Delmah Phor

Locales found within the main city centers; primarily Inside, Riverside, and Skyside.
Artemis
Less-Fresh Toddler Poster
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Delmah Phor

Post by Artemis »

[Weapons Stall]

The clerk will helpfully slot in a few more gems. One made the sword burst into flame, another made it crackle with electricity, a third gave it a greenish cast with poison on the edge.

Tags:
Zefir
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Zefir »

Gold wrote: Sep 27, 2022 3:20 pm [Weapon Stall]

Oh, there were katanas here after all. They look pretty good, but they're lacking a certain something. The gem sockets are a point of interest, though.

Taos tilts her head quizzically. "Ehhh? No, silly, I'm talking to you in the dark clothing! You must get hot wearing all that black... Hehe, not that you weren't hot already." Fade may be flirt immune, but that won't stop Taos from trying.

Then, she's distracted by the sword suddenly frosting over. "Woow, cool! Show me what the other ones do?"
[Weapon Stall]

Fade looks at the robot with a blank impression.

"No." He says. "I don't feel any heat and my clothing is common for the climate. I think you are mistaken in your measure of temperature."

He then turns back to the clerk as he shows of the changeable blades.

"What kind of effects are there other then the elemental enchantments?"
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

Ironsmith wrote: Sep 28, 2022 3:41 am Eun reddens a bit at that. What kind of dance would Fayyaad have a whole other change of clothes fo-

Ooooooooh.

Her suspicions are only confirmed when Rose gives her an affirmative nod. Well, that's... an image.

...A very vivid image.

A very vivid and vivacious image.

At least he wears clothes for that. She's not picturing him naked.

Okay now she is. Damn it, Rose!

Oh right, and now she's thinking about that.

"...I'm going to, um... going to make a call real quick." Eun stammers, stepping away and pulling out her phone. Maybe a chat with Sam will clear her hea-

Nope, now she's thinking about her and Sam and-

...Buhan's probably having way too much fun up there.
"Oh dear. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it," Fayyaad admits. "It seems to have overloaded your friend somewhat."
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Rooftop

A jackdaw flies down and lands on a roof, an odd one with four wings. It tilts its head and looks around, before flying down to the market street and starting to change. It grows, getting larger as the larger pair of wings shifts and turns into a pair of arms, the legs change shape and stretch, the toes pressing together into a human foot, which is soon clad in a sturdy hiking boot, the legs above it in a pair of blue jeans, with a dark green chequered shirt on top, with holes cut in it for the larger pair of wings that remain. They're an androgynous figure, with short black hair, grey eyes and missing the left finger on their left hand. They smile and head down, looking for a store selling crickets or other insects.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
Recaiden
Old Fart Poster

Post by Recaiden »

Artemis wrote: Sep 27, 2022 10:57 amRaril smirks at Roth. "I have a few tricks up my sleeves." He declares, and remembers the sleight of hand lessons he'd been giving his daughter. A Black Dragon's Den branded pack of cards appears in his hand seemingly from nowhere. "But I'd not upstage these fellows right now." He nods to the jugglers.

Across the crowd he spots Eun and Rose with Fayaad. He doesn't recognize the latter, at least, he didn't know his name. The drow gives a wave, motioning for them to come stand with him and Roth.
"Oh, very clever of you." Card tricks, like humans do. But he doesn't have to demonstrate while real professionals are showing off so close by...

Speaking of the fire jugglers, Roth suggests to them- "Throw some to the crowd! That'll make it truly exciting."

And Raril is waving at some people. Roth supposes she should wave at them too? Yeah, let's do that.
"Friends of yours?" She asks, sounding doubtful.
~Inner Circle~
Character Directory
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Ironsmith wrote: Sep 28, 2022 5:24 am [Eun's Phone]

"I... well, I've got some pretty okay hearing. And my mum used to make homemade deviled chicken all the time. I just thought that sounded familiar is all." Eun explains. She's not about to entertain the notion that cartoon logic was somehow in play here; that would be incredibly un-scientific. More so than the rest of everything happening here now. "I'm in Delmah Phor right now, with Rose and... some... guy she knows."

