More important ones will have their own posts, below.
- Message - Minor good goddess. Domain includes: Night-time, healing, protection, meteors, and communication with the dead.
- Anchor - Human wizard. The part of Message that confronted awful things and continued adventuring.
- Leah - Tiger-centaur knight who runs a little town around the Skullfort. The part of Message that settled down and devoted herself to something.
- Hunter - Thrill-seeking warrior who lives in the Hunting Grounds. The part of Message that is most true to her original self.
- Sun-and-Moon (Alice) - A cyborg centauress sent to VIGIL
- Aaiesi - A demon infused alien hive mother
- It That Takes - The Ineffable Lord of flame, once a mere elemental, now attached to Anima's family and meddling in the affairs of gods.
- Bloom - Bio-engineered feathery church acolyte and space adventurer who's trying to learn enough to run her own temple. Meta-Character
- Ash/Skye/The General, supreme leader of Southside.
- Tao - A colony of shapechanging tiny dragons with amnesia who has become a mercenary.
- Honeysuckle - Wild kitsune who wears a blindfold to control her powers.
- Yone - The Wonderworker. Giraffe-lion-thing. Former student of BC
- Alucleosepha - Ambiguously evil dragon wizard. Busy with her family.
- Cloud - Scorpion Sun God of the Floating Church. Constantly traveling on church business.
- Atorre - Hive mind mad scientist from a Skyside noble house. Busy working in heaven.
- Alex (Chevin) - Blind clockwork alien superhero. Formerly a Seeker, until changed by Malukhar. Runs their flying island mostly.
- Mei - Electrum dragon who works with space and weather. Rumors of death greatly exaggerated. Checks in on the Nexus once in a while.
- Arlem - Shape-shifting psychic homemaker, priest, and VIGIL member who toes the line of evil. Usual wielder of the Great Blade Dorothy.
- Kestrel - Robot janitor/surgeon/mercenary.
- -Eirikae- - Messenger-steward at the skullfort. Waiting until this whole afterlife thing really gets going.
- Carmen - The vampire queen of Icehome, space adventurer, and chess player.
- Anima - Chosen of It That Takes. Transformed by a meddlnig god into a part-wolf centaur.
- Maria Kayin - An astronomer who's bounced from cult to cult, who had her body stolen by Nadas.
- Danir Telue - Rebellious disinherited sorceress. Cleo's mother, Leah's grandmother.
- Karen - Manticore who lives in Skullfort Town after becoming an orphan.
- Alexis - A gorgon who is Message's head priestess.
- Omiko - Immortal gibbering cat-demon Elder whose line abandoned the others to flee after the crash and whose Linebearer was rescued by Nick.
- Susila - A young pale minotaur working as a page.
- Roth - Half elf, half mirror spider. The former empress of Harritu. Slightly mad. Flies a hot-air balloon.
- Moschu - An exiled warrior princess who is also a time-traveling giant spider.
- Ankhenesmeryre so Sep73r - A kid who's also a cat and a spiky bug.
- Torry so Omiko - A kid who's also a cat and really anxious.
- Shan so Karutomiko - A horrible monster who's also a kid who's a cat and a bird.
- Neverest - A photoraptor who just seems here to celebrate, and works as a traveling merchant of curiousities alongside-
- Shockwave - An oil fire elemental.
- Yisui - A tiny reporter.
The following characters are dead in a way that makes them unlikely to reappear.
► SHOW SPOILER
► SHOW SPOILER