Skullfort Town

Personal homes and private lots.
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

Koshal needs to stop worrying so much about being offended by the narrator and chill out a bit. And or get furious at these priestesses.

Looks like he's going for option two.

"What is that (tribute warrior) doing outside the temple?" one of the phantoms asks the other after the initial shock has worn off. They then proceed to not answer Koshal's pretty reasonable question. Instead-

"Return to the temple of (war god) at once," the ghost commands in a tone that suggests utter subservience is the only possible response.

Meanwhile!

Iknika asks a question. The minotaur warriors seem confused when she speaks to them. They're all just. Standing there in rows. Like they're statues instead of people.

"Is there an enemy to fight?" one asks Iknika, his words uncertain as if he weren't accustomed to speaking regularly.

Sure seems like they're slaves.

Also meanwhile!

There's food on the table!

Well, if you can count mounds of mildew covered, mummified stuff food. It stopped being food a long time ago.

Khannie wrinkles her big nose, the musty scent offending her nostrils.

"I dunno anything about those gods, though. I only really know Inari and Eudaemonia but I don't really know much about them," Khannie admits while the spirits watch her expectantly.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

Koshal will not chill out, foul narrator! He is very upset about his people being gross slaves for a cannibal society!

"My people are not your tribute." Koshal spits. He barely holds himself back from doing so literally.
"I am Koshal, squire of Leah Danir, son of Katul. I am on errantry. And the gods no longer approve of your butchery." Koshal raises a fist and his aura expands into the size of the chamber he's in. Grass and tiny shrubs poke through the tiles, notably a decent sized little shrub erupting underneath the table holding the teapot and possibly shattering it if it's a real solid item. The phantoms within Koshal's aura may feel deeply uncomfortable. If they were flesh and blood creatures it would sting physically.

Meanwhile!
"Uh. Well Koshal said horse man is god of the wind. And he said Message was goddess of night and guide of the dead." Sirius has a good memory. Gigabytes of it even!
"You could try to freak them out by blessing the meal to them instead of whoever it is they're expecting?"
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

How does one rouse slaves to cast off their chains? She suspects the slogans of goblin rebels from ages past wouldn't really fit, even if she could remember them.

"Yes, but not the ones you think. You've been used as arrow fodder and then eaten for who knows how long. But you don't have to be. Those creeps have no actual power over you."
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

Iknika just needs to channel that rebellious goblin spirit while also being inspiring! That seems like a good job for a goblin knight, right?

The minotaurs seem even more confused when Iknika suggests a new course of action for them. They really aren't accustomed to thinking on their own, after all. They're lead by others and told what to do.

"We are tribute warriors to the gods. We obey (war god's) priest? It is what the gods want," the minotaur that spoke up earlier says. His statement really sounds more like a question. They do what they do because of... duty? That's the way things have always been. Cutting through old ideas can be tough.

Meanwhile!

"Minotaurs are a blessing from the gods. That blessing is to be used for their glory," the priestess retorts BUT THEN GLOW!

A very uncomfortable glow.

The SUDDENLY SHRUB knocks over the fancy teapot and breaks it, spilling the tea that smells heavily of poppys everywhere. The ghosts begin writing in response to the power of NATURE given that this is a completely foreign form of divine power to them. Frankly, there hasn't been that much overt magic yet aside from the blue flames above the altar and obviously the Horns of Consecration turning a human into a minotaur, even if that human was just a mostly real illusion. So this magical display is pretty compelling!

The priestesses fall at his feet and begin worshiping him.

Which... probably wasn't what Koshal was going for.

Also Meanwhile!

"I dunno if I would be comfortable talking about a god I don't really know,"
Khannie says a bit uncomfortably. But... this isn't a terrible idea? Khannie has the feeling that if she just sorta wings it with Eudaemonia that the Sphinx of Doors probably wouldn't mind THAT much? She looks over the spread of... gross rotten stuff. But is this really a good idea?

Among all the various flowers the ghosts have gathered are pretty much nothing but poppies. But in spite of this Khannie's eyes fall on a blue water lily, a conscious blossom that bloomed in abundance in Enigma.