There's an awkward pause, then, "I'm, um... I'm okay with no delivery. It'd be rude of me to just pop in and demand food, right?" Especially if she didn't even do it in person. "It was, um, still sweet of you to consider it, though." If he actually did; that seems to be a rhetorical statement, really. "So... um... yeah, I just... wanted to say hi, I guess. Hear from a familiar voice, you know? Other than Rose. I... I don't have anything against her, but she's a bit much sometimes, you know?"

He probably doesn't. Eun doesn't think the two have ever met. Or have they? They do work in the same place. Maybe Sam knows exactly what she's talking about. Or maybe she's managed to lose him. She really needs a better way of tracking who knows who.
Eun's Phone

"Oh I understand. Rose is Rose."
He's not sure but he thinks Rose made herself known to most of the MERC staff.
"But I'm always here for you if you want to call. Have you met anyone else there?" he asks conversationally.
Ironsmith
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Ironsmith »

[Eun's Phone]

"Well, um... no, not really." Eun begins reluctantly. "I'm trying, though. There's not a lot of approachable people here."

In fairness, Eun would have trouble finding approachable people at a handshakers' convention.

"I guess you could count Raril? I saw him just a little while ago. But it's not like I just now met him... that doesn't count, right?" She grimaces hard enough to be heard through the phone. "And... maybe Rose's friend? I swear I've seen him before, but I don't think I got his name before tonight. Can I count that?"

It's still a new-ish social connection, right?

-

"Nah, this is pretty normal levels of functionality for her." Rose replies with a dismissive wave. "Actually, she's doing really well today. Normally she'd just freeze and it'd be awkward for everyone involved. Getting out of a conversation she can't handle is a step up." She leans in toward Fayyaad. "Speaking of which, if you could sort of make a point of checking in every now and then, and sort of de-sensitizing her to talking to someone she finds extremely attractive, I'd take it as a personal favor. And if you see her doing anything... porcine, ignore it. She's extremely insecure about it."
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Gold
Old Fart Poster
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Gold »

[Weapon Stall]

Okay, Taos is starting to think this guy must be dense. She hopes he's not one of those impervious-to-flirting hero types. Those are the worst.

:3 "My sensors are never mistaken. Otherwise, how could I have spotted a guy as handsome as yourself?" That has to work.

She turns back to the clerk to ask "Let's say, hypothetically, I wanted my sword to be pink and glittery. Is there a gem for that?"
TASBot TALBot Solenoid Changer
"You monster!" -Gold Elemental - The Order of the Stick
Artemis

Post by Artemis »

[Weapons Stall]

"There's a few that will enhance the sharpness of the blade, possibly reduce its weight." The clerk explains. Tais gets an odd look at the request of pink and glittery, however. "I'm sure something like that could be arranged. We'd have to speak to an illusionist."

[Jugglers]

"Yes, actually." Raril says to Roth. "Though I don't know the tiefling's name." Fayaad had probably been in the Black Dragon's Den before though.

The jugglers jump down and clear the way for the eldest, who pulls a bottle of foul smelling liquid from his belt. He quaffs some of it, and holding up a brand expels a stream of fire at the crowd. They hoot an holler and jump back as quick as they can, for fear of getting their eyebrows scorched, or worse for anyone too slow.

While the majority of drow would be fast enough to evade, or knew enough to expect a dirty trick, there were a few unsuspecting humans in the crowd, particularly Rose and Eun.

Raril makes a gesture and speaks a word of power and suddenly the fire becomes crackling fireworks in various shades, spraying harmless sparks over the crowd. Unfortunately, fireworks at this range were blinding, if only temporarily.

Looks like Roth got her trick.

[Rooftops]

Down on the market street, especially close to the Underdark gate, were stalls offering insect based food of all sorts. From candied cave roaches to roasted leg of giant cave cricket.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Rooftops --> Market Street

Jack's eyes widen when she sees the roasted cricket legs. She'll reach into a pocket and pulls out some... coins, probably. They're very delicately carved stone, rather than metal, and octagonal rather than discs. "Ah, sorry. Apparently I filled my pockets with dwarf coins, rather than gold. Uh. How much for one?" There's quite a variety of them, all incredibly well-carved. Whilst they are dwarf currency, they aren't every day coins- there's too much work to make them for that. The coins are a mixture of flawless white marble, striated jasper, and jadeite.

