Inside

Locales found within the main city centers; primarily Inside, Riverside, and Skyside.
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster

Re: Inside

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

"Some kinda goop from Skyside," Ghost replies, eyeing the canisters.

They're made of glass with metal caps at either end. It gives a good view of the glowing green slime inside.

That...

Appears to churn and wriggle of its own accord. Almost like it's alive.

Which is disturbing.

"It doesn't say what it is, though. Um, well, it DOES but I don't know what these chemical names mean."

Khannie isn't a chemist! Or a mad scientist. Does Jason know about chemistry stuff? She isn't sure.

Tags:
bc56
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
"It looks gross," Facade comments insightfully. "I think we've found everything we can. We should go up there and stop them." She ascends silently to outside the office with a jump and a beat of her wings.
Avatar by me! No more outsourcing!
Morty
Moderately Powerful Moderator
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Morty »

[Planar Introductions]

"I know I just ate, but I wouldn't mind digging into a dragon-sized meal all the same," Thariza says as she sits down. Partly to let Ambrosia broach the topic of her break-up when and how she wants, but it's also true.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

Definitely time to bring this mess to a close.

Up the stairs to the office where our heroes will come upon a disturbing scene.

The office had been turned into a make-shift lab of sort, with an operating table (with limb restraints) and various medical machines. One of the canisters of green goop is slotted into a machine, which in turn has tubes inserted into the arm of the poor person strapped to the table. They look... pretty out of it. Probably sedated?

A fellow in a surgeon's garb with over sized goggles and rubber gloves stands nearby, checking the outputs.

"The subject is prepped. Experimental substance variant 12-L will be injected at one percent lethal dose to gauge reaction."

Uh oh that guy is about to do bad things.

Probably best to stop him quick.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
This is a problem. Facade isn't sure if she can take down the scientist fast enough. At least she has the element of surprise. She jumps through the office window, trusting her magically reinforced clothes to bear the brunt of the shattering glass, and pitches a brick of burning sulphur at the tank full of ooze.
It's just what came naturally for her.
Recaiden
Old Fart Poster

Post by Recaiden »

[Train]
bc56 wrote: Oct 24, 2022 4:29 pmThe tentacle is torn through, releasing Jason who immediately follows Kiun towards the exit. But as they run, there's a sickening CRUNCH as the entity tightens its could around the car, shattering glass and bending metal and plastic inwards. This is followed by a loud screech and everyone being thrown violently towards the front of the car as the train grinds to a halt "It's more fun to watch you squirm..." the Eidolon replies, "... Like rats in a trap."
Or is it just toying with Jason too? Kind of Eidolon to happen to answer questions that aren't even asked aloud.

Kiun is thrown from her feet and probably falls into Jason - there's not enough room in here for her to fly clear of a suddenly stopped train. It also doesn't leave her much time to banter with Eidolon and argue against its shortsighted view; she's just trying to get her bearings again.

Haru, on the other hand, got her tentacles around a rail in an instant, swung a little way down the train car, and is basically undisturbed. In fact, she's right now sending a jet of fire from her palm to scorch the part of Eidolon outside the window. A bit of shattered glass has found unarmed skin to cut, but she doesn't seem to mind. The waiting is over, and this battle is becoming exciting.
~Inner Circle~
Character Directory
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

When in down through bricks at things.

The glass canister shatters when the brick slams into it, spilling glowing green goop all over the floor. The mad scientist reacts to this pretty negatively.

"No you fools! The substance MUST be contained!" he yells as the green slime begins to aggressively spread across the floor, lashing out with little feelers in search of organic material.

There isn't much in the way of life down there. Except for dust mites and bacteria and stuff.

But, apparently, that's enough.

Because a giant amalgam of all the gross bugs and germs in the ancient carpet begins rapidly swelling in size until the abomination is at least as big as a cow! A horrible oozy giant mite! That probably hungers for flesh or something! A huge glowing azure eye in the middle of its misshapen head casts its gaze over the room, long ropy tendrils ending in blobby claws snapping at the air around it.

The scientist immediately turns to flee-
-and gets a tendril lashed around his ankle for his trouble.

Only for Ghost to go darting forward and chop him free?

"Get the guy on the bed unshackled, we'll stop this thing," Ghost yells at the scientist, her command unyielding.