Is...

That an omen? Khannie decides to roll with it.

"Umm... Eudaemonia, these people are all trapped here. Their pilgrimage has faltered and they need your help to finish their journey to a good life. Open the door for them so they can contemplate your riddle," Khannie says, trying her best to speak with conviction. Then she takes a deep breath and begins to sing the song of a starward gaze.

The ghosts one by one fall silent, all eyes falling on the minotauress. This isn't how things are supposed to go.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

Koshal is nonplussed but that went better than he expected.
"Tell the people that no more of my people are to be sacrificed. Or yours. Your veneration is enough without blood." Koshal can't speak for Message but he's fairly sure that's what she would want. Mist is around a lot more and he definitely would be screaming at people if they tried sapient sacrifices.

That dramatic statement made, Koshal goes to get back to Khannie to make sure she knows what's going on. He'll go help Iknika if Khannie is doing fine but she should probably know that the ghosts were trying to kill her.

Meanwhile!

Sirius isn't sure what else to add, so he closes his eyes. "Anubis, jackal guide of the dead who likes watching my partner for some reason, help these souls find the path that they lost."
Somewhere, a bell rings.
Two omens is pretty good, right?
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

"Who told you that this is what the gods want? Was it the priests?" Iknika isn't used to gods just giving orders. They always speak through someone. Well... except for Civvy. But Civvy would never give orders or treat people like this. "Weird how the gods' will is for you to do what's convenient for the priests. Maybe the priests bent the truth a bit."
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

Okay now the minotaur ghosts seem scandalized. "The priests and priestesses would never lie to us; that would be a violation of their sacred obligation to interpret the god's omens."

Haha.

Yeah.

No way someone with all the power would ever lie about what the gods are revealing to them, right?

That would be crazy.

Meanwhile!

"But the gods share their power with us through the flesh of the tributes, how are we to draw closer to them?" one of the priestesses laments.

Wow.

That sure is a question, isn't it?

Heading out, Koshal will find Khannie off over yonder with a whole bunch of ghosts surrounding her. It sounds like... she singing? Some wordless tune of swelling freedom and boundless adventure. The ghosts have ceased their false feast and are gazing on in silent wonder.

Then a bell rings.

One of the ghosts seems to suddenly notice something and rises gently into the air before fading in the vague form of a bird. Looks like a soul just passed on. But the rest? Expressions begin to harden.

"No! The festival must continue! The tribute must be sacrificed!"

Whoops.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

"Try building and creating things instead of killing and destroying them." Koshal suggests.

"Hey Khannie I thought you should know that-" Oops. The phantom just said it out loud.
"Yeah uh that. I convinced the priestesses not to drug you but uh yeah. They wanted you to stab yourself."

Koshal makes a show of drawing his sword, addressing the crowd.
"The sacrifice is no longer necessary! The gods here don't want tributes like this!" he declares. Again, grass pokes out from between the stones and tiles. But while still rather obvious it's not as dramatic as last time. Koshal's emotions have simmered down a bit and he can't quite get as large an effect.
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

"I'm sure they used to think so." Iknika is thinking quickly. Just telling them their priests lied won't do any good. Best ease them into the idea. "But over time, they must have thought you and the gods won't notice if they bend the truth a little. And they told themselves it's for everyone's good. And they got so used to their power they stopped caring."
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

"Thanks for the save, though these ghosts are looking pretty uppity," Khannie says, looking out over the crowd. "Especially since I'm not gunna be stabbing myself."

She is, in fact, pretty opposed to that sort of thing. It's an understandable aversion, really.

"The tribute must be sacrificed!" the ghosts howl, moving to try to grab Khannie and begin DRAGGING her toward the great altar. There must be some poltergeist action going on, because they actually manage to seize her and begin pulling her away! That's definitely a problem! But there's something else happening, too. More of the ghosts seem to be realizing that something is wrong, that this is all an endlessly echoed memory. And in that realization they're freed, fading to their rightful rest.