Morty

Post by Morty »

Ironsmith wrote: Sep 29, 2022 5:35 am
"Nah, this is pretty normal levels of functionality for her." Rose replies with a dismissive wave. "Actually, she's doing really well today. Normally she'd just freeze and it'd be awkward for everyone involved. Getting out of a conversation she can't handle is a step up." She leans in toward Fayyaad. "Speaking of which, if you could sort of make a point of checking in every now and then, and sort of de-sensitizing her to talking to someone she finds extremely attractive, I'd take it as a personal favor. And if you see her doing anything... porcine, ignore it. She's extremely insecure about it."
"I suppose I can try easing her into it. She's not a bad-looking woman herself, after all." Fayyaad tilts his head. "...should I ask what 'porcine' means in this context?"
Artemis wrote: Sep 29, 2022 9:07 am "Yes, actually." Raril says to Roth. "Though I don't know the tiefling's name." Fayaad had probably been in the Black Dragon's Den before though.
Fayyaad then turns away from Rose and bows slightly to Raril.

"I'm Fayyaad ibn-Haashid al-Zafar, a license-holder of MERC. I'm pleased to meet you."

They have in fact met before, but Raril wasn't in a good shape back then. Best not to bring it up, Fayyaad decides.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

"I mean that very literally." Rose clarifies. "Apparently there was an incident a while back involving a fae goddess or something trying her hand at curing Eun's anxiety, one thing led to another and she's a werepig now." She shrugs. "And Vlad and Miranda are part succubus, and I'm sure Quire got some sort of supernatural thing, too, so that leaves me as the only one of us who doesn't have some kind of magic shenanigans going on."

On the other hand, tank.

"Anyway, yeah, just try not to draw attention to it if she starts sniffing for truffles or snorts weirdly at some point. I'm only telling you so you can brace yourself; don't let on that you know until she tells you." With that, Rose turns back just in time to see the fireworks go off in her face, which leaves her mildly nonplussed. Whoa, someone got a little too free and loose with the pyrotechnics. Then she sees Raril and gives him her biggest grin. "Ohmygod, hi! I haven't seen you in... well, it has to be near a year now, right? How're you doing, Raril?"

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Recaiden
Old Fart Poster

Post by Recaiden »

[Jugglers]

Roth ... does not react quickly enough to avoid a spray of fire.
So it's fairly lucky that Raril has transformed them to fireworks right before her face.

She gives a surprised cry that turns into laughter as she realizes what's happened. Well, she did ask for fire, right? Still, the drider is left blinking to try to clear her watering purple eyes.
"Hello, Raril's unnamed friend. I'm sure it would be nice to meet you."
~Inner Circle~
Character Directory
Artemis

Post by Artemis »

[Market Street]

The drow selling cricket legs wrinkles his nose at Jack, but seems to recognize the coins as legal tender. Dwarves didn't trade directly with drow often, but their currency made it through the underdark well enough. He quotes Jack a price probably a little high, even for festival food, but she was the one flashing her coins, such as they were. If she agrees, she'll get a big roasted cricket leg on a stick for her trouble.

[Jugglers]

Raril greets Rose and Fayaad a bit awkwardly. Mostly because he was quite blinded by the fireworks he created. Blinking, his vision clears and he grins at the pair. "Rose! Hello! It has been too long. And Fayaad... you look really familiar." The drow furrows his brow. "I must be getting old. Do you hang out in my bar?"

Meanwhile, the rest of the light-sensitive crowd was reeling from the pyrotechnic display. Even the jugglers looked bewildered.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Ironsmith wrote: Sep 29, 2022 5:35 am [Eun's Phone]

"Well, um... no, not really." Eun begins reluctantly. "I'm trying, though. There's not a lot of approachable people here."

In fairness, Eun would have trouble finding approachable people at a handshakers' convention.

