Riverside

Locales found within the main city centers; primarily Inside, Riverside, and Skyside.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Riverside

Post by Gullara »

[Fight or Flight]

"Um, yeah sure." Eliseo agrees after briefly wondering how clean his room is. "It's just upstairs. Come on." He leads the way out of the kitchen, down a connection hallway and toward the back of the house. There's a smaller, more discreet staircase back here, which they ascend. A short walk later and Eliseo pushes through a door.

Inside the room is a pretty standard teenage boys room, if bigger than average. There's a bed, a desk with a laptop on it, a small couch with a TV. The bed is unmade, and in the corner of the room a hamper stands with more laundry strewn around it than inside of it. "Uh, one sec." He goes over to the hamper, scooping up the clothes and tossing them inside. No need for Atsede to see his underwear for too long. Then he pulls the cover roughly in place on his bed.

Eliseo turns back to Atsede. "So what do you wanna do? Do you play games at all? I've got a bunch." He suggests.
~Images by Soushiyo

Tags:
Recaiden
Old Fart Poster

Post by Recaiden »

[Into the Looking Glass]

Once she gets her bearings, thanks to Limuria and Limuria, Skye brushes away some of the confetti and heads back towards the table.
"Someone else at the party? Ana -first Ana- would you join me?" she asks, pointing lightly towards Stasia. The King in Rags isn't one for a nice meal exactly, and Ilpholin would be so suspicious of it all, and Siana is simply worrying. So of course it's the fox-girl.

Then she sinks back into her chair, still visibly a little dizzy. And wondering. Did Nye know what she was doing with this? What subtle struggle she is taking sides in through this magic show?
~Inner Circle~
Character Directory
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Into the Looking Glass]

"I- w-what?" Stasia stammers, stiffening in shock. "W-why me? I-I mean, I'm not very special or interesting or-" the halved foxgirl frets. Why would someone as scary and powerful as the General pick her over anyone as badass as Ilpholin, for example? She was also super scary and they both seemed to know each other, after all!

"Um, she's not the first Ana, I am," Ana comments, raising a hand. "And like, I guess I could go. Seems fun, and it'd be kinda rude to just let your gift go to waste. Though... uh, it might look kinda weird?" The only time Anastasia's ever been to Bloodsong's was on an incredibly romantic date with her boyfriend, so the place has a very specific kind of vibe to it in her mind.
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Rebonack
Empowered Revenant Poster

Post by Rebonack »

[Weird William's]

What?

No!

Perish the thought!

Of COURSE no one is talking what an absurd thought that is. Probably best to not even thing about about.

But ah, when some of the FINE patrons of this FINE establishment begin sipping at their drinks a number of CHAOTIC and quite HILARIOUS things take place! They may begin doing everything in slow motion, which is quite funny of course. Or may begin sputtering out feathers like a wholloped pillow! Or their glass may fill with tentacles! Or all their clothing might disinitrate into a heap of moss! Or they might suddenly feel VERY pretty! Or they might abruptly double in volume! Or they could even, maybe, just maybe! Be cured of every disease and curse they're afflicted with!

Rust doesn't get that last one, of course, since he's just possessed which it QUITE different.

"WELL! Isn't this just the most lovely, most malodorous establishment I've visited in the last twenty seven minutes," says the draconequus now stretched out across the whole length of the bar counter. Because she is an obligate contrarian she's wearing a little fuzzy Thanksmas cap. "I've been INFORMED by some MYSTERIOUS FORCES that someone in here is being BORING whilst suffering from terrible luck, which is a DREADFUL fate which I, as a most beneficent, magnanimous, and ravishingly beautiful incarnation of chaos and discord must set right!"

Oh no.

It's Fortuna.

There are stories about Fortuna.

It's probably too late to run.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Earl of Purple »

Weird William's

The splatter is first to notice, as he was taking a swing of his bucket. He holds up the dented bucket and grins at his reflection.

Next, the gamblers. One of the wererats is now naked, his tailored suit falling off his body, leaving only his trilby. He growls and grows fur, a long tail stretching from his tailbone and a long snout erupting from his face. Another pulls a squid out of their glass and whacks it against the table a couple times before popping it into her mouth and starting to chew. A third is now occupying most of the space in the booth, and panicking as both bench and table are fixed to the wall and floor, and he's now trapped.

Aizkora doesn't notice, slowly putting her drink back down and turning her head very slowly to look at where Rust is.