Meanwhile!

At Iknika's words that minotaur speaking up seems to be thinking. "The war priest hasn't always followed the rituals in the old ways. He said the gods had changed their minds but..."

But that's just what was more convenient for him.

Funny how that works.

As the minotaur ghosts are troubled by this the sounds of jubilation outside are replaced with sounds of shouting. This seems to concern the minotaurs enough that they actually peek out of the temple to see-!

"The people are accosting the tribute! This is an affront to the gods we must rescue her!" the minotaur says, steeling his resolve and charging forth! It's only a few that join him at first, but quickly the whole company of tribute warriors are rushing into the feasting grounds to rescue the tribute!

...ostensibly so she can finish the festival, drink some drugged tea, and then get sacrificed.

But hey, it's the thought that counts.

Something strange happens, though. As the minotaurs use their spears to try to fend off the revelers they can't touch each other at all! They're all just spirits! Confusion reigns in the crowd with some yelling one thing and others another. Someone needs to seize control of this tumult and show the spirits that this is all a farce.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

Khannie has been grabbed! This is exactly what Koshal and Faye planned for! Faye emerges from Khannie’s shadow and gently clamps her jaws over her hand. Then she shifts, transporting both of them to the nearest shadow. Which in this case is the table, since Koshal is the only physical person around and he doesn’t cast a shadow.

”No one needs to be sacrificed!” Koshal shouts at the crowd.
”Your time has already come and gone! Maybe once the gods did want you to do this, but not anymore. You’ve already died, and there’s no need for the dead to take from the living. Go to your rest, and stop reliving your past!” the plants growing up from Koshal’s aura start to flower. He waves his sword through the crowd and it passes harmlessly through them all.

Sirius moves to put himself between the phantoms and Khannie.
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

"He's right! You followed your priests' orders in life, and where did that get you? You don't need to follow anyone's orders now. You're free."

Iknika is putting her independent streak into her attempts at persuasion. Hopefully it works.
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

Khannie is pretty used to shadow jumping. Her technique is a little different, granted. She can't really just teleport from one shadow to another. But she CAN be a shadow and zip around and then pop up again. Either way, though, this isn't an experience she's unaccustomed to.

She just wasn't expecting to pop up under the table.

Which she immediately bangs her horns on.

"Heckin BEANS! Oow!"

Definitely not very inspiring. Thankfully Koshal and Iknika have it covered. At first one by one, then many at a time, the ghosts begin to fade from the mortal world. Within a few minutes our heroes are the only living things left in the city below the mound.

Khannie pops her head out from under the table, rubbing one of her horns. "Oh sweet it worked. Good job guys!"

She pretty glad about not getting sacrificed.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

Koshal is happy to sheathe his sword again. Faye whines a little to Khannie. She didn't mean to make Khannie bump her head but there wasn't any other nice obvious shadow in range.
"Okay. Well um. I guess we can look around now? The temple I went to was mostly ghosts and mosaics. Was yours, Iknika?"

Koshal isn't really sure what they're looking for, so if this plaza is the whole place then this seems like mission accomplished. Khannie just needs to document all the stuff they have to document.

"And um. If you wanted to take a nap to get that off we could wait for that too?" Koshal isn't really sure how her whole 'go to sleep and peel that off' thing works. He isn't really sure why she can't just dispel her own illusion.
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

"More or less." Iknika grins, rather pleased with herself. She honestly didn't expect that to work. "Ghosts, murals and mosaics. But maybe now we can search the place more thoroughly."
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

Khannie pats Faye on the head to show that there aren't any hard feelings and begins extracting herself out from under the table, which is a bit awkward since Khannie isn't accustomed to being this tall NOR this bulky. It seems like the spell really zeroed in on Khannie's very physical fighting style and minotaured her up accordingly.

"Heck being this big is a pain," she grumbles once she's free. "But yeah! We can start looking around for real. I dunno if I wanna dump the disguise yet since we might still need it to open up some doors or whatever. I dunno about you guys but this dungeon DEFINITELY doesn't feel cleared yet so don't let your guard down."