The creepy mad scientist quickly shakes the severed tendril off his leg and nods, hurrying to remove the restrains from the person he was experimenting on.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
Seeing the blob monster thing grow out of nothing, Facade jumps back beyond its reach. She disagrees with Ghost's choice to trust the scientist with releasing the prisoner - that seems like a really bad idea, he'll probably feed the prisoner to the monster or run away while they're busy fighting. But she can't exactly keep an eye on him while there's a much bigger threat in the room.
She runs her fingers along her throat, flicks them forward, and breathes a cone of flame over the giant slime mite. She's not allowed to kill people, but that thing's not people.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

The giant oozy mite is absolutely not people.

It also really doesn't like getting set on fire.

The monster replies to this by spitting a big blob of green goop at Facade! The goop in question isn't caustic or mutagenic or anything of that nature, it's just really sticky and might strike the hero with enough force to glue her to the wall behind her. Not immediately dangerous, but getting glued to a surface when a monster is about really isn't the best situation.

Ghost levels her pistol at the monster and blasts at it with a force projectile! Pew pew!

And the scientist? He's actually freeing the prisoner and sort of half carrying him and half leading him away from the fight. There's a good chance he'll flee as soon as he's clear, but he doesn't want to book it while there are heroes keeping an eye on him. He might be a mad scientist, but he isn't a DUMB scientist.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
Facade is slimed! That's gross and it really puts the self-cleaning enchantment on her clothes to the test. She needs to think and get out of this mess.
Fortunately, she can still breathe fire, so she keeps doing that to ward the creature away while she tries to come up with an escape. She's not sure if the slime will collapse in on her if she changes to something smaller, or if it will stretch to still hold her if she changes to something bigger.

Train
Eidolon was answering the question that was asked aloud.
Jason also tumbles forward, but comes up on his feet and fires an energy blast at the wall of the train, blowing open a hole.
"Out here! Go!" He motions for Kiun to move before the tentacles can close over the gap.
Haru's fire burns the entity, but it doesn't seem severely hurt.
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Thursday Violist »

[Riftline: an Angel and Me]

Fortunately, this is one of the older trains so the windows are capable of opening. Opens pretty easily, too! Unfortunately, Marianne is correct that it's a small window. It doesn't open up very high. A child could fit through, and maybe a dog, but that's about it.

But at least Marianne has experience with feeling these dangly sensations!
She's already ahead of the curve.
The woman accompanying Marianne thinks the world would be better off if everyone had experience with this dangling feeling.

"I thought you didn't want me touching you," the woman comments, even though she is not at all going to pass up this opportunity. Of course not! Marianne is literally saying to do it, how could she not?

She turns her head away, reaches down, and tries to 'hold onto Marianne' by way of a hug. Mmmmmm.....hugs are nice, aren't they?
Of course, the blackness from her hands leave a claw-mark stain where they touch, but Marianne has already figured out that sunlight evaporates it and the sun is still up, so it should be gone sooner or later.

The barrier, by the way, works to stop the dangly feeling, even with eyes closed. And the fact that it glows will surely help once they go into the tunnel! Which is less than a minute away. "What's it do, anyway?" she asks, trying to prolong the hug as long as possible.
Even doing this, she keeps on looking at the teddy bears, and the bleeding body, and the mannequin, hoping Marianne keeps watch on the ones on the other side of the train.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

That's one of the big problems with mysterious monster goop. Will it do something weird? Or just act like gross green snot? There's really no way to find out unless you try!

Ghost's projectile crashes into the mite, which doesn't seem very happy about this. It has skittered out of Mary's fire breathing range so it can attempt a full body tackle against Ghost!

This of course results in the mite charging right through her as if she wasn't there. As soon as she's clear of the monster's bulk she whirls around, aiming her force enhanced baton at the monster's back.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
Facade decides.
With a soft hiss, she resumes her snake form, hoping to be small and slippery enough to slither out of the goo even if it does collapse onto her. The giant mite seems occupied with Ghost right now, so she doesn't need to worry about that. But what's the scientist doing?
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

Shape of-!

SNAKE!