"I guess you could count Raril? I saw him just a little while ago. But it's not like I just now met him... that doesn't count, right?" She grimaces hard enough to be heard through the phone. "And... maybe Rose's friend? I swear I've seen him before, but I don't think I got his name before tonight. Can I count that?"

It's still a new-ish social connection, right?
Eun's Phone

"Hm. Raril is a name that sounds familiar. Who's Rose's friend? He like her?" Sam is trying to think of where he's heard that name. Didn’t he work with a guy named that once? Delmah Phor? Didn't he date someone from there once? The nice part-dragon girl.
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Eun's Phone]

"My understanding is that they're... um, sleeping together. Regularly." Eun reddens. "So they're either friends or she's trying to kill hi- AAAH!"

"...S-sorry. Someone... was not careful with the fireworks. I'm fine; I'm wearing fire-retardant clothing."

Thanks, Felicity.

"Anyway, um... maybe you know him? Fayyaad? Fayyaad ibn-Haashid al-Zafar? Does that name sound familiar to you?"

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Eun's Phone

"Oh yeah, Fayyaad and I went shopping once. He's stopped in from time to time, too. Tell him I said hello. He's a good guy." Sam responds cheerily. "Raril too if it's the same guy we went on a quest once." Sam sure knows a lot of people.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Jugglers]

"Ah, say no more. It's simply the Nexus at work." Fayyaad nods, understanding completely. He flinches from the fire and the fireworks, but his reaction seems more tame than that of others. Comes with being a pyromancer, perhaps. "Well, we have met, actually," he tells Raril. "There was a... bad situation and I helped Astrana with a ritual to cure you. But we didn't really speak or introduce ourselves."
Zefir
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Zefir »

[Weapon Stall]

Fade is way worst then that. If you know his background you easily get it. I would say.

" Your sensor have some strange readings as it seems. To me it sounds like a useless set of informations." Fade replies in his emotionless voice. He also doesn t use expressions.

He then turns to the clerk again.
"Fight relevant effects are highly appreciated for me. I thinkthat 2 Hand sword is fine or do you got anything more special."
Recaiden
Old Fart Poster

Post by Recaiden »

[Jugglers]

"And to think, you said something about not upstaging them. Fairly certain?"
Raril and his people seem to be all sorted. And it seems vision is returning to Roth's eyes.

So what she does, is step over to Eun.
"Hello there, festival-goer! Who are you talking to?"
And means it. You see, this spider-person has never seen a phone in her life. She's been terribly sheltered as far as the Nexus goes.
~Inner Circle~
Character Directory
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Marketplace

Jack pays without quibbling; she's not really got a firm hand on money, and found a pirate's buried treasure once. Given her relative lack of expenditure, it'll last her a while. She's very happy with her giant cricket leg, and will thank the vendor before walking off and taking a bite and crunching it as she looks around to see if there's anyone else to meet.

Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Jugglers]

"AH!" Eun starts, dropping her phone in the process, sending it clattering across the pavement.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit-" The scientist mumbles to herself as she goes off after it, no doubt having to deal with it being kicked around by the various people in the square in the process. Sam's probably really confused on the other end of the line. And if she's not careful, it's probably going to break and then she'll have to go through all the trouble of printing off a new one and getting it tied to her old contacts and account information and oh crap is that a drider following her?

Well. Now she's running away from Roth as much as she's running toward her misplaced smartphone.

-

Rose, meanwhile, looks to be torn between continuing what will no doubt turn into an interesting conversation between a highly attractive and skilled dancer and a highly attractive and skilled musician, and helping Eun recover her phone and deal with the difficulty that is trying to navigate a party like this on her own. Should... she go after her, or...?

...Eun can take care of herself. Or at the very least, she's not going to learn how to if Rose is always over her shoulder, right? Maybe she should just leave her to her own devices.

The fact that she gets to enjoy some very pleasant company in the meantime is really just a side benefit. Right?

"...Wait, hang on, Astrana?" Rose snickers a little. "From what I hear, she and her rituals are rather... infamous." She grins. "So, please, if you would... dish."

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Recaiden
Old Fart Poster

Post by Recaiden »

[Panicking Scientist]

Ah. It's been some time since people panicked upon seeing her. Maybe this human has recognized her, just like that time in Skyside where-
No, wait, that's impossible even if you allow time travel.
Eun's shouting must have to do with that little plastic widget that she dropped.