Regardless, Khannie heads for the poppy goddess shrine to begin documenting the mosaics. "Well, they liked their flowers for sure. It looks like they were making some tea? Is that... uh what they were gunna give me?"

Khannie definitely isn't into drugged tea.

Our heroes are only in the temple for a few minutes when one of the back walls slides open and several human skeletons covered in poppies come staggering out aggressively.
Last edited by Rebonack on Nov 25, 2023 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

"Oh come on, you didn't even get zapped into being post minotaur puberty. That doesn't happen until you're as old as I am."
This is true. Being a high school sophomore, Khannie is still where Koshal used to be of 'really bulky, tall adult human' size. Koshal is rapidly approaching his uncle's inhumanly broad build and is destined to be even taller. But of course, being as big as Wenomir is still much bigger and bulkier than she's ever been before.
But on the plus side, now she can talk to her friend Tempest about this.

"Yeah they said it was for you but then I exploded it with ferns." The plants faded away once he left them behind, but evidence of the damage remains.

And then skeletons!

"Okay we didn't even DO anything this time!" Now Koshal regrets not bringing his crossbow. But that probably wouldn't have helped against skeletons anyway. Koshal waves his hand to try his more basic spell: a quick little blast of green fire that pops up in a skeleton's face and bursts into a bunch of tiny little green homing fire darts!
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

"Hah! That's going to be a lot more straightforward!"

Iknika is eager as ever to put her training into practice. She has enough sense not to go charging off recklessly, though. She zips back and forth in a line between the skeletons and Koshal, ready to jump and smack the first one to get close in the ribcage with her hammer.
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

"It just wouldn't be action archeology without skeletons," Khannie says as she hauls back with that double bitted axe to just totally clobber one of the skeletons. The axe may not be very sharp but all she needs is a blunt bronze surface to smack something with.

The skeletons don't fair very well. They're brittle old things that get scattered by axe and hammer and magic darts. Between Khannie and Iknika they aren't going to be getting anywhere close to Koshal.

Once the skeletons are dealt with Khannie buts the axe in her backpack if only because, "I probably shouldn't be whacking things with this."

So now a compartment with stairs leading deeper has been revealed. Khannie kneels down by one of the skeletons to examine the poppies. "It looks like they're growing outta them," she observes.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

Koshal goes over to the skeletons and looks at them over Khannie's shoulder.
"Do you think there could be something to this poppy goddess? I didn't really get a good depiction from the murals since the murals were of the sacrifice. And they can't be the skeletons of the tributes; they're human."
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

"Honestly, until now I wouldn't be able to tell a poppy apart from another flower," Iknika admits. "But these people sure liked them."
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

Looking at the murals more closely, the poppy goddess seems to be the queen of the gods? With her crown of poppies and double-bitted axe she sits above them. Down at the bottom the lowly workers, drugged and happy on her sacred tea, toil ceaselessly.

This place was apparently really messed up.

"It's a sorta flower that gets made into drugs. With the right doses it can be used as medicine to make it so you can't feel pain. Too much'll mess you up, though," Khannie reports. She knows these things because she has studied history and also because winners don't do drugs! Or at least that's what the anti-drug presentation at school said.

"These stairs look like they lead down into a lower area. Prolly gunna be more skeletons down there," Khannie reasons. She tries conjuring up a light but-!

"Heck. This dumb illusion is so thick I can't cast anything else. I'm gunna work on getting it off, I guess. If anything else comes up try to keep 'em away from me,"
Khannie says as she moves away from the stairs into the dark and sits down. Then? She casts a sleep spell!

...on herself.

And down she goes.