It turns out that the sticky goop had actually hardened a bit, so when Facade shrinks the slime doesn't shrink with her. Which means she's free to escape! That's probably a good thing for her. And very possibly the unconscious test subject. At the moment the scientist is leading prisoner out of the office and toward the stairs that lead to a section of the warehouse that our heroes haven't had a chance to investigate just yet.

If Mary peeks over in that direction she'll get a good view of several grotesque, bloated, oozing, ogre-like creatures in cages with electronics installed into their skulls.

Very unpleasant!

Meanwhile! Ghost clobbers the mite again and this time around something inside it cracks. It twitches, its motions sluggish and uncoordinated as it struggles to mount a counter-offensive. With her foe temporarily fully paralyzed Ghost raises her baton as it begin blazing with foxfire moments before she plunges it downward for a deadly coup de grace.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
"Quick! He'sss got more monssstersss over here!" Facade hisses, slithering out the door and following the scientist. She doesn't especially care whether Ghost ends up making that killing blow or not, saving the prisoner and catching the scientist are more important. She tenses her coils and lunges.

She's not a very big snake. But she's quick. She can maybe trip him up and distract him. People tend to be easily freaked out by snakes.
Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

Thursday Violist wrote: Oct 25, 2022 9:26 pm [Riftline: an Angel and Me]

Fortunately, this is one of the older trains so the windows are capable of opening. Opens pretty easily, too! Unfortunately, Marianne is correct that it's a small window. It doesn't open up very high. A child could fit through, and maybe a dog, but that's about it.

But at least Marianne has experience with feeling these dangly sensations!
She's already ahead of the curve.
The woman accompanying Marianne thinks the world would be better off if everyone had experience with this dangling feeling.

"I thought you didn't want me touching you," the woman comments, even though she is not at all going to pass up this opportunity. Of course not! Marianne is literally saying to do it, how could she not?

She turns her head away, reaches down, and tries to 'hold onto Marianne' by way of a hug. Mmmmmm.....hugs are nice, aren't they?
Of course, the blackness from her hands leave a claw-mark stain where they touch, but Marianne has already figured out that sunlight evaporates it and the sun is still up, so it should be gone sooner or later.

The barrier, by the way, works to stop the dangly feeling, even with eyes closed. And the fact that it glows will surely help once they go into the tunnel! Which is less than a minute away. "What's it do, anyway?" she asks, trying to prolong the hug as long as possible.
Even doing this, she keeps on looking at the teddy bears, and the bleeding body, and the mannequin, hoping Marianne keeps watch on the ones on the other side of the train.

"I don't want you surprising me." Marianne corrects. "Did you think I just had some aversion to touching or something?"

That's probably good news for her companion. If she's nice about it, that would mean a lot more angel hugs... and if this one is anything to go by, they're basically the physical manifestation of "there, there, everything is going to be all right". Only effective.

Mmm.

Meanwhile, Marianne starts awkwardly shuffling through the cabin, the barrier following her as she slowly makes her way to the front of the car, hoping to get to the engine of this thing, sooner or later. The woman's plan of pulling the emergency stop was a good one, but since these aren't working, she'll have to head up to the actual brakes and try those. If they run into any more passengers on the way, maybe she can get them out of harm's way, too.

...Although she might want to wait until they're on the far side of the tunnel to actually pull said brakes, if and when she reaches them. Doing otherwise would be a good way to trap everyone on the train.

"Right." Marianne nods, seeming to agree that talking while they go about their business here would help, somehow. Get their minds off what's happening and... well, actually, mostly just her mind. The lady's probably fine, she's hugging an angel. "This should keep... whatever's in here, off of us. Nothing short of a Mulchman could get through that barrier, I don't think. We should be safe as long as we stick together."
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

SNAKE ATTACK!

The scientist shouts a terrified, "EGAD!" as he gets a snake to the face and around the legs and all sorts of other problems mostly involving having an angry reptile on him all of a sudden. He trips and topples over, the prisoner slumping heavily against a nearby crate as soon as he isn't supported anymore. Still seems to be pretty out of it thanks to the sedative.

With neither strength nor grace, the mad scientist will try to pull Facade off himself and hurl her away. Because let's be real, that's how most people would react to aggressive snakes.

Meanwhile!