Vastr, Sanguina and the cockroach lady aren't drinking, too distracted by the snow or cold. And Weird William tries to push Fortuna off the bar. "No sittin' on furniture that's not a chair. Get off and sit down properly, and order a drink." William doesn't seem scared of Fortuna, but he's Weird for a reason.
Avatar provided by Happyturtle. Still using it, after all these years.

Don't run now, my eggs are hatching.
Keeper
Moderately Powerful Moderator

Post by Keeper »

Weird William's

Oh boy that sure is a thing. Uh.
Frankly Rust couldn't even handle an angry owlbear, let alone a super magical...person. So if this was last year he'd just run for it.
But Aizkora is still here. And he's not leaving her (even if in almost every other situation she's the one taking care of him).

Rust slowly tries to edge around the bar towards Aizkora, hoping Fortuna doesn't notice him. If he has to cat out to carry Aizkora out of here, he will. Uh. He hopes Vastr gets the same idea but walruses aren't known for their land speed. Maybe Sanguina can help.
Morty

Post by Morty »

[MERC Office]

Dipsnig gets right down to business.

"Hello, Jaahlyn. Some people from Vigil came to the Riverside office and wish to speak with you. Commander Wenomir, Anika Sunfletcher and Blanche Turath. They want to clear the air about the concert incident and apologize if necessary."

"We should let Jaahlyn speak for herself, if possible," is all Wenomir has to say.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Weird William's]

Will shoves at Fortuna!

Fortuna is quite large and hardly even budges.

Also it probably doesn't help that Will's arms suddenly become about as floppy as wet noodles. You know those cartoons where people flail their arms around like a pair of ropes or hoses? Yeah. Like that. It only seems to last as long as he's touching the draconequus but it probably isn't very reassuring.

"Oh no my fine friend, ANYTHING can be a chair if only you believe hard enough! And display open contempt for reality but really that should be a given," Fortuna replies glibly.

Also the counter is now made completely out of chairs all fused together willy-nilly.

"Now then, don't go slinking off there RUST you're the one who invoked me! There's no need to go gallivanting off, not when there's such a WONDERFUL opportunity for fun and gaiety this evening! The frolicking sort, mind. No offense to the wildly volume divergent pair at the table, you two keep having a nice time my business is with Rust here and his furry, if spectral, companion."

Fortuna continues to lay there draped across the counter probably just to be contrary.

"SO! You've had ROTTEN luck. Or so I've heard. And given the choice you would prefer to spend your time, and I quote-"
She pulls out a script and places a pair of reading glasses on the end of her nose.
"-studying dentistry and playing MMOs. GOODNESS! How droll. Really, fortune has dealt you such an exciting hand (you're welcome by the way) and you just want to loaf about squandering it? Well!? What have you to say for yourself?"
Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Shadowcaller »

Arkhosia wrote: Oct 27, 2022 3:57 am [Into the Looking Glass]

"I- w-what?" Stasia stammers, stiffening in shock. "W-why me? I-I mean, I'm not very special or interesting or-" the halved foxgirl frets. Why would someone as scary and powerful as the General pick her over anyone as badass as Ilpholin, for example? She was also super scary and they both seemed to know each other, after all!

"Um, she's not the first Ana, I am," Ana comments, raising a hand. "And like, I guess I could go. Seems fun, and it'd be kinda rude to just let your gift go to waste. Though... uh, it might look kinda weird?" The only time Anastasia's ever been to Bloodsong's was on an incredibly romantic date with her boyfriend, so the place has a very specific kind of vibe to it in her mind.
Reinholdt wrote: Oct 26, 2022 8:09 am [The right time and place]

"Such foresight. How wise of you," Ilpholin replies dryly. Her opponent was smart. Well as smart as anyone on this weirdly backwards mission could be. It would never trust Ilpholin. When she makes her move it would have to be openly, or at least somewhere the goat creature imagined Ilpholin wouldn't chance it.

"Yes, that's right. Just make sure Melody doesn't see you. I'll probably have a more active role for you when it comes to Stacy given she must display some form of selflessness, but I don't want to jump ahead and lose focus."

[Angelic Aftermath]

Ilpholin nods to Tina, though makes no movement to get up and deliver.

"I believe you wanted it to know when demons were lying to you?" Which is silly. Demons oftentimes believe their own lies! If you truly believe something to be true, can't that bypass a lie detector, even a magic one? Goddesses, spirits, all claiming they aren't demons when everyone knows better. But Jezebelle believes it. Others do too.

"Why don't you take the truth pyramid then? I'll take the feathers and eye figurine. That leaves the mask for our angel here," Ilpholin suggests, having seen the way Tina glances at the golden sheen.

At that time, the doors open and Mecha Squiggles returns, having an array of erotic classical drow clothing for Tina to choose from upon his back. How well any of it fits is... well there's only so much Ilpholin can do about that. The boob windows were all designed for Ilpholin's size.
[Into the Looking Glass]

"How old were you again, Ana? Uh, Ana's?" Limuria calls out from the stage.
Her clones, illusions or not, seems to have started to disappear. Did that mean this was the end of the show?

[The right time and place]

"I would prefer just dealing with what comes after but if you say so..." Hold on, Marianne had said 'work together' with Ilpholin. That didn't strictly mean taking orders from her. Especially if she suspected her life was in danger. As Marianne had specifically told her to protect herself if she considered herself in danger from the demon hunter then reasonably she could ignore orders she thought would needlessly endanger her.

"Don't suppose you could tell me right now what I might need to do? Since I can create glamours and... do a bunch of other things. A lot of it has to do with music." It would be a lot to explain.

[Angelic Aftermath]

"Or their servants rather. Cultists and stuff. Think that was it." Anika reasons as Mr. Squiggles comes in with clothing which makes the druid to a 180 turn.

"Ohh! Can I try one of those? Then we can be a real trio." The kaldo'rei giggles at the thought.

[MERC Office]

There's silence on the other end for a few seconds.

"Thanks for the heads up. Tell them that I was already on my way so it will just be a couple of minutes. Going now." *click*

"I dunno if I like to speak to her over the phone though. It feels all weird pressing one of those things against my ears." Anika points at Blanche. "She knows what I'm talking about. Those things were not made for kitty ears at all."

It can be assumed that they wait a couple of minutes before the doors open whereupon Wenomir and Blanche gets to see the satyr for the first time. She certainly looks like a satyr, but with creepy black eyes. Eyes that look over them in turn before she suddenly makes an elegant bow before the warrior and the catgirl. Anika have separated herself from the group and is standing awkwardly to the side.

"Greetings, I am Jaahlyn Hesperos. You must be the VIGIL people." She glances in Anika's direction before her eyes focuses on Wenomir again. "And you are one of their commanders." She seems to study him while she's waiting for some kind of reply.
Recaiden
Old Fart Poster

Post by Recaiden »

[Into the Looking Glass]
Arkhosia wrote: Oct 27, 2022 3:57 am"I- w-what?" Stasia stammers, stiffening in shock. "W-why me? I-I mean, I'm not very special or interesting or-" the halved foxgirl frets. Why would someone as scary and powerful as the General pick her over anyone as badass as Ilpholin, for example? She was also super scary and they both seemed to know each other, after all!

Maybe The General doesn't want someone equally scary to go to dinner with every time.
"If you aren't special or interesting, how did you end up here like this?"

But then another Ana raises her hand and gets their attention.
"If you'd both rather that you be the Ana who attends, I accept."
Though it's not like she wanted to invite 'whichever Ana was first', but rather, whichever Ana it was that Stasia was. Ana Ana seems a little more murderous...but probably it will be fine?
~Inner Circle~
Character Directory
Reinholdt
Reborn Elder Poster

Post by Reinholdt »

[Into the Looking Glass]

"Oh you're plenty interesting," Ilpholin encourages the fox girl, her hands folding together in her lap. "One could even call you a Person of Interest." The nymph smiles at Stasia.

Ilpholin even waves off Limuria's question. "If she's old enough to be invited to this party, she's old enough to handle a visit to a restaurant." Though she's still interested in the answer if Ana gives it. She'll need what information about Anastasia she can get without pushing for it.

[The right time and place]

Glamours too, huh? Music based as well. Perhaps a counter frequency could be generated...

"Something based loosely around a Prisoner's Dilemma, in which Stacy has to choose your well-being over her own. I'm afraid I don't have any details beyond that at this point." It's not that Ilpholin wants to keep them secret, it's just that they don't exist yet. One mission at a time after all.
► SHOW SPOILER
Arkhosia
Reborn Elder Poster
Pronouns: She/Her/Binch

Post by Arkhosia »

[Into the Looking Glass]

"Um - I guess," Stasia reluctantly agrees, not particularly confident in this assessment - until Ilpholin chimes in, and she stiffens and struggles to resist the urge to stare back at her with a horrified look. Oh gods, she definitely knew something didn't she? That's not good, that's not good, that's not good at all!

"I - uh, we're sixteen," Ana answers, seemingly unaware of Stasia's distress. "And sure - I mean, we can both go anyways, it's not like we're separate people. Well, aside from physically I guess."
"Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
~Welcome to Night Vale
SliiArhem wrote:Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Weird William's

"I grumbled a little that I'd rather be home. I didn't invoke anything." Just minor grumbling that he'd rather not be a shapeshifter and at the stinkiest bar in town!
"Who are you to judge my life goals?" Rust says, leaning forward a little bit at the draconequus.
"I don't have anything to prove to you about my career choices or my hobbies."
Father Smilodon can't understand mortal speech but if he did he would say that loafing around is great and should always be considered a valid option of what to do on a given day.
He is a large cat, after all.
Murkus
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Murkus »

[Angelic Aftermath]

"Damn, this shit's badass!" Fettina exclaims when she sees the selection Mr. Squiggles brings. "Like if Xena, Warrior Princess got into BDSM! Killer! I'm pretty sure I used to know a couple people back home who dressed like this."

Fettina will start slipping into the best outfit she finds, not fretting too much over her underperforming in the bust department. She's used to it. "You know, it's pretty and all, but you two can keep that mask if you really want. It's what you two went in there for, after all."
Shadowcaller
Poster from Beyond the Veil

Post by Shadowcaller »

[Angelic Aftermath]

Prisoners dilemma? Jaahlyn's eyes twitches slightly. "I'm not sure that's a good idea if I'm supposed to be representing her in the court of the underworld. It's one thing being an observer to her death and quite another tricking her into it. If I helped in her murder that might just get me barred from that sort of position." She wasn't actually sure if that was true or not but it did made some sense and she didn't want to be an active participant in these murders. It just wasn't right.

Her death aspect wouldn't care but she couldn't just turn on that by will. She briefly considered attempt to explain that to this demon hunter as it had been context she had left out though it was probably too late for that now.

[Into the Looking Glass]

Nye speaks up, gesturing at Ilpholin. "Miss Xar'cha is right, wouldn't be offering this prize if I believed people were too young to partake in it." She looks between the two Ana's and the General. "So enjoy your evening together, may you be two or three. All expenses will be paid.""
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Weird William's

Aizkora's head is still turning toward Rust.

William, meanwhile, is flopping his arms about rather uselessly and has just knocked a bottle off the shelf behind him, which clunks to the floor without breaking. "Oh, for... I had enough trouble keeping people off this bar before it were made of chairs! Always a cat came in and sat on it or Mrs. Eaves came in and scuttled across it a little, and every time I shoed them off or swatted at her to encourage 'em down and now I can't even say 'oi, only on the chairs' because me bar's now chairs. Grunk, hey, Grunk!"

The ogre, despite being called, ignores Weird William, continuing to admire his reflection in the bucket.

The cockroach lady, Mrs. Eaves, has decided enough is enough and now the mass of cockroaches are headed for the door, scuttling quickly across the floor as a single heaving mass.

Meowmai
Coffin-Bound Aged Poster

Post by Meowmai »

Gullara wrote: Oct 27, 2022 1:07 am [Fight or Flight]

"Um, yeah sure." Eliseo agrees after briefly wondering how clean his room is. "It's just upstairs. Come on." He leads the way out of the kitchen, down a connection hallway and toward the back of the house. There's a smaller, more discreet staircase back here, which they ascend. A short walk later and Eliseo pushes through a door.

Inside the room is a pretty standard teenage boys room, if bigger than average. There's a bed, a desk with a laptop on it, a small couch with a TV. The bed is unmade, and in the corner of the room a hamper stands with more laundry strewn around it than inside of it. "Uh, one sec." He goes over to the hamper, scooping up the clothes and tossing them inside. No need for Atsede to see his underwear for too long. Then he pulls the cover roughly in place on his bed.

Eliseo turns back to Atsede. "So what do you wanna do? Do you play games at all? I've got a bunch." He suggests.
[Fight or Flight]

As it turns out, Eliseo's room looks a lot like Atsede's room probably would be if she had less pushy parents. Well, she doesn't have the laptop or tv either, but the general state of the room would be similar. She didn't understand the point of a clean room. It was easy to find stuff if it was always on the floor!

Still holding the ice to her face, Atsede invites herself to sit on the corner of Eliseo's bed. "Uh yea, I do. Watcha got? Any shooters?" She's always wanted to try one but, not a lot of good FPS games on the handheld console she had managed to smuggle into her home. Although playing with one hand while the other kept the ice in place would probably be quite tricky.
Bismark wrote:Silence, birb-wench.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Weird William's]

"Well! It sounds like you're just going to have to expand your imagination a little! Think of all the wonderful new places people can sit now," Fortuna replies, her tone airy and rapturous. "And leave poor Grunk alone, can't you see he's having some personal time? Have you no heart?"

Thankfully Fortuna hasn't started manifesting visual puns.

Yet.

That might still be waiting in the near future for our heroes.

"And who am I?" the draconequus replies to Rust, touching a paw to her chest and displaying deep faux surprise. "To judge your goals no less? Why, that's precisely what I was called here to do! Clearly there's some values misalignment here between yourself and-"

She makes a vague gesture toward the ceiling.

"-you know. Now then! We begin at the beginning! You-"

She reaches out to boop Rust on the nose with her paw. The contact will make a silly beeping noise.

"-do not want to be here. Or to be possessed of a cat. You just can't STAND how terrible and smelly it is here. A bit rude I might add but that's your attitude problem, not mine. So! To show that I'm operating in good faith!"

The draconequus reaches out to grab Father Smilodon by the scruff of the neck and pick him up. Should all go according to plan there will now be a very small, very cute normal sized kitten with comically over-sized sabre teeth dangling from her grip.

"Voila! A kitty in need of a good home," Fortuna says, placing the sabre toothed kitten in a cardboard box full of OTHER sabre toothed kittens with 'Free Catz' written on the side in a crayon that is now mysteriously on top of the counter as well.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Weird William’s

Rust dives immediately to snatch the kitten out of Fortuna’s paw before she can even drop him in the box.
”That’s a patron guardian of Aizkora’s people. I don’t want him laying claim to my soul but you leave him out of the rest of it.”
If he’s going to get incarnated Rust would rather leave him with Aizkora and not in some box to get eaten by the locals.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Weird William's

Aizkora sees Father Smilodon pulled from Rust (she's managed to look at him now) and explodes into action! She leaps to her feet, the chair tumbling to the ground behind her, and bulks out, clothes ripping as she gets thick tawny fur grow across her body, legs lengthening and growing retractable claws as more burst from the paws that were her hands, and a pair of large canines drop down from her mouth. Before she takes a step closer to intervene, the chair she was sat on hits the floor with a loud clatter.

Aizkora is still very slow, and won't get here until next post at best.

William growls at Fortuna, and glares at Grunk but can't do much else. Well, he could turn into a panther, but he's not convinced turning his noodle arms into legs will stop them being noodly, and then he'd just look pathetic.

Vastr and Sanguina have finally realised things aren't as calm as they'd thought and are slowly, but rather obviously given Vastr's bulk, heading to the door. Mrs. Eaves has probably already left. The wererats continue to work at freeing their newly obese friend from where he's stuck, trying to induce him into changing into a rat so he can squeeze out that way. And Grunk is still feeling very pretty.

Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Weird William's]

Rust has now got a kitten.

How adorable!

"How heroic of you, standing up for the little guy! I'm SURE you know that owning a cat is a BIG responsibility. You have to feed him and clean up after him and sharpen his giant teeth regularly," the draconequus says as she FINALLY vacates the bar and floats up into the air. "You'll nee some cat food of course-"

A collection of canned and bagged kitten food pops into existence around Rust.

"And some amusing cat toys."

Then he's showered with stuffed mice, feathers, and poles with strings and fluffy things dangling from them.

"Since we have THAT issue addressed now it's time to solve the NOT BEING HERE problem," Fortuna says as she's suddenly dressed up like a travel agent, examining a real-time map of the Nexus that looks like a constantly shifting crayon drawing. "I'm sure we can find somewhere suitable and exciting."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Weird William’s

”I think everyone involved would be happier if he was his usual big spirit self.”

And since it seems like nothing he says could really make a difference his sass bubbles up a bit again.
”When I want to leave I can use that great thing over there called a ‘door’ with Aizkora. I think you might want to take your own advice and get out of here.”
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Weird William's

Now she's closer, Aizkora's big legs bunch up underneath her and launch her into the air in a powerful pounce. She spreads her arms wide, claws extended from her fingers and opens her mouth wide to spear Fortuna with her large teeth.

Or that's her plan, if Fortuna doesn't move out of the way whilst Aizkora sails gracefully- but slowly- through the air.

Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Weird William’s]

"Well I don't know what you're complaining to ME about about, clearly he's YOUR responsibility," Fortuna replies petulantly as if she had absolutely nothing to do with the smilodon's current state.

Then she gets tackled.

In slow motion.

Or at least a big goofy looking copy of her made of yarn and fluff and filled with catnip just got tackled.

The ACTUAL Fortuna, meanwhile, brandishes her map at Rust. "If you really DO feel like making him all big and boring and insubstantial again there IS this spirit well in a mammoth graveyard that I'm QUITE certain would do the trick. It would no doubt be an exciting and fulfilling adventure! Much more fun than loafing about playing video games and feeling sorry for yourself, I'm sure."

Then she tosses the map over her shoulder. Upon striking the ground it bursts in a cloud of pink confetti.

"Or I could pick a fun location for you to visit. Guaranteed to entertain! I hear the flumph gardens are quite lovely this time of year."
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Weird William’s

”He’s only a kitten because of you so making me do the work is pretty irresponsible.”
He does stop to consider the offer. Doing it might be his best bet to get away from this being.
”I could probably visit the well. But smilodon and mammoths don’t really get along.”
Kind of a history there.
Earl of Purple
Transcendent Soul Poster

Post by Earl of Purple »

Weird William's

Aizkora rips the cat toy apart- in slow motion- and... makes a sound very similar to a purr. Catnip might not work ordinarily, but when Fortuna gives catnip to a smilodon it's going to be happy.

Ironsmith
Arisen Zombie Poster

Post by Ironsmith »

[Into the Looking Glass]

clapapapapapap~

Siana's hands start to wind down after a moment of applause for both the General and Ana/Stasia, with some amount of visible embarrassment if nobody else joins in. Well... she thought it was appropriate. The General just won a prize, and to some extent, so did Ana and Stasia. Is that not worth celebrating?

Siana gives a nervous little giggle and leans over to Nye. "So... about that offer you made. Could we discuss it, in private?"
Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? Course ya do!

Here's to us!
Who's like us?
Damn few,
And they're aaaaall dead.
Rebonack

Post by Rebonack »

[Weird William’s]

"Do I seem like a responsible individual to you?" Fortuna asks, her tone quite serious for the first time in this whole conversation.

As Aizkora begins attacking the catnip toy it begins causing the slowing effect to wear off. Not that she'll be that much more useful when blasted out of her mind on kitty drugs. And for the record catnip DOES work on both felinis and panthera, so chances are the stuff would have worked just fine on smilodons.

"Well! So nice to hear you're interested in having a little adventure! I'm sure you'll have a splendid time making friends with all the mammoth ghosts."

Then she does absolutely nothing to be helpful.

Instead, all the cups, mugs, glasses, and flagons in the building spontaneously begin whispering embarrassing secrets about the last person who used them.
Keeper

Post by Keeper »

Weird William's

Well of course there would be ghosts. But as long as Aizkora is there he's confident that Mother Smilodon can scare off other spirits. It's to help her mate, after all.
Rust stands there expectantly.
"Well? You said you were going to solve the 'being here' problem. Are you expecting me to moogle search the place and walk?"
Attempting to taunt Fortuna into being helpful is a dubious endeavor but he's honestly not sure he can fit Aizkora in his car when she's like this. They certainly can't take her motorcycle.
Gullara
Forum Mommy
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Gullara »

Meowmai wrote: Oct 30, 2022 10:35 am [Fight or Flight]

As it turns out, Eliseo's room looks a lot like Atsede's room probably would be if she had less pushy parents. Well, she doesn't have the laptop or tv either, but the general state of the room would be similar. She didn't understand the point of a clean room. It was easy to find stuff if it was always on the floor!

Still holding the ice to her face, Atsede invites herself to sit on the corner of Eliseo's bed. "Uh yea, I do. Watcha got? Any shooters?" She's always wanted to try one but, not a lot of good FPS games on the handheld console she had managed to smuggle into her home. Although playing with one hand while the other kept the ice in place would probably be quite tricky.
[Fight or Flight]

"Yeah I have a bunch. We could try one of those..." Eliseo looks at her musingly for a moment. "But you're gonna need a way to keep that ice on. Lemme go get sometime to tie that to your head or something." He'll jerk his thumb toward the door. "Be right back." Then he heads out leaving her unattended.
~Images by Soushiyo