This is of course the exact moment when MORE skeletons come climbing up the stairs. More of them this time and are even MORE overgrow with flowers. Several have poppy pods where their eyes ought to be and they're ALL armed with axes. Not double-bitted ones! Just the regular sort for chopping trees or people.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

"I'm already sick of you guys." Koshal shouts, raising his hands.
The front few skeletons might find themselves being snatched into the air by Koshal's telekinesis and smashed down against the floor!
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

Iknika rushes the skeleton and tries to smack the first one with her hammer. The goal is to push it down the stairs, so that it takes others with it as it falls. It's not likely to be enough, though. She looks around for something she could push down the stairs to keep them off.
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

The skeletons are probably sick of you too Koshal. Or at least they would be if they were capable of feeling. Several are dashed to bits.

Another gets slammed by Iknika and goes tumbling down the stairs, taking two more with it.

The rest of the skeletons are still coming! Two manage to get to the top of the stairs and begin swinging their axes at Iknika. The axes are terribly heavy weapons and the skeletons lack shields so they aren't THAT big of a threat.

The table that the ghosts were preparing tea on is nearby. That could be lobbed down the stairs.

Also?

A black fox with a blot of liquid darkness at the end of her tail climbs out of Khannie's shadow. Or maybe more properly she IS Khannie's shadow. She looks over at the melee, then to the sleeping minotauress.

"This is one heckuva mess to wake up to," the fox says in a voice that is almost but not quite Khannie's. There's an air of mischievousness that Khannie's is definitely missing. The fox shoves the end of her tail under Khannie's jaw and begins prying.

If Koshal's uncle told him about the fox he had met then Koshal may find the fox' activity alarming.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

"Iknika, on your right for a sec!"
Koshal draws his sword, his magic temporarily drained. He charges forward, making three wide sweeps with his sword that take advantage of the reach of the weapon and his build. And especially how fragile the skeletons are. Before there can be a proper response Faye pulls him back much the way she did Khannie, returning him back to the table since The Fox is not a valid target for shadow walking.
"Are you sure that's safe?" he asks The Fox. Khannie DID say she would need her shadow to pry off her illusion so he's not entirely worried.
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

Iknika steps aside when Koshal asks her to, then spins around and throws her hammer at the skeletons in a spinning whirl of ice. While it smashes into them, she makes a run for the table.

"Help me throw it! We can block the stairs with it!"

As she speaks, the hammer returns to her hand in a flurry of cold white mist.
User avatar
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster
Posts: 3686
Joined: May 16, 2022 3:14 am

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Rebonack »

[The Mound]

Koshal's sweeping attack is pretty effective at warding skeletons away. These ones seem marginally more competent than the last batch. One gets an arm lopped off though the others backpedal-
-only for one to get obliterated by a flying hammer.

They begin advancing again, when a skeleton gets clocked from behind by the returning hammer.

Returning hammers are the best kind, objectively.

"No idea!" the fox replies with excited glee in her voice. "I've never tried this on unicorn me before but that spell woulda turned whoever it was used on into someone else. Not like new memories or whatever, just a new role. This Mask is of a tribute priestess that's supposed to sacrifice herself. Hecking nasty stuff."

She strains even harder with her tail-
-then ducks under an axe lobbed at her by a skeleton.

"Beans! These bones mean business. I wanna help but this dumb Mask is trying to get tighter. I can feel it prying loose but if I stop I dunno if I'll be able to get it off," the fox says, unfurling her whole mess of nine tails and bracing a few on the floor and under her OTHER tail to try to get more leverage.
User avatar
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 3384
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 11:31 pm
Location: Brinstar

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Keeper »

The Mound

"What so this is faerie nonsense?" Great. Absolutely wonderful.
Koshal nods and follows Iknika to the table. With her help, Koshal can lift the table off the ground!
And then take a big step forward, a good 180* of rotation, and LAUNCHES it at the skeletons! Hopefully Iknika doesn't get sent flying with it.
"Oh shoot I wasn't supposed to exert myself."
User avatar
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Posts: 2673
Joined: Jul 04, 2022 10:59 pm
Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Skullfort Town

Post by Morty »

[The Mound]

As it happens, Iknika was holding on to the table pretty firmly when Koshal flung it. Fortunately, she manages to let go of it in time and instead of flying all the way with it, she drops on top of a skeleton and smacks it into pieces with a downward swing of her hammer.
Post Reply