Ghost plunges her baton into the giant mite's head! There's a pretty gross squelching noise as it kicks its legs fruitlessly for a few seconds before falling still. There! That takes care of that! Pulling her weapon out of the mutant abomination, she hurries toward the stairs to find Facade all tangled up in the villainous scientist.

"Have you got him?"
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Rebonack wrote: Oct 23, 2022 10:05 pm [Market Street Mayhem]

While Khannie has her human disguise active there's no problem.

But Khannie's human disguise isn't always active. When she falls asleep it's back to spooky nine-tailed zoroark for her. And as soon as she's got NINE TAILS that mean's she's got nine fox stink-glands. Their room smells awful and it is driving Mary crazy. And it really doesn't help that, in spite of smelling like a fox, Khannie still doesn't like fox-stink.

This is probably Inari's divine retribution for complaining about foxes smelling bad.

Anywho, Khannie is on a MISSION.

This is the NEXUS after all. And the Nexus is a place where anything is possible!

Anything like, say, a place having some sort of perfume or deodorizer or SOMETHING that can neutralize fox smell for a couple hours upon application so her room doesn't smell like fox-musk constantly.

She doesn't make it too terribly far into the Market Street before noticing two really odd things.

First?

It's weirdly empty.

Second?

There's weird fog everywhere that smells vaguely of ozone.

This is something she recognizes immediately thanks to her Dangers of the Digital World class. She pulls on the goggles hanging around her neck (eye protection is important!) and releases Sirius! "Hey I'm not making a false call, right? This is one of those cloud things digimon pop out of?" she asks.

Bold of her assuming that Sirius would know the answer.
Market Street Mayhem

Sirius emerges! And immediately slips his own goggled hood over his head. Eye protection is indeed important.
"I think so. It makes my skin feel all tingly."
Maybe he'll meet other digimon! They can talk about how cool Khannie is. Because she's very cool. He has a cool partner.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

Shadowcaller wrote: Oct 22, 2022 10:28 pm [Planar Introductions]

"Don't say things that might still happen." Ambrosia shudders but then takes another deep breath and heads out the bathroom and back to their table.

"I'm back, sorry about that. Had... to make an important call." She looks between Utayo and 'NeOn'. "How... have things gone here?"
Keeper wrote: Oct 23, 2022 6:00 pm Planar Introductions

"Everything's going just fine. Take all of the time that you need." Embralat/Ne0n says quietly. She moves out of the way so Ambrosia can take her seat again.
Morty wrote: Oct 24, 2022 8:15 pm [Planar Introductions]

"I know I just ate, but I wouldn't mind digging into a dragon-sized meal all the same," Thariza says as she sits down. Partly to let Ambrosia broach the topic of her break-up when and how she wants, but it's also true.
[Planar Introductions]

It appears NeOn and Utayo were having quite an amicable conversation when the other two return. She gives them her full attention when they do, though. "Of course. We were just discussing cybernetic augmentation."
~Images by Soushiyo
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Market Street Mayhem]

There we go!

That's how you can tell Khannie is a pretty amazing protagonist.

Not only does she have goggles, her PARTNER has goggles, too!

They're both decked out in coolness.

"Yeah, it's kinda itchy," Khannie agrees, adjusting her goggles to make sure they're on straight. "Let's see if we can't figure out what's going on. And where everyone is."

Which means?

Deeper into the fog.

It isn't too long before they discover where everyone is. A small group of people are frozen in spooky looking frozen darkness! They're just standing there, as though cowering from something, and locked in place within the solidified gloom.

Khannie doesn't even think twice before approaching it, reaching out one hand toward the prison. It... sort of wiggles? at her will.

"There's some weird stuff going on with these shadows they won't listen to me," Khannie says, scowling at the thought of some monster doing something like this to people. "Gunna bet if we find whoever did this and kick their butt we'll be able to free everyone."

She, of course, pounds her fist into her palm at the butt kicking comment.

"Keep a lookout, they might be close and it's hard to see in this dumb fog."
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
"I think ssso!" Facade hisses. Throwing an angry snake off of you is no easy task - it's like throwing limp, angry ropes. Facade coils herself tighter around the limb she has the best grip on, which happens to be the left arm. "Hold ssstill, or I'll bite you!" she threatens, baring her fangs. It's a mostly empty threat, but she does have venom in those things.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

That poor, poor mad scientist.

Getting threatened by an angry talking snake.

This really wasn't what he was hoping would happen today. He just got a new shipment of mutagen and he was hoping that he might get the concoction just right this time! Imagine how much he could have learned! These darn capes didn't even give him a change to release his mutant slaves.

Terrible.

He holds very still when Facade threatens him. Ghost doesn't repeat the no killing rule because she is PRETTY sure Facade isn't actually going to bite the guy.

"Arms out, doc, you're getting citizen's arrested," Ghost declares as she pulls out the zip-tie cuffs. The goons up near the roof entrance haven't even figured out what's going on yet thanks to Ghost's screen.

However...

"IDIOTS! WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR!"

Okay that gets their attention.

The begin descending and-!
-notice that the mad scientist has already been captured by a cape.

NOPE!

Absolutely not.

They're paid to keep regular folks and snoops out of the warehouse. Not to throw down with capes when they've got no idea what said cape can do. What if she can melt their bones with her brain or something? They like having unmelted bones! Rather than coming to their employer's aid they flee.
Thursday Violist
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Thursday Violist »

Surprise hugs are the best. Being 'nice' about it...would mean no surprise hugs. But not being nice about it would mean no more hugs...it's a huge dilemma.
"No, I still think you've got an aversion. You're just pretending you don't, so that I won't let go," the woman claims. She shuffles along with Marianne forwards. Each time they pass one of those blue teddy bears with red crossed-out eyes, she releases an arm from the embrace and grabs the bear by its head, and tosses it towards the back of the train, before returning it. "Only way you could convince me otherwise is after we get out of this situation."
On a related note, as the embrace goes on, on the woman's cheeks below her eyes, there's the same shadowy black inky stuff flowing down her cheeks, then down her chin to her neck, then down. . . .

The train enters the tunnel.

Soon, everything is dark with pretty much the only source of light being the glow of the shield, which casts interesting shadows all over. The lights deep within the woman's voids of eyes don't really help at all since they're not that bright anyway.

With Marianne's barrier keeping the dangling-things-in-the-dark off and the woman tossing the bears backwards, there's only one more obstacle they need to pass to get to the door out of this cabin.
Well, two obstacles.
There's two of the weird passengers in front of them that they need to pass to get to the front, since all the rest are quickly behind them.
And one of the passengers is on the right. And one is on the left. And it's very hard to keep an eye on both of them right at the moment of passing, while also watching the three unmoving passengers behind them, too. It's probably possible, but would require coordination, as the woman is mostly just looking backwards and hoping Marianne directs them safely past any obstacle.

And
The first moment one of the two is no longer watched, that unmoving passenger suddenly has its legs out in the aisle, as if daring the angel and the woman to trip over it.
Trip over it, panic while falling, lose line of sight, and everything that follows whenever there's things that only move when you're not looking at them.

"Speaking of Mulchwomen, who came up with that name, anyway? 'Cause mulch is a good thing, but it just screams 'propaganda' to me." Talking. She keeps on doing it.

((As an aside, how many passenger cars were you imagining before the engine? I can't actually remember what I originally thought, whether this was the only one before the engine, or if there was another they had to travel through, or if the engine was part of this car just separated by a single sliding door like in old subway movies...and I figure instead of me declaring something that might contradict what you were imagining or what I implied earlier, we'll just go with what you're thinking and declare it true))
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Market Street Mayhem

Sirius doesn't really know how that works but it sure seems NEFARIOUS.
He makes an attempt to cut the weird shadows with his claws but that doesn't work either.
He peers out into the fog, staring REALLY HARD. He also sniffs the air. Just a little. In case the enemy is stinky. Not because he has a dog-like sense of smell or anything.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
With the doctor tied up, Facade returns to humanoid form... Almost. She glances back at her serpentine coils. "Oops. I forgot about legs." She doesn't change back right away though. "It's kind of elegant, don't you think?"
A pause.
"Oh. Right. What do we do with him?" She gestures at the mad scientist.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Market Street Mayhem]

"I could maybe try punching this stuff open but that would probably hurt the people," Khannie growls as she moves away from one set of shadow-statues and toward the side of a storefront that has been sort of... eaten. Like a big purple orb had formed and just taken a semi-spherical chunk out of the building and left a bunch of shimmery purple stuff behind.

DEFINITELY a work of injustice.

Khannie stiffens all of a sudden, glancing around, her fingers balling into fists. "Did you hear that?"

Yep.

DARKNESS BLAST!

The dark energy attack blindsides the girl, causing her to give a pained, "ZORO!" as about a third of her human disguise just evaporates, thankfully taking the brunt of the attack but throwing her to the ground none the less. Now there's top left side of a zoroark sticking out of the rest of a little girl, the edge sort of crackling where the shadow illusion unraveled, little frayed bits of darkness fizzling.

"Woah, that should have trapped you in a dark palace like the rest of these dumb hu-" comes a gruff, nasty sounding voice as a foe emerges from the fog! It's a CHAMPION digimon! All black and magenta and like an edgy looking bipedal triceratops! With a BLUE tattered cape thingy! And he looks pretty surprised by the sight of half a pokemon sticking out of a girl. "-man? Hah! You aren't a human at all, are you? You're a dirty POKEMON! Blowing you up is going to be FUN!"

The living virus raises both claws above his head and yells, "DEATH DEMONA!" as a raging mass of ebony fire begins swelling between his claws!

[Warehouse]

Yeah!

Success!

Ghost holds out her hand to high-five Facade.

Then... snake questions.

"Uuh... I don't... maybe?" she replies a bit uncertainly. "I don't think I'm a great person to ask that about sorta thing. Pretty happy with just regular human."

Ghost is, of course, not a regular human. But in a lot of ways she still feels human at heart. With the beliefs about human heroics in the Mystery Dungeon world and Khannie's knowledge about her parent(s) it really isn't much of a shock. Since she was tiny 'heroic' and 'human' went paw in paw. And Khannie has always wanted to be a great hero.

"Being able to mix and match like that's a pretty cool power, though."

But!

On to the more pressing issue.

"I already sent an alert to Intersection. They should have some officers showing up pretty quick! We can give them the lowdown and then it's on to the next spot on the patrol route!"

Working WITH the police when it comes to dealing with super villains sure beats the lot in life people like Spiderman have.
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Warehouse
"Um, right. So we just wait?" Facade slithers into a more comfortable position.
She's making it unfortunately clear to everyone that she's new to do this, but that's not that bad right?
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Warehouse]

"It won't be long, they always get here just in time," Ghost replies with a nod.

And she was right!

Within less than a minute Intersection will arrive! There will be helping of prisoners, catching of baddies, and taking of statements.

And, of course, thanking the heroes for service to the community.

It always feels nice, being appreciated.

Once that's all over? It's time to move to the next step in the patrol. Soon our heroes will find themselves atop the roof of another building, a large coop full of sleeping pigeons besides them.

"What are you thinking so far?" Ghost asks. "Pretty different from Witch hunting, huh?"
bc56

Post by bc56 »

Slums
Facade nods. She's done away with the serpentine tail by now, it's too heavy and awkward to fly with. In its place, she has birdlike talons, ideal for perching on roofs and ledges. "It's so... Normal. Not like a labyrinth at all. You just can hit the bad guy a few times until he surrenders and then turn him over to the coppers." Mary does not miss collecting grief seeds though. She is aware that if it wasn't for Fortuna's intervention, she would be a grief seed in Khannie's collection, probably drained by now. "It's actually kind of boring..." She says and then backpedals, "...In a nice way."
Shadowcaller

Post by Shadowcaller »

Gullara wrote: Oct 27, 2022 1:11 am [Planar Introductions]

It appears NeOn and Utayo were having quite an amicable conversation when the other two return. She gives them her full attention when they do, though. "Of course. We were just discussing cybernetic augmentation."
[Planar Introductions]

"Oh really? Since before I met Neon I didn't even know that there were wing enhancements, or enhancements at all really. And her's are quite amazing aren't they?" Ambrosia pointedly looks up at the wings that she had always been entranced by.

Ne0n can likely still recall that she had a lot of questions regarding them when they first met.

"...but, ah, as much as I'd like to discuss your wings again, I should issue an apology for my earlier behavior first. Not just for just acting so nervously but because of just... leaving. Since you're not the one that should have to apologize for that."