"Wait...
Roth decides she will be helpful and points a finger at the distant smartphone, trying to levitate it over to her hand so that it can be passed off to Eun. Of course, this probably just makes people in the square run into it even more than before. It might end up anywhere.
~Inner Circle~
Character Directory
Gold
Old Fart Poster
Pronouns: He/him

Post by Gold »

[Weapon Stall]

!:< Okay, if he's not getting the hint after that, he never will. Disappointing, but you can't get every guy.

Turning her attention back to the clerk, she says :3 "As for me, I'm in the market for a high-quality katana."
TASBot TALBot Solenoid Changer
"You monster!" -Gold Elemental - The Order of the Stick
AshenAmbrosia
Pronouns: she/her

Post by AshenAmbrosia »

[New Arrivals]

Two men show up for the festival.

The first, at first glance, seems to fit right in with the crowd, with his grey skin, long white hair, and elegantly tapered ears. The dark elf is dressed in plain, though obviously finely-made clothes - a dark vest, well-fitted trousers, and a purple shirt - all finely tailored and made of high quality materials, but otherwise lacking in embroidery or any other decoration commonly indicating wealth. The only pieces of jewelry are his earrings, and a silver brooch holding his cloak, carved in the shape of a quill. The elf doesn't seem to be carrying any weapons, but that counted little around these parts, as it was always assumed that anyone could be carrying any number of hidden daggers or other blades, often poisoned, secreted about their person. Anyone taking a closer look will find the elf to be unusually tense, though, eyes flickering restlessly between the stall wares and passing drow. Again, not unusual for a drow, but a sharp eyed observer would note the unusually light skin and the silvery-lilac eyes as proof of this one's outsider status - clear as the sunlit realms of his parentage. A half-breed.

The second man couldn't be more different, standing out from the crowd with his dark orange-brown skin, pointy-tipped tail, and black, dragon-like horns sweeping back through a wide-brimmed hat adorned with a flaming phoenix feather. He's dressed flamboyantly, with tight leather pants, a tiny leather jacket open to bare his well-muscled chest and abdomen, and ornate gauntlets, black enamel chased in bronze. With the pair of daggers and small sword hanging openly at his hip, the tiefling is very much playing the part of the swaggering bravo, sauntering with exaggerated braggadocio by the elf's side.
Artemis

Post by Artemis »

[Weapons Stall]

"We have a few examples of two handed swords." The clerk says, gesturing to a few laid out on black velvet, there's a couple of straight edged designs, as well as an oversized falchion. "Would you like to test some of them?" He offers, gesturing to a cleared space in the middle of the stalls. Pig carcasses have been strung up on poles for potential buying to test the various cutting weapons on.

To Taos the clerk says "We have a few katana sets, but something could be custom made for you if you like?"

[Jugglers]

"I had lost my memories," Raril explains, keeping half an eye on Eun. Darting out into the crowd could be dangerous. "due to having my soul separated from my body by an assassination attempt, paid for by my dear brother. I recall her dancing around me," She'd actually gotten changed in front of him too, but he wouldn't divulge that. "and myself, rather foolishly, complimenting her more than a married man should. She didn't seem to mind, and neither did I at the time. Gods did I feel guilty though when I got my memories back!" He says with a laugh.

[Market Street]

A young drow woman with draconic features wearing a red wrap dress, to compliment her deep red scales, spots Jack. A House Xar'Cha guard follows her from stall to stall. "Oh hello? Where did you get that... it that cricket? Goddess, I didn't know they got that big."

Elsewhere on the street, stand a pair Wren may recognize from his memories from Raril. Erelae and Sornnolu, his... no Raril's, two eldest children. Erelae was wearing a tight fitting outfit of pure silvery-white, which stood out starkly in the dark street and against her black skin. Sornnolu wore robes in black with a silvery spiderweb patter across them. In his hand he carried a staff, at the top of which was curled up a silver pseudo-dragon, watching the crowd hungrily.
AshenAmbrosia
Pronouns: she/her

Post by AshenAmbrosia »

[Market Street]

Kal, detecting his companion's tension, decides to go with a tension-breaker. Which is to say, bringing his tail up for a playful swat across the rear.

