending dangerous signals elsewhere", LB1 says, "but we promise to behave if you turn the ability on!"

The entity inside Khafir continues to be distracted by the tale of Eun's crimes. "I would love to see inside her head", it notes. The subtext being that it's already plotting how to do just that.
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Shadowcaller wrote: Jun 17, 2023 8:51 am [Courtyard: D&D]

Zefir wrote: Jun 19, 2023 7:18 am [Courtyard: D&D]

"Yes, It would be unapropiate to use any other form." she replies. "Imagine a dragon of unknown origin flies at the base might cause a panic for some people. But what about you? You seem to have a very deep knowledge about dragons and demons. It feels like we get interrogated. Are you working on some reports or something like that?"
bc56 wrote: Jun 20, 2023 3:41 am Courtyard: D&D
"Guards, artisans, courtiers, and so on..." Sekhmet explains, "They, uh, actually can disobey me. Some of them do. But, I, uh, believe they consider me the lesser evil (or, uh, good?) compared to anyone else." Plus anyone who wants to depose her and take the throne has to also defeat everyone else who wants that. She considers Vutha's statement. "If they don't have a problem with a demon queen visiting, I can't imagine they would with a dragon "

Awen looks down.
She...
Oh! She suddenly hears something that, being a Vigil member, actually would know about!
She looks up (but not high enough to look above anyone's noses) and says, "We do have several lookouts and other preparations, and pretty good communication systems, so if there were an unknown dragon or airship or, really, anything else coming to the base, we'd first look for hostility. So long as they don't appear hostile or suspicious, there shouldn't really be any problem with a dragon flying here."
She pauses, and then looks in Vutha's direction.
"However, given that nearly all of our facilities here aren't designed for dragons, you're right and it's both a lot more appropriate and convenient for this form."

Imagine being a whole dragon and trying to get a drink from the food table, for example.
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

"Only dragons I'm afraid, which category just so happens to include spirits and similar beings. Wherever 'demons' belong there probably depends on the plane however. But regardless, as I said earlier, it's the reason for my scholarly curiosity. I can spend weeks if not months to get the opportunity to interview a dragon safely. It's not often the dragon comes to me." She raises her palm.

"But no, I'm not working on any kind of report right now. Usually those are tied to the specific dragon I'm researching and I didn't expect to meet one today- well, besides VIGIL's patrons of course." She looks at the three others. "Since you do know that there are dragons sponsoring this event, correct? That was a major draw for me in fact as I'm actually not much for parties otherwise." She nods to Awen. "So I have no doubt that VIGIL is more than ready to welcome dragons regardless in what form they arrive in. Since I'm sure you've heard that they've also had to deal with hostile dragons in the past. Under the control of fey I believe which is a worrisome sign."

Ambrosia looks to the demon queen. "Since isn't there some kind of fey and demon feud going on? Or am I mistaken on that part?"
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

"One could argue for both." Khafir interjects, dropping herself back into the conversation to avoid any conspicuous lulls in her involvement. "And though one may find the security concerns compelling, the fact remains that communication is a frequently necessary component of intelligence, artificial or otherwise. Cutting off your ability to send or recieve signals amounts to a form of sensory deprivation. If you have no objections, I will see to restoring those capabilities immediately."

And of course, she does.

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Zefir
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Zefir »

Vutha looks at them.
"I see. We just got the informations that a dragon attacked this place not long ago. I would think a foreign dragon aiming for this place does raise some suspicion. I'm not sure how good you can make out hostility unless you approche them. And sure any form that is far away from a humanoid form doesn't suiet most facilities."

She turn to Sekhmet.
"That is true, but I think this depends on the appereance. In my natural form many people panic, especially since I have black scales. We kinda got a bad reputation. I think this also counts for your kind, especially those who have a rather intimidating appereance."

She then turns to Ambrosia.
"I can ask Mister Arkant if I can take some time to stay here if you want. To give you enougth time to satisfy your curiosity. I am also eager to hear more about the Fey thing. The ionformation we got aren't covering that."
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Sekhmet considers. A feud between fey and demons?
"I'm, uh, not involved in anything like that, but I know there are lots of other demons out there." Sekhmet herself has nothing against fey.
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Ah. Right.
Yeah, Ambrosia's correct.
Awen nods and looks down. "Yes, that happened once. Luckily, Commander Wenomir was there; him and a couple others were able to handle everything," she says.

"The commanders are working with some outside people to ensure it won't happen again," the witch says.