Wren's eyes widen, and he almost turns, before realizing what happened and rounding on Kal, hissing.
"Can you not? This place drives me up the wall as it is. I've no idea why Cass thought it would be a good idea to bring you with me."
"Because I'm funny, charming, and good at fighting?"
"Musclebound and dumb as a brick more like. Do you have to give that challenging stare to everyone in the crowd? It's like you want to start a fight."
"I do. Fights are fun. When does the fighting part start, anyway? Cass said there would be duels and stuff."

Wren rolls his eyes and forges ahead in the crowd, indulging in a few muttered curses that might make the heads of any nearby drow turn, if they heard them. As such, he's not at all expecting it when he almost comes face to face with... them.

Wren freezes completely, a momentary expression of pain and longing etching itself across his features as he happens across... My children. Two drow strangers. We have a different family, now.

The voice bubbled up from his subconscious, crooning into his conscious brain like a lover's whisper. Startled, Wren ducks under an awning into a nearby stall and mutters a greeting to the merchant, hardly checking what wares were on display.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[Jugglers]

Fayyaad's eyebrows rise. He wasn't there for that. Of course, he has since seen more of Astrana...

"I was about to say that the ritual was more innocuous than Astrana's reputation would suggest. When we met in the Black Dragon's Den, all it involved was holding hands while Astrana performed a seance of sorts. She's very knowledgeable on all matters occult. And a striking woman, of course. I can't blame anyone for flirting... but I can see it being quite embarrassing afterwards, yes." His eyes drift away from Rose and Raril and out into the crowd. "Speaking of striking people. That's my good friend Kal... dressed up in a fascinating style." Rose will have no trouble guessing just what kind of "friend" Kal is to Fayyaad. "The other one I do not know, but he looks familiar, so I think I can guess who he is."
Ironsmith

Post by Ironsmith »

[Phone Panic]

whhhp!

Is the approximate sound of a smartphone flying through the air and landing in Roth's hand. It's not like there's anything about it which would make it particularly difficult to manipulate.

Of course, the immediate consequences of this are that Eun is now stuck staring at her, frozen with indecision. Did... did she really want her phone back that badly? That she's risk getting within arm's reach of a spider-lady, without anyone to back her up if it turns out she's one of the less savory people around here? Not to mention all the boots and dirt that were just touching it. She'd need to sanitize it in seven different ways before she'd even be comfortable putting her finger on the screen again. And then there's the small issue of it being in the hands of a drider that she was pointedly avoiding before... even if she turned out not to be particularly threatening, the awkwardness of going back up and asking for her phone was a daunting prospect.

Maybe she should just print out another one. It seems less likely to give her a heart attack.

[Jugglers]

At this point, Rose is pretty much assuming Fayyaad's "friends" are of the sort that come with benefits until proven otherwise. Just as long as she doesn't overtly broach the subject, that tends to work out; if she's wrong, they're still platonically close, and if she's right, she's not blindsided by the revelation that there is, in fact, some bed-rocking happening when she isn't around. Which is really only a few steps away from it happening when she is around.

"Well, by all means, let's go meet them, yeah?" Rose smiles and turns back to Raril. "...Unless that's going to offend the missus. Or mister. Whichever it is."

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
Zefir
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Zefir »

[Weapon Stall]

Fade doesn t mind Taos reaction. He doesn t care for emotions so this kind of seducing just peels off his cold shoulder. Maybe it is because his kind doesn t need to seduce each other as they don t reproduce. A mystery still not solved.

Other then that he goes to the designated place. The falcion is not his style so he doesn t look at it. Instead he grabs the first 2 hand sword with one hand. He swings it around the target but stops befor it hit. In more then one case the blade slides and hits the target. Fade doesn t seem to mind. Then last he just slashes one of the targets cutting it in half unless the sharpness od the blade is to low.

"The balance of the blade is off. And i guess all of them aren t usable for 1 hand combat. Is there a smith to make a working